- » Celery Roll
Celery Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery roll recipes.
Pork Rolls With Celery
Chop onions and tomatoes.
Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise, then into thin slices.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions tomatoes, and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender.
Cut each pork slice in half;... - 40.2512
Rolled Celery Sandwiches
Spread the bread with butter and remove the crusts.
Cut the celery stalks into lengths that will fit the bread.
Fill each stalk with Thousand Island Dressing.
Place a stalk on each slice of bread and roll up like a jelly roll.
Press together firmly, fastening... - 27.2754
Toasted Celery Seed Rolls
1. In small bowl, combine butter, celery seed and paprika.
2. Split club rolls in half; spread split sides with butter mixture.
3. Run under broiler, 4 inches from heat, until golden—about 2 minutes. - 28.5442
Wash celery in cold water.
Remove outer stalks and chop into 1" pieces.
Boil only the celery hearts in salted water for 10 minutes until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
For sauce, heat oil and fry onion gently for 5 minutes.
Add the Demarara sugar and... - 38.5139
Toasted Celery Rolls In Loaf
Allow butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except bread, and blend.
Remove all crusts from unsliced loaf of bread.
Cut down the middle lengthwise a little more than half through loaf.
Then cut half through loaf crosswise... - 35.2585
Celery Seed Rolls
1) In a bowl, mix together butter, celery seed and Season-All.
2) Break rolls apart from the top.
3) Spoon butter mixture between sections.
4) Wrap the rolls in aluminum foil.
5) Keep on the grills and heat for 10 minutes, turning once... - 33.8007
Soften yeast in warm water.
Stir in biscuit mix and remaining ingredients; beat vigorously (2 to 3 minutes).
Turn out on surface well dusted with biscuit mix.
Knead till smooth, about 25 strokes.
Roll in a 14x 6 inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut dough... - 34.4591
Whole Baked Celery Root
Peel celery root.
Mix the salt and sugar in a plate.
Roll the celery root in it, then wrap in plastic wrap Set on a rack.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of the root.
Check doneness with the point of a knife passed through the... - 26.2388
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
Refrigerated Herb Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, celery seed, and thyme.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add... - 43.0002
Cheesy Ham And Celery Savory
1. Wash the celery, remove the leaves and slice the celery sticks into 3 equal portions.
2. Cut any visible fat off the ham and lay the slices on a chopping board. Place a piece of celery on each piece of ham and roll up. Place 3 ham and celery rolls in each... - 33.4531
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 36.0753
Celery, Peanut Butter And Granola Snack
1. Place the granola in a bowl.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the celery stick.
3. Roll the celery stick in the granola, coat it well.
4. Refrigerate and chill.
5. Serve as a snack. - 102.488
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
Combine onion, celery, parsley, beef, rice, salt, and pepper.
Place 1/8 of this mixture in the center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold the sides in toward the center and roll tightly.
Place in slow cooker.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over rolls.
Cover and... - 34.5526
Celery Meat Loaf
Cut celery heart to 8 inches long.
Wash and drain.
Keep bottom of celery heart intact.
Pull stalks apart gently and sprinkle with salt.
Combine the cheese and pimento and spread between celery stalks.
Wrap tightly in foil and chill.
Combine remaining... - 44.0228
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 40.469
Celery With Mushrooms
Try this Celery With Mushrooms with your rice or noodle dishes and just enjoy ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery With Mushrooms are welcome ! - 34.8615
Corned Beef And Cabbage Rolls
This appetizers is a twist to the classic Rueben sandwich while keeping in mind the St. Patrick’s Day flavors of the traditional corned beef and cabbage dish. - 0
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 42.2444
Pork And Celery Popovers
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Brush 12 deep patty tins with a very little oil.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the egg white and milk and gradually beat in the flour. Gradually add the water, beating until smooth... - 35.7604
Toast the hamburger rolls.
Pick over the crabmeat.
Discard any bits of shell or cartilage.
Combine the crabmeat, celery, 3 to 4 drops of Tabasco sauce, and 2 drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Add the mayonnaise.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each roll.
Divide the... - 34.3603
Stuffed Salad Rolls
Combine lettuce with chicken, cheese and celery in medium size bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. - 26.0235
Classic, comforting Nori rolls are an indispensable part of all Japanese meals. Kate Magic tells you how to wrap these yummy, sticky rolls to perfection using the best and fresh raw ingredients. Serve it with a dash of wasabi and pickled ginger and you have a... - 84.068
Vegetable Stuffed Fish Rolls
Vegetable stuffed fish rolls are cheesy fish rolls prepared with haddock fillets. Made with a stuffed filling of mushrooms, tomato and green onions with celery soup, the haddock fillets are rolled and baked. Finished sprinkled cheese on top, the vegetable... - 42.507
Asparagus Ham Roll Ups
Asparaus ham roll ups are vegetable and ham roll ups. Made with boiled ham, the roll ups are microwaved to cook. Flavored with a celery soup and sour cream mix spiced with mustard and parsley, the asparagus ham roll ups are filling and easy to prepare. - 43.7241
Sesame Celery Crackers
Toast sesame seed in a heavy frying pan over low heat, stirring regularly, until they are lightly browned.
Meanwhile, cut margarine into flour with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
Divide mixture in half if you're... - 39.3644
Cheese And Celery Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
3) Pierce the bottom of the dough with a fork.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Place the celery in the base... - 41.7797
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 44.5843
Chestnut, Celery And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the filling, fry the carrot and onion in hot oil for about 5 minutes, till tendered. Add the garlic and celery and cook for another 3 minutes, occasionally stirring. Mix in the... - 48.3027
Curried Chicken And Celery Pie
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from broth and let cool until easy to handle.
2. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 cups. Make Curry Cream... - 37.1498
Celery And Mushroom Salad
Yummy Celery And Mushroom Salad is has an exquisite taste and is perfect for your dinner parties! Here is a brilliant Celery And Mushroom Salad recipe! - 38.8444
Bacon, Celery And Cream Cheese Quiche
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the Cheddar cheese, egg yolks and just enough cold water to bind together. Knead lightly. Roll out the dough and use to line two 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan rings, placed... - 27.0872
Onion Celery Biscuits
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir thoroughly the flour, baking powder, salt, and celery seed.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add cooked onion, egg, and milk all at once; stir just till dough clings together.
Knead gently on... - 38.4288
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
3) Soak in ice water in 1-gal crock for 5 hours in refrigerator.
4) Cut each cucumber lengthwise into 4 to 6 strips.
5) In 3 sterilized hot quart jars, pack the cucumber slices adding 3... - 43.5668
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 42.6444
Chicken Celery Pie
1. Rub a 2-quart casserole with margarine or butter.
2. Combine the cold stock or bouillon with the 1/3 cup flour and mix to a smooth paste. Add to the hot stock or bouillon and cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and is smooth... - 40.3746
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 109.873
Vegetable Beef Rolls
Combine egg and ground beef; mix well.
Divide meat mixture into six portions.
On waxed paper flatten each meat portion into a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, salt, and pepper.
Divide vegetable mixture into six portions.
Pat... - 44.1257
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Mix shrimp, bean sprouts, celery, mushrooms, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, monosodium glutamate and sugar; refrigerate.
To make wrappers combine flour, remaining salt and 3 beaten eggs.
Stir in water, a little at a time, until a smooth thin batter is formed.
For each... - 45.6935
Vegetable Fish Rolls
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Melt butter in skillet; add carrots and celery, and saute 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Place one fourth of carrot and celery strips on short end of each... - 39.8386
Hot Cheesy Chicken On Kaiser Rolls
Drain pineapple chunks, cut in half, and put in medium-size bowl.
Add Chunk White and Dark Chicken, green pepper, celery, onion, salt, mayonnaise, and cheese; mix thoroughly.
Slice and butter rolls; spread chicken mixture on bottom half of each roll.
Cover... - 35.7704
Grilled Crab And Cheese Rolls
Stir together cheese, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pimiento, lemon juice, and prepared mustard.
Fold in crab.
Split French rolls; spread crab mixture over bottom halves and replace tops.
Wrap heavy-duty foil loosely around roll; fold edges of foil to... - 35.3371
Lettuce Roll Delights
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes or until they are soft; rinse well and slice very thinly.
Finely slice the onion, Chinese sausages, celery and water chestnuts.
Separate the leaves of the lettuce and place them on a large... - 43.3524
Cheese And Ham Rolls
For me Cheese And Ham Rolls, is an authentic family dish that brings back great childhood memories. This yummy Cheese And Ham Rolls is something that I have prepared all my life. So you definitely can trust this brilliant Cheese And Ham Rolls recipe to give... - 39.9082
Refrigerator Herb Rolls
Refrigerator Herb Rolls has a Superb taste. The dry yeast and egg gives the Refrigerator Herb Rolls Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 38.6557
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned.
2. Add the carrot, mushrooms, and green pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the crumbs, wheat germ, salt,... - 35.613
Steve cooks a delicious Lobster Roll with Chive & Lemon Mayo. - 0
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
For sauce, combine first 5 ingredients.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
Remove center veins from cabbage leaves.
Micro-cook cabbage, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or till limp.
Combine egg, crumbs,... - 41.9127
Baked Tuna Rolls
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion salt and pepper; stir in green pepper, celery, olives and tuna.
Cut tops off rolls and remove soft centers.
Fill rolls with tuna mixture, replace top and wrap each roll in foil.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 375° or until... - 33.6808
Cabbage Rolls Paprikash
Cabbage Rolls Paprikash is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous flavors of the cabbage wrapped chicken is simply spell binding! Try this Cabbage Rolls Paprikash recipe at home and you will understand why! - 45.3707
Clam Stuffed Fish Roll Ups
These Clam Stuffed fish Roll Ups are my favorite. Take flounder or sole fillet rolls and stuff them with delicious herbs, clam and bread seasonings and boil in wine sauces. Please feel free to share your views about these utterly compelling Clam Stuffed fish... - 40.5509
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
For the filling.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the carrots, celery, and onion until tender but not brown.
Remove and set aside.
In the same pan, cook the beef, veal, and pork together until brown.
Drain well and set... - 41.5496
Spicy Cabbage And Beef Rolls
Remove 10 outer leaves of cabbage; cook leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
Reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Combine next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Place equal portions of meat mixture in center... - 40.1193
Walnut Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Bind with the lightly beaten egg.
Cook the cabbage, whole, in boiling salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain, cool slightly and pull the leaves apart.
Arrange the leaves in pairs, with the pairs overlapping each other.
Put 3-4 tablespoons of the meat mixture on... - 40.8784
Egg rolls are a great appetizer. They are also a nice snack. This recipe is a little tedious – you have to patiently and diligently roll each individual wrapper. Yet, it is quite easy to make. You can use pork, shrimp or chicken for these (or a combination... - 124.022
Turkey Cabbage Rolls
1. Place cabbage leaves in a large basin and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 6 minutes until softened.
2. Drain cabbage leaves and pat-dry on paper toweling. Set aside.
3. Grease a 10-inch x 8 inch baking dish or a casserole.
4. Preheat... - 47.2167
Beef Cabbage Rolls
1. With a sharp knife, remove core of cabbage and discard. In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, place cabbage. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Remove leaves, one at a time, being careful not to break them. Drain leaves on paper towel.
2.... - 31.9467
Chicken Pistachio Nut Roll Ups
Place each chicken half-breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a bottle or mallet.
In a frying pan, saute chopped celery leaves, green onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add chopped nuts, salt, and pepper.
Add bread... - 40.2188
Stuffed Salad Rolls
Combine lettuce with chicken, cheese, and celery in medium-size bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, pickle relish, and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. - 25.7708
The Egg Rolls is a personal favorite. Its one of those dishes I treat myself to once in a week! Try this amazing Egg Rolls recipe and you will understand why I like it so much!! - 46.8109
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Cut veal in six individual pieces convenient for rolling.
Meanwhile boil celery.in 1 c of the boiling water for 15-20 min or until tender, drain, and reserve 4 tablesp of the liquid.
Cook minced onion slowly in butter until transparent.
Mix bread cubes, sage,... - 42.4238
Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls
Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls are a tasty dish that you just cant miss. I started serving this as an experiment to see if my family would have it and now its their favorite. You will definitely love this Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls recipe - 37.7965
Ham Salad Rolls
1. Mix ham, cabbage, celery, green pepper, egg, prepared mustard, and onion salt.
2. Open the rolls and discard some of the crumbs from rolls center.
3. Mix with ham mixture. Add salad dressing to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Stuff each of the roll... - 42.0678
Traditional Lobster Roll
Why not prepare some lobster rolls at home. Take a look at this fantastic video that Chef Laurence makes this traditional sandwich dish. The chef shows great technique to remove lobster meat and shares nice tips too. Watch the video and treat your family and... - 110.694
Lobster Banana Salad Roll
Combine pieces of lobster meat, celery or cucumber and pickle, if used.
Add French dressing, salad cream or mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Just before serving, peel and slice bananas.
Fold carefully into mixture.
Fill bread rolls with salad... - 43.8706
Grilled Monkfish Salad On Hot Dog Rolls
Mix melted butter and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush monkfish with melted butter and grill over medium-high heat until done, for about 4 to 5 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
Brush fish with melted butter as you turn... - 39.0612
Almond Turkey Roll
In food processor or mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder until smooth. Stir in turkey, celery and parsley; cover and refrigerate until firm. Shape into 9-inch (23 cm) log; roll in almonds. Makes about 3 cups (750 mL). - 24.0265
Salmon Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
In a large bowl, beat the egg, using an electric beater.
Add the next 7 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Heat a lightly oiled electric fry pan to 350Â°F... - 43.5136
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls make a finger licking snack food. Everybody likes this dish, kids and adults alike. Crab meat bacon rolls are best to be served as cocktail snack or recipe. - 46.6334
Picnic Box Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Score chicken breasts lightly on both sides; place in a large baking dish.
Sprinkle with sake, soy sauce and ginger juice.
Let stand at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Trim vegetables to width of chicken... - 45.5666
Savory Herb Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and over low heat combine milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening and salt. Add oats and keep the mixture aside until cooled. Thereafter, combine eggs with the mixture.
3) Soak yeast in warm... - 47.5512
Cream Of Celeriac Soup With Porcini Dumplings
1. To make the dumplings, put the porcini into a small bowl and pour over warm water to cover. Leave to soak for 30 minutes. Drain in a fine sieve, reserving the liquid. Rinse the mushrooms well in cold water, chop finely and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in... - 34.7549
Chicken Salad Pie
Sift flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt together; cut in shortening and 1/4 cup cheese till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water over, I tablespoon at a time, gently tossing with fork till all the mixture is moistened.
Form into... - 39.2572
Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheet; brush tops with margarine.
Sprinkle with onion salt and sesame seed.
Bake as directed on package. - 27.6299
Blend all ingredients together, adding a little milk or cream, if mixture is boo stiff.
Form into a roll and place in fridge for half an hour.
Serve in slices with tomato, celery or apple salad, with a green salad. - 22.1033
Shrimp Egg Roll Filling
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the wok and stir fry shrimp, cabbage, water chestnuts, and celery for 2 to 3 minutes, until the green vegetables become brighter.
Add the bean sprouts.
Stir in the salt, soy sauce, and sugar.
Place mixture in egg roll wrappers and... - 36.7013
Chicken Stuffed Ham Rolls
Mix together the chicken, mayonnaise, parsley, celery leaves, olives, green pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread on the ham slices and roll up.
Arrange on a serving platter lined with lettuce leaves. - 29.4894
Crab Rolls makes the best pick for those who love seafood dishes. The recipe for crab rolls is pretty easy too and donâ€™t take much of your time for the preparation part. Give this yummy crab rolls a try. - 32.6719
Stuffed Salad Rolls
1 Combine lettuce with meat, fish or chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. You can use ham, tongue,... - 27.3335
Enlightened Lobster Rolls
1 Combine the lobster, lettuce, celery, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup in a bowl.
2 Spoon one-quarter of the lobster mixture into each bun to make k rolls. - 27.6058
Stuffed Fish Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Season fillets with salt.
3. Saute celery and onion in margarine until tender.
4. Stir in mushrooms, parsley, and lemon juice.
5. Spread mixture over fillets.
6. Roll up fillets and secure with toothpicks.
7. Place in lightly... - 36.6565
Old World Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large pot, boil water.
2) In the water, drop the whole head of cabbage for 3-5 minutes and then drain off the water.
3) Peel off the cabbage's leaves carefully and set them aside.
4) Grate the carrot... - 48.8582
Vegetable Beef Rolls
Combine egg and ground beef; mix well.
Divide meat mixture into six portions.
On waxed paperflatten each meat portion into a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, salt, and pepper.
Divide vegetable mixture into six portions.
Pat one... - 42.2404
To make the filling: Saute bacon, onion, green pepper and celery in skillet until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour.
Stir in tomato sauce and water.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add ground beef,... - 45.2745
Crunchy Lobster Rolls
Drain lobster meat; squeeze dry and shred into small bowl.
Add celery, red pepper and onion.
(Recipe can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, lemon juice and hot... - 30.9024
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Rolls
Remove large outer leaves of cabbage; cook in boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Saute onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle each cabbage leaf with paprika; place 2... - 37.4333
Baked Ham Rolls
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a shallow baking dish with a little ham fat.
2. Trim the rinds from the ham slices, notch the fat, brown the slices on 1 side in a hot frying pan.
3. Mix the crumbs, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Spread half of... - 30.8073
Cottage Cheese And Ham Rolls
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over the warm cauliflower then leave to... - 43.8271
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.3356
Tuna Roll Ups
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Spread filling on each bread slice; roll up tightly, dip each roll in dill; wrap in wax paper; chill.
To serve hot, omit dill and brush with mayonnaise or melted butter.
Sprinkle lightly with onion salt and broil until heated and well... - 26.1157
Toasted Cheese Rolls
Cut crusts from top and sides of un-sliced loaf.
Make 8 slices crosswise, cutting to, but not through, bottom crust; make one cut lengthwise down the center of the loaf.
Place on baking sheet.
Blend butter and cheese.
Spread between slices, over top and... - 27.8909
The salad rolls are filling and fresh rolls made with rice wrappers filled with vegetebles, chicken and noodles. The salad rolls are flavored with cilantro and mint and some cider vinegar. - 44.317
Meatless Cabbage Rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove core from cabbage, leaving head intact.
In a large saucepan place cabbage head; cover with boiling water.
Cover saucepan partially.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Remove cabbage carefully; drain.
Remove 16 to 20... - 39.5944
Kay's Cabbage Rolls
1) Carefully peel 8 large outer leaves of cabbage, trying to keep them uncut.
2) Chop the remaining cabbage.
3) In a large saucepan, bring about 2 inches of water to a boil
4) Put in the cabbage leaves, cover, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
5)... - 43.1779
Yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Here are some yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls. They make the perfect appetizers to serve in a cocktail party. The Chef in the video shows you how to make it. Enjoy! - 117.086
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Roll
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Open meat and lay flat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet pound turkey to 1/2 inch thickness (about a 12x10 inch rectangle).
For stuffing, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add... - 41.2843
Remove mushroom stalks, drain and slice.
Heat oil, stir-fry mushrooms, green onion and garlic 3 minutes.
Add ginger, cabbage, celery, carrot, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and sherry; blend in cornstarch and... - 42.7981
Stuffed Lamb Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degree F
2) Into a medium saucepan, dab in some butter and add the rice
3) Toast the rice lightly and then add the onion and saute till tender
4) Add in the celery, water, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg
5) Cover... - 44.6037
Egg Rolls are my all time favorite. I have made this Egg Rolls recipe hundreds of time and every time its just stunt me with its taste. The vegetable with sauces wrapped in a egg roll wrapper gives Egg Rolls a lip smacking taste. Must try it. - 45.1675