- » Celery Radish Olive Salad
Celery Radish Olive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Radish Olive Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Radish Olive Salad recipes.
Quick Winter Salad
Mix garbanzos, radishes, and olive oil together.
In separate bowl, mix kidney beans, celery, and wine vinegar.
In third bowl mix together lima beans, green pepper, mushrooms, and lemon juice.
Sprinkle paprika on top.
Chill bowls for about 1 hour.
Taste each;... - 46.7061
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 42.1949
Rub wooden salad bowl with cut garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce with remaining vegetables; add cheese, bacon and olives.
Toss with dressing just before serving; season with salt and pepper. - 31.6757
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Greek Style Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in jacket; cool.
Peel and slice crosswise.
Slice onion and green pepper crosswise.
Mix together with mayonnaise, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Line platter with lettuce leaves.
Mound potato salad on lettuce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 39.1515
Watercress And Soy Salad
1. Rinse watercress and dry and chill in a damp towel.
2. Wash and slice radishes.
3. Wash and slice celery.
4. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or in a jar with screw on type lid, combine dressing ingredients.
5. Whisk the... - 46.4992
Cottage Cheese Potato Salad
Cottage cheese potato salad is a vegetable and cottage cheese salad prepared with eggs. Tossed together with the curd cream cottage cheese, the cotage cheese potato salad is chilled to serve. - 34.0721
Garbanzo Bean Salad
Combine the vegetables and olives in a bowl; toss lightly and refrigerate to chill.
Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing following package directions, using wine vinegar and adding Worcestershire sauce and remaining ingredients with the mix.
Shake thoroughly... - 29.6101
Tossed Zucchini Salad
1) Into a large bowl, add in the salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Rinse the zucchini. Slice them into long quarters of 1/2-inch dimension.
4) Clean and slice the apples into... - 46.797
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 28.9185
Tossed Salad With Angostura Dressing
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the heat and and wash well to remove grit, discarding the wilted leaves.
2. Immerse the leaves in a large bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes to make them crisp.
3. Place the bean sprouts a strainer... - 44.4162
Cottage Potato Salad
The Cottage Potato Salad requires advance preparation, however it is the best bet to try out on special occassions. The recipe is rich with the flavors of sour cream, potatoes, eggs and seasonings. Just give this yummy Cottage Potato Salad a try. - 24.2533
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 29.3448
Seafood Salad - Insalata Di Mare
1. Cut the carrots, celery, fennel, radish, and tomatoes into strips.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, prawn and the calamari.
3. Boil the calamari in boiling water for 5 minutes along with salt.
4. Stem the prawns and shrimps for 4... - 0
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4102
Cucumber Gondola Salad
Cucumber Gondola Salad has a Far-fetched taste. The white pepper and mayonnaise gives the Cucumber Gondola Salad Enormous taste. - 42.0733
Smoked Turkey Salad With Dried Cranberries
1. For the dressing Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl or salad bowl until well blended.
2. For the salad Add greens, turkey, celery, cucumber, radishes, cheese, and cranberries; toss to coat. - 33.1579
Marinated Kidney Bean Salad
Soak beans overnight.
Cook until soft ("Cooking Beans").
Combine cooked kidney beans, celery, pepper, parsley and scallions in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, molasses and tamari in a jar; shake with lid on.
Pour dressing over bean mixture.
Allow to... - 43.5215
Scallop Salad With White Wine
Place scallops, lime juice, butter, anise seed, wine and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Drain scallops and transfer to bowl.
Mix in celery, radishes and onions; set aside.
In second bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper... - 37.0752
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 50.8751
Mix first 5 ingredients and serve on salad greens, adding garnishes as desired. - 30.8098
Jean S Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
Cover with Italian dressing.
Toss frequently. - 29.9439
Chicken Salad Gel
I tried this Chicken Salad Gel for last weeks' pool-side party and believe me when I say that this recipe was a hit. This heavenly mix of chicken, mayonnaise, paprika and olives is quite a yummy deal. Give this Chicken Salad Gel a try. - 39.3282
Classic Chicken Salad
Put chickens in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water and all ingredients except the chopped celery; heat to boiling; cover tightly.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from heat; strain broth.
Refrigerate chicken and broth at once.
When... - 36.128
Salad nicose is a heart salad that can be served as a side for an elaborate meal for lunch or dinner. Prepared with assorted vegetables tossed with olive oil and vinegar with lemon jice, salad nicose is topped with fish and eggs. - 34.2079
Mom's Marinated Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, green beans, cabbage, celery, tomatoes, radishes and scallions. Toss to mix evenly.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, black pepper, basil, oregano, thyme,... - 29.1213
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 48.1803
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 42.9162
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 41.2752
Vegetable Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Rice Salad is an easy to make and delicious salad apt for salad lovers like me. I made this light and delicious Vegetable Rice Salad for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 46.8093
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Slice tomato and pepper into thin strips.
Cut radishes into slices.
Place vegetables and tuna fish into large bowl; toss gently.
Fill 6 individual salad bowls with tossed salad.
Garnish each salad... - 38.8803
New Orleans Shrimp Salad
Marinate warm rice in Italian dressing for at least 4 hours. Add mayonnaise, and stir until rice is well coated. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, cheese, and shrimp. Press into a 5 1/2 -cup ring mold; cover, and refrigerate... - 22.0927
Cape Cod Scallop Salad
1 Wash scallops; cut in thin slices.
2 Coat slices well with Italian dressing in a large skillet; cover; cook slowly 5 minutes.
3 Lift out with spoon and place in a medium-size bowl; toss with parsley and lemon rind; cover. Chill several hours to season and... - 31.9456
Italian Veggie And Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until tender, but not soft, in well salted water with onion, celery, and garlic.
Add remainder of ingredients; mix well; chill.
Just before serving, stir in 3 tablespoons french dressing (optional). - 31.8129
Molded Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe is prepared with gelatin and cooked chicken. Flavored with mayonnaise and folded in along with celery and pimientos, this chicken salad recipe is a simple one and is best served on lettuce leaves between the courses. - 30.0183
Italian Green Salad
Tear romaine and leaf lettuce into bite-size pieces in salad bowl; arrange tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radishes, green onion, and anchovies over lettuce.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, salt, basil, and pepper in screw top jar; shake well.
Sprinkle... - 36.0368
Italian Green Salad
1.Cut small bite size pieces of romaine and leaf lettuce.
2.Take a small salad bowl, put romaine and lettuce in it.
3.Place tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radish, green onion and anchovies on it.
4.Mix olive oil with vinegar, parsley,... - 45.494
Spanish Soup Salad (spain)
Crush cominos seed in wooden salad bowl with wooden spoon; add all fresh vegetables and seasonings.
Barely cover mixture with water; add ice cubes.
Just before serving stir in bread cubes; garnish with olives.
Serve in soup bowls. - 31.9818
Chopped celery, spring onion, endive, chives, parsley, apple, etc.
In fact, anything in season which will blend well.
Finely grated carrot, finely chopped red peppers, radishes and olives all add colour as well as taste.
If you like garlic, rub the serving... - 30.2968