- » Celery Salad
Celery Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery salad recipes.
Celery Pinwheel Salad
Enjoy this celery pinwheel salad. This salad is a perfect combination of health and taste. Celery is a wonderful ingredient when used properly. This celery pinwheel salad recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. - 49.5712
Lettuce And Celery Salad
1) Trim off the roots and coarse leaves of celery and cut the lettuce hearts into quarters.
2) Wash the stalks and chop them coarsely.
3) Take a serving bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
4) In a mixing bowl, blend mustard with... - 47.7847
Beet And Celery Salad
Beet And Celery Salad is something you should not miss. The recipe is really simple and can be easily prepared at home. Blac de cuisine along with the celery, provides a great blend of flavors.Spread the taste by sharing this Beet And Celery Salad recipe with... - 47.5068
Celery Victor is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Celery Victor and let me know... - 47.088
Mushroom And Celery Salad
1. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp towel to remove any grit.
2. Cut bottom part of the stem or remove stems completely and reserve for soup.
3. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
4. In a glass bowl, combine the mushrooms and other vegetables.
5.... - 46.6499
Sorrel And Celery Root Salad
1) Skin cucumber and halve lengthwise, scrape out seeds with teaspoon and cut halves into 1/2-inch-thick crescents.
2) Clean red pepper and pat dry. Remove the seeds and chop into 1-inch squares.
3) Rind celery root, halve and cut into... - 46.5673
Chicken Stuffed With Celery And Nuts
1.Melt butter in microwave at 100% power for 20 seconds.
2. Add in chicken concentrate and keep aside.
3.To prepare the stuffing, cook onion and celery for 2 minutes at 100%.
4.Add rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
5.Stuff chicken with... - 45.9346
Mushroom Celery Salad
1. In a small bowl stir with a wire whisk combining lemon juice and oil.
2. Dissolve bouillon granules in water and add to lemon juice mixture.
3. Stir in salt and pepper.
4. In a large serving bowl combine mushrooms, celery, cheese and parsley.
5.... - 45.473
Braised Celery Hearts
Split each head of celery in half lengthwise.
Trim each off about 6"-7" from the base.
Clean under running water.
Simmer the hearts for 10 minutes in boiling, unsalted water.
Lay the hearts in a single layer in a flat baking dish.
Sprinkle them with... - 45.0428
Celery Salad Shells
1) In a bowl, place the chopped celery and keep aside.
2) In a small jar with a tightly fitting lid, add the safflower oil, vinegar, water and sugar, then shake to blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the celery and season with the salt to taste.
4)... - 45.0231
Potato And Celery Root Salad
Peel celery root, removing all dark eyes and spots, and cut in 1/2-inch dice.
Cook in boiling salted water with a few drops of lemon juice 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender, drain and cool.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain,... - 44.3187
Chicken And Celery Salad
1. Reading the instructions on the pack, cook the peas; drain completely and alow to cool
2. Trim and slice thinly the green celery; similarly, trim white celery and chop into thin julienne
3. Cut the pickles into strips too
4. In a bowl mix the... - 44.1227
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 44.0471
1) Cut the hearts of the celery as well as the tender stalks into sections of 3-inches.
2) In a baking dish or skillet, place the sections in rows.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the anchovy and pimiento.
4) Pour the... - 44.0441
Garlic Flavored Celery Victor
Celery Victor is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Celery Victor recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.9491
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 43.6624
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water according to directions on the packet - about 45 minutes until just tender.
2. Rinse well, drain and leave to cool.
3. When cold, mix with the diced celery, raisins, chopped herbs, grapes and seasoning.
4. Pile... - 43.3026
Veal With Mushrooms And Celery
Put the onions, celery and butter into a 3 quart (3 litre/ 51/4 pint) casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Cut in quarters and pour over the lemon juice.
Add to the casserole and crumble... - 43.239
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
Chicken And Shredded Celery
Cut the celery, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and chicken into match-stick pieces and keep them separate.
They can be on the one platter as long as they are apart from each other.
Heat 2 dessertspoons oil in a frying-pan.
Add the celery and toss it about while it... - 42.7189
Celery Root Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, sugar, and a few grinds of pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
Taste and adjust the seasonings.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 42.4061
Pork Sausage And Celery Salad
Halve and thinly slice the bologna.
Cut the Emmenthaler into thin strips.
Wash the celery, remove the larger strings and slice thinly.
Chop some of the leaves and reserve some leaves for garnish.
Halve the peppers, remove the stem end, white membrane and skin... - 42.0849
Walnut Apple And Celery Salad
1. In a large bowl, add freshly cubed apples with lemon juice. Toss thoroughly to prevent apple from browning.
2. Take a large apple, and add hearts of palm, celery, walnuts, and finally, apples and toss well.
3. Using a blender, blend all the... - 41.9742
Slow Cooked Celery
This Braised Celery recipe is thoroughly enjoyed by all who eat it. My grandfather was a fantastic cook and this was his specialty. This takes a while to cook, so ensure you plan ahead for it. A great family recipe, this is a must-try. - 41.8503
1. Trim celery roots and strip the leafy tops, paring the fibrous outer stalks.
2. Wash thoroughly, removing the grit between the ribs.
3. Chop the stalks finely
4. Wash the celery hearts thoroughly.
5. Halve them lengthwise.
6. Peel and chop... - 41.8104
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 41.6681
Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery
Enjoy this Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe which is made with chicken is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 41.6114
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 40.9996
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bringthe celery, stock, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, cover the saucepan with wax paper, and fit the lid snugly on top.
Simmer for 1 5 to 20 minutes or until the celery is tender.
Using... - 40.8235
Celery Heart Salad
Trim celery hearts so each is about 6 inches long; reserve trimmings for other uses.
Split each celery heart in half lengthwise.
Bring about 1 inch water to boil in a wide frying pan.
Add celery; cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or just until tender when... - 40.8205
Shredded Raw Beet And Celery Salad
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the... - 40.7936
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 40.779
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onion and carrots for 2 minutes.
3) In an ovenproof dish, place the celery and top with vegetables, stock and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and bake for... - 40.7323
1. Take a bunch of celery, wash and remove all the damaged stalks. Chop every stalk into lengthwise two halves. Also, remove all green leafy tops.
2. Blanch the chopped celery in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain and put them in a large... - 40.6665
Carrot And Celery Salad
1. Clean and grate carrots.
2. Take out the white part of celery and chop fine.
3. Chop nuts.
4. Wash lettuce and arrange in a circle around the salad dish.
5. Mix, finely chopped pickled onion and mustard with mayonnaise. Mix with carrots, celery and... - 40.507
Celery Victor With Hard Cooked Eggs
Trim each celery heart to a length of about 8 inches, cutting off leafy ends of stalks.
With a vegetable peeler, pare coarse strings from outer stalks of each heart.
Cut each heart in half lengthwise; tie each half with cotton string at the center to hold... - 40.0964
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 39.9752
Celery And Onion Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute bacon for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Add whole onions to pan with celery.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste.
Blend in stock.
Add bouquet garni, seasonings and bacon.
Transfer mixture to... - 39.8731
Braised Celery Hearts
1. Split celery hearts in halves and reserve the tender leaves discarding the rest.
2. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter over medium heat.
3. In a pan add celery cut side down and saute until brown.
4. Sprinkle thyme and dash pepper over it.
5. Mix... - 39.7983
1) In a medium-size saucepan, drain the liquid from the peas can.
2) In the liquid, add celery and cover the pan.
3) Cook the celery for 5 minutes.
4) Uncover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes or until liquid is fully absorbed.
5)... - 39.7018
1 In a bowl, place the tea bags and pour boiling water over them.
2 Stir well.
3 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
4 Remove the tea bags.
5 Pour hot tea over gelatin.
6 Stir to dissolve.
7 Add in the reserved fruit liquids.
8 Stir in the... - 39.6959
Chicken Cubes With Celery
Dice the chicken into small cubes the size of sugar-lumps.
In a bowl mix it first with the salt, then the egg white and finally half of the cornflour.
Cut the celery sticks into small chunks diagonally, roughly the same size as the chicken cubes.
Warm the oil... - 39.5199
Orange And Celery Salad
1. Dice beans, onion and celery sticks.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Peel and separate orange segments.
4. In a medium bowl, put together all ingredients except orange; toss gently to mix with dressing.
5. In a square plate, serve salad... - 39.2208
Carrot And Celery Salad
Thoroughly mix gelatin, sugar and salt.
Add 1/2 cup of water.
Stir constantly over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining water and lemon juice.
Chill mixture to unbeaten egg white consis tency.
Fold in mixed vegetables.
Turn... - 38.6536
Shrimp And Celery Salad
1 Cuth the shrimps lengthwise into halves.
2 In a bowl, add the shrimps along with the remaining ingredients except greens.
3 Mix well.
4 Arrange the mixture on the greens and serve. - 38.1078
Everyday Braised Celery
1) Cut and discard green leaves from celery.
2) Cut the celery stems in half.
3) In a glass casserole, place the celery leaves and season with salt and pepper.
4) Brush butter and pour the chicken stock over the celery leaves.
5) Cover... - 38.0081
Apple Celery And Coconut Salad
Combine apples, celery, and coconut.
Combine lemon juice and sugar; sprinkle over fruit.
Combine oil, orange juice, salt, and paprika; add to fruit.
Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and pile chilled salad in center.
Top with jelly. - 37.9763
Cucumber Celery Salad
1. In a cup or bowl of hot water dissolve jelly.
2. Beat together adding cream and mayonnaise all at once.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and add remaining ingredients.
4. Put into a medium size mold and allow to set.
5. Serve as an after... - 37.8329
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.8128
Celery Victor With French Dressing
Celery Victor, as the name suggests, a conqueror of your taste buds, is a delicious salad with anchovy and vegetables seasoned with French dressing, pepper and pimiento. Just try this Celery Victor once and you'll get to know why it conquers the human taste... - 37.6057
Apple And Celery Salad
Core and chop the apples.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the flavours.
Add salt if desired.
Spoon into a bowl lined with lettuce leaves. - 37.5859
1) From the celery, trim the leaves.
2) Cut the celery bunches into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the salt and celery.
4) Saute the ingredients for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
5) Mix the broth... - 37.4191
Celery With Pearl Onions
Celery With Pearl Onions is the simple combination of celery, pearl onions and nutmegs. This Celery With Pearl Onions recipe is so easy that it doesn't really have measurements, it's easy just to eyeball it. Try this brilliant Celery With Pearl Onions recipe!... - 37.24
Cut celery in 3" lengths and simmer, covered, in bouillon 30 minutes until tender.
Drain celery, toss with dressing, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 4-6 hours or overnight.
To serve, arrange watercress or lettuce on individual salad plates.
Lift... - 36.8583
1. Thoroughly wash celery; cut into small equal size pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water.
4. Into an ovenproof dish, place celery, sprinkle chives and pour stock mixture.
5. Cover and... - 35.914
Microwaved Celery Victor
Clean celery; cut off root end but do not separate stalks.
Remove coarse outer stalks and leaves.
Reserve leaves for garnish.
Cut celery bunch crosswise into 4 slices measuring 1 1/2 inches per slice.
Tie each slice with string.
Pour beef broth into a 1 1/2... - 35.0918
Spiced Mushroom And Celery Salad
Combine mushrooms and celery in salad bowl.
Mix oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar, white pepper, onion salt and garlic powder together, blend- ing well.
Pour dressing over mushrooms and celery, coating well.
Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates. - 34.9508
Snails With Celery And Cream
Drain the snails and discard the juice.
Peel and julienne the celery root.
Heat a medium frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the celery root until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
Do not brown the vegetable.
Remove the celery and keep warm on a plate.
Add the... - 34.8848
Sprouts With Celery And Cream
1. Trim the sprouts and cut a cross in the base of each.
2. Trim and wash the celery, cut into slices.
3. Bring the stock to the boil, add the vegetables and cook for about 8 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain the vegetables well (reserving the stock for a... - 34.7733
Corn Tomato And Celery Salad
Cook corn as directed on the label; drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and French dressing to moisten.
Chill, and serve on greens with a garnish of onion rings. - 34.734
Melon And Celery Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and cut the pulp into neat balls, using a vegetable scoop, as shown on the right.
Neatly dice the celery.
Blend the dressing with the ginger and leave the celery in this until ready to serve the salad.
Arrange the melon and... - 34.5984
Braised Celery Hearts
Split celery hearts lengthwise in half; trim to 6 inch lengths.
Place in skillet; add consomme and basil.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove to warm serving dish.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; gradually stir into consomme in skillet.
Cook and stir till... - 34.491
Trim the root ends of the celery and cut off all but the smallest leaves.
Put in a saucepan with the onion and cover with broth.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
Let cool in broth.
Remove hearts, cut in half lengthwise, and place in shallow... - 34.475
Celery And Ginger Salad
Chop the celery finely and place in a salad bowl with mixed nuts and preserved ginger.
Combine ginger syrup with dressing and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well, then spoon over the salad, toss and chill.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate, add salad,... - 34.2833
Beet And Celery Salad
Hard-boil the egg, then peel and slice it.
Wash the beets but leave the 'tail' attached.
Boil rapidly for 45 minutes, until tender, then peel and chop into small cubes.
Chop the celery.
Combine the vegetables in a wooden bowl, then mix the oil, vinegar, salt... - 34.1743
Beetroot And Celery Salad
Cut neat rounds of beetroot for garnish, then dice the rest.
Mix the diced apples, chopped walnuts, diced celery or chicory, beetroot and chopped parsley.
Toss lightly in the French dressing.
Pile in a salad bowl.
Make a border of the rounds of beetroot and... - 33.9834
Shrimp Celery Bisque
In saucepan combine first 3 ingredients, 1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes; stir often.
Coarsely chop shrimp.
Blend milk into flour till smooth; stir into potato mixture with shrimp... - 33.9125
Simmer the celery in salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and place in the baking dish.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the tomato and parsley.
Cover and cook in a preheated 325° oven for 45 minutes.
Add the tomato and continue cooking for five... - 33.8197
Oven Braised Celery
Wash celery and remove top leaves.
Cut each celery head lengthwise through heart, making 6 pieces.
Cut in half if necessary, to fit casserole.
Arrange the onion and carrot with the parsley in the bottom of the casserole.
Lay celery on top—dot with the... - 33.7938
Oven Braised Celery
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Wash and trim the celery stalks and place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
If large, cut in two.
Add all the remaining ingredients and cover with a piece of buttered greaseproof paper.
Cook for one hour on the second... - 33.6564
Trim and blanch celery as directed, drain and tie up.
Place in saucepan with chicken stock, cover, bring to boil; simmer until tender.
Drain, remove string, keep warm; reserve cooking liquid.
Heat butter in saucepan, add finely chopped onion, saute until... - 33.3981
Braised Celery In Chicken Stock
1. Remove the outer stalks and trim the tops off the celery heads. Reserve a few leaves as a garnish.
2. Put 25 g (1 oz) of the butter into a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to take the celery heads in a single layer. Microwave the butter on HIGH for 45... - 33.1998
Celery Pea Medley
Combine celery, onion, butter and salt in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Cover and cook on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Add peas and stir to blend.
Cover and cook on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking... - 33.0236
Wash celery bunch; trim off root end but do not separate stalks.
Remove coarse outer stalks and leaves, reserving leaves for garnish.
Cut celery bunch crosswise once so bottom section is 5 inches long.
Cut bottom section into quarters; tie quarters with... - 32.8174
Place celery hearts and tomato wedges in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches; pour salad dressing over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
On each salad plate, arrange celery hearts and tomato wedges on lettuce.
Drizzle with remaining salad... - 32.8166
Brussels Sprout Celery Salad
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts well but remove the outer discolored outer leaves
2. With a sharp knife on a cutting board, thinly slice the sprouts
3. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and toss them well with the Vinaigrette... - 32.6288
Potato And Celery Salad
Boil the potatoes in salted water in the usual way then drain, toss in French dressing and leave until cold.
Slice the potatoes into a bowl, add the celery, gherkins and mayonnaise and season well.
Add most of the chives then cover and leave in a cool place... - 32.6239
Celery Root Salad Remoulade
In a blender, combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, hot pepper seasoning, paprika, and egg yolk; whirl until smooth.
Cut off and discard top from celery root; with a vegetable peeler, peel away and discard thick outer skin.
Wash root, cut into... - 32.312
Braised Celery In Chicken Stock
1) Heat and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir in carrot and celery and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Pour over the stock, cover with cling and cook for 15 minutes on power.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Serve with a side... - 31.9382
Potato And Celery Root Puree
This Potato And Celery Root Puree can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 31.9361
Clean celery, cut head in halves lengthwise.
Trim off top and if head is large, cut in half again crosswise
Place in saucepan with hot stock to cover, cook until tender.
Drain well, place in shallow dish to cool.
Pour over sufficient French dressing to... - 31.7797
Meat And Celery Salad
1. Blend the mustard, paprika, salt and mayonnaise.
2. Mix the apple, celery and meat. Toss with the dressing until thoroughly mixed. - 31.6598
Smothered Celery And Onions
Smothered Celery And Onions is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of varieties of veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Smothered Celery And Onions on every party! - 31.135
Braised Celery And Mushroom
1. Place all ingredients, except cornstarch and white wine, in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 18 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Combine white wine... - 31.1193
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the celery hearts by scraping the outside with a vegetable peeler. If celery stalks are used, treat in the same way, but cut them into 2-inch pieces on the bias.
3. Boil the celery in plenty of boiling salted water... - 30.8705
Potato Celery Supreme
Put cut potatoes into greased casserole; add salt and pepper, margarine, soup, and water.
Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. - 30.6565
Apple Celery Salad
Core and slice the apple (do not peel) and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over it (this keeps the apple from turning dark).
Slice the celery diagonally in large pieces and mix with the apple slices.
Add liquid sweetener and let the salad sit for one hour in... - 30.484
Garlic Flavored Braised Celery Hearts
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Place celery hearts in saucepan filled with salted, boiling water. Partly cover and cook 8 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
Heat butter in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and garlic; cook 4... - 30.4737
Tossed Avocado & Celery Salad
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Peel, pit, and cube avocados; add to dressing.
Gently stir in celery and onion.
Turn into a serving dish and garnish with watercress - 30.4694
Braised Hearts Of Celery
Braised Hearts Of Celery is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Braised Hearts Of Celery, you will always crave for some more. - 30.334
Celery Zucchini Salad
Slice zucchini and celery very thin; sprinkle with garlic salt; cover with ice water for 1 hour.
Drain in colander and pat dry with paper towels.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss lightly with celery and zucchini.
Serve on salad greens. - 30.2052
Fruit Celery Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Chill until slightly thickened; add remaining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 30.1029
Cut thick celery pieces lengthwise into quarters, cut the inner pieces lengthwise into halves, then cut all into 3-inch lengths.
Arrange in shallow casserole, cover with boiling water, sprinkle with broth mix, cover and simmer until celery is tender.
Divide... - 30.0409
Place celery in 1-quart casserole.
Season with basil and thyme.
Pour wine over celery.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES until celery is tender crisp - 29.7796
Microwaved Braised Celery
1. Place all ingredients, except cornstarch and white wine, in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 7 ) for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Combine white wine and... - 29.6895
Braised Celery In Chicken Stock
Cut off green leaves from celery and dis card.
Cut celery stalks in half.
Wash well and place in a glass casserole.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter and pour chicken stock over celery.
Cover dish and cook on highest setting for 10 to 12... - 29.5089
Wash and separate stalks of celery.
Cut them crosswise, on the slant into 2 inch lengths.
In a large skillet or heavy bottom saucepan, saute celery in oil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Turn heat down, add stock, cover tightly and steam for 10... - 29.413
Easy Braised Celery
Remove green leaves from celery; cut stalks into 4-inch lengths.
Arrange stalks in bottom of small pan or heatproof casserole; season with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter; pour bouillon over celery.
Bring liquid to boil; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes or until... - 29.1592
Peel celeriacs; cut into julienne strips. Boil the juliened celeriacs and drain thoroughly.
In a small saucepan heat butter till brown.
Pour over cooked celeriac.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with snipped parsley. - 28.8845
Fruit & Celery Salad
Drain orange sections; reserve liquid.
Soak raisins in the liquid 20 minutes 3.
Quarter apples, leaving skin on.
Cut out cores and soak apple pieces in salted water 5 minutes to prevent discoloring.
Slice apple pieces.
Chop celery coarsely.
Drain... - 28.6189
Celery Salad Recipes By Category