- » Celery Pinwheel
Celery Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery pinwheel recipes.
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into... - 38.7928
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 36.0753
Stuffed Celery Pinwheels
Wash the celery, cut off the leaves and remove outside stalks.
Carefully separate the stalks and keep in order, as they will be put together again.
Beat the cheese, buttermilk and salt until smooth.
Blend in the chives and pimentos.
Spread in the hollows of... - 33.395
You May Also Like!
Celery Pinwheel Salad
Enjoy this celery pinwheel salad. This salad is a perfect combination of health and taste. Celery is a wonderful ingredient when used properly. This celery pinwheel salad recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. - 49.5712
Beef 'n' Apricot Pinwheel Loaf
1. Simmer apricots in water in medium-size saucepan for 1 minute; remove from heat.
2. Combine beef, veal, parsley, egg, sour cream, salt and pepper In large bowl; mix lightly. Pat into a rectangle, 10x8, on sheet of wax paper or foil.
3. Stir bread stuffing,... - 35.4046
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
Hot Chicken Salad Pinwheel
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Arrange 4 triangles on a greased baking sheet with the points outward and the bases forming a square in the center of the pan.
Arrange remaining 4 triangles over - 30.4333
In saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in margarine till tender but not brown.
Remove from heat.
Toss salmon lightly with the vegetable mixture.
In bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; cut in shortening till like coarse crumbs.
Make... - 43.1193
Pork Pinwheels With Apricot Stuffing
Split tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, opposite side; open out flat. Working out from center, pound tenderloin lightly with meat mallet to about a 10x6-inch rectangle.
For stuffing, dissolve bouillon in hot water; pour over apricots. Let... - 35.579
Beef N Apricot Pinwheel Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, boil apricots in water for 1 minute and then take them off from heat.
3) In a large bowl, mix together beef, veal, parsley, egg, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
4) On a... - 42.8305
Place rice pouch in a large bowl; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
Cut 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
Cut remaining frankfurters into 1/2 inch slices; mix with corn and soup in a medium... - 30.8427
Beef Medallion Platter
1. Cook succotash, drain. Combine with celery, onions and pimientos in a shallow dish. Drizzle salad dressing over; sprinkle on salt and marjoram; toss lightly to mix. Chill 1 hour to season.
2. Cut a thick slice from stem end of tomato; scoop out inside.... - 32.6858
Turkey Rice Bake
Add rice to the melted butter or margarine in large skillet, and brown over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Blend in onion soup and water; cover and cook 10 minutes.
Add green pepper and celery; cook, covered, 10 to 15 minutes longer, or till rice is... - 40.7995