- » Cereal Mix
Cereal Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal mix recipes.
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 148.075
Zesty Crunchy Tex Mex Snack Mix
If you are looking for an in-between-meal snacking choice that won’t doom your diet, then this Tex-Mex snack will help you graze through the day easily and without those annoying hunger pangs. Betty’s quick, easy and tasty snack mix is a doddle to shake... - 109.359
Homemade Chex Mix
Looking for a snack that you can munch on between your meals without gaining those extra pounds? This recipe might just work for you. Watch chef June share her personal way to mix and match the chex mix with a few other ingredients to churn out a simple and... - 79.9472
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 47.483
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 44.8101
Crunchy Cereal Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a small metal measuring cup or other small flame-proof container, melt the margarine over a low heat.
3) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.6519
Traditional Chex Party Mix
1. In a 15x10x2-inch roasting pan, melt butter in a preheated oven at 125 degrees centigrade and remove from heat.
2. Add seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and stir. Add corn cereal, cereal, bran cereal, wheat cereal, nuts and mix until well... - 41.5417
Italian Seasoned Snack Mix
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine margarine and egg whites in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Pour margarine mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly... - 36.9365
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Caramel Cereal Snack Mix dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 35.9569
Super Simple Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) On a baking sheet, place almonds and bake for 5-7 min or until lightly toasted; cool
3) Mix the cereals, morsels, dried cherries and almonds; store in an airtight jar.
4) Quick and healthy... - 34.6048
Cereal Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Melt margarine in shallow baking pan. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Stir to coat pieces with margarine.
4. Heat 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper toweling to cool.... - 31.3423
Mix together cereals, pretzels and nuts in a large mixing bowl.
Blend butter and seasonings in microproof measure and pour over mixture.
Cook at 50% power for 7-8 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is brown and toasted. - 30.628
Toasted Party Mix
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Mix cereal, nuts, croutons and pretzel sticks in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; mix.
Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 28.7326
Mix Your Own Cereal Blend
Mix all ingredients.
Store in tightly closed container in cool, dry place.
2 cups of this mix makes 6 servings.
Grains may, of course, be mixed in any proportion desired. - 28.3206
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 28.1668
Party Popcorn Mix
1. In large bowl, mix popcorn, cereal squares, pretzel sticks and nuts.
2. In small saucepan, melt margarine; stir in herb-and-spice blend. Drizzle seasoned margarine over popcorn mixture; toss until well blended. Store popcorn mixture in plastic bag or... - 22.8175
Ready To Eat Cereal Mix
1. Combine rice cereal, four-grain cereal, wheat bran cereal, raisins and slivered almonds; toss to mix well.
2. Store at room temperature. - 18.9204
Cereal Mix Recipes By Category