- » Celery Pepper Relish
Celery Pepper Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Pepper Relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Pepper Relish recipes.
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar and bring to boil.
3) Stir in the peppers and flour.
4) Simmer for 15 minutes or until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
5) Serve as... - 36.3685
Crunchy Celery Relish
Combine chopped celery, green pepper, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Pour... - 35.792
1. Chop peppers and onions.
2. Combine salt, sugar, mustard seed and turmeric. Blend in the corn syrup, vinegar and water, cover and heat to boiling. Add vegetables, including celery. Simmer, covered, three minutes.
3. Pack into hot sterile jars, filling to... - 32.9205
Combine vegetables; cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 10 minutes; drain well.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt, turmeric and mustard seed; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables and sim mer for 5 minutes.
Pack boiling hot into steri lized jars and seal. - 34.6292
Smoked Trout Celery Relish
Remove the heads and tails from 3 large smoked trout.
Cut in half lengthwise from stomach to back and carefully remove the bones.
Dust with freshly ground pepper and arrange in an oblong serving dish flesh-side down.
Cover and put in refrigerator.
Wash,... - 37.7242
Mix chopped vegetables together in a bowl, add salt, and let stand 1/2 hour.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes, then pour over vegetables.
This relish may be used immediately when cold and stored several days in refrigerator or pour into hot... - 29.9403
Boil uncovered 15 minutes.
Bottle when cold. - 23.8298
Sweet Pepper Relish
In a large container, combine peppers and onion.
Pour water over and let stand for 20 minutes; drain well.
In a large kettle, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Add pepper mixture; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 37.6078
Carrot Pepper Relish
Grind vegetables using coarse blade of food chopper or food processor.
Combine with chiles and mix well.
In large kettle, combine remaining ingredients, mix well and stir in vegetables.
Heat to boiling and cook 15 minutes.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking... - 38.8685
Patio Pepper Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine peppers, cabbage, scallions and celery.
2) Add the Italian dressing and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until serving time.
4) Serve as an accompaniment to your favorite Italian... - 36.2431