- » Celery Marinade
Celery Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery marinade recipes.
1) Wash the celery and trim the roots and leaf ends.
2) Slice the celery stalk into 3-inch long pieces, cross wise.
3) Cut large pieces into half
4) In a large frying pan, heat the water and dissolve bouillon cube.
5) To the pan add... - 34.9749
1. Wash and trim root and leaf
ends of celery; slice stalks cross wise into 3-inch lengths; split large pieces in half.
2. Heat the bouillon cube in water until dissolved in large skillet. Add celery; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or just until tender. Lift out... - 27.8676
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients, and stir until blended. - 20.7006
Homemade Beef Marinade
Perhaps you never knew that preparing a perfect beef marinade at your home, is so easy. Yes, you only need to collect the right ingredients and then it's just mixing. Use this marinade to marinate your beef and cook up a flavorful beef recipe. - 107.097
Marinade For Game
Marinade for game has a fine taste. The flavored marinade gives the marinade for game a yummy taste. - 25.3462
Tangy Beef Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, shake vigorously.
Place desired cut of beef in a shallow dish; pour marinade over beef.
Cover and marinate 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during... - 29.6235
Go Tender Marinade
Go tender marinade is a lemony marinade made with equal parts of lemon juice and onions. A herbed marinade prepared with a 3 herb medley, the go tender marinade is spiced with garlic and can be used with any meat of choice. - 34.008
Herbed Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1 quart casserole with lid, combine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, fennel seed, celery salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil. Microwave at 100% (high) 45 to 60 seconds or until boiling.
2. Add vegetables; toss until well coated. Microwave... - 31.484
Beef Roast In Cooked Wine Marinade
Marinade: In saucepan, combine wine, wine vinegar, oil, onion, celery, thyme, pepper, garlic and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Place roast in sturdy plastic bag; pour in marinade.
Squeeze out air;... - 43.593
Garlic And Sour Cream Marinade
Garlic and sour cream marinade is great marinade for poultry meats. Flavored with garlic and lemon juice along with paprika, the garlic and sour cream marinade also has worcesterhsire sauce in it. used for marinating, the meat can be fried, roasted or grilled. - 31.438
Lemon-honey Marinade For Pot Roast
Combine all marinade ingredients in Dutch oven or roasting pan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
Cool marinade to room temperature.
Place pot roast in marinade; let stand for 1 hour, turning roast frequently.
Cook roast in marinade. - 34.8739