- » Cereal Cream
Cereal Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal cream recipes.
Strawberry Cereal With Sour Cream
According to my children the best thing about Saturday is the Strawberry Cereal with Sour Cream for breakfast! The Strawberry Cereal with Sour Cream is sure to make your day too! Try them! - 25.6042
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 28.6004
Spiced Creamy Cereal
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Micro wave at HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until cereal thickens, stirring after every 2 minutes. - 21.8075
Apple Cereal Cookies
Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add grated apple, cereal, oats and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 40.3456
Yummy Cereal Cookies are so tasty! I have a sweet tooth and these cookies please me plenty! Try this Cereal Cookies recipe and you will understand why. - 41.1201
1. Combine the millet, water, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the millet is cooked.
2. Plain, made with water or milk, the cereal can be eaten for breakfast with honey and cream. Made with broth, the cereal... - 20.0642
Chocolate Cereal Flake Crust
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat and mix in the cereal, stirring until flakes are well coated.
Turn mixture into a buttered 8-inch pie pan and press firmly and evenly on bottom and sides.
Set in a cool place... - 26.7144
Cereal Cookies has a Breathtaking taste. The brown sugar and rice cereal gives the Cereal Cookies Different taste. - 37.2046
Spiced Creamy Cereal
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cereal thickens, stirring after every 2 minutes. - 32.1022
Crunchy Cereal Balls
1) In a pan heat butter and peanut butter over medium heat. Stirring often heat till the mix is smooth.
2) Add in the marshmallows.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the marshmallows melt.
4) Remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the cereal and... - 39.6029
Cocoa-cereal Milk Shake
Yummy Cocoa-Cereal Milk Shake is one of those delightful and unique drinks that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after drinking, you will wish you had made more of this wonderful Cocoa-Cereal Milk Shake! - 28.7372
This Buckwheat Cereal is not only a nutritious but tasty porridge ! An ideal breakfast, the Buckwheat Cereal tastes irresistible when topped with some whipped cream! Try out the dish tomrrow and tell me if you like it! - 22.6334
Make Your Own Toasted Cereal
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix together almonds, rolled oats and wheat germ.
2. Spread evenly.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown for 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add raisins, apples or apricots and brown sugar.
7.... - 42.2208
Berry Cereal Parfaits
In each tall parfait glass, layer about 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream, about 3 tablespoons partially thawed strawberries, and 1/4 cup corn flakes.
Top with another 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream and garnish with fresh strawberry halves, if desired. - 24.2584
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and the sugar
3. Add the eggs to the bowl and beat well till smooth
4. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ones and cream well till blended
5. Add the cereals... - 49.3944
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat sugar and Crisco until creamy.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add the flour mixture to the... - 50.1981
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Spread the wheat grains on a pan and place under a broiler set at 400 degrees. Toast until the grain smells toasted. Do not allow to burn.
2. Grind the toasted grains in a coffee mill or Moulinex grinder and discard any floury residue.
3. Put 1 cup cracked... - 24.1656
Old Fashioned Hot Cereal
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Add grain; return to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until grain is tender to bite, about 40 minutes (about 15 minutes for bulgur).
About 10 minutes before grain is done, stir in raisins (if... - 23.4832
Special Day Cereal
1.Take a bowl and put ice-cream in it.
2.Top it with granola, fruit and milk.
3.Serve in a bowl. - 30.9629
Cinnamon Cereal Chewies
In mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine; beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Stir together oats, flour, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
Press cherry... - 39.8194
Crunchy Cereal Cookies
Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Cream margarine in a medium bowl; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in flour mixture, mixing well.
Stir in oats, corn flakes, and wheat germ.
Drop dough... - 44.3334
Here are a few interesting Cereal Sweeteners that you can use instead of sugar. Cinnamon or Maple syrup are my choice of Cereal Sweeteners. Take your pick! - 24.9527
Swiss-style Cereal -muesli
Spread filberts on a rimmed baking sheet, and the almonds on another.
Bake in a 350° oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until very lightly browned; shake pans occasionally.
Let nuts cool; rub filberts in your hands to loosen as much of the brown exterior as... - 29.7325
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugars until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture until well blended, then rice cereal, rolled oats and pecans.
4. Drop by... - 33.6777
Hot Cereal Surprise
Combine cooked cereal, apple, milk, honey, fruit and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes. - 27.5249
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, then the other ingredients.
Form in small balls and press down with a fork on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° F. until light brown. - 34.0157
Chocolate Chip Cereal Kisses
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in mixing bowl.
Beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in very stiff peaks.
Fold... - 38.2929
There are days when you feel you need a light breakfast! This video shows you how to make a nice cornmeal cereal which you could have! Filling and light at the same time! Watch Vicki show you how! - 79.0145
Cereal 'n' Chocolate Chip Cookies
Stir together flour, soda and salt.
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Add rice cereal and chocolate chips.
Drop by level tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
Bake in 350Â° oven about... - 40.2143
Apple Crumble With 3 Cereals
1. Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together apple slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir into apples.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4. In a bowl, prepare topping, combining rolled oats, flour, bran cereal and... - 37.9961
Sweet Cream Buns
Dissolve sugar in lukewarm water, add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Beat eggs until foamy and add cream, syrup and salt.
Stir in hot water.
When mixture is lukewarm add yeast and 1/3 of the flour.
Beat 2 minutes with an electric beater.
Add remaining flour... - 42.3561
1. In a medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter. Add cereals and fold until well coated.
2. Into a 13x9x2-inch pan, press in the mixture, and freeze until firm.
3. Cut the cereal mixture into twelve 3-inch bars.
4. Between... - 34.9951
Crunchy Ice Cream
Crunchy Ice Cream is one of those fillings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Crunchy Ice Cream will make you crazy for all your life!! - 39.1381
Wheat Germ Ice Cream Bars With Peach Sauce
1. For ice cream bars, combine wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
2. Cut each pint of ice cream in thirds crosswise. Roll each piece in wheat-germ mixture to coat and put onto a chilled tray. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
3. Prepare Peach... - 28.0945
Mocha Icebox Roll
Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until mixture mounds softly.
Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies.
Stand stacks on edge on serving plate to make one long... - 33.4872
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie
1. In medium bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; stir in rice cereal, coating cereal evenly with peanut butter.
2. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. With back of spoon, press cereal mixture into bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze,... - 28.7648
Solar Cooked Rice Krispies Treat
1. Assemble a solar cooker with a black glazed clay pot with lid in a bigger glass bowl with lid. Place the bowls on a reflector.
2. Butter the black glazed dish.
3. Add the remaining butter and marshmallows in the bowl and let it stand... - 91.6809
This Buckwheat Broccoli makes a sumptuous breakfast! Try this Buckwheat Broccoli tomorrow morning and tell me if you like it ! - 27.1425
This creamy millet tastes awesome ! Enjoy the nutty flavor of this temptingly yellow dish! Try out the creamy millets with apples and honey for breakfast and you'll love it! Give your lil one this Creamy Millet without salt and honey ! Tell me how you like... - 23.529
Mix dry ingredients together and add melted butter, then water.
Take a small amount of dough and roll fairly thin into an oval about 6 inches across.
Mark edge with fork and cut into four wedges.
Bake at 375° F. for 10 to 15 minutes. - 27.8954
Creamy Dill Corn
In medium saucepan melt butter.
Add celery and onion.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in corn, olives, and dillweed.
Turn into serving bowl.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.5444
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie mix, sour cream and egg and beat till well blended; add chocolate pices and cereal and stir them around
2. Drop tablespoonfuls of this dough on lightly greased cookie sheets and bake at 375°F for twelve minutes... - 33.4205
Crunchy Drop Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening , eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, salt to the creamed mixture, also add cereals and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared... - 46.6841
Easy Mushroom Rice Bake
Tear off a 36 inch length of 18 inch wide heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a square.
Fold up sides, using fist to form a pouch.
Thoroughly combine rice, water, undrained mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Place in pouch; dot with butter.
Fold... - 38.9342
Chewy Granola Bars
Line a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1 "jelly roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add... - 46.075
1. In a bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and beat well.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, soda, salt into the creamed mixture. Add crushed cereals, and work to a smooth dough
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate... - 47.7226
Crisp Mixture Frozen Dessert
Melt margarine in a small nonstick frying pan on low heat.
Stir in cereal flakes and walnuts.
Stir or toss to completely coat.
Stir and cook about a minute.
Remove from heat and cool completely.
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Stir the cereal-nut... - 33.6162
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a small frying pan over medium heat.
Add sesame seeds and cook, stirring, until toasted; set aside to cool.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the... - 40.1406
Soup N Dumplings
1. In a small saucepan, add milk and salt and bring to a boil.
2. Gradually add the cereal, while constantly stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring all the while.
4. Reduce heat and let cook for a few minutes, until the... - 40.815
Try out this fantastic Jack Cake for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Jack Cake recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 52.2838
Creamy Corn Fondue
This Creamy Corn Fondue tastes unique ! Do Try this butter and cheese corn stew for your next meal . Please come up with suggestions if you have any for this Creamy Corn Fondue. - 33.7924
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; beat with mixer at medium speed until mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Arrange stacks on edge on... - 21.4772
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until the mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Stand stacks on edge of serving plate to make one long... - 25.4127
Corn Flake Bacon Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg.
Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in bacon,;cornflakes and raisins.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in.apart on ungreased baking... - 34.2511
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In an electric mixer, add the butter and cream for about 1 minute.
3. Add in the brown sugar and white granulated sugar and continue beating until well incorporated and fluffy.
4. Using a spatula scrape... - 112.504
Rhubarb Corn Flake Betty
Place 1 c corn flakes in bottom of a greased or oiled 1-qt casserole.
Cover with 1/2 of the rhubarb, 1/2 of the orange rind and juice, and all the corn syrup.
Top with 1 c corn flakes.
Cover with remaining rhubarb, orange rind, and juice, and the granulated... - 28.5306
Big Four Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the dry skim milk solids, flour, spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
4) In another glass bowl, cream together the... - 48.5521
1. Grease an 8 inch round or 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
4. In a large... - 48.8413
Gold N Nut Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, mix together nuts, butter until well coated.
3. Add cheese, garlic powder, oregano, celery salt and toss.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly pans, evenly spread the mixture.
5.... - 44.7446
Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white... - 113.131
The Best Oatmeal Cookies
Are you a fan of Dad's Oatmeal cookies? These aren't exactly a copycat version... but the flavor is pretty close. - 0
Corn Flake And Coconut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.4955
Pats Vegan Flapjacks
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease the Swiss roll tin with butter.
3. In a large saucepan, take margarine.
4. Warm it on a low flame.
5. When it melts, add Barbados sugar and mix it well.
6. Add rolled oats... - 36.9439
Eva's Vegan Parkin
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a flat shallow tin.
3. In a heavy saucepan, take the treacle and warm it over a low flame.
4. Mix vegan margarine and wholemeal flour well.
5. Add barbados sugar, cake spice... - 42.1817
Double Oatmeal Raisin And Chocolate Chip Cookie
I have been making these pumped-up oatmeal cookies since the early 80s and they are still one of my favourites. You can't beat the combination of chocolate chips and raisins in a buttery oatmeal cookie. Remember to give them plenty of room on the cookie... - 117.564
A Healthy Breakfast Food Cookie
On a gluten free-diet? Eat some cookies for breakfast! Now doesn’t that seem quite odd? Well it is true, this cooking video does show you how to make healthy oat cookies loaded with heart healthy oats and walnuts, dried cranberries, raisins and slivers of... - 118.015
Crunchy Broiled Topping
In a bowl cream together butter and brown sugar.
Add nuts and cereal, mixing well.
Stir in milk, mixing until well blended.
Spread evenly over muffins, hot from the oven.
Put under broiler for 3 minutes or until topping is bubbling and slightly browned. - 23.959
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 33.5918
The raspberry vanilla cream is a cheesy cream made with cottage cheese, vanilla and raspberry. Blended into desired consistency, it can be served with bread or cereal. - 22.4027
Farina With Brown Sugar And Raisins
In each of 4 heat-resistant, non-metallic cereal bowls combine 3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons cream of wheat, salt and 2 tablespoons raisins.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 1/2 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
Sprinkle brown sugar on top of... - 25.458
Sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat shortening, sugar replacement, and fructose until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Stir in oatmeal and... - 41.8898
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Cook the cauliflower florets in boiling water, covered for 1 minute. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Then drain and place in plenty of cold water.
3) Saute the onion in butter over a low heat, until soft. Alternately,... - 45.7377
Quick Fruit Crisp
In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Stir in... - 33.4729
Peanut Butter Orange Cookies With Crisped Rice
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix together the fructose and cinnamon.
Gradually add to margarine.
Mix vanilla with egg substitute and add to the creamed mixture.
Add peanut butter and beat... - 40.4884
Curried Peanut Soup
In a 3 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, carrot, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in flour and cook for 1 more minute.
Gradually stir... - 44.0159
Mrs J S Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Process cereal in blender or food processor until pulverized.
Add chocolate bar; continue processing until both chocolate and cereal are completely ground.
Add flour, baking... - 44.0947
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 32.1426
Iced Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Wash asparagus and discard tough ends.
Cut in 2-inch pieces and place in a saucepan with the onion, water and bouillon cubes.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 6 or 7 minutes.
Uncover, stir in tapioca and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Pour mixture into a... - 36.4346
Fresh Peach Ice Cream
Heat cereal cream in top of a double boiler.
Beat sugar, egg yolks and salt together.
Stir in a little of the hot cream, then scrape the mixture into the remaining cream in the double boiler; stir and cook until the custard thickens.
Stir the next... - 37.4235
Maple Syrup Cream Candy
Combine sugar, syrup, cream and butter in a saucepan.
Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Boil uncovered and without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when a dribble is dropped into cold water; about 250F on a candy thermometer.
Cool without... - 32.6819
Sweet Cream Buns
Sweet cream buns are baked buns that can be served as desserts or snacks. Prepared with a creamy batter of eggs, sweet cream, corn syrup, and flour along with sugar and salt, the sweet cream buns are yeast leavened. Baked with a brushing of cream with sugar,... - 47.7614
Quick Cream Of Wheat
Stir cream of wheat, water and salt together in cereal bowl.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on HIGH, stirring once.
Let stand 3 minutes. - 19.5227
Whip cream and soak marshmallows overnight.
Take out and roll in graham wafer crumbs and place in refrigerator overnight. - 18.589
Combine the first five ingredients in a 2quart mixing bowl.
Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
In a separate bowl, whip the 1 cup whipping cream, and fold into grain mixture.
To serve, spoon into individual serving dishes, and garnish with a dollop of whipped... - 28.2161
Frozen Lemon Delight
Separate eggs, beat whites until stiff.
Beat in sugar, add yolks, beating thoroughly.
Stir in lemon juice.
Beat cream until stiff and fold into egg mixture.
Crush Rice Krispies and sprinkle half of the crumbs in bottom of buttered pan.
Pour in lemon mixture,... - 29.1547
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until light.
Add honey, farina, crumbs, and nuts.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly... - 42.3922
Oatmeal Drop Cookies
These Oatmeal Drop Cookies make me long for teatime everyday. Try out these delicious bakes with a cup of tea and you'll like them the way I do. So what do you think about these Oatmeal Drop Cookies ? - 38.0021
Yogurt Cheesecake With Dates
Prepare and bake crust; let cool.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese with honey until fluffy.
Gradually mix in yogurt until smooth.
Stir in vanilla and orange peel.
Turn into prepared crust and spread evenly.
Sprinkle dates and almonds evenly over filling.
Cover... - 32.3993
Easy Chicken Loaf
Bake in moderate oven (not in water) till set.
Cut in squares.
Make cream sauce and add eggs and mushrooms and lastly 1 teaspoon lemon juice. - 32.2697
Maple Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 450° F.and grease 1 dozen muffin tins.
Combine milk, sour cream, maple syrup, and eggs.
Mix flour, cornmeal, soda, and salt and add to the first mixture.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full and bake in... - 34.1048
Place eggs, rice, celery, onions and chives in bowl; mix well.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix again until incorporated. - 30.1748
Flaky Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast dish! I like it with some fruits, milk and topped with whipped cream ! Try your Flaky Oatmeal with your favorite fruits and nuts(if you wish) and tell me what you like it best with ! - 22.6671
Whole Grain Crackers
Blend the two flours, the baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
Add the yogurt and margarine and mix into a smooth dough.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Roll the dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut out crackers... - 39.9374
Home Made Grape Nuts Pudding
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Set them aside.
Then use the electric mixer to combine the sour cream with the acesulfame-K, sugar, and lemon peel.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in the egg substitute.
Then add the milk, cereal,... - 46.0038
Old-fashioned Spice Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add soda, salt, and spices, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour alternately with milk, mixing well... - 41.0526