Bottom Round Roast
- » Center Cut Bottom Roast
Center Cut Bottom Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of center cut bottom roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for center cut bottom roast recipes.
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 45.2206
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 35.0552
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 38.4615
Rinse bird with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with absorbent paper or soft cloth.
Prepare cooked giblets and broth for gravy (see instructions).
Prepare favorite stuffing.
Rub body and neck cavities with salt.
Fill lightly with stuffing.
(Extra stuffing may... - 31.6707
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Peas And New Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 475°.
With the point of a small, sharp knife make small incisions a few inches apart in the meaty portions of the lamb, and insert in them the slivers of garlic, if you are using it.
Combine the salt, pepper and rosemary, and with your... - 42.1213
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
Rolled Roast Of Beef
1. Wipe roast with damp paper toweling. Sprinkle meat all over with salt, then place, fat-side up, on a rack in an open roasting pan. Stick meat thermometer into roast so the point reaches the center of the meat. Do not add water or cover pan. Place in... - 26.703
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 35.1609
Savory Slow Roasted Beef
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Trim fat on roast to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay roast, fat side up, in 15x11-inch roasting pan without rack.
Combine Blackened Steak Magic and mustard in a small bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet; add Blackened... - 35.1824
Roast Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350 °.
Have butcher separate the backbone from the ribs.
Wipe meat with damp cloth.
Insert onion slices in rib openings.
Rub meat and fat with cut clove of garlic.
Combine salt, pepper and flour and coat meat with mixture.
Put chopped onion,... - 41.5169
Cuban Style Roast Pork
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat oven to 400°F. Pour soup mix into a small bowl and add lemon juice. Stir in 1/4 cup water, oregano, chili powder, and pepper.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Spoon garlic mixture over pork. Roast until an... - 30.3491
Mouth Watering Roast Pork
Preheat oven to 275°F.
Place all ingredients except roast in large skillet.
Saute about 4 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place roast in baking pan, fat side up.
Make several large slits in meat with a knife, being careful not... - 41.1477
Summertime Roast Beef Subs
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice off top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells; reserve inside of rolls for another use.
Place 1 lettuce leaf in bottom portion of each... - 38.2627
Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Sprinkle corn meal evenly over bottom of pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Spoon pizza sauce evenly over crust.
Top with green pepper, onion,... - 43.4931
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Glazed Roast Loin Of Pork
Ask the butcher to separate the chine bone from the meat without cutting it off entirely.
Rub the pork with the rosemary, salt, and pepper and bring to room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan and roast at... - 39.994
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Stuffed Turkey Roast
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
In the top of the roast, cut 8 to 10 slits, 1 inch wide and about 3/4 of the way through.
Sprinkle all the surfaces of the roast with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat the oven... - 45.9685
Roasted Chicken And Veggies Too
1. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 475Â°F.
2. Remove the giblet package and excess pieces of fat from the cavity and neck of the chicken. For easier carving, remove the wishbone. Pat dry and season the cavity with salt only... - 35.5935
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Clean turkey (and cut off neck at body, leaving skin).
3. Rinse, drain and pat turkey dry with absorbent paper. Set aside.
4. Prepare Herb or Oyster Stuffing.
5. Rub cavities of turkey with salt.
6. Lightly fill... - 33.9011
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 41.3635
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.9519
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 30.0159
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 35.2072
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.3538
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 45.6539
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 44.1175
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Pepper Crusted Prime Rib Roast With Mushroom Armagnac Sauce
1. prepare the prime rib: Preheatthe oven to 325°. In a pepper grinder or a spice mill, coarsely grind all of the peppercorns. Transfer to a small bowl. Season the roast with salt and the pepper mixture.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil until... - 34.8763
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
This ham steak with parsley sauce is prepared with smoked ham and fresh parsley. Cooked in white wine and mock hollandaise sauce and seasoned to taste, this ham steak with parsley sauce is an absolute stunner. Prepare it for dinner parties and you will have... - 43.0524
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Boeuf A La Mode is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Boeuf A La Mode dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.6167
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Spinach Orzo Stuffing
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Slice the lamb between each rib, cutting almost but not completely to the bottom. Form the racks into half circles and place... - 34.1812
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.4185
Beef Tenderloin Roll
1. To make a flat 3/4-inch-thick piece of beef, butterfly tenderloin by cutting, from top to bottom, through center to within 3/4-inch of bottom; open like a book and press to flatten. Flatten tenderloin slightly with a meat pounder or side of a meat cleaver... - 34.4093
Vermouth And Apple Stuffed Tenderloin
Using sharp knife, form a pocket in each pork tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center of each almost to, but not through, bottom of each tenderloin.
Place in nonmetal baking dish.
Pour vermouth in pockets and over tenderloins; cover dish.
Marinate... - 37.8287
Applesauce Stuffed Tenderloin
Using sharp knife, form a "pocket" in each pork tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center almost to, but not through, bottom of each.
Place in nonmetal dish.
Pour vermouth in pockets and over tenderloins; cover.
Marinate about 1 hour at room... - 39.2965
Holiday Cornish Hens
Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
Place two pieces of crushed foil on pan as racks for hens (without racks hens will stick and bum on the bottom due to sugar in the glaze).
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse cavity and outside of hens; pat dry with paper... - 38.6485
Stuffed Turkey Roll
The stuffed turkey roll is a meat roll made with pork and turkey breast. Prepared with a filling of ground pork and spinach with herbs for flavor, the stuffed turkey roll is spiced with garlic and cooked in the oven. Roasted with a butter and pan drippings... - 47.7588
Dbone the chicken breast with winglets and slit it.
Saute the chicken mince with onion and garlic keep aside.
Stuff the chicken breast with sauted mince put olives in the center.
Now roll it like roulade put in aluminum foil.
And poached... - 46.3194
Garlic Pork And Green Peppers
Cut the pork in strips 1/4 inch thick.
Mash the garlic, coarse salt, and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or in round bowl with large spoon) until it forms a smooth paste.
With a fine pastry brush, coat both sides of pork strips lightly with the garlic... - 43.0714
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Honey Vinegar Peking Duck
Peking Duck is a surprisingly tasty duck preparation that tastes yumm when used as Mandarin Pancake Filling. I honestly don€™t like Mandarin Pancakes but this Peking Duck makes it delicious. I prepare this often for our parties! Experience the wonderful... - 46.0725
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 111.736
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 118.937
Easy Moroccan Style Potato And Egg Sandwiches
Inspired by Moroccan street food, this luscious potato and egg dish makes for a quick grub on especially hungry evenings. Chef Hermann shares with us a recipe that is truly a breeze to make and is truly satiating. If you are a fan of potatoes or eggs and seek... - 96.372
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Dilly beef cartwheel is rye bread and roast beef salad sandwich. Prepared with added vegetables, the dilly beef cartwheel is flavored with dill pickles and horseradish to taste. sliced and served as wedges, the dilly beef cartwheel makes a great meal. - 44.1731
Chicken Crepes A La Reine
Watch Chef Walter Staib making crepes stuffed with oven roasted chicken and mushroom filling baked to perfection. Take a look at this video that shows an elegant and classic recipe which can be a great accompaniment to wine. The video displays amazing... - 113.754
Layered Picnic Club Sandwich
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out center of each half, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Spread 1/3 cup creamy Italian dressing into each shell; line bottom shell with lettuce.
Into bottom shell, layer cheese, roast beef, remaining dressing, turkey, then... - 28.6393
Special Baked Apples
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Core apples but do not cut through the bottoms.
Cut a 1/2-inch-wide strip of peel off the top of each apple around the hole.
Place apples in a baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Fill centers with raisins, brown sugar and... - 38.7097
Yucatan Pork In Banana Leaves
Prepare Achiote Paste; set aside.
Make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in fat side of pork.
Prepare Banana Leaves and place meat in center.
Spread paste over roast, rubbing into cuts.
Fold leaves to enclose meat; tie securely.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or until... - 32.7597
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 39.5476
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar until well mixed.
Add egg and the 1 1/2 tablespoons cream and beat until smoothly blended.
Coarsely chop gianduia.
Place gianduia or roasted hazelnuts with chocolate in the top of double boiler; set over hot water and... - 38.5995
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Yucatan Steamed Pork In Banana Leaves
Score fat side of pork in a diamond pattern, making 1/2-inch-deep cuts.
Position meat in center of banana leaf rectangle or a 12- by 20-inch piece of foil.
Spread achiote condiment (available in some Mexican markets) or paste all over roast, rubbing it into... - 36.5673
Pork Loin With Tangerine Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Season pork with salt and pepper.
3)Warm a roasting pan and roast the pork for 10 minutes. Then place in oven with fat side up allowing self-basting. Roast for a period of 1hour. The internal... - 47.5638
1. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half.
2. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, tomato paste, garlic, and sage until well blended.
3. Spread butter mixture over cut sides of bread. Top with roasted peppers,... - 31.0643
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to create this "typically" Tuscan pork dish with nutmeg, cinnamon, rosemary and sage. Costine is a wonderful way to avoid losing your appetite for the same old spare ribs. This recipe is refreshingly different... - 135.548
Orange Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Make a deep cut in the tenderloin along its length down its center, taking care not to cut all the way through the meat
3. Take a small bowl, mix mustard, onion, rosemary, tarragon, pepper and garlic.
4.... - 47.3784
Orange Flan With Macerated Oranges
Combine the 1 cup sugar and the water in a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the sugar turns into a golden caramel, about 12 minutes.
Immediately pour the caramel into a 9-inch deep-dish glass pie... - 42.3804
Muffaletto sandwiches are vegetable turkey sandwiches made with french bread. Herbed with oregano, the muffaletto sandwiches are peppy with green chilies and garlic for taste and flavor. - 36.2437
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1. Heat oven to 325°. Grease an 8- or 9-inch springform pan, and line the bottom with waxed paper. Wrap the outside of the pan in foil to prevent leaks. Prepare a pot of boiling water.
2. Using a handheld or standing electric mixer, beat the eggs until... - 28.8468
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Combine first 3 ingredients and dash pepper.
Lay 2 slices bread, bottom to bottom, to form circle; spread with 1/3 cup sour cream mixture.
Top with 1/2 cap each lettuce and endive.
Place tomato slices over.
Lay remaining bread atop tomato; spread with 1/3 cup... - 40.4497
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Combine first 3 ingredients and dash freshly ground pepper.
Arrange 2 slices of the bread, bottom to bottom, to form large circle; spread with a third of the sour cream mixture.
Toss together lettuce and endive; place two-thirds atop bread.
Top with tomato... - 37.4749
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
1. In a bowl combine sour cream, onion soup mix, horse radish and pepper.
2. Place 2 slices of the bread, bottom to bottom, to form large circle.
3. Spread with a third of the sour cream mixture.
4. Toss together lettuce and endive placing two-thirds... - 44.9828
About 3 hours before serving:
1. Stand ham upright, on its broad end, on roasting-pan rack. Remove all gelatin. With sharp knife, make diagonal cuts, 1/2 inch deep and about 1 inch apart, across all but back and bottom surfaces of ham. Repeat these cuts at an... - 35.5205
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
These Chicken Paities make a fabulous snack ! These crispy chicken pastries are a proven party addiction ! Try out at your forthcoming event and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Chicken Paities is welcome ! - 39.9964
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Prick sausages all over with a fork. Place in a small pan and roast in oven, turning once, 15 to 18 minutes, or until no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, in a large hying pan, over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until... - 34.1754
Green Corn Tamales
1 Chop stalk end off each ear of corn flush with the base of ear. Shuck, being careful to keep corn husks intact for later use. Wash husks and drain.
2 Cut corn off cobs. Grind corn with the Jack cheese in a meat grinder, blender or food processor.
3 Cream... - 39.0496
Mozzarella & Sausage Sandwich
1. Prepare vinaigrette. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half to make room for filling. (Reserve soft bread for another use.)
2. Brush vinaigrette evenly over cut sides of bread. Layer meats and mozzarella on bottom half of... - 23.3217
The Rich Boy Sandwich
Halve bread horizontally through center and place halves cut side up on work surface.
Spread mayonnaise on top half and mustard on bottom half.
Drain artichokes and cut into small pieces.
Arrange over mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with capers.
Top with onion and... - 38.9122
Slices Of Beef In Wine Aspic
Heat the oil in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Transfer to a preheated 425° oven and roast for 45-60 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Using tongs, transfer the beef to a cooling rack with a baking tray placed... - 44.4009
Bourbon Chocolate Cake
This super rich chocolate cake is really a cake / soufflé hybrid - light airy and moist! The only trick is getting the cooking time just right. - 0
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 1 quart casserole and combine together water, lime juice, chili powder, garlic, beef and oregano. Cover using a lid or foil.
3) Wrap tortillas also in foil.
4) Bake tortillas and meat in the oven for... - 47.0125
Hot Humpty Dumpty Salad In Bread Boat
Cut top crust off bread and reserve for lid.
Hollow out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom.
Crumble enough bread (taken from center) to make 1 cup crumbs; add eggs, celery, olives, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to egg mixture... - 44.2986
Chili & Sour Cream Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, olives, sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, green chilies and green onion.
Carefully stir in chicken and tuna.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Cut tomatoes in wedges almost through.
Do not cut... - 40.3842
Baked Bourbon-glazed Ham
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Place the ham fat side up on a rack set in a shallow roasting pan large enough to hold the ham comfortably.
Bake in the middle of the oven, without basting, for two hours, or until the meat can be easily pierced with a fork.
For... - 38.789
Provencal Pan Bagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small ramekin, trim and place the garlic head, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and white wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, until softened.... - 45.298
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7922
The baked carrots with eggs and almonds is a light and lovely recipe for making a side with carrots. Prepared as a firm bake, this baked carrots recipe is made with added onions for flavor. Served with stews or soups and rice, this is a nice and colorful... - 40.7485
Cheese Spinach Timbales
In a medium-sized bowl combine all ingredients except hard-cooked egg slices.
Lightly grease 8 (6-ounce) heat-resistant, non-metallic custard cups (coffee cups may be substituted).
Place slice of hard boiled egg in bottom of each custard... - 38.494
On roasting rack or layers of paper towels, MICROWAVE bacon 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until crisp.
Crumble into bottom of cooked pie shell.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
In 1-quart measure, combine onion,... - 46.703
Vegetable Cheese Burritos
1. Combine the chopped greens, tomato, feta, onion, bell pepper, garlic and vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of the oregano over the surface of the skillet. When the oregano is fragrant and just beginning... - 28.0205
Complete Chicken Supreme
Cook bacon according to directions.
Crumble and set aside.
Mix soup, wine, onion, garlic, bouillon, and seasonings in small bowl.
Place carrots and potatoes in bottom of 3-quart microproof casserole.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, placing thicker portions... - 45.2006
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 41.9036
Preheat oven to 350°.
Distribute pound cake crumbs evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan and lightly press down.
Set crust aside while making cheesecake batter.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt together the Half and Half or evaporated milk and... - 41.7507
Baked Stuffed Squash
Remove all of the fat and tissue from the chuck, then finely grind the meat.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan or two saucepans.
Add the onions and carrots and fry gently for about 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
Remove the onions and carrots... - 42.5685
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 39.9419
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 41.1777