- » Celery Spinach Soup
Celery Spinach Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery spinach soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery spinach soup recipes.
Celery Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine condensed broth, frozen spinach, celery, and onion and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add cottage cheese; cover and... - 44.6489
You May Also Like!
Spinach Tomato Soup And Spinach Scallion Soup
Raw food lover’s delight ! A video to prepare a soup made from all natural ingredients in their natural form. Blended to a thick soup, this recipe comes with all the vitamins and goodness that your body needs and in a wonderful, tasty and yummy way. Sure to... - 104.901
Combine soup, sour cream, and mustard, mixing well.
Divide soup mixture in half.
Combine half of soup mixture, spinach, rice, cottage cheese, eggs, onion, and flour, stir well.
Spoon a heaping tablespoonful on each ham slice, roll up.
Place ham rolls seam... - 39.7435
Cream Of Celery Root And Potato Soup With Watercress
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions,
3. Then, add 3/4 cup of the stock
4. Saute until the mixture obtains a soft texture but is not browned.
5. Stir in the diced celery root and potato.
6. Pour in the remaining... - 45.1314
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1 In a 3-quart saucepan, add spinach, onion, celery, salt, pepper, nutmeg and bay leaf.
2 Combine water with the chicken broth to make 3 cups.
3 Pour in to the spinach mixture.
4 Bring to a boil and lower the heat.
5 Cover and simmer,... - 46.2351
Here I am posting an easy spinach soup recipe for you. This soup is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this soup. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this spinach soup... - 34.3792
Lentil And Spinach Soup
Place the lentils in a saucepan with 7 cups of water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Brown the onions in oil.
Add the chopped spinach and the garlic crushed with salt, and mix well.
Saute slowly until the spinach becomes soft.
Bring the... - 37.6366
Remove meat from broth and set aside.
Mould the kibbi into small balls and flatten into patties 1 in (2.5 cm) in diameter.
Fry them in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Brown the chopped onion in the remainder of the ghee, add the celery and garlic.
Simmer... - 37.5818
Fresh Spinach Soup
In saucepan, cook spinach and shallots in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally - 28.8033
Cream Of Spinach And Watercress
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter and saute garlic and onion. Cook spinach and watercress until limp.
– Add cream of celery soup, milk and chicken stock, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
– Season with salt, pepper and fennel. Run... - 32.1809