- » Celery Rice Pilaf
Celery Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery rice pilaf recipes.
Celery Rice Pilaf
Mix all ingredients in 20-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) until rice is almost tender, 15 to 17 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 24.2946
You May Also Like!
Fruited Rice Pilaf
Combine the apple juice and enough water to equal the amount of liquid called for on rice package directions.
In a medium saucepan bring liquid to boiling.
Stir in rice, butter or margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover tightly and cook over low... - 33.662
Royal Blend Rice Pilaf
It does not take much time to make this Royal Blend Rice Pilaf. However, it is well worth the little effort you put in to make this Royal Blend Rice Pilaf. You will agree it is good! - 29.6959
Saute onions and celery in butter until tender; add rice and seasoning; toss.
Cook 2 minutes - 21.4637
Lemon And Celery Pilaf
Cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
Heat to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 14 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley lightly... - 32.2374
Celery Chicken Pilaf
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan. Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Add chicken and shrimps.
3. Combine the tomatoes, salt, red-pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a... - 30.8628
Fruited Rice Pilaf
In 2-quart saucepan, bring water to a boil; add rice and butter.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except almonds; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
Stir in almonds.
Garnish with apple... - 39.4108
Rice Pilaf With Bouquet Garni
Make bouquet garni by laying celery rib on counter.
Into its hollow put parsley, thyme, and bay.
Fold in half by breaking celery.
Tie tightly, leaving string on end for easy removal.
Place on rice to cook.
Remove before serving. - 27.9992
Microwaved Rice Pilaf With Mushroom
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion, parsley and celery.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 (13) minutes or until rice is almost tender.... - 32.0162
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring, every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 2 to 3 minutes... - 31.3548
Rice Pilaf Using Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 to... - 31.4139