- » Cereal Bar
Cereal Bar Recipes
Cereal bars are made from cereal grains such as oats, rye, rice and wheat. It is also often known as breakfast bar, though it can be enjoyed at any time of the day. It is possible to prepare cereal bars at home by ... More »
Oatmeal Jam Cookie Bars
Oat Jam Bars are perfect for a picnic. These can be whipped up in a jiffy and it requires simple ingredients to make. They are so yummy so do try out this recipe! - 146.971
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 117.171
1. In a large bowl, add rice krispies, porridge oats, coconut, chocolate chips and fruit mix. Mix them well. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds and hazel nuts. Put it into the bowl with the ingredients mix.
3. In a... - 115.339
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 113.833
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 108.933
Oatmeal Turtle Bars
Busy But Healthy Show Host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates a sweet treat - Oatmeal Turtle Bars. This is an awesome recipe for you today. It is not the healthiest thing in the block, but it is definitely the among the tastiest. Go on, indulge a bit. - 103.275
Barry & Phoebe makes cereal bars. - 96.7985
Assorted Cereal Bars
Cereal bars are not only nutritious but also deliciously great to be fed for kids and here is a recipe to make one. Check out making cereal bars using dry cereal and other sweet ingredients. Nutrition and taste-right combination! - 78.6301
If you craving for midday mouth-watering bites, then try out these simple Oatmeal Bars. Healthy, this bar is deliciously flavored with a combination of chocolate and orange! Follow this effortless recipe and enjoy snack times in a healthy way!! - 48.0389
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening till creamy, fluffy and light.
3. Mix egg and beat thoroughly. Sieve in flour, soda and salt and mix with creamed mixture.
4. Mix milk, chocolate morsels and oats.
5. Take a 10 X 5... - 45.3419
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
1) Lightly grease a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2) Preheat the oven to 350F.
3) In medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
4) Make a well in center, and place in pumpkin,... - 43.8919
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Date Oatmeal Bars
In glass bowl combine all filling ingredients except nuts.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring once.
The date filling should be the consistency of jam.
Stir in nuts and set filling aside.
In glass... - 42.634
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 42.6294
Lemon Filled Oatmeal Bars
1) Combine the dry ingredients together, then cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
2) Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and press rest of the crumbs into an 8 x 8-inch pan. Then bake as per the cooking directions or until lightly browned.
3) ... - 42.2702
Chunky Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
Cream butter with sugar until smooth.
Add vanilla, beating until light.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed mixture with water.
Stir in oats and chocolate... - 41.9771
Apple Oatmeal Bars
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
Dot with 4 tbsp.butter.
Add apples and sprinkle with the 1/2 c.sugar.
Cover with remaining... - 41.1025
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.9308
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 38.9098
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 38.7968
Cereal Mallow Bars
Microwave butter in 3-qt mixing bowl or casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in marshmallows and peanut butter.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted, stirring after 1 minute.
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal and peanuts;... - 38.7085
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars has a wonderful taste. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars gets its taste from butter mixed with mincemeat and flavored with lemon juice. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars if you like meat with fruit then try this Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars recipe. - 37.5205
Candy Topped Oatmeal Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix 1 cup butter, sugars, and egg yolks thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour and oats.
Spread in greased and floured oblong pan, 13 x 9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 20 to 25 min.
Cool 10 min.
Melt chocolate and 2... - 36.4767
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
Combine dry cake mix and oats in large bowl; add melted butter and stir until crumbly.
Measure half of crumb mixture (about 3 cups) into pan.
Press firmly to cover bottom.
Combine preserves and water; stir... - 35.8479
Popcorn Cereal Bars
Popcorn Cereal Bars is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Popcorn Cereal Bars dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.3164
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 33.8496
Oatmeal Bars is a very delicious dessert. Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this oatmeal bars recipe. - 32.7852
Chocolate Cereal Bars
Combine liquid fructose, sugar replacement, and semisweet baking chocolate in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Measure the cornflakes in a large measuring cup.
Crush flakes until measurement is reduced to 2 cup (500 mL).
Stir... - 32.7254
Rice Cereal Bars And Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla and sugar replacement; cool slightly.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form, Very... - 32.6397
Cereal Yogurt Bars
Combine cereal, cornstarch, and fructose in a bowl.
Stir to completely coat cereal.
Heat the yogurt in a saucepan.
Add yogurt all at once to the cereal mixture; stir to blend.
Cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Stir in the coconut flakes.
Transfer... - 32.3914
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.2055
Crunchy Cereal Bars
Combine chocolate morsels and margarine in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt.
Stir in... - 31.9414
Apricot Filled Oatmeal Bars
In a medium bowl stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the flour mixture.
Press the remaining flour mixture into the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch... - 30.7135
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 28.6004
Combine oats and brown sugar; cut in butter.
Stir in syrup and press into two 8-inch round baking dishes.
Microwave each 3 1/2 minutes, turning dish one-quarter turn after 2 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread with Topping.
Cool and cut into squares. - 26.2867
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
1. Put butter, marshmallows and peanut butter pieces into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at BAKE, or until melted and smooth; stir once.
2. Mix cereal into marshmallow mixture and press into a lightly buttered 1... - 22.5294
Microwaved Oatmeal Bars
Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips 2 minutes to melt.
Stir at half time. - 20.8156
Applesauce And Oatmeal Bars
1) Mix flour, sugar and shortening together. Add oats.
2) In 8 x 8 inch pan, put half the mixture and pat down with hands, pour applesauce over top of mixture, staying about 1/2 inch from sides. Cover with remaining oat mixture and pat firmly. Bake at 350... - 19.0898
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
Cereal Bar Recipes By Category