- » Celery Radish Olive Salad
Celery Radish Olive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Radish Olive Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Radish Olive Salad recipes.
Quick Winter Salad
Mix garbanzos, radishes, and olive oil together.
In separate bowl, mix kidney beans, celery, and wine vinegar.
In third bowl mix together lima beans, green pepper, mushrooms, and lemon juice.
Sprinkle paprika on top.
Chill bowls for about 1 hour.
Taste each;... - 48.6416
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 43.6624
Rub wooden salad bowl with cut garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce with remaining vegetables; add cheese, bacon and olives.
Toss with dressing just before serving; season with salt and pepper. - 33.1041
Greek Style Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in jacket; cool.
Peel and slice crosswise.
Slice onion and green pepper crosswise.
Mix together with mayonnaise, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Line platter with lettuce leaves.
Mound potato salad on lettuce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 41.9771
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Cottage Cheese Potato Salad
Cottage cheese potato salad is a vegetable and cottage cheese salad prepared with eggs. Tossed together with the curd cream cottage cheese, the cotage cheese potato salad is chilled to serve. - 35.8044
Smoked Turkey Salad With Dried Cranberries
1. For the dressing Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl or salad bowl until well blended.
2. For the salad Add greens, turkey, celery, cucumber, radishes, cheese, and cranberries; toss to coat. - 33.7117
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 31.2345
Cottage Potato Salad
The Cottage Potato Salad requires advance preparation, however it is the best bet to try out on special occassions. The recipe is rich with the flavors of sour cream, potatoes, eggs and seasonings. Just give this yummy Cottage Potato Salad a try. - 25.9268
New Orleans Shrimp Salad
Marinate warm rice in Italian dressing for at least 4 hours. Add mayonnaise, and stir until rice is well coated. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, cheese, and shrimp. Press into a 5 1/2 -cup ring mold; cover, and refrigerate... - 24.3489
Watercress And Soy Salad
1. Rinse watercress and dry and chill in a damp towel.
2. Wash and slice radishes.
3. Wash and slice celery.
4. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or in a jar with screw on type lid, combine dressing ingredients.
5. Whisk the... - 48.344
Cucumber Gondola Salad
Cucumber Gondola Salad has a Far-fetched taste. The white pepper and mayonnaise gives the Cucumber Gondola Salad Enormous taste. - 43.2128
Garbanzo Bean Salad
Combine the vegetables and olives in a bowl; toss lightly and refrigerate to chill.
Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing following package directions, using wine vinegar and adding Worcestershire sauce and remaining ingredients with the mix.
Shake thoroughly... - 31.12
Tossed Zucchini Salad
1) Into a large bowl, add in the salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Rinse the zucchini. Slice them into long quarters of 1/2-inch dimension.
4) Clean and slice the apples into... - 48.7777
Scallop Salad With White Wine
Place scallops, lime juice, butter, anise seed, wine and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Drain scallops and transfer to bowl.
Mix in celery, radishes and onions; set aside.
In second bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper... - 38.6223
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 50.9075
Salad nicose is a heart salad that can be served as a side for an elaborate meal for lunch or dinner. Prepared with assorted vegetables tossed with olive oil and vinegar with lemon jice, salad nicose is topped with fish and eggs. - 35.5719
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 49.3007
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 43.801
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 31.4366
Seafood Salad - Insalata Di Mare
1. Cut the carrots, celery, fennel, radish, and tomatoes into strips.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, prawn and the calamari.
3. Boil the calamari in boiling water for 5 minutes along with salt.
4. Stem the prawns and shrimps for 4... - 0
Cape Cod Scallop Salad
1 Wash scallops; cut in thin slices.
2 Coat slices well with Italian dressing in a large skillet; cover; cook slowly 5 minutes.
3 Lift out with spoon and place in a medium-size bowl; toss with parsley and lemon rind; cover. Chill several hours to season and... - 33.7323
Mix first 5 ingredients and serve on salad greens, adding garnishes as desired. - 30.6977
Cream Of Chicken Salad
Cream Of Chicken Salad makes the best pick to add to your party menu. This is a chill and serve version of Cream Of Chicken Salad and is pretty easy to prepare too. Why donâ€™t you give this Cream Of Chicken Salad a try. - 35.4908
Marinated Kidney Bean Salad
Soak beans overnight.
Cook until soft ("Cooking Beans").
Combine cooked kidney beans, celery, pepper, parsley and scallions in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, molasses and tamari in a jar; shake with lid on.
Pour dressing over bean mixture.
Allow to... - 45.3252
Green Garden Salad With Herb And Bacon Vinaigrette
1 In a large salad bowl, add the lettuce, celery, radishes, peas, tomato and onion.
2 Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
3 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 Place the bacon in the grill and... - 46.8974
Jean S Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
Cover with Italian dressing.
Toss frequently. - 31.0184
Chicken Salad Gel
I tried this Chicken Salad Gel for last weeks' pool-side party and believe me when I say that this recipe was a hit. This heavenly mix of chicken, mayonnaise, paprika and olives is quite a yummy deal. Give this Chicken Salad Gel a try. - 40.5345
Rice Salad Supreme
Mix olive oil straight away-with the hot rice.
When it cools, add the vinegar and the celery and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and basil, and then garnish with the rest.
Instead of sweet basil, try a little grated lemon or orange rind.
A... - 37.1306
Classic Chicken Salad
Put chickens in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water and all ingredients except the chopped celery; heat to boiling; cover tightly.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from heat; strain broth.
Refrigerate chicken and broth at once.
When... - 37.3944
Tossed Salad With Angostura Dressing
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the heat and and wash well to remove grit, discarding the wilted leaves.
2. Immerse the leaves in a large bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes to make them crisp.
3. Place the bean sprouts a strainer... - 45.5637
Mom's Marinated Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, green beans, cabbage, celery, tomatoes, radishes and scallions. Toss to mix evenly.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, black pepper, basil, oregano, thyme,... - 30.517
Curried Sea Food Salad
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for... - 42.3239
Macaroni Salad With Easy Kabobs
Early on day:
1. To rapidly boiling water add 1 tablespoon salt. Gradually add macaroni so that water continues to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just tender. Drain; rinse in cold water; drain again.
2. In large bowl combine macaroni,... - 39.594
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill until served.
MARINATED POTATO SALAD
Toss warm potato slices with 1/4 cup French dressing and the onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, mix in... - 36.7611
Three Green Salad
In a large salad bowl, toss the greens and vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender; process for 30 seconds.
Pour into a jar with tight-fitting lid; chill for at least 30 minutes.
Shake dressing before serving; pour desired... - 36.9138
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 44.8289
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Vegetable Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Rice Salad is an easy to make and delicious salad apt for salad lovers like me. I made this light and delicious Vegetable Rice Salad for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 48.5566
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Slice tomato and pepper into thin strips.
Cut radishes into slices.
Place vegetables and tuna fish into large bowl; toss gently.
Fill 6 individual salad bowls with tossed salad.
Garnish each salad... - 40.9516
Italian Veggie And Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until tender, but not soft, in well salted water with onion, celery, and garlic.
Add remainder of ingredients; mix well; chill.
Just before serving, stir in 3 tablespoons french dressing (optional). - 34.2523
Molded Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe is prepared with gelatin and cooked chicken. Flavored with mayonnaise and folded in along with celery and pimientos, this chicken salad recipe is a simple one and is best served on lettuce leaves between the courses. - 32.2783
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4834
Italian Green Salad
Tear romaine and leaf lettuce into bite-size pieces in salad bowl; arrange tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radishes, green onion, and anchovies over lettuce.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, salt, basil, and pepper in screw top jar; shake well.
Sprinkle... - 35.9114
Italian Green Salad
1.Cut small bite size pieces of romaine and leaf lettuce.
2.Take a small salad bowl, put romaine and lettuce in it.
3.Place tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radish, green onion and anchovies on it.
4.Mix olive oil with vinegar, parsley,... - 43.3485
Spanish Soup Salad (spain)
Crush cominos seed in wooden salad bowl with wooden spoon; add all fresh vegetables and seasonings.
Barely cover mixture with water; add ice cubes.
Just before serving stir in bread cubes; garnish with olives.
Serve in soup bowls. - 33.295
Chopped celery, spring onion, endive, chives, parsley, apple, etc.
In fact, anything in season which will blend well.
Finely grated carrot, finely chopped red peppers, radishes and olives all add colour as well as taste.
If you like garlic, rub the serving... - 31.3944
Couscous Vegetable Salad With Creamy Dill Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, oil, vinegar, dill, yogurt, salt, and red pepper sauce until blended.
or mince the garlic and place it in a jar with the remaining dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and shake... - 34.5125
1. Place the potatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, celery, ham, cheese, radishes and apples in a large bowl.
2. Mix together the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, and pour over the salad. Toss well together.
3. Scatter the hazelnuts over the top. - 36.2232
Green Garden Salad With Herb & Bacon Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, radishes, peas, tomato and onion.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the bacon for 3-4 minutes.
Cool, crumble and set aside.Assemble the dressing by... - 37.5624
Green Noodle And Pimiento Salad
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain in a colander, and rinse under cold running water. Drain again thoroughly.
2. Transfer the noodles to a large serving bowl, add the green onions, radishes, celery, and pimientos. Toss. Add the lemon... - 33.0533
Beef Salad With Crispy Vegetables And Watercress Pesto
1. Into a bowl of iced water add in the radish, celery, asparagus and carrot leaving it for about 30 minutes to crisp up.
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Rub salt and pepper to season the beef.
3. Set an ovenproof griddle pan over... - 46.3677
Rub wooden salad bowl with garlic clove.
Toss all ingredients together.
French dressing may be served separately - 30.6361
Italian Green Salad
Tear greens in bite-size pieces in a bowl; arrange vegetables and anchovies over lettuce.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Toss lightly. - 34.0296
Hot Humpty Dumpty Salad In Bread Boat
Cut top crust off bread and reserve for lid.
Hollow out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom.
Crumble enough bread (taken from center) to make 1 cup crumbs; add eggs, celery, olives, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to egg mixture... - 44.2986
Italian Green Salad
Tear greens in bite size pieces in a bowl; arrange vegetables and anchovies over lettuce.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 32.4527
1. Rub large salad bowl with garlic.
2. Combine next eleven ingredients.
3. Toss lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with vinegar. Toss again.
4. Garnish with border of sliced beet and feta cheese.
5. Arrange olives in center and sprinkle chick peas over all. - 36.2606
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, and keep it in separate bowls.
2. Boil, peel and dice the potatoes also dice the hard boiled eggs and pickles, set it aside separately.
3. Clean and cut the celery, carrots into thin strips, roughly chop the... - 123.247
Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold
Cook tongue according to package directions; chill thoroughly; reserve 3 cups tongue stock.
Cut about 9 thin, uniform center slices of tongue; prepare 1 1/2 cups finely diced tongue.
Prepare all remaining ingredients for both layers of the salad before... - 43.9044
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Spinach In A Mould
1) In 3/4 cups of boiling water, dissolve 1 packet of lemon jello. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
2) Stir in 1 cup cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, horseradish and salt.
3) Place the bowl in the freezer until the edges start to firm up.
4) Take the bowl... - 45.8889
Party Scotch Eggs
Drain Scotch eggs on crumpled kitchen paper and leave to cool.
Cut the eggs carefully in half.
Scoop out the yolks and pound with mayonnaise, cream or white sauce.
Add the ham, celery or cheese and season to taste.
Sprinkle the top with paprika... - 39.2756
Assorted Relish Tray
Cover platter with lettuce leaves, then arrange carrot and celery sticks, pepper rings, radishes, olives, green onions, kumquats, gherkins, and cherry tomatoes in an attractive display. - 29.6927
Green Beans Bravo
Toss beans well with garlic salt, mustard, olive oil and vinegar; chill for several hours or overnight.
Add celery and radishes.
Ar range salami, lettuce, egg and onions in center. - 30.7739
Baked Tuna Rolls
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion salt and pepper; stir in green pepper, celery, olives and tuna.
Cut tops off rolls and remove soft centers.
Fill rolls with tuna mixture, replace top and wrap each roll in foil.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 375° or until... - 33.6808
Assorted Hors D'oeuvres Ideas
These must be served in small portions and should be freshly made and well flavoured..
Arrange on large platters or serve on individual small plates and garnish attractively for eye appeal.
Suggestions for hors-d'oeuvre combina- tions:- Cooked diced ... - 30.5895
Stuffed Andean Avocado
Remove pits; brush cut surface with lime or lemon juice.
Combine remaining ingredients; fill avocado halves with mixture.
Place on salad greens; garnish with tomato slices, olives, and radish roses - 33.4585
Tangy Tuna Mousse Squares
1. Soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Dissolve the gelatin over boiling water and then add it to the mayonnaise.
3. In a large bowl, mix in the flaked tuna, celery, stuffed green olives, onions, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and paprika.... - 42.9509
Buffet Egg And Potato Mold
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat unpeeled potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain. Cool potatoes slightly until easy to handle; peel; cut into... - 31.3691
Party Sandwich Loaf
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery,... - 46.654