- » Cereal Nut
Cereal Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal nut recipes.
1. Take a large bowl, add 100% bran cereal, all bran cereal, nuts and hot water and mix thoroughly.
2. Mix sugar, buttermilk, butter and beat eggs and stir well.
3. Stir in baking powder, flour and salt, knead well and keep in the refrigerator till the... - 44.5547
Gold N Nut Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, mix together nuts, butter until well coated.
3. Add cheese, garlic powder, oregano, celery salt and toss.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly pans, evenly spread the mixture.
5.... - 42.329
Fruit And Nut Cereal
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Coat a jelly-roll pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, apple juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon.
Spread the oat mixture in the prepared... - 42.0339
Cereal Nut Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add salt and soda, sift again.
Place butter, sugars, egg, flour, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
Fold in cereal and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto un-greased baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) for... - 36.6704
Banana Toasted Nut Cereal
1. In a hevy bottomed pan, add the walnuts and toast them over a medium flame till brown; set aside
2. In a sauceopan, mix together raisins and water, allow to boil and cook till it turns thick; turn the heat off and mix walnuts, banana and... - 31.413
You May Also Like!
Creamy And Crunchy Cereal
This Creamy and Crunchy Cereal tastes excellent with hot or cold milk( Add cold milk to cooled dish) Try this Creamy and Crunchy Cereal for breakfast and tell me if you've liked it ! - 29.4473
Nutty Cereal Part 2 –finishing
Here is part 2 of crunchy nut cereal video series. Here the chef provides ideas to combine chopped nuts with maple syrup and couple of basic ingredients to make a nice dish. Great to be served for breakfast. All said, but clear instructions and presentation... - 47.9926
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 250 °F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, raw wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
Add... - 43.7662
Nutty Cereal Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who love cereal food and want to add a little twist to their daily meal, this video series is a must watch. In this video the lady chef shows ingredient details and also starts with initial preparation by gridding the soaked nuts. Watch part 2... - 46.4092
Grovee And Cottage Hot Cereal
BRING THE WATER to a boil in a large saucepan.
Stir in the grains, raisins, currants, cinnamon, and salt.
Scatter the walnuts on top, but do not stir them in.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and cook gendy until the grains are tender, about 45... - 30.0504
Honey Oats Cereal
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the oats, wheat germ, almonds, cashews, and sunflower seed kernels.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for... - 31.7308
Healthy Raw Breakfast Cereal
Looking for an innovative yet healthy breakfast recipe. Well you just got one. This Healthy Breakfast Cereal recipe will prove to be a blessing in disguise for you. Can be prepared in a jiffy and is full of nutritional value plus taste. Watch the video and... - 99.7926
Cook oats in 12x8-inch dish at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to crumble mixture.
Store in... - 29.2299
Swiss-style Cereal -muesli
Spread filberts on a rimmed baking sheet, and the almonds on another.
Bake in a 350° oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until very lightly browned; shake pans occasionally.
Let nuts cool; rub filberts in your hands to loosen as much of the brown exterior as... - 28.5025
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, then the other ingredients.
Form in small balls and press down with a fork on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° F. until light brown. - 32.0208
Swiss Health Cereal
Swiss health cereal is a mixed oat and fruits breakfast cereal combo. Served with milk with yogurt and ground cinnamon as topping, the swiss health cereal is filling and nutritious along with a great taste. - 28.8008
Cereal Nut Recipes By Category