- » Celery Rice Casserole
Celery Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery rice casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery rice casserole recipes.
Celery Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 400°
2) Using bulb-type baster skim fat from broth.
3) In a 2-quart casserole mix all ingredients.
4) Cover and bake for about 30 minutes till rice is tender.
5) Garnish with chopped celery leaves.
6) Serve... - 42.9585
You May Also Like!
Auld Lang Syne Casserole
The auld lang syne casserole is a mixed holiday flavored casserole prepared with chicken broth cooked celery and rice with mayo, almonds and chicken soup. Baked with cornflake crust, the auld lang syne casserole is filling and delicious. - 34.246
Place rice pouch in a large bowl; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
Cut 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
Cut remaining frankfurters into 1/2 inch slices; mix with corn and soup in a medium... - 30.8427
Pecan And Celery Casserole
Melt the margarine with the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the onion and leeks until softened.
Add the celery and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, then gradually add the stock and milk.
Bring to the boil,... - 38.68
Veal And Mushroom Casserole
1) Cook the rice in water, drain, and set aside.
2) Saute the veal until brown. Add the mushrooms, celery, onion, Worcestershire, and salt. Mix in the mushroom soup, sherry, and rice. Pour into a well-oiled casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese, and bake at... - 26.661
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 40.469
Sausage And Rice Casserole
In a large skillet, fry sausage until lightly brown.
Add onion and celery, and continue frying until sausage is cooked.
Drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Pour into a 3 quart casserole dish, and bake uncovered in a 350Â° Foven for 1... - 31.6939
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 44.613
Beef And Rice Casserole
1. Brown and drain meat.
2. Add vegetables and rice. Cook until rice is golden brown.
3. Add beef bouillon, Tabasco sauce, and seasoning. Heat to boiling. Stir well.
4. Pour into 2-quart casserole. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 50 minutes. - 32.3582
Creamy Celery And Rice Soup
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream or milk and cornstarch.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a microwaveable casserole, place the chicken broth, celery, lemon peel, and pepper and mix well.
4. Cover the... - 43.2668
Then mix all ingredients in order given.
Pour into greased casserole dish.
Top with crushed corn flakes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F. - 32.6698