- » Celery Soup
Celery Soup Recipes
Celery Soup is a rich, flavorful and nourishing variety of soup mainly
prepared by celery, unsalted butter, onion, vegetable stock, and double cream. Celery soup has many variations in the form of raw celery soup, ... More »
Raw Cream Of Celery Soup
Here's a Raw version of Cream of Celery Soup made with raw foods , no cooking at all. The end result is rich and nourishing soup that will keep you warm on a cold or rainy day and keep you motivated enough to continue your raw food diet even on chilly dull... - 111.878
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 104.731
Simple Cream Of Celery Soup
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, blend for a few minutes.
2. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Serve Celery Soup with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. - 85.6218
Old Fashioned Celery Soup
Old Fashioned Celery Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Old Fashioned Celery Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.954
Leek And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions, celery, potatoes and leeks for 5 minutes.
2) Add in the stock and heat to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Season to taste, remove from heat and allow... - 47.6066
Leek And Celery Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter with oil over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the leeks, potatoes, celery and garlic and sauté them for 5 minutes.
3. Pour in the stock and season with salt. Stir and bring to a boil.
4.... - 46.2434
Celery And Almond Soup
Celery And Almond Soup is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Celery And Almond Soup last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 46.1332
1) In the cooker, place together celery, onion, stock or water and chicken cube, bay leaf and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Put the lid on the cooker and heat to high pressure.
4) Allow to cook the... - 45.6859
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
1) Take the celery and dice it finely.
2) The potatoes need to be grated now.
3) Heat water or consommé in a pan and bring it to a boil.
4) Add potatoes, celery, butter, parsley, salt and pepper to it.
5) Simmer it over medium heat for... - 45.013
Celery Soup Chinese-style
The celery soup chinese style is a savory soup made with mixed vegetables with pork. Filled with noodles and flavored with soy sauce and ginger, the celery soup is filling and hearty. Oriental in taste, this lovely soup makes a full meal by itself. - 44.8152
Old-fashioned Celery Soup
Place the first 3 tablespoons (50 mL) butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the celery and onion.
Stir well, microwave 15 minutes at MEDIUM, stirring twice.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
Microwave the milk with the mace and... - 44.5991
Chicken And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat stock and celery to boil.
2) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is soft.
3) Remove form heat and allow to cool.
4) Stir in chicken, butter, flour, seasoning to taste and celery salt.
5)... - 44.4759
Peanut And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, preheat the oil and margarine.
2) Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender and lightly colored.
3) Add the broth and bring the contents to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, cover the pan and... - 44.196
Microwave Celery Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the bacon. Cover and microwave the casserole on HIGH for 2 1/2minutes. The bacon must brown well.
2) Into the casserole, add in the celery, onion and 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave for 8 minutes on HIGH till the... - 43.9853
Cucumber Celery Soup
Cook 1 of the cucumbers, celery, leek and herbs in butter, covered, until vegetables are soft.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, then gradually add stock and wine.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Cover and simmer 10... - 43.9089
1. Wash and clean the celery. Using the knife, chop it into 1 inch pieces. Slice onion thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt the margarine. Lightly fry the vegetables until the margarine gets absorbed.
3. Pour in stock. Add seasoning and... - 43.0109
Considering that celery has weight loss benefits, Celery Soup is a much loved and a hot favorite Appetizer. - 41.7414
Tomato Beet And Celery Soup
1)In a large saucepan cook tomatoes, beetroot, celery, worcestershire sauce, vinegar,bay leaves , salt and pepper for atleast 25 minutes.
2. Discard beetroot and bay leaves from soup and seive it then strain through muslin.
3)If thick soup is... - 41.6169
Celery Soup is perfect for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious soup that I am sure your guests will fall in love with. You just have to try the Celery Soup! - 41.4735
1.Combine the broth, wine, celery, onion, marjoram, thyme, and pepper in a soup pot. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes.
3. Transfer the soup to a food processor or blender and puree.
4. Return the soup to the pot. Add 3 1/2 cups... - 40.9775
Potato Celery Root Soup
Saute vegetables and parsley in butter, stirring to coat well, 5 minutes.
Add stock, pepper and bay leaves.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are soft.
Discard bay leaves and puree vegetable mixture.
Beat together egg yolks... - 40.9628
Carrot Apple And Celery Soup
1. Place the carrots onion and celery in a large saucepan and add the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel, core and dice 2 of the eating (dessert) apples. Add the pieces of apple, tomato puree (paste), bay leaf and... - 40.8252
Tomato And Celery Soup
Chop the onions and celery.
Toss in the melted margarine for a few minutes.
Add the chopped tomatoes and stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
Return to the pan, heat for a few minutes, then add the seasoning and tomato paste.
Pour into soup cups or a... - 39.8565
1. Wash and finely slice the celery
2. In a microwaveable dish, combine butter, celery, water, salt and pepper.
3. Cover the dish with cling film.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
5.... - 39.7383
Miller Howe Tomato Apple And Celery Soup
In a heavy-based saucepan, melt the butter and saute finely chopped onions until golden.
Add the tomatoes (if small do not remove the stalk but just wipe clean as there is a lot of flavour in the item and add stalk), wipe the apples, quarter; wash the celery... - 39.6294
Creamy Celery Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the celery and 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the celery mixture to a blender or food processor.
Blend or process... - 38.4346
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a gentle heat and fry the finely sliced onion until soft but not brown.
2. Chop the celery, wash well, and retain the young leaves, as these add extra flavour. Chop into small pieces and add to the onion. Continue to fry... - 37.8083
Celery Soup Or Chowder
Chop the celery into very tiny pieces and chop or grate the onion.
Cut the potatoes into small dice.
Simmer together in the stock or water until tender, seasoning well.
Meanwhile make a thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add celery mixture to... - 37.3352
Celery And Prawn Soup
1. Trim and wash the celery very thoroughly. Chop finely.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the celery and cook gently for 5 minutes.
3. Add the potatoes, stock and seasoning.
4. Bring slowly to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5.... - 37.1586
Celery Clove Combo
1) In a saucepan, add soups, water, milk, and cloves to combine.
2) Place a saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) Serve the soup hot and sprinkle with chopped almonds. - 37.043
Tomato And Celery Soup
Chop the tomatoes and celery into small pieces and simmer with 1 pint of the stock or water and seasoning until soft.
Rub through a sieve, then return to the saucepan, together with the butter and the cornflour, blended with the other 1/2 pint stock or... - 35.6088
Leek And Celery Root Soup
Bring stock to a boil in a large soup kettle and add celery root and carrots.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add leeks, celery, and celery leaves and simmer 10 minutes longer.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Ladle into soup bowls and pass Romano cheese to... - 34.0093
Burnet Celery Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; simmer 30 minutes (do not boil).
Pour half of mixture into blender and process30 seconds; strain through a sieve.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
Return to saucepan.
Stir in salt, pepper, whipping cream, and... - 33.8888
Chilly Celery Soup
1.In blender container place celery soup and milk.
2.Cover and blend for a minute till the liquid is well mixed.
3.Add green pepper and pimiento; cover and blend till finely chopped.
4.Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
5.Serve the... - 33.7808
Ham And Celery Soup
Simmer ham bone and chicken backs in the water until meat falls from bones.
Remove bones and put all meat pieces into the broth; add cabbage, celery, and onions, and cook 15 minutes.
Add celery soup and water; season with salt and pepper.
Simmer until well... - 33.648
Celery Soup is simply a delicious appetizer. Try this amazingly tempting Celery Soup; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 33.4681
Celery Soup With Rice
Cut ham in strips, finely chop onion.
Melt butter, fry ham and onion 2 minutes.
Add celery and rice, fry further 2 minutes.
Add water, crumbled stock cubes and seasonings; stir well.
Cover, cook approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 33.4134
Celery And Walnut Soup
GETTING READY 1) Peel and dice the celery stalks and roots. 2) On the slant, slice the white part of spring onions and chop about 1'' of the... - 32.8399
Put the celery in the Slo cooker with the bay leaf, seasoning and boiling stock Cook for recommended time, remove bay leaf, and liquidize.
Blend the flour with the milk and add to the soup with the knob of butter.
Bring to the boil in a saucepan, stirring all... - 32.0041
Curried Celery Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the celery, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, and blend in the flour, curry powder, salt, and pepper to make a... - 31.2356
Creamy Celery Soup
Combine celery, onion and 2 cups milk in the top of a double boiler; cook until celery is tender.
Remove and puree vegetables; return to milk; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour until absorbed.
Add seasonings, and whisk into celery mixt - 31.214
Celery And Almond Soup
1. Put the onion, celery, parsley, dill seed, almonds, stock and milk into a pan; bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 12 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth. Return to a clean saucepan. Beat the... - 28.6741
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the onion and celery, cover and cook for 4 minutes, until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and cook for 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until thick. Stir in the... - 28.3068
Almond And Celery Soup
Chop inner part of celery, onion and almonds, and simmer altogether in the stock for at least an hour.
Rub through sieve.
Make the roux with flour and butter, add the puree of vegetables, stirring the while, then the milk.
Bring to the boil, still... - 27.8044
Potato And Celery Soup
1. Peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces.
2. Chop the celery stalks into small pieces.
3. In a pressure cooker add the potatoes and celery to four cups of water along with salt, pepper and bay leaves and cook for ten minutes.
4. When cool, puree the... - 27.1377
Curried Celery Soup
1 Saute celery in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; remove from heat; blend in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper; gradually stir in milk and water.
2 Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and begins to boil. Cover; simme - 26.9399
Celery Clove Combo
Celery Clove Combo has a grand taste. Celery Clove Combo gets its taste from combination of soups mixed with milk. Celery Clove Combo is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 26.1514
Chestnut And Celery Soup
In a kettle cook the onion, the garlic, the bay leaf, and the thyme in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the celery and the carrots, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the ch - 24.6037
Celery Soup Recipes By Category