- » Celery Roll
Celery Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery roll recipes.
Rolled Celery Sandwiches
Spread the bread with butter and remove the crusts.
Cut the celery stalks into lengths that will fit the bread.
Fill each stalk with Thousand Island Dressing.
Place a stalk on each slice of bread and roll up like a jelly roll.
Press together firmly, fastening... - 25.9864
Wash celery in cold water.
Remove outer stalks and chop into 1" pieces.
Boil only the celery hearts in salted water for 10 minutes until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
For sauce, heat oil and fry onion gently for 5 minutes.
Add the Demarara sugar and... - 35.3321
Toasted Celery Seed Rolls
1. In small bowl, combine butter, celery seed and paprika.
2. Split club rolls in half; spread split sides with butter mixture.
3. Run under broiler, 4 inches from heat, until golden—about 2 minutes. - 26.086
Pork Rolls With Celery
Chop onions and tomatoes.
Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise, then into thin slices.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions tomatoes, and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender.
Cut each pork slice in half;... - 39.2375
Toasted Celery Rolls In Loaf
Allow butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except bread, and blend.
Remove all crusts from unsliced loaf of bread.
Cut down the middle lengthwise a little more than half through loaf.
Then cut half through loaf crosswise... - 32.526
Celery Seed Rolls
1) In a bowl, mix together butter, celery seed and Season-All.
2) Break rolls apart from the top.
3) Spoon butter mixture between sections.
4) Wrap the rolls in aluminum foil.
5) Keep on the grills and heat for 10 minutes, turning once... - 31.6212
Whole Baked Celery Root
Peel celery root.
Mix the salt and sugar in a plate.
Roll the celery root in it, then wrap in plastic wrap Set on a rack.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of the root.
Check doneness with the point of a knife passed through the... - 25.2489
Soften yeast in warm water.
Stir in biscuit mix and remaining ingredients; beat vigorously (2 to 3 minutes).
Turn out on surface well dusted with biscuit mix.
Knead till smooth, about 25 strokes.
Roll in a 14x 6 inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut dough... - 32.8056
Refrigerated Herb Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, celery seed, and thyme.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add... - 41.6032
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 34.8336
Cheesy Ham And Celery Savory
1. Wash the celery, remove the leaves and slice the celery sticks into 3 equal portions.
2. Cut any visible fat off the ham and lay the slices on a chopping board. Place a piece of celery on each piece of ham and roll up. Place 3 ham and celery rolls in each... - 33.0471
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
Combine onion, celery, parsley, beef, rice, salt, and pepper.
Place 1/8 of this mixture in the center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold the sides in toward the center and roll tightly.
Place in slow cooker.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over rolls.
Cover and... - 33.4778
Celery Meat Loaf
Cut celery heart to 8 inches long.
Wash and drain.
Keep bottom of celery heart intact.
Pull stalks apart gently and sprinkle with salt.
Combine the cheese and pimento and spread between celery stalks.
Wrap tightly in foil and chill.
Combine remaining... - 42.13
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 38.5405
Celery With Mushrooms
Try this Celery With Mushrooms with your rice or noodle dishes and just enjoy ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery With Mushrooms are welcome ! - 32.2012
Classic, comforting Nori rolls are an indispensable part of all Japanese meals. Kate Magic tells you how to wrap these yummy, sticky rolls to perfection using the best and fresh raw ingredients. Serve it with a dash of wasabi and pickled ginger and you have a... - 85.6576
Vegetable Stuffed Fish Rolls
Vegetable stuffed fish rolls are cheesy fish rolls prepared with haddock fillets. Made with a stuffed filling of mushrooms, tomato and green onions with celery soup, the haddock fillets are rolled and baked. Finished sprinkled cheese on top, the vegetable... - 40.7033
Asparagus Ham Roll Ups
Asparaus ham roll ups are vegetable and ham roll ups. Made with boiled ham, the roll ups are microwaved to cook. Flavored with a celery soup and sour cream mix spiced with mustard and parsley, the asparagus ham roll ups are filling and easy to prepare. - 42.0241
Pork And Celery Popovers
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Brush 12 deep patty tins with a very little oil.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the egg white and milk and gradually beat in the flour. Gradually add the water, beating until smooth... - 37.3067
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 39.8898
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 115.353
Corned Beef And Cabbage Rolls
This appetizers is a twist to the classic Rueben sandwich while keeping in mind the St. Patrick’s Day flavors of the traditional corned beef and cabbage dish. - 0
Sesame Celery Crackers
Toast sesame seed in a heavy frying pan over low heat, stirring regularly, until they are lightly browned.
Meanwhile, cut margarine into flour with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
Divide mixture in half if you're... - 37.6784
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 46.5722
Vegetable Beef Rolls
Combine egg and ground beef; mix well.
Divide meat mixture into six portions.
On waxed paper flatten each meat portion into a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, salt, and pepper.
Divide vegetable mixture into six portions.
Pat... - 42.3423
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Mix shrimp, bean sprouts, celery, mushrooms, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, monosodium glutamate and sugar; refrigerate.
To make wrappers combine flour, remaining salt and 3 beaten eggs.
Stir in water, a little at a time, until a smooth thin batter is formed.
For each... - 43.9443
Cheese And Celery Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
3) Pierce the bottom of the dough with a fork.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Place the celery in the base... - 41.6128
Chestnut, Celery And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the filling, fry the carrot and onion in hot oil for about 5 minutes, till tendered. Add the garlic and celery and cook for another 3 minutes, occasionally stirring. Mix in the... - 46.8202
Curried Chicken And Celery Pie
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from broth and let cool until easy to handle.
2. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 cups. Make Curry Cream... - 35.7598
Celery And Mushroom Salad
Yummy Celery And Mushroom Salad is has an exquisite taste and is perfect for your dinner parties! Here is a brilliant Celery And Mushroom Salad recipe! - 37.1177
Bacon, Celery And Cream Cheese Quiche
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the Cheddar cheese, egg yolks and just enough cold water to bind together. Knead lightly. Roll out the dough and use to line two 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan rings, placed... - 26.9719
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 30.3797
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
3) Soak in ice water in 1-gal crock for 5 hours in refrigerator.
4) Cut each cucumber lengthwise into 4 to 6 strips.
5) In 3 sterilized hot quart jars, pack the cucumber slices adding 3... - 40.6346
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 41.6714
Onion Celery Biscuits
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir thoroughly the flour, baking powder, salt, and celery seed.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add cooked onion, egg, and milk all at once; stir just till dough clings together.
Knead gently on... - 36.8204
Chicken Celery Pie
1. Rub a 2-quart casserole with margarine or butter.
2. Combine the cold stock or bouillon with the 1/3 cup flour and mix to a smooth paste. Add to the hot stock or bouillon and cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and is smooth... - 36.4087
Toast the hamburger rolls.
Pick over the crabmeat.
Discard any bits of shell or cartilage.
Combine the crabmeat, celery, 3 to 4 drops of Tabasco sauce, and 2 drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Add the mayonnaise.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each roll.
Divide the... - 32.3683
Stuffed Salad Rolls
Combine lettuce with chicken, cheese and celery in medium size bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. - 24.1737
Vegetable Fish Rolls
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Melt butter in skillet; add carrots and celery, and saute 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Place one fourth of carrot and celery strips on short end of each... - 37.1905
Lettuce Roll Delights
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes or until they are soft; rinse well and slice very thinly.
Finely slice the onion, Chinese sausages, celery and water chestnuts.
Separate the leaves of the lettuce and place them on a large... - 41.5528