- » Cereal Potato Casserole
Cereal Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal potato casserole recipes.
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 97.5592
Mandarin Orange Sweet Potato Casserole
Boil potatoes and set aside.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, lite salt, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Add apricot nectar and orange rind; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Butter Buds.
Pour sauce over sliced, peeled sweet potatoes and... - 32.7398
Fresh Potato Carrot Casserole
Melt 2 t. (10 mL) margarine.
Stir in 3/4 c. (190 mL) of the cereal and the thyme.
Set aside for the topping.
Place potatoes and carrots in medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In a... - 39.113
Sweet Potato And Pineapple Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) In a large bowl, place the potatoes and mash smoothly.
3) Add pineapple, nutmeg, salt, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.
4) Using a fork, mix until well combined.
5) In a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking... - 46.9679
Spiced Corn Soup
This Corn Soup makes a delightful appetizer. Try this corn and potato soup garnished with corn niblets and spiced with paprika for your next meal . Your suggestions for this Corn Soup are welcome. - 34.351
Millet N Vegetables
1. Put all the vegetables in a heavy porcelainized iron casserole. Add the parsley, millet, salt, and 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook gently for 45 minutes.
2. If mixture seems too thick, add a little water and cook for 15 minutes longer.... - 29.2843
Crunchy Top Potatoes
Place butter/margarine in casserole and put in oven that is pre-heated to 375 degrees.
Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch crosswise slices.
Place slices in melted butter, coating well.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over top of sliced potatoes.
Bake... - 28.1245
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 49.3948
1) Fry onion and mushrooms quickly by turning frequently and until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
4) Slowly mix in cream.
5) Transfer to heat and allow to boil, mixing all the... - 45.6528
Shepherd Style Rice & Lentils
In a large skillet, saute onions, allspice and garlic in vegetable oil until onions are soft. Set aside.
Combine lentils, rice, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan with a tight cover. Bring to a boil. Stir sauteed onions and spices into... - 39.9499