- » Celery Sauce
Celery Sauce Recipes
Celery Sauce is prepared using celery as one of the flavoring or base ingredients. This sauce is generally teamed with appetizers, grilled meats and fishes and is an integral part of many European and American ... More »
Potato And Celery With Avgolemono Sauce
1. In a pan place potatoes and add water to cover.
2. Simmer over moderate heat until tender-crisp.
3. Drain and reserve about 3 cups of cooking water.
5. In a pan melt the butter over a medium high flame.Add potatoes, celery, spring onions, parsley,... - 47.0403
Celery In Grapefruit Sauce
Wash, trim and cut the celery into 5 cm/2 inch pieces.
Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a shallow serving dish.
Melt the margarine in a pan and stir in the flour.
Cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually... - 41.6964
Celery Sauce For Boiled Turkey
Cut away all the green part of the celery.
Cut up the white heart in 1 inch lengths.
Boil until tender in the turkey soup.
Strain and hold the celery aside, keeping the liquid for the sauce.
Melt the butter.
Add the flour.
Cook together for 2... - 39.8583
Brussels Sprouts In Celery Sauce
Brussels sprouts in celery sauce is a creamy preparation of brussels sprouts with celery. Cooked with milk and seasoned to taste, this green and flavorful little dish is good as a side for any meal and tastes best with rice. - 39.3362
Celery Sauce is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare sauce recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.3655
Celery Fricassee With Mornay Sauce
– Preheat broiler.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook celery for 7 minutes, drain and set aside.
– In a cast-iron saucepan, melt butter and lightly saute celery. Add flour and stir for 1 minute.
– Add milk, season... - 38.0159
Celery In Lemon Dijon Sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine margarine, red pepper and cooked celery. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well using a whisk.
3. Place celery in a serving bowl,... - 36.5175
Boiled Turkey And Celery Sauce
This Boiled Turkey And Celery Sauce is a simple yet amazingly delicious turkey preparation. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Boiled Turkey And Celery Sauce! - 36.4594
Penthouse Celery Sauce
Stir tomatoes and paste together thoroughly, using a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches desired stage of thickness.
It's best to allow 1 to 1 1/2... - 32.3769
Tomato Celery Sauce
Chop the tomatoes, celery, peppers and onions with the medium blade of a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours or until thick.
Discard the hot peppers and pour into... - 30.2271
Melt butter; stir in flour, blending well.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Simmer until thickened.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add celery and heat. - 29.0948
Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce
Try this alluring Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce is a dish which you will always love to serve as a side dish. - 28.3403
Celery In Stilton Sauce
Put the celery in a dish and add the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender. Drain and keep hot.
Crumble the Stilton into the cream. Mash with a fork or blend until smooth in a food processor or blender.... - 28.0201
Celery Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Slice celery stalks thin. Mince scallions. Place both in a saucepan.
2. Add sherry, soy sauce, oil and stock; bring slowly to a boil.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and simmer, covered, to heat through. Remove chicken, leaving liquids in pan.
4.... - 27.1916
Simmer the celery in very little water until tender.
Add mace, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Thicken with a roux of equal parts butter and flour, blended together over medium heat until the flour barely begins to brown.
Then boil it up and pour it in the dish - 26.9238
Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce
1. Place the onion and carrot slices in a saucepan or Dutch oven and arrange the celery over the top. Add enough stock just to cover and season with salt and pepper. Simmer, tightly covered, until the celery is tender, fifteen minutes or longer.
2. Remove the... - 26.5018
Place celery, bouillon, onion flakes, salt and pepper in blender container and blend until smooth.
Transfer to saucepan and cook over medium heat for 1/2 hour.
Add milk, heat thoroughly, do not oil. - 25.8671
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic, onion, and celery until soit but not browned. Add other ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour over cooked pasta. - 25.2311
Clean the vegetables and cut them fine.
Add half the vinegar first (you may not need it all), brown sugar, and salt, and boil slowly till tender about 1 1/2 hrs.
Put in hot, sterilized jars and seal while hot - 24.0054
Celery Sauce Recipes By Category