- » Celery Stuffing Mix
Celery Stuffing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Stuffing Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Stuffing Mix recipes.
1. In a large pan, place the bread crumbs, onion, celery and seasonings and combine well
2. Add the melted butter, milk, broth and eggs and toss lightly to blend well
3. Use this as a stuffing.
4. Use as a stuffing for chicken, duck, or meat - 36.351
1.In a pan, melt butter and add crumbs
2.Mix the ingredients properly
3.Now add celery, salt, and pepper
4.Use as a stuffing in the cavities of birds - 29.4644
1) In a saucepan, place bouillon cubes. Add water to dissolve the bouillon cubes.
2) Add onion and celery.
3) Place the saucepan on heat to cook about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in skim milk and bring the liquid almost to a boil.
5) In a... - 38.4909
Celery, Parsley And Mint Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 The stuffing is ready to use, however, if you want to freeze it transfer to a rigid container and pack.
3 Seal the container, label and freeze.
4 Use as desired.
5 If... - 38.0331
Oyster Bar Stuffing
1. In a large saucepan, sautÃ© the butter
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© again
3. Add the soup to the pan and heat till the soup is thawed through
4. Mix with the breadcrumbs
5. Use as a stuffing for chickens - 29.7493
Water Chestnut Celery Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on package for moist stuffing.
Add celery, onion, water chestnuts, and pars ley flakes; toss lightly to mix.
Lightly spoon stuffing into body and neck cavities of bird (do not pack). - 22.6453
Toast bread; crumble into small pieces.
Fry celery and onion in butter a few minutes.
Add with seasonings, to crumbs.
Add a little water; mix thoroughly. - 24.5092
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 103.709
Celery And Orange Stuffed Hearts
Remove the fat from the hearts, rinse thoroughly, then drain.
Cut out the tubes with scissors.
To make the stuffing: Mix the breadcrumbs, celery, orange rind and thyme with salt and pepper to taste.
Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Fill the hearts with the... - 40.8707
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, onion, garlic salt, horesradish and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each celery piece.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 29.1783
Jalapeno Stuffed Celery
Jalapeno Stuffed Celery is easy to make appetizer. Jalapeno Stuffed Celery gets its taste from cheese mixed with mayonnaise and chopped onions. - 28.6553
Apple And Celery Stuffing
Brown the pork, bacon or sausage in its own fat, lift it out of the pan.
Chop the onion.
In the pork fat cook the onion and celery for 5 min., then remove them.
Dice the apples and in the same fat fry them till tender and brown.
Mix all the ingredients... - 27.3875
Celery Stuffing Side Dish
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, sage, and poultry seasoning.
Stir in celery and onion.
Add bread cubes.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8... - 37.3023
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.7537
I tried this Shrimp-Stuffed Celery for the seafood party last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. For garinishing you can opt for paprika or onion or chives. Give this juicy and yummy Shrimp-Stuffed Celery a try. - 31.0362
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 32.7072
Stuffed Celery Sticks
1) Cut the tender stalk of crisp celery into pieces of 4-inches each.
2) Bring the cheese to room temperature and then mix it together with dry mustard, paprika and Con Appetit. Mix well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Add the olives and stir... - 33.8732
Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
Spoon into celery pieces, sprinkle with paprika.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 26.5472
Stuffed Celery scores well as an appetizer. The recipe is pretty easy and you can try cored cherry tomatoes instead of celery sticks. Either way this stuffed vegetable recipe is one of my favorites. - 32.0223
Celery can be served in a number of ways like the shrimp stuffed celery. It is served chilled and as an appetizer. The combination of mayonnaise shrimp and lemon juice create an unique texture in the filling, making celery delectable. - 40.9455
Bread & Celery Stuffing
1. Saute celery leaves and onion in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan. Add water; heat to boiling.
2. Stir in bread stuffing; toss with fork just until moistened. - 18.0757
Apple & Celery Stuffed Pork Chops
Pork chops should be 1 inch thick.
Have the butcher cut a pocket in chop for stuffing.
Soak dried bread in water, then squeeze dry.
Mix well with apple, onion, celery, and seasonings to make stuffing.
Divide stuffing equally and stuff in each chop.
Heat... - 44.0413
Chestnut Celery Stuffing
1.Rinse chestnuts; make slits in each shell and put them in a shallow baking dish.
2.Preheat the oven to 475degrees.
3.Bake the chestnuts for 15 minutes.
4.Once done, take the chestnuts out and reduce the temperature to 250... - 41.0331
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Celery
Wash and cut celery stalks into 3 inch pieces.
Combine cream cheese, roquefort cheese, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
Use mixture to fill the grooves of celery pieces.
Garnish with paprika and parsley.
Cut stalks in half. - 25.7918
Celery And Apple Stuffing
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly together.
This stuffing is suitable for large fish as it is hard to handle due to the lumpy consistency.
It is nice to use cooked on its own and served with the fish.
It is suitable for strong tasting fish e.g. mackerel. - 29.7139
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1. Use only choice, inner stalks of celery. Wash thoroughly.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese with the onion, parsley, caviar, salt and pepper. Stuff the celery stalks with the mixture and refrigerate until serving time - 23.3201
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 33.5116
Celery Stuffed With Herbed Cheese
Wash and dry the celery stalks.
In a small bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Spread the filling in the stalks with a small spatula, or pipe it from a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
Arrange on a serving dish with the stuffed cherry tomatoes. - 24.4011
1. Melt the butter or other fat in a frying pan and saute the celery and onion in it about 5 minutes.
2. Put the crumbs in a bowl and turn the contents of the frying pan over them, add the salt, pepper and sage and stir until well mixed.
3. Add the hot water... - 26.8269
Herb Cracker Poultry Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In medium skillet, simmer celery and onion in 1/4 cup chicken broth until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place in covered casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Herb Cracker Stuffing may be baked in the oven as a side... - 31.0634
Spicy Blue Cheese Stuffed Celery
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Cut celery in serving-size stalks and stuff with mixture.
Sprinkle with parsley and chill until serving time. - 17.7763
Simmer celery in the boiling water, covered, for 15-20 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 c of the liquor.
Cook the onion in the butter over low heat until tender, but not brown.
Mix crumbs and seasonings together.
Add celery, 1 c celery liquor,... - 28.3267
Celery And Apple Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and celery and fry gently until soft.
3 Mix in the apple and fry for a another few minutes.
4 In a bowl, put the mixture along with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice and the sage.
5 Add... - 38.9281
Roast Turkey With Herb Celery Stuffing And Giblet Cravy
1. Preheat roasting pan to 350°F before roasting.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of stuffing and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the turkey cavity, with a fine string or heavy thread and a darning needle sew the cavity or... - 47.1993
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.483
Crouton & Celery Stuffed Pork Chops
In small glass bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add croutons and 6 tablespoons broth; stir until absorbed.
Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing; season with pepper.
Stuff chops, with crouton... - 40.1535
Beef, Celery & Tomatoes Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops from peppers; remove membranes and seeds.
In large saucepan, cover peppers with boiling water.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Brown ground beef; drain thoroughly, using paper towel to absorb excess fat.
Add onion, celery and green pepper to... - 40.877
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken And Julienned Celery
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken And Julienne Celery is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly mushroom and chicken is something you would never want to miss out on! So try out this simple recipe and share your comments. - 32.3583
Nut-soy Stuffed Celery
soy mayonnaise, enough to hold mixture together.
Stuff: Celery sticks with this mixture.
Serve with watercress or lettuce leaves.
Garnish with paprika.
This salad served with soup makes a balanced meal. - 21.7269
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.5729