- » Cereal Chips Crunchy
Cereal Chips Crunchy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cereal chips crunchy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cereal chips crunchy recipes.
Monster Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Learn how to make my favorite Oatmeal Cookies! Made with cocoa, cinnamon, chocolate chips, and pumpkin - these cookies will make your taste buds Grrrrowl for more :) - 131.007
1. In a large bowl, add rice krispies, porridge oats, coconut, chocolate chips and fruit mix. Mix them well. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds and hazel nuts. Put it into the bowl with the ingredients mix.
3. In a... - 115.364
Barry & Phoebe makes cereal bars. - 98.4779
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. Melt butterscotch and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan over a low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Stir until well coated.
3. Press one half the mixture into a greased 8" square cake pan. Chill in refrigerator, and set remaining cereal... - 32.4499
Chili Corn Chips
These Chili Corn Chips are so very tempting ! I tried these crunchy tortilla bakes for a snack with savory tomato sauce and simply loved them. They serve well as appetizers too ! Try your way and let me know if you share my addiction for these Chili Corn... - 31.095
Crunchy Cinnamon S'mores
1. Mix chocolate chips, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla and cinnamon in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) to boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir.
2. Fold in cereal until completely coated with chocolate; fold in marshmallows. Press... - 22.2185
Puppy chow is a classic holiday treat! The creamy peanut butter, sweet taste of chocolate, the crunch of the cereal then to top it all off with sugar gives this recipe 5 stars in our book! - 31.8122
Betty's Chocolate Marshmallow Cap'n Crunch Squares
You don't always need a dollop of chocolate ice cream to stave off your craving. Sometimes something as delicious and utterly chocolaty like marshmallows and crunch squares would make for equally heavenly indulgence. Betty whomps up a rich rice crispy treat... - 90.0842
Peanut Butter Logs
Combine peanut butter, sugar, cereal, nuts and but- ter, blending well.
Roll into 2-inch logs.
Melt chocolate and paraffin together over boiling water until thin.
Dip logs into chocolate mixture.
Place on waxed paper to harden.
May be frozen. - 33.942
Choco Nut Bars
1) In a bowl, soak the raisins in warm water until swollen, drain and discard the liquid.
2) Line a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 3-inch loaf pan with wax paper, allow the paper ends to extend over sides of the pan, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix... - 40.4498
Half Cup Cookies
These Half Cup Cookies are so very tasty. Try these crunchy bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Half Cup Cookies are welcome ! - 43.7129