- » Celery Stuffing Mix
Celery Stuffing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Stuffing Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Stuffing Mix recipes.
1.In a pan, melt butter and add crumbs
2.Mix the ingredients properly
3.Now add celery, salt, and pepper
4.Use as a stuffing in the cavities of birds - 30.0988
1. In a large pan, place the bread crumbs, onion, celery and seasonings and combine well
2. Add the melted butter, milk, broth and eggs and toss lightly to blend well
3. Use this as a stuffing.
4. Use as a stuffing for chicken, duck, or meat - 36.8522
1) In a saucepan, place bouillon cubes. Add water to dissolve the bouillon cubes.
2) Add onion and celery.
3) Place the saucepan on heat to cook about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in skim milk and bring the liquid almost to a boil.
5) In a... - 38.3907
Water Chestnut Celery Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on package for moist stuffing.
Add celery, onion, water chestnuts, and pars ley flakes; toss lightly to mix.
Lightly spoon stuffing into body and neck cavities of bird (do not pack). - 24.5207
Oyster Bar Stuffing
1. In a large saucepan, sautÃ© the butter
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© again
3. Add the soup to the pan and heat till the soup is thawed through
4. Mix with the breadcrumbs
5. Use as a stuffing for chickens - 30.9093
Celery, Parsley And Mint Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 The stuffing is ready to use, however, if you want to freeze it transfer to a rigid container and pack.
3 Seal the container, label and freeze.
4 Use as desired.
5 If... - 39.0703
Toast bread; crumble into small pieces.
Fry celery and onion in butter a few minutes.
Add with seasonings, to crumbs.
Add a little water; mix thoroughly. - 26.0706
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, onion, garlic salt, horesradish and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each celery piece.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 30.8518
Celery And Orange Stuffed Hearts
Remove the fat from the hearts, rinse thoroughly, then drain.
Cut out the tubes with scissors.
To make the stuffing: Mix the breadcrumbs, celery, orange rind and thyme with salt and pepper to taste.
Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Fill the hearts with the... - 42.1973
Apple And Celery Stuffing
Brown the pork, bacon or sausage in its own fat, lift it out of the pan.
Chop the onion.
In the pork fat cook the onion and celery for 5 min., then remove them.
Dice the apples and in the same fat fry them till tender and brown.
Mix all the ingredients... - 28.6047
Celery Stuffing Side Dish
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, sage, and poultry seasoning.
Stir in celery and onion.
Add bread cubes.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8... - 36.9907
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.3554
Jalapeno Stuffed Celery
Jalapeno Stuffed Celery is easy to make appetizer. Jalapeno Stuffed Celery gets its taste from cheese mixed with mayonnaise and chopped onions. - 30.0847
Chestnut Celery Stuffing
1.Rinse chestnuts; make slits in each shell and put them in a shallow baking dish.
2.Preheat the oven to 475degrees.
3.Bake the chestnuts for 15 minutes.
4.Once done, take the chestnuts out and reduce the temperature to 250... - 40.4989
Spicy Blue Cheese Stuffed Celery
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Cut celery in serving-size stalks and stuff with mixture.
Sprinkle with parsley and chill until serving time. - 19.8305
I tried this Shrimp-Stuffed Celery for the seafood party last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. For garinishing you can opt for paprika or onion or chives. Give this juicy and yummy Shrimp-Stuffed Celery a try. - 32.1922
Celery And Apple Stuffing
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly together.
This stuffing is suitable for large fish as it is hard to handle due to the lumpy consistency.
It is nice to use cooked on its own and served with the fish.
It is suitable for strong tasting fish e.g. mackerel. - 31.4523
Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
Spoon into celery pieces, sprinkle with paprika.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 27.4415
Stuffed Celery scores well as an appetizer. The recipe is pretty easy and you can try cored cherry tomatoes instead of celery sticks. Either way this stuffed vegetable recipe is one of my favorites. - 32.1362
Celery can be served in a number of ways like the shrimp stuffed celery. It is served chilled and as an appetizer. The combination of mayonnaise shrimp and lemon juice create an unique texture in the filling, making celery delectable. - 40.3731
Bread & Celery Stuffing
1. Saute celery leaves and onion in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan. Add water; heat to boiling.
2. Stir in bread stuffing; toss with fork just until moistened. - 19.5385
Apple & Celery Stuffed Pork Chops
Pork chops should be 1 inch thick.
Have the butcher cut a pocket in chop for stuffing.
Soak dried bread in water, then squeeze dry.
Mix well with apple, onion, celery, and seasonings to make stuffing.
Divide stuffing equally and stuff in each chop.
Heat... - 44.5721
Celery Stuffed With Herbed Cheese
Wash and dry the celery stalks.
In a small bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Spread the filling in the stalks with a small spatula, or pipe it from a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
Arrange on a serving dish with the stuffed cherry tomatoes. - 25.6662
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Celery
Wash and cut celery stalks into 3 inch pieces.
Combine cream cheese, roquefort cheese, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
Use mixture to fill the grooves of celery pieces.
Garnish with paprika and parsley.
Cut stalks in half. - 26.737
1. Melt the butter or other fat in a frying pan and saute the celery and onion in it about 5 minutes.
2. Put the crumbs in a bowl and turn the contents of the frying pan over them, add the salt, pepper and sage and stir until well mixed.
3. Add the hot water... - 27.951
Simmer celery in the boiling water, covered, for 15-20 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 c of the liquor.
Cook the onion in the butter over low heat until tender, but not brown.
Mix crumbs and seasonings together.
Add celery, 1 c celery liquor,... - 29.5898
Roast Turkey With Herb Celery Stuffing And Giblet Cravy
1. Preheat roasting pan to 350°F before roasting.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of stuffing and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the turkey cavity, with a fine string or heavy thread and a darning needle sew the cavity or... - 47.5075
Celery And Apple Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and celery and fry gently until soft.
3 Mix in the apple and fry for a another few minutes.
4 In a bowl, put the mixture along with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice and the sage.
5 Add... - 41.6087
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1. Use only choice, inner stalks of celery. Wash thoroughly.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese with the onion, parsley, caviar, salt and pepper. Stuff the celery stalks with the mixture and refrigerate until serving time - 24.7101
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 32.786
Crouton & Celery Stuffed Pork Chops
In small glass bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add croutons and 6 tablespoons broth; stir until absorbed.
Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing; season with pepper.
Stuff chops, with crouton... - 40.8706
Beef, Celery & Tomatoes Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops from peppers; remove membranes and seeds.
In large saucepan, cover peppers with boiling water.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Brown ground beef; drain thoroughly, using paper towel to absorb excess fat.
Add onion, celery and green pepper to... - 42.2603
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.597
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 34.5653
Stuffed Celery Sticks
1) Cut the tender stalk of crisp celery into pieces of 4-inches each.
2) Bring the cheese to room temperature and then mix it together with dry mustard, paprika and Con Appetit. Mix well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Add the olives and stir... - 34.396
Nut-soy Stuffed Celery
soy mayonnaise, enough to hold mixture together.
Stuff: Celery sticks with this mixture.
Serve with watercress or lettuce leaves.
Garnish with paprika.
This salad served with soup makes a balanced meal. - 24.0608
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken And Julienned Celery
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken And Julienne Celery is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly mushroom and chicken is something you would never want to miss out on! So try out this simple recipe and share your comments. - 34.5202
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Mix the cream cheese with the mayonnaise and either pipe or spread this in the centre of each celery stick.
Cut into short pieces, 1-2 inches, and sprinkle tops with cayenne or paprika pepper.
Garnish with browned almonds. - 27.3329
Crab Stuffed Celery
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag.
Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe mixture into celery sticks.
Store in the refrigerator.
Serve chilled - 32.7102
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This ham-stuffed celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 37.8394
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except celery; mix well.
Spoon mixture into each celery piece, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Garnish with paprika, additional sliced onion or chopped chives.
Other simple appetizer ideas:
Prosciutto ham and... - 34.1416
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables is a well loved stuffed fish preparation that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 39.0567
Raisin & Celery Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine all ingredients except pork chops.
Stir until well mixed.
Stuff pork chops.
Pre-heat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Set chops in browning dish.
Cook on HI, 4 to 6 minutes.
Turn and cook on HI, 4 to 6 minutes, or until meat is... - 33.9316
Celery & Pepper Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing.
2. Season with pepper.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, heat butter on High for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Stir in celery and onion.
5. Cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes until celery and onion are... - 46.1
Celery & Nuts Stuffed Onions
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a small flat pan with bacon drippings, margarine or butter.
2. Peel the onions under water. Drop into 4 cups boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt and boil 20 minutes. Drain.
3. When cool enough to handle, remove... - 33.6855
Celery & Onion Stuffed Pork Chops
In small glass bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH and heat 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add croutons and broth; stir until absorbed.
Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing; season with pepper.
Stuff chops with... - 45.4717
Fish Fillet Twirls With Celery Stuffing
Sprinkle fish fillets with lemon juice.
Fit each fillet around the inside of a well-greased muffin-pan well.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Mix in celery, green pepper, and onion; cook until celery is tender.
Remove from heat.
Add bread crumbs to skillet and... - 45.2052
Pimento Cheese Spread
Pimento Cheese Spread goes well as a spread on sandwiches, crackers or you can even try this for celery stuffing. The recipe for Pimento Cheese Spread is way too simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy, provided that you have all the right ingredients. - 31.7757
Fruited Stuffed Pork Chops
Saute onion and celery in 1/4 cup butter until tender; remove from heat.
Add stuffing mix, mixed dried fruit, and raisins; stir well, and set aside.
Make pockets in pork chops, cutting from rib side just to beginning of fat edge of each chop.
Stuff pockets of... - 35.8158
Herb Cracker Poultry Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In medium skillet, simmer celery and onion in 1/4 cup chicken broth until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place in covered casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Herb Cracker Stuffing may be baked in the oven as a side... - 31.6737
Spiced Chestnut Stuffing
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until tender.
2) Then stir in the chestnuts and saute for another for 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix the bread cubes, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, sage, rosemary leaves and nutmeg... - 42.9729
Chive Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a saucepan, put together celery, mushrooms, bouillon and onion; cook for about 5 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix poultry seasonings, chives and white pepper.
4.... - 38.7056
Classic Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
1) In a large skillet, heat butter and sauté celery and onion in it for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Add in seasonings.
3) In a large bowl, place the vegetable mixture and then mix in rest of the ingredients.
4) Use as required. - 34.9959
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 37.3958
Lentil Mix Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes for dinner? A great recipe that allows you to get creative! In this video, Katherine shows you how to stuff the tomatoes using lentils and spices. Simple, but a little time consuming, so plan ahead! Watch and learn. - 114.818
Mixed Herb Bread Stuffing
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Add bread cubes.
Heat, stirring to prevent excessive browning.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
For dry stuffing, add little or no liquid.
For moist stuffing, mix in lightly with fork just enough hot water or beef... - 29.5948
Mixed Vegetable Stuffing
1. Rinse mushrooms with water, dry and chop finely.
2. In a saucepan, mix finely chopped mushroom with rest of the ingredients.
3. Over low heat, stir and cook mushrooms for about 5 minutes liquid appears in the pan.
4. Once the mixture... - 42.1313
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until lightly browned.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, toss gently until thoroughly mixed.
3) Use the Savory Stuffing for stuffing turkey, Cornish hens, pork chops or a crown roast of... - 34.3512
Herbed Stuffing For Fish
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Add and sautÃ© the shallots until they are soft and golden, adding a bit of water to prevent the onions from burning, .
3. Take pan off the heat and cool onions slightly.
4. Tip them into a food... - 41.0207
High Fiber Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface or with a bulb-type baster.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix them together.
4) Stuff the mixture loosely into a large turkey cavity.
5) In a... - 32.4861
Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey
Here is the recipe for Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey! The classic way to follow this age-old tradition! Simply flavored with nutmeg and a dash of pepper, this is a great recipe to follow. So next Thanksgiving, you won't be thinking back about the turkey... - 49.4617
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and celery in butter, until tender.
2) In a bowl, sprinkle the poultry seasoning, Season-All, salt and pepper over the bread cubes.
3) Add the celery and onion mixture, eggs and almonds, toss until thoroughly mixed.
4)... - 42.6672
Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Keep the bread cubes on cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, until browned.
3) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion with seasonings in butter, until the vegetables are... - 37.6348
Stuffing Supreme is used for stuffing poultry meat. The rich flavor of celery and onion makes the stuffing supreme perfect for Poultry meat. - 26.9615
Herbed Mushroom Stuffing
In large nonstick skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onions in margarine until tender.
Add water and bouillon; heat until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, water chestnuts, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper; add bouillon... - 37.8517
Chicken Salad With Celery
Chicken Salad With Celery is easy to make recipe. Chicken Salad With Celery gets its taste from chicken mixed with celery root and mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Salad With Celery is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 34.1177
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for about 4 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff poultry. - 24.6169
Combine lemon gelatin and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add 3 1/4 cups boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Chill till mixture is partially set.
Fold in shredded cabbage, celery, green pepper, and olives.
Turn mixture into a 5... - 32.75
Sage And Herb Whole Wheat Stuffing
1. Take 8 of the 12 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 4 slices... - 29.9592
Stuffed Flounder Fillets
Saute celery and onion in 1/3 cup melted butter in a medium-size skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, stir in stuffing mix, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Cut each fillet in half.
Arrange 4 halves in a lightly greased 9-inch... - 42.8871
Heat soup as it comes from the can.
Add butter and stir until melted.
Stir in stuffing mix and celery.
Bake in greased 1 or 1 1/2-quart covered casserole for 30-minutes at 350Â° F. - 25.3509
Bread Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 30.2398
Tangerine Stuffing For Goose
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the celery and cook over medium heat about ten minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel the tangerines, removing the white membranes. Cut the sections into halves and remove the seeds.
3. Combine the tangerines, bread stuffing,... - 32.4533
Water Chestnut And Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in the butter for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
Use as stuffing for duck.
Makes about 4 cups. - 31.639
Ruby Red Cranberry Stuffing
1. Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 4 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff poultry. - 26.5992
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Cornbread Stuffing
Remove ground lamb from crown roast and crumble it into a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat.
Drain fat and set meat aside.
In a small, heat-resistant,... - 40.213
Carrot And Celery Sandwich By Tarla Dalal
A magic formula for better vision due to the use of 4 multi-nutrient ingredients viz. tomato, cheese, celery and lettuce! These are perfect to tempt anyone at snack time. - 0
In 2-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, celery and butter.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add egg, stuffing mix, water, bouillon, sage and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes until heated through; stir... - 33.9371
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 43.6624
Chutney Celery Pick-ups
Chutney Celery Pick-Ups recipe is way too simple that you can beat, mix and chill it within a mater of few minutes. Makes an ideal pick as an appetizer, chutney celery pick-ups is one among my list of favorites. Try this out! - 32.2944
Dandy Celery Bites
It is always great to have light nibbles on hand while the final meal preparations are underway, having a fresh and healthy snack that can be made the night before makes party planning simple. Not just for dips, you can dress up your celery stalks by... - 0
Celery Cheese Mousse
1. Dissolve the gelatine in the water in a small bowl over a gentle heat and leave to cool.
2. Mash the cheese with a fork and add the celery, pepper, onion, olives and apple.
3. Stir in the yoghurt or mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Season to taste.
4. Stir... - 37.4832
Apricot Almond Stuffing
This Apricot Almond Stuffing is one of the tastiest fruit fillings that I've ever come across. Do try this filling. Tell me if you like this Apricot Almond Stuffing. - 26.3894
In 2 quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, celery and butter.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add egg, stuffing mix, water, bouillon, ground sage and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until heated through;... - 38.6845
Bacon Stuffed Turkey
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook celery and onion in drippings until tender.
Toss lightly with stuffing mix, corn bread, broth, and egg.
Fill cavity of turkey loosely with stuffing.
Truss;... - 42.7657
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Have your meatman cut the pork tenderloin into 12 slices and flatten each slice.
Sprinkle meat slices with a little salt and pepper.
In a skillet brown meat well on both sides in hot cooking oil.
Divide the pork tenderloin slices between two 12 x 7 1/2 x 2... - 44.6763
Bread And Butter Stuffing
Toast bread; spread with butter.
Cut into cubes.
In covered saucepan cook onion and celery in broth or water about 5 minutes.
Stir in sage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Combine with toast cubes; toss lightly.
If desired, add extra 1/4 cup broth for moist... - 36.8217
Spice Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Parboil gizzard, heart, and liver until almost tender and chop.
Roll zwieback into fine crumbs.
Cook chestnuts in boiling water to cover until tender, shell while hot, and break meat into large pieces.
Divide butter into four parts.
In one part butter brown... - 40.9252
Corn Stuffing Balls
1.In a bowl, mix onion, celery, corn, water, pepper, stuffing, poultry seasoning and eggs.
2.Shape the mixture prepared in the bowl, in form of small round balls.
3.In a slow cooker, place these balls on the bottom and top them with... - 42.1359
Quick Apricot Almond Stuffing
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put butter in it and het for 1 1/2 minutes at high in microwave oven.
2.Put stuffing mix, water, celery, apricots and almonds to the butter and mix well.
3.Use the stuffing as required. - 30.8195
Mushroom Onion Stuffing
In large bowl, combine bread crumbs, mushrooms, celery, onions, thyme, sage and pepper.
Makes 6 cups (1.5 L), enough for a 6 lb/3 kg chicken. - 24.8954
1.Heat butter in a pan, add breadcrumbs, salt and celery.
2.Heat the apricots in small ampunt of water until cooked.
3.Cool once done, and cut in strips.
4.Combine apricots with breadcrumb mixture.
5.Use as desired or store for later use y... - 34.6404
Tart Vegetable Stuffing For Salmon
Here is delicious Tart Vegetable Stuffing For Salmon. Made largely with carrot, onion and celery, this is a simple recipe, but delicious in taste. Use the freshest vegetable available to get the best results. Popular as a side dish, this is a great option... - 40.2519
Apricot And Raisin Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, add in the apricots and seedless raisins. Pour enough cold water to cover.
2) Let the water come to a boil.
3) Strain the fruits. Slice the cooked apricots into little pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix together the apricots, raisins,... - 39.0005
Orange Rice Stuffing
Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Add water, juices, grated orange rind, and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Add rice and stir to moisten.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Mix thoroughly. - 43.203
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking casserole.
2) In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Add in the onions and celery. Saute till the mixture becomes soft.
3) In another skillet, melt the remaining butter. Add in the... - 44.0081
Vegetable Stuffing For Fish
1) Take a large, heavy skillet and place oil in it.
2) Sauté scallions, celery, green pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and garlic (if wished) in it over moderate flame for 5-8 minutes till pepper and carrot are crisp soft.
3) Remove from the heat and add... - 40.8423