- » Celery Relish
Celery Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery relish recipes.
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Smoked Trout Celery Relish
Remove the heads and tails from 3 large smoked trout.
Cut in half lengthwise from stomach to back and carefully remove the bones.
Dust with freshly ground pepper and arrange in an oblong serving dish flesh-side down.
Cover and put in refrigerator.
Wash,... - 37.7242
Celery Root Relish
Wash, cut off ends, and pare celery root.
Cut into crosswise slices 1/2 inch thick.
Put into a saucepan with lemon slices.
Pour in enough boiling water to cover.
Cover; bring to boiling; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender.
Cut slices into... - 37.6639
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar and bring to boil.
3) Stir in the peppers and flour.
4) Simmer for 15 minutes or until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
5) Serve as... - 36.3685
Crunchy Celery Relish
Combine chopped celery, green pepper, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Pour... - 35.792
Combine vegetables; cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 10 minutes; drain well.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt, turmeric and mustard seed; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables and sim mer for 5 minutes.
Pack boiling hot into steri lized jars and seal. - 34.6292
Tangy Celery Relish
1) In a food processor, place the onion and cucumber.
2) Process the vegetables until roughly chopped.
3) In a bowl, mix together chopped vegetables, cabbage, celery and salt.
4) Cover the bowl and place the mixture into refrigerator overnight.
5)... - 34.419
1. Chop peppers and onions.
2. Combine salt, sugar, mustard seed and turmeric. Blend in the corn syrup, vinegar and water, cover and heat to boiling. Add vegetables, including celery. Simmer, covered, three minutes.
3. Pack into hot sterile jars, filling to... - 32.9205
Mix chopped vegetables together in a bowl, add salt, and let stand 1/2 hour.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes, then pour over vegetables.
This relish may be used immediately when cold and stored several days in refrigerator or pour into hot... - 29.9403
1. Put the celery into a glass dish or bowl. Sprinkle it with the sugar, salt and the mustard. Pour the vinegar over it.
2. Cover and chill 2 to 12 hours; stir several times.
3. Drain and serve with a few fresh celery leaves sprinkled over the top. - 27.0701
Celery Relish Recipes By Category