- » Cereal
Cereal or grains refer to a kind of grass that belongs to the monocot family. Cereal is basically grown for the seeds obtained from its fruit that is edible in nature. It is considered as versatile and energy-packed ... More »
June The Homemaker's Cap'n Crunch Cookies
Cap'N Crunch Cookies are wowsomely sweet, soft, and chewy cookies. I love Cap'n Crunch cereal, I mean, I grew up eating it. I love this recipe because it brings back a lot childhood memories. A lot you would be able to relate to this recipe. - 120.554
Healthy Four Grain Breakfast
The Chef shows how to prepare a healthy breakfast in the video. The Chef uses four kinds of grains and soaks it in water and cooks it in the crock pot. A nice and healthy breakfast which you will enjoy. - 119.606
Healthy Cereal Chevda
If you're looking for a change in your breakfast, then do check this out. This is an Indian type of breakfast. It is a mixture of various cereals and you can also add any fried dal to make it more crunchier. It is easy to make and very healthy too as it's... - 113.977
Healthy Raw Breakfast Cereal
Looking for an innovative yet healthy breakfast recipe. Well you just got one. This Healthy Breakfast Cereal recipe will prove to be a blessing in disguise for you. Can be prepared in a jiffy and is full of nutritional value plus taste. Watch the video and... - 108.942
Homemade Brown Rice Cereal
1. Place the brown rice in a spice grinder or blender for 45 seconds-1 minute or until finely ground.
2. Serve with almond Milk Apple Sauce Baby Food Puree.
To 1/2 cup of boiling water and sprinkle in 2 tbsp of the ground brown... - 107.791
I am thinking that this would make an interesting Valentine's Day snack. This easy to make, no bake party treat is a remake of traditional Muddy Buddies. In this video, Anne says, “It combines the flavors of chocolate, hazelnuts, and espresso to appeal to... - 106.621
Homemade Nutritious Breakfast Cereal
1)Preheat the oven to a 150 degrees and place a piece of parchment paper on the tray.
2)Place the oats, the sunflower seeds and the almonds and spread it well around the tray.
3)Drizzle the canola oil and cinnamon powder along with honey and set it to... - 104.415
Crunchy Cereal Delight
If your cereal packs are sitting unused for some time in your kitchen, then here is a nice way to use them up. These crunchy cereal delights are great snacks for your kids as well as the adults of the family, which is delicious as well as healthy. How to... - 101.791
Buckwheat Cereal And Seed Snacks
Want to bite something healthy for breakfast instead of a shake? Check out Santiago showing how to make Raw Cereal and Snacks using fruits, seeds and milk substitutes. Great fuel for muscle building! - 100.077
Banana Rice Cereal For Babies
Want to cook something different for your baby? Here comes a fresh new cereal recipe for the 4 to 6 months old babies, stuffed with the goodness of nutrition rich bananas. The cook gives out exclusive tips while she shows how to cook up a banana rice cereal... - 99.416
Rice Krispie Treats Lollipops
To all the parent out there chef Jenny has got the right recipe to make your children happy. Check out the tasty and sweet Rice Krispie Lollipops. Especially prepared for all the kids out there. Your child will definitely love these lollipops. - 96.9264
Nutritious Raw Sprouted Cereal
Cereals are energetic, absolutely healthy and delicious enough to satiate taste-buds with all the goodness of nature. Check out chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Sprouted Cereal using buckwheat as the key ingredient. - 95.9759
For all the calorie conscious lot! Here's a recipe that you must not miss out on. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this Buckwheat Kasha recipe that is packed with nutrients. Try this dish today. - 95.4762
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 94.2645
Healthy Yogurt Breakfast
Are you in search of a super healthy breakfast recipe? Here's a great recipe to prepare this Healthy Yogurt Breakfast. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone whip up this amazing dish in minutes. - 92.2532
Solar Cooked Rice Krispies Treat
1. Assemble a solar cooker with a black glazed clay pot with lid in a bigger glass bowl with lid. Place the bowls on a reflector.
2. Butter the black glazed dish.
3. Add the remaining butter and marshmallows in the bowl and let it stand... - 91.6809
Hot Powerhouse Breakfast
In this video, June the Homemaker shows you how to friggin' start your day with a nutritious breakfast! Take a look it for some great ideas for turning your breakfast into a powerhouse. Be sure to try it at home! Enjoy! - 90.9002
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. - 89.2266
Raw Cereal Breakfast
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your list of breakfast and snack options. If you tired of shakes, try this. This cereal bowl is packed with nutrients to fuel your body and build muscle. - 86.5231
Gmo Free Homemade Cereal
If you do not want to eat genetically modified cereal, this is a great way to make organic, homemade cereal free of preservatives, colorings and flavorings. This is a wonderful alternative to the regular junk cereals that you find in your supermarkets and to... - 84.3795
Healthy Oatmeal Cookie
For all the cookie lovers, here is an absolute healthy cookie variation. Watch chef Amy prepare these Healthy Oatmeal cookie with such an ease. Make these healthy cookie for your family today. - 81.0049
Raw Food Cereal - Tali Cuisine Raw Cereal Recipe In 30 Sec!!!
Looking for ways to jump-start your day in a healthy way? Start with a bowl of refreshing raw food cereal in the morning, and you are likely to feel less hungry throughout the day. Tali presents a lip-smacking raw food cereal recipe that is so quick, easy and... - 79.7573
There are days when you feel you need a light breakfast! This video shows you how to make a nice cornmeal cereal which you could have! Filling and light at the same time! Watch Vicki show you how! - 79.0145
Nutritious Breakfast Bowl
Give a great kick start to your mornings with this nutritious breakfast bowl. The recipe is packed with flavor and health and that is not all, you can also add your favorite ingredients to give it a personal touch. Take a look. - 78.8864
It's easy to reach out for cereals the first thing in the morning. And why not, almost all cereals come packed with high fiber, low calories , low fat and low sugar. If you are looking to kick up the flavor of your cereals, then this recipe can prove to be... - 77.7957
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 49.4534
1. Grease an 8 inch round or 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
4. In a large... - 48.8413
Big Four Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the dry skim milk solids, flour, spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
4) In another glass bowl, cream together the... - 48.5521
Corn Flake And Coconut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.4955
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) Use the mill to grind wheat, barley, rye and millet all together.
3) Separately grind corn to medium fine.
4) In a bowl, combine all ingredients with fork or fingers to form small granules as in case of pastry... - 48.4323
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 48.2274
Chocolate Cereal Sandwiches
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well..
2) In small saucepan, combine all filling ingredients except vanilla;
3) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
4) Add vanilla and keep it aside.
5) In large saucepan, combine... - 47.2872
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
Royal Elizabethan Breakfast
1. Preheat the broiler on medium high.
2. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Evenly spread the sunflower seeds and almonds on foil covered baking tray.
4. Place on level nearest to broiler heat source.
5. Toast for about two or... - 46.3381
Nutty Cereal Part 2 –finishing
Here is part 2 of crunchy nut cereal video series. Here the chef provides ideas to combine chopped nuts with maple syrup and couple of basic ingredients to make a nice dish. Great to be served for breakfast. All said, but clear instructions and presentation... - 46.3118
Almonds And Coconut Flake Mix
On a raw food diet and need some quick idea for breakfast? Then take a look at this raw food breakfast recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines almonds with coconut flakes to make an excellent dish. Clear ingredient details and step by step... - 45.9326
Homemade Granola Mix
In bowl combine oats, coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Combine honey and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Spread out in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 300° till light brown, 45 to 50 minutes; stir every 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.7627
1. Wash the bulgur wheat in a colander and allow the water to drain.
2. In a large stock pot or heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter on a medium flame.
3. When butter is foaming, add the bay leaf, spices and herbs and sauté for 2... - 45.5113
Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Dates, And Orange
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add white onion to pan; saute 2 minutes.
Add quinoa to pan; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 45.3239
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 250 °F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, raw wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
Add... - 45.0993
Nutty Cereal Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who love cereal food and want to add a little twist to their daily meal, this video series is a must watch. In this video the lady chef shows ingredient details and also starts with initial preparation by gridding the soaked nuts. Watch part 2... - 44.8025
Crunchy Cereal Cookies
Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Cream margarine in a medium bowl; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in flour mixture, mixing well.
Stir in oats, corn flakes, and wheat germ.
Drop dough... - 44.3334
1) Take a small microwave safe, measure up bowl. Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, mix oats, nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut.
3) Add in honey mixture and mix well.
4)... - 44.1182
Crunchy Cereal Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a small metal measuring cup or other small flame-proof container, melt the margarine over a low heat.
3) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.6268
Bulgar Wheat Salao With Broccoli Nuts And Apricots
1) Take a medium sized bowl and add bulgar wheat to it.
2) Cover it entirely with boiling water and place cling film on the bowl.
3) Soak it for half an hour.
4) Drain off the extra water.
5) Take a pan and boil water in it.
6) Place... - 43.5223
1) Take a large glass bowl and mix together nuts, cereals and pretzels in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter begins to melt.
4) Mix and pour over all... - 42.9238
Honey Cereal Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, and salt, and sift again.
Place shortening, sugars, honey, egg, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
Add cereals and coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in a... - 42.6707
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 225Â°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil in a separate bowl.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until... - 42.5948
Make Your Own Toasted Cereal
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix together almonds, rolled oats and wheat germ.
2. Spread evenly.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown for 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add raisins, apples or apricots and brown sugar.
7.... - 42.2208
Eva's Vegan Parkin
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a flat shallow tin.
3. In a heavy saucepan, take the treacle and warm it over a low flame.
4. Mix vegan margarine and wholemeal flour well.
5. Add barbados sugar, cake spice... - 42.1817
Fruit And Nut Cereal
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Coat a jelly-roll pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, apple juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon.
Spread the oat mixture in the prepared... - 41.928
Corn Flake Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease bakihg sheets.
Beat butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla together until creamy.
Mix flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Stir into sugar mixture; mix well.
Stir in coconut and cornflakes.
Drop dough from teaspoon onto baking... - 41.8852
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease a baking tray.
2. In a fairly large saucepan melt the fat and syrup gently.
3. Take out the pan from the heat and mix in the oats, flour and sugar.
4. Blend the mixture... - 41.8557
Corn Flake Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a buttered baking dish and put cornflakes in it.
3) Make a mixture of other ingredients and pour over the cornflakes.
4) Bake in the oven until firm.
5) Serve warm. - 41.5032
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; stir to blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Just before cooking, add eggs, butter, and raisins (if desired); stir just to blend.
In another bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon,... - 41.2042
Oil & Corn Flake Cookies
Add sugars to eggs, and beat well; add oil and oleo, flour, soda and baking powder; continue stirring.
Add vanilla, lemon and salt.
Add oats, nuts and coconut and stir.
Lastly add corn flakes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400... - 41.0337
Cranberry Raisin Rice And Cereal Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or use a nonstick baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and cereal.
Stir in the raisins and cranberries.
In a bowl, mix together the milk, fructose, egg... - 40.7895
Corn Flake Meringoons
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Whisk the egg whites until firm but not dry.
3.Slowly, add sugar and salt to the eggs and continue whisking until smooth.
4.With a spoon or spatula, put coconut, cornflakes, chocolate morsels and... - 40.7048
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, nuts, seeds, milk and wheat germ.
2. In another bowl or a container combine brown sugar, cinnamon and oil, stirring until smooth.
3. Combine both the mixtures, spread mixture on a cookie sheet and cook at... - 40.6933
Shashlik With Bulgur Cracked Wheat
Mix the French dressing and the bay leaf to make a marinade, mix in the cubed lamb, and let stand all day or overnight.
When you begin dinner preparations, drain the lamb (save the marinade), let dry a bit on paper towels, and thread on skewers,... - 40.593
Apple Cereal Cookies
Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add grated apple, cereal, oats and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 40.3456
Dr Kirschner S Green Drink
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse for 2-3 minutes in short bursts until well blended and powdered.
3. Use this powder to make a healthy drink which can be served as a part of a meal, or served... - 40.2968
Apple Raisin Cracked Wheat Cereal
1.Leave the cracked wheat in water overnight.
2.In a heavy sauce pan, put wheat, eater, cinnamon, raisins and cubed apple.
3.Let the ingredients cook until a boil comes.
4.Once done, reduce the flame and allow the ingredients to cook for... - 40.1824
Lacy Corn Flake Crisps
Lacy Corn Flake Crisps are crunchy and chewy and go very well tea and coffee. You can bake them with some oats and other cereals to make crunchier and healthy. Here is our recipe for lacy corn flake crisps which can be made ready anytime. - 40.1719
Cinnamon Cereal Chewies
In mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine; beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Stir together oats, flour, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
Press cherry... - 39.8194
Buttermilk Cereal Muffins
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inches.
Beat egg in medium bowl; mix in buttermilk and shortening.
Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened.
Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20... - 39.8185
Crunchy Cereal Balls
1) In a pan heat butter and peanut butter over medium heat. Stirring often heat till the mix is smooth.
2) Add in the marshmallows.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the marshmallows melt.
4) Remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the cereal and... - 39.6029
Cereal Flake Kisses
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff but not dry, add sugar in small amounts, beating after each addition until stiff
3.Mixture should be stiff enough to hold its shape by the... - 39.4003
Food Reform Cakelets
1) Combine all the dry ingredients and add the fat.
2) Now, add lemon juice until the mixture is well incorporated.
3) Shape into small balls and coat them in ground nuts. Keep aside to set.
4) Serve food reform cakelets to kids and adults... - 39.1606
Corn Flake Brown Betty
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Mix together the cornflakes, butter or margarine and brown sugar gently and divide the mixture to 3 portions.
3) Take a pie or ovenproof dish and put one portion of this mixture into it and... - 39.0434
Tasty & Crunchy Cereal
1. In a bowl or a container combine rolled oats, wheat germ, sesame seeds and almonds.
2. In the bottom of a large baking pan or a jelly roll pan spread the mixture evenly, to a depth of 1/2 to 1 inch.
3. In cup mix the honey, oil and salt and if... - 38.9429
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In a bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, seeds, milk and wheat germ.
In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and oil.
Stir until smooth.
Stir into dry ingredients and spread mixture into a 9-x-13-inch pan.
Bake 1 hour,... - 38.8913
Oatmeal With Raisins, Dates, And Wheat Germ
1. To a medium-sized sauce pan bring together the milk and water to a simmer and add the salt.
2. Slowly stir in the oats and cinnamon, simmer the oats for 5 minutes, add the raisins and cook until the oats are tender, approximately 2 minutes more.
3.... - 38.7073
Cliff's Crunchy Granola Cereal
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl mix oats, coconut, wheat germ, seeds and nuts.
In a saucepan, melt honey with a little water; add oil and vanilla.
Combine with dry ingredients.
Spread mixture heavily in oiled roasting pan and bake for 1 hour or until... - 38.6323
Wheat Cereal Breakfast Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 10-by-6-by-1 1/2-inch baking dish.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, bring milk and salt to boiling.
3. Slowly sprinkle in cereal, stirring. Cook,
stirring constantly, until thickened—about 10 minutes. Remove... - 38.4601
Cereal And Baked Custard
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, add eggs with milk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract and beat to mix well.
3 In five ungreased (6-oz size) custard cups, ladle the mixture.
4 Sprinkle each with 3 or 4... - 38.4184
1) In a baking dish, cook oats on high power for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) To this, add soy nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut. Gradually add honey and vanilla extract, stirring in between.
3) Cook on high power for 4 1/2 to 6... - 38.2347
Tv Cereal Snacks
Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
Put cereals, pretzel sticks, and nuts into roasting pan.
Melt butter in pan.
Blend in oil, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt.
Sprinkle over dry ingredients; mix through.
Bake 1 1/2 hours; stir several times while baking.
When... - 38.1948
Corn Flake Coated Chicken
In a 9 inch pie plate, combine cornflake crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, and paprika.
Coat chicken with beaten eggs; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Place butter in a 10 ounce... - 38.086
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix honey and vegetable oil together in a small pan and heat until just below a boil.
Stir oil mixture into dry ingredients.
Spread mixture very thinly on two very large flat baking pans... - 37.9486
Bulgur Wheat Kasha
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a flameproof casserole, saute the onion in butter over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes until pale golden.
3) Add and stir-fry the bulgur wheat for 2-3 minutes until golden.
4) Add rest of the... - 37.8446
Corn Flake Sultana Cookies
Combine cornflakes, coconut, sugar, sultanas and sifted flour in large bowl.
Stir in butter and eggs gently with wooden spoon.
Shape rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls.
Place about 5cm apart on greased oven trays.
Bake in moderate oven for about... - 37.8284
Sesame Rice Cereal
This Sesame Rice Cereal makes an energetic and very tasty breakfast for me ! This sesame rice powder dish is very filling. Try out this Sesame Rice Cereal and let me know if you like it ! - 37.8096
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oats 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to... - 37.7065
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; stir to blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Preheat a griddle or large frying pan over medium heat; grease lightly.
Just before cooking, add eggs, butter, and raisins (if used) to batter; stir just to... - 37.6164
Crunchy Nutty Cereal
Mix the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and heat until blended.
Stir into the dry mix with a fork.
Crumble mixture into 3 jelly-roll pans or shallow bake pans and bake at 275 to 300F.
Stir at 10 minute... - 37.4411
Cereal & Fruit Cookies
In bowl, beat together eggs, honey, and butter until well blended.
Stir in carrot, nuts, raisins, apricots, and dates.
In another bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add flour mixture and oat cereal to fruit mixture; stir until... - 37.4155
Crunchy Breakfast Cereal
In a large [bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, coconut, pecans, wheat germ and cereal.
In another bowl, mix oil, water, vanilla and salt.
Pour over oat mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1 -in.baking pans.
Bake at 275° for 1... - 37.3378
In a large saucepan or dutch oven (cast iron works very well) heat the oil, honey, and vanilla until the mixture is thin.
Turn off the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients in the order given. Make sure each ingredient is coated with the honey mixture... - 37.324
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 37.2021
Oat And Tahini Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take tahini and honey. Beat it with a heavy wooden spoon till it becomes creamy.
3. Add cinnamon and oats. This will make the mixture very sticky.
4. Grease cookie sheets.
5. Place... - 37.1963
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix cereal with melted shortening, salt, milk and beaten eggs. Sift cornmeal, flour and baking powder together, add to cereal mixture and mix well.
3. Transfer to greased shallow pan or muffin tins, bake... - 37.1269
Cereal Crumb Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in a cup of cornflakes at a time.
3) With the Puree blade, blend to get fine crumbs in about 5 seconds.
4) Transfer the crumbs into a bowl. Finish crushing the remaining cornflakes as... - 37.1008
Bulgur And Garbanzos
Saute the bulgur in the oil for about 5 minutes until it sizzles and is slightly brown. Add more oil if it sticks to the pan.
Add the stock, bay leaf, dill seeds, and soy sauce to the bulgur. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer until all of the... - 37.0956
Sesame Rice Cereal
1) Make sesame seed meal by briefly grounding the sesame seeds in blender.
2) In a medium-size dry skillet, toast the rice over medium heat, stirring until well browned.
3) In a blender, grind the rice then toast the powder again briefly... - 37.0861
Butter Chex Party Snack
1. Add all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve hot from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later... - 36.9502
Pats Vegan Flapjacks
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease the Swiss roll tin with butter.
3. In a large saucepan, take margarine.
4. Warm it on a low flame.
5. When it melts, add Barbados sugar and mix it well.
6. Add rolled oats... - 36.9439
Cereal Recipes By Category