- » Celery Hot Dish
Celery Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery hot dish recipes.
Crisp Hot Celery
Cut the celery diagonally, in small slices.
Place in a microwave-safe dish.
Add the consomme, stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
The celery must remain crunchy.
Put celery back into the dish and add the oil, capers and tarragon.
Salt... - 37.0976
Hot Pepper And Celery Sambal
Wash chilies and cut off stems.
Cut open and remove seeds, taking care that chilies or juice do not touch face or eyes (or they will burn).
Chop chilies fine and wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Combine chopped chilies, pepper, celery, and lemon juice... - 27.4887
Crispy Hot Celery
Crispy Hot Celery is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Crispy Hot Celery recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.1238
Hot Chicken Dish
Saute onion, celery, and green pepper" in the margarine.
Add the soups and water to pan; stir.
Heat until hot.
In a greased 9x13 inch pan, arrange chicken chunks.
Then pour over the croutons, the mixture of sauted ingredients and soups.
Cover with foil and... - 39.1624
Rice Hot Dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef with the onion.
Add celery and soup.
Stir until celery softens.
Add water as needed.
Stir in rice.
Grease a large heat resistant mixing bowl or casserole dish.
Transfer ingredients to the large... - 36.2556
Ground Beef Hot Dish
Brown meat, celery and onions; mix with soups, consomme, water chestnuts, mushrooms, soy sauce, garlic salt, salt, pepper and rice.
Mix well; put in baking dish and sprinkle almonds on top.
Bake at 325 to 350 degrees for 2 hours. - 31.3102
Chicken Hot Dish
Mix all ingredients together.
Place in a baking dish.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake 1 hour and 30 minutes at 275 degrees.
Increase temperature to 325 degrees; bake 30 minutes longer.
Garnish with mashed egg yolks and strips of egg whites. - 33.6983
Salmon Rice Hot Dish
Can anything be more tempting than this Salmon Rice Hot Dish ? Try this steaming hot savory rice and salmon bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Salmon Rice Hot Dish are welcome ! - 38.9657
Tuna Noodle Hot Dish
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Saute onion and celery in margarine until tender, but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme and pepper.
Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils; boil and stir 1 minute.
Add tuna,... - 37.2775
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Cook rice in consomme (water may be added if too thick.)
Saute onions, celery, parsley and mushrooms in oil.
Fry sausage and ground beef in separate pan, draining off fat.
Combine all, including thyme, salt and pepper and bake in a casserole 1 hour at 325... - 39.1513
Corned Beef Hot Dish
Cook noodles and celery together.
Layer noodles, cheese, beef and soup in baking dish.
Repeat layers ending with noodles and soup.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 30.9554
Herbed Wild Rice Hot Dish
1) Wash and drain rice.
2) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until rice is done.
4) Serve with side dish. - 42.5029
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Rinse wild rice well until the water is clear.
Cook rice in 2 qt. saucepan in 3 c boiling water until done, about 15 min Stir occasionally.
Pour off any excess water and rinse.
Fry hamburger with onions until browned.
Mix hamburger, wild rice and other... - 31.2183
Seafood Hot Dish
Seafood Hot Dish is a yummy seafood preparation that will definitely steal the limelight of any dinner spread! I served the Seafood Hot Dish last week for my husbands' promotion celebration and everyone loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 39.0663
Slow-cooker Hot Chicken Salad
Place the chicken, celery, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a slow cooker; toss to combine.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; stir until blended.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; stir to coat thoroughly.
Cook on... - 34.298
Hot Chicken Or Seafood Salad
Combine all ingredients except cheese and potato chips.
Pile lightly in casserole or individual baking dishes.
Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
Bake at 400° about 20 minutes or until mixture is heated and cheese is melted. - 28.6554
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely celery amandine recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 42.8036
Creamed Celery Casserole
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This creamed celery casserole recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 44.4599
Celery En Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Celery en Casserole. This Celery en Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 42.4106
Baked Celery And Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted boiling water in it.
3) Add celery and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
4) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
5) Add onion and cook for about 1... - 44.6221
Crumb Topped Celery Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) Slice celery and water chestnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables when they reach Fill Level and repeat the same process for... - 33.0754
1) In a saucepan boil 1/2 cup water. Stir in bouillon cube to dissolve.
2) Stir in celery, carrot, and rosemary.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 15 minutes.
4) In a saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and salt.
6) Mix milk and cook till bubbly,... - 43.5305
1) In a 1-quart casserole add celery and onion.
2) Cook covered till crisp tender on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Stir in the toasted almonds and butter or margarine.
5) Serve hot. - 33.8813
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
4. Serve hot. - 35.1037
1. Thoroughly wash celery; cut into small equal size pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water.
4. Into an ovenproof dish, place celery, sprinkle chives and pour stock mixture.
5. Cover and... - 35.4456
Braised Celery Hearts
1. Split celery hearts in halves and reserve the tender leaves discarding the rest.
2. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter over medium heat.
3. In a pan add celery cut side down and saute until brown.
4. Sprinkle thyme and dash pepper over it.
5. Mix... - 39.8466
This delicious Celery Casserole is from my grandma's cookbook. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Celery Casserole recipe. - 46.0164
Celery With Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim celery and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large saucepan add chicken broth, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix cornstarch with water.
6. Add it to the stock and... - 42.5753
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 39.7805
Consomme With Celery Leaves
Add the celery seeds and pepper to the broth and heat.
Just before serving, add the chopped celery leaves.
Serve very hot in bouillon cups. - 22.9594
In a vegetable steamer, steam celery until just tender.
Season to taste with seeds, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle sunflower seeds over all and serve hot. - 28.629
Celery Juliennes With Sweet Red Pepper
Drop the celery into boiling water and simmer, covered, until tender.
Drain well and toss with the red pepper.
Sprinkle with white pepper.
Serve hot. - 22.1563
Sweet And Sour Celery
1. Place celery in saucepan with salt, bay leaf, cloves and 3 ounces water.
3. When celery is tender remove bay leaf and whole cloves.
4. Add remaining ingredients and heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and celery is... - 33.481
Clean the vegetables and cut them fine.
Add half the vinegar first (you may not need it all), brown sugar, and salt, and boil slowly till tender about 1 1/2 hrs.
Put in hot, sterilized jars and seal while hot - 22.6658
Mussels With Celery
1 Thoroughly clean the mussels and remove their beards.
Cook them in a pan in the oil until they open.
Place them in a heated serving dish.
2 Add the tomatoes and celery to the pan, season and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the yogurt, pour the sauce over the... - 26.6225
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely scalloped celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 41.3402
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 45.5989
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 45.459
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, garlic and olives.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about 5... - 46.2351
Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
1) Wash pea pods, trim ends, and remove any tough strings.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients, stir and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute peas, green onions, and celery for 2 minutes.
4) Add corn starch mixture and... - 41.2363
Celery And Ham Mornay
1) In every slice of ham, wrap each piece of celery.
2) Lay the prepared pieces in an ovenproof dish and pour the cheese sauce all over.
3) Allow to cool.
4) To freeze the preparation, cover it with a piece of foil, seal, label and place in the... - 32.2699
Celery And Leeks In Sherry
1. Brush the oil around the inside of a casserole or ovenproof dish. Layer the celery and leeks in the casserole.
2. Mix together the sherry, pepper, thyme and concentrated apple juice. Pour over the celery and leeks. Cover the casserole.
3. Bake in a... - 27.1819
Oriental Celery Sauté
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely oriental celery saute recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 37.9469
Tomato Celery Sauce
Chop the tomatoes, celery, peppers and onions with the medium blade of a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours or until thick.
Discard the hot peppers and pour into... - 28.8534
Celery With Mushrooms
Try this Celery With Mushrooms with your rice or noodle dishes and just enjoy ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery With Mushrooms are welcome ! - 32.2012
Avery Island Celery
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely avery island celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 44.9735
Holiday Celery Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and beat until smooth.
4) Gradually stir in cream and stock.
5) Cook until mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
6) Take a saucepan with salted... - 44.4834
Rumpsteak In Celery And Tomato
1) Take a glass dish and add celery, butter, and water and cook for 5 minutes on power.
3) Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes more on power.
4) Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
5) Take a browning dish and preheat for 5 minutes on power.
5)... - 38.5452
Fond childhood memories of this healthy Baked Celery is one that i have! Not one to be a fan of celery, this was the only form in which my brother and I enjoyed this vegetable. I guess the flavor of the orange juice is what we enjoyed thew most! Try this out... - 44.247
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a pot, boil celery until it is tender-crisp.
3. Strain the celery to drain out water.
4. Add flour mixture to the celery and mix.
5. Cook until the mixture... - 40.248
Braised Celery In Red Wine
Place celery in 1 quart casserole.
Season with basil and thyme.
Pour wine over celery.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until celery is tender crisp. - 21.9957
Hot Turkey Hustle Up
Combine ingredients in order listed.
Spread in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Cover with Topping.
Bake at 325° for 30 to 35 minutes. - 27.3694
Combine all ingredients except the celery.
Stuff mixture into diagonally cut celery sections.
Chill. - 33.2222
Chinese Stir Fried Celery
1. String and slice celery stalks diagonally, 1/8th inch thick.
2. In a large wok or skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add celery and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until tender crisp.
4. Serve immediately while hot. - 30.6344
Avery Island Celery
1) Open the tomato can, drain the tomatoes and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a skillet, melt margarine, add onions and saute till just soft but not browned.
3) Add in the reserved tomato liquid, hot pepper sauce, salt, sugar and thyme.
4)... - 43.517
Russian Celery Bake
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely russian celery bake recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 44.6915
Potato And Celery With Avgolemono Sauce
1. In a pan place potatoes and add water to cover.
2. Simmer over moderate heat until tender-crisp.
3. Drain and reserve about 3 cups of cooking water.
5. In a pan melt the butter over a medium high flame. dd potatoes, celery, spring onions, parsley,... - 44.5326
Celery Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Shred cheddar cheese to measure 1 ½ cups, and cut the remaining into cubes and keep them aside.
3. Take a medium -sized saucepan and boil the salted water in it. Add celery and cook for about 14 minutes... - 42.8064
Hot Hot Hot Chicken Broth
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place the chicken backs and necks on a cookie sheet or in a large roasting pan and roast, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
Carefully drain off the fat, turn the backs and necks over, and roast for 25 minutes more.
Place the roasted backs... - 45.5637
Celery Gratin With Almonds
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add celery and almonds.
Saute, covered, over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Blend in flour.
Stir in hot milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Season with salt... - 38.0437
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.3191
Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce
Try this alluring Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce is a dish which you will always love to serve as a side dish. - 26.6045
Braised Celery With Marrow Sauce
1. Place the onion and carrot slices in a saucepan or Dutch oven and arrange the celery over the top. Add enough stock just to cover and season with salt and pepper. Simmer, tightly covered, until the celery is tender, fifteen minutes or longer.
2. Remove the... - 26.5723
Deviled Celery Root
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy skillet, add butter.
3) Place the skillet over moderately high heat and melt the butter.
4) Into a small bowl, spoon 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and set aside.
5) Add the celery... - 46.612
Chow Kan Choy (crispy Fried Celery)
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 38.2948
Celery And Almonds Au Gratin
Cook celery, covered, in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain.
Mix celery and almonds in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and set aside.
Blend a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper into hot butter and cook until bubbly.
Gradually add chicken broth... - 37.7352
1. In a medium saucepan, place all ingredients and cook until the mixture starts to boil.
2. Then, cover the pot and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes until the celery is tender-crisp.
3. Serve hot. - 32.7616
Celery In Stilton Sauce
Put the celery in a dish and add the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender. Drain and keep hot.
Crumble the Stilton into the cream. Mash with a fork or blend until smooth in a food processor or blender.... - 25.8561
1) In a medium-size saucepan, drain the liquid from the peas can.
2) In the liquid, add celery and cover the pan.
3) Cook the celery for 5 minutes.
4) Uncover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes or until liquid is fully absorbed.
5)... - 38.2884
Celery Amandine In Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean the celery head by chopping off its leafy part and its root. Do not break the ribs, but just separate it briefly to allow enough water through it. Shrug off as much water as possible.
3. Thinly slice the... - 42.6757
Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts
This Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts goes very well with rice and noodle dishes ! Try this savory celery cabbage dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 41.3749
Celery Apricot Casserole
This dreamy Celery Apricot Casserole is the best I have ever tasted! It is highly recommended, you must try this Celery Apricot Casserole recipe. - 44.9337
Steamed Celery Root
1. Clean the celery and cut the celery root into thick slices
2. Peel and clean again
3. Cube the root and steam till tender
4. Season the cubes
5. Serve hot covered with white sauce or serve cold covered with mayonnaise - 22.7306
Savory Celery Rarebit
Savoury Celery Rarebit is liked by many across the world. Savoury Celery Rarebit gets its taste from celery flavored with beer and mixed with cheese. - 37.3036
Carrots With Celery Seed
Wash and scrape carrots.
Use butter to grease a small skillet.
Line skillet with 2 lettuce leaves.
Add carrots and salt.
Top with remaining lettuce leaves.
Cover pan and cook until the carrots are tender.
Remove lettuce and add thyme and... - 41.8325
Celery Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 400°
2) Using bulb-type baster skim fat from broth.
3) In a 2-quart casserole mix all ingredients.
4) Cover and bake for about 30 minutes till rice is tender.
5) Garnish with chopped celery leaves.
6) Serve... - 42.1648
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 39.8898
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a Gratin dish or any shallow oven proof dish with butter.
3 Cut off the hard, woody bases and the leaves of the celery bunches.
4 Separate the stalks, and run a potato peeler down the... - 44.3338
Creamy Celery Gratin
1.Take thick celery stalks and chop them into two.
2.Cut the stalks in thumb size lengths.
3.Wash the stalks.
4.Preheat the grill
3.In a large frypan, heat the butter.
4.Add celery, onions and bay leaves to it.
5.Season the... - 47.4156
Shoestring' Celery With Poppy Seeds
1) In a shallow microwavable dish, add in the celery 'shoestring' slices, water and olive oil.
2) Coat the celery completely and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) Garnish the hot celery slices with poppy seeds and celery leaves.
4) Serve as... - 31.8669
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
1) In a 2 quart casserole, mix water and salt.
2) Add carrots and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
3) Microwave the carrots at high for 9 to 10 minutes. Stirring frequently.
4) Drain carrots and keep them aside.
5) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole... - 43.4204
Oven Braised Celery
Wash celery and remove top leaves.
Cut each celery head lengthwise through heart, making 6 pieces.
Cut in half if necessary, to fit casserole.
Arrange the onion and carrot with the parsley in the bottom of the casserole.
Lay celery on top—dot with the... - 31.6911
Combine vegetables; cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 10 minutes; drain well.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt, turmeric and mustard seed; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables and sim mer for 5 minutes.
Pack boiling hot into steri lized jars and seal. - 32.2788
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pot,add water and par boil the celery for five minutes. Set aside.
3)Choose a medium saucepan,melt butter and add flour to cook for one minute,stirring constantly.
4)Pour the chicken broth and stir... - 44.6176
Toasted Celery Rolls In Loaf
Allow butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except bread, and blend.
Remove all crusts from unsliced loaf of bread.
Cut down the middle lengthwise a little more than half through loaf.
Then cut half through loaf crosswise... - 32.526
Celery And Carrot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter a 1/2-qt.casserole.
Combine and mix together all vegetables and nuts in casserole.
Beat together the eggs and milk and seasonings.
Pour into casserole.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake 1 hour until set.
Let stand 10 minutes - 38.4588
Celery Seed Rolls
1) In a bowl, mix together butter, celery seed and Season-All.
2) Break rolls apart from the top.
3) Spoon butter mixture between sections.
4) Wrap the rolls in aluminum foil.
5) Keep on the grills and heat for 10 minutes, turning once... - 31.6212
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into ½ inch pieces.
2. Into sterilized jars, pack the celery pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix mustard and sweetener with a little vinegar until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Pour the mustard mixture... - 36.9765
Cook celery in 1 inch boiling salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) in tightly covered saucepan 5 minutes; drain.
Mix all ingredients in ungreased 1/2 quart casserole.
(Can be baked immediately.) Cover and refrigerate.
55 minutes before serving,... - 27.5678
Cream Of Celery Soup
1. Prepare vegetables and boil in stock till tender.
2. Rub through a sieve and make a puree.
3. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. Add sauce to puree. Add seasoning.
5. Bring to boil and serve hot, garnished with finely chopped celery... - 41.639
Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Bean Sprouts and Celery dish pairs up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try out this savory bean sprouts and celery dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are required ! - 39.0097
Put drained celery into 8 inch (20 cm) casserole.
Arrange egg slices over top.
Sprinkle with onion flakes.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk stirring until it boils and thickens.
Pour over celery mixture.
Melt butter in... - 44.7161
Celery Carrot Pickle Relish
1. Mix celery, reserved carrot liquid, cloves and salt in 2-quart bowl or casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until celery is crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
2. Stir in carrots, onion and pickles. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%)... - 23.8512
Celery With Souffle Topping
Trim and wash the celery, then cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain well and slice.
Mix together the oil, mustard, salt, pepper and water and stir in the sliced celery.
Leave to marinate and keep warm.
Push the cottage cheese... - 42.9464
Braised Celery Hearts
Split celery hearts lengthwise in half; trim to 6 inch lengths.
Place in skillet; add consomme and basil.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove to warm serving dish.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; gradually stir into consomme in skillet.
Cook and stir till... - 31.9639
Celery Carrot Coleslaw
Put shredded cabbage into icy cold water to chill while preparing other vegetables.
Thoroughly drain cabbage then combine with celery, carrot, onion and parsley.
Package and chill.
When ready to serve, drain any moisture from vegetables then toss with... - 28.7903
Wash and trim celery; cut stalks into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
Fry bacon in large frypan until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat except 2 tablespoons.
Add celery and onion to hot fat; saute 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook 10 to... - 34.6829
Celery Braised In Broth
1. Chill chicken broth until the fat rises to the top and can be easily whisked.
2. In a large skillet, place onion and carrot slices and cover with celery.
3. Pour the skimmed broth to the skillet.
4. Add enough water until the... - 35.2149
Celery Salmon Loaf
1) In a bowl, mash salmon and mix thoroughly with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, lemon juice, celery, celery leaves, curry powder and yogurt.
2) Take a 1.5 L (8 1/2 x 4-inch) dish. Knead and shape the salmon mixture into a loaf.
3) Using a waxed paper,... - 38.1168