- » Cereal Bar
Cereal Bar Recipes
Cereal bars are made from cereal grains such as oats, rye, rice and wheat. It is also often known as breakfast bar, though it can be enjoyed at any time of the day. It is possible to prepare cereal bars at home by ... More »
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 134.803
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 133.584
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 118.766
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 115.421
1. In a large bowl, add rice krispies, porridge oats, coconut, chocolate chips and fruit mix. Mix them well. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds and hazel nuts. Put it into the bowl with the ingredients mix.
3. In a... - 115.364
Oatmeal Jam Cookie Bars
Oat Jam Bars are perfect for a picnic. These can be whipped up in a jiffy and it requires simple ingredients to make. They are so yummy so do try out this recipe! - 113.48
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 100.121
Barry & Phoebe makes cereal bars. - 98.4779
Assorted Cereal Bars
Cereal bars are not only nutritious but also deliciously great to be fed for kids and here is a recipe to make one. Check out making cereal bars using dry cereal and other sweet ingredients. Nutrition and taste-right combination! - 80.2623
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
1) Lightly grease a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2) Preheat the oven to 350F.
3) In medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
4) Make a well in center, and place in pumpkin,... - 44.4321
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 40.3583
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 39.3757
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 39.3321
Cereal Mallow Bars
Microwave butter in 3-qt mixing bowl or casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in marshmallows and peanut butter.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted, stirring after 1 minute.
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal and peanuts;... - 36.7698
Popcorn Cereal Bars
Popcorn Cereal Bars is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Popcorn Cereal Bars dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 32.9346
Oatmeal Bars is a very delicious dessert. Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this oatmeal bars recipe. - 31.1206
Chocolate Cereal Bars
Combine liquid fructose, sugar replacement, and semisweet baking chocolate in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Measure the cornflakes in a large measuring cup.
Crush flakes until measurement is reduced to 2 cup (500 mL).
Stir... - 30.8694
Cereal Yogurt Bars
Combine cereal, cornstarch, and fructose in a bowl.
Stir to completely coat cereal.
Heat the yogurt in a saucepan.
Add yogurt all at once to the cereal mixture; stir to blend.
Cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Stir in the coconut flakes.
Transfer... - 30.4283
Rice Cereal Bars And Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla and sugar replacement; cool slightly.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form, Very... - 30.4107
Crunchy Cereal Bars
Combine chocolate morsels and margarine in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt.
Stir in... - 30.3621
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 27.6393
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
1. Put butter, marshmallows and peanut butter pieces into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at BAKE, or until melted and smooth; stir once.
2. Mix cereal into marshmallow mixture and press into a lightly buttered 1... - 20.7139
Cereal Bar Recipes By Category