- » Celery Stilton
Celery Stilton Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Stilton recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Stilton recipes.
Celery Stilton And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the shallots, celery and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and milk and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat... - 41.276
Celery In Stilton Sauce
Put the celery in a dish and add the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender. Drain and keep hot.
Crumble the Stilton into the cream. Mash with a fork or blend until smooth in a food processor or blender.... - 28.0201
You May Also Like!
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 104.731
Stilton Cheese And Celery Filling
Mash the Stilton cheese with a fork, beat in the cream or milk and add the chopped celery and salt to taste.
In the picture, small sandwiches are 'threaded' on cocktail sticks and garnished with olives. - 21.8258
Stilton Burgers On The Grill
Here is a delicious stuffed hammer that has a twist - stuffed with Stilton or Blue cheese and mixed with Celery, adding a unique crunchiness seldom found in hamburgers. - 0
Broccoli And Stilton Soup
1. Keep the vegetable stock ready.
2. Chop the broccoli into smaller pieces and wash well under cold running water.
3. Wash and peel the potatoes and chop into ½” dice.
4. Wash and chop the celery into ½” dice.
5. Peel, core and chop the... - 89.0849
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 49.3662
Pour the milk into a saucepan set over high heat.
Bring the milk to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low and add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Set the milk aside until it has cooled to... - 43.1594
Celery And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook onion and celery over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute longer. Remove pan from heat and whisk in milk and stock a little at a time until well blended. Return to heat... - 30.3809
Cheese Medley Coleslaw
Place the vegetables and cheeses in a serving bowl and mix together.
Combine the yogurt and mayonnaise with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 32.1731
Crush the garlic with the salt and put into a heavy saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Heat very gently, stirring, until the cheese has melted and the mixture is just below boiling point.
Do not allow it to boil.
Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot, or... - 32.9277