- » Celery Fries
Celery Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Celery Fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Celery Fries recipes.
Stir Fried Celery And Mushrooms
Stir Fried Celery And Mushrooms is a great recipe. Anyone of you who likes celery can try out this Stir Fried Celery And Mushrooms recipe. You will thoroughly enjoy it! - 26.4085
Stir Fried Celery
1) Cut celery leaves, then chop them into 2 inch pieces.
2) Sprinkle salt on them.
3) In a skillt or wok, heat oil.
4) When oil is very hot, add the celery and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add soy sauce and sugar.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 37.752
Stir Fried Celery
Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Stir Fried Celery. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. Great veggie dish that everyone should try out. Plus it hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 80.9542
Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage
This an amazing recipe for Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try the S Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 46.8788
Stir Fried Celery
Stir Fried Celery is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with vegetable; I am sure you will enjoy this Stir Fried Celery!. - 25.541
Chicken With Celery And Celery Cabbage
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in small bowl.
Add chicken and mari nate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry celery cabbage and celery 1 to 2 minutes or until green color intensifies.
Stirfry mushrooms 1 to 2... - 44.2658
Chinese Stir Fried Celery
1) Pull the celery leaves out.
2) Wash and chop the stalk into 2-inch pieces.
3) Sprinkle the chopped stalk with salt.
4) In a wok or frying pan, heat oil. Add in the chopped celery and saute with a wooden spoon.
5) Saute for about 5 minutes.
6) Add in... - 38.0669
Try this Fried Celery recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fried Celery will surely give you a huge fan following! - 36.6905
Fried Pork With Celery
Cut the pork into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the celery into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat for 30 seconds and drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying-pan and stir-fry the celery for 30 seconds.
Then add 4 tablespoons of water... - 39.0645
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery is a 5 star coming your way! Save this Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery recipe to try. It is definitely worth your try! - 27.444
Stir-fried Chinese Celery Cabbage
Heat oil in the wok.
Brown and discard the ginger slice.
Stir fry the bok choy and celery for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the salt, sugar, and chicken broth.
Cover and heat for 1 minute.
Serve at once sprinkled with a little sesame oil. - 33.1479
Deep Fried Celery (sedano Fritto)
Wash the celery and cut into 3 inch (8 cm) lengths.
Trim off coarse fibers.
Beat together the eggs and the milk.
Gradually add the flour and beat well.
Add the oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook the celery in boiling salted water for about 7... - 38.1453
Stir Fry Apples And Celery
1. Heat butter and oil in a large-size skillet. Add lemon juice and celery; stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Add apples; continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. - 28.0935
Celery Stir Fry
Saute celery in butter in a large skillet until almost crisp tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, and saute until celery is crisp tender. - 26.1472
Fried Celery And Bean Sprouts
1) Remove the leaves of celery and separate the stalks.
2) Cut the celery stalks into 1 1/2 pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat the lard or oil and sautÃ© the celery for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans sprouts and salt.
5) Cook for 2 minutes... - 34.4374
Chow Kan Choy (crispy Fried Celery)
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 40.6947
Chinese Stir Fried Celery
1. String and slice celery stalks diagonally, 1/8th inch thick.
2. In a large wok or skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add celery and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until tender crisp.
4. Serve immediately while hot. - 31.0647
Low Carb Celery Root French Fries
If you are on a low carb diet and want to have french fries, then why not try these celery root french fries. Watch this amazing video which presents a simple snack recipe made with celery root that is a great substitute to the regular potato fries. So go... - 109.914
Stir Fried Shrimp With Celery And Almonds
1. Blanch and toast almonds; then chop coarsely.
2. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice celery. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes). Then sprinkle with salt and sherry;... - 32.241
Baked Low Carb Celery Root Fries
Think French fries will not sit well with your low carb diet? Then think again! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make fries that are yummy and very low carb. Watch and learn! - 101.821
Chow Kan Choy Crispy Fried Celery
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 40.2058
Stir Fried Beef With Celery And Walnuts
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Thinly slice the steak across the grain, removing fat and sinew.
3) Peel the orange skin and pith. Neatly divide the orange segments by cutting between the... - 45.3419
Celery Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Slice celery stalks thin. Mince scallions. Place both in a saucepan.
2. Add sherry, soy sauce, oil and stock; bring slowly to a boil.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and simmer, covered, to heat through. Remove chicken, leaving liquids in pan.
4.... - 27.1916
Curried Corn And Celery
Combine first 7 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat, stir well.
Cover and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in celery, cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add sour cream, stirring constantly, just until thoroughly heated. (Do not... - 29.9876
Stir Fry With Snow Peas Celery And Pistachios
1) In a 1-quart saucepan add celery and water.
2) Cover and cook until crisp-tender for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil.
5) Add scallions and saute until light brown for... - 42.9205
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Blend milk and eggs and add to flour mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Drop by tablespoon into deep hot fat (365°F on frying thermometer).
Fry for about 3 minutes; turn once. - 34.0806
Celery With Mushrooms
Try this Celery With Mushrooms with your rice or noodle dishes and just enjoy ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery With Mushrooms are welcome ! - 34.8615
Oriental Style Celery
In a large frying pan or wok, heat oil.
Cook celery 2 minutes or so.
Add oyster mushrooms, corn and garlic.
Stir fry 1 minute or so.
Fold in chicken broth.
Continue cooking 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, dilute cornstarch in cold water.
Fold... - 38.3075
Celery With Almonds
Combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper; stir in cream or milk.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
Add celery and mushrooms; stir-fry for 8 to 10 minutes or till celery is crisp tender.
Stir cream mixture; stir into wok.
Cook and stir... - 38.5581
1. Peel and slice onion and potatoes. Wash and chop celery into small pieces.
2. Heat fat. Fry onions. Add flour and stir well.
3. Add chicken stock, potatoes and celery.
4. Cook until soft. Add milk, season and serve. - 36.2733
Rump Steak And Celery
Try this Rump Steak And Celery. An easily prepared recipe, this Rump Steak And Celery is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 43.3785
Celery Salad Shells
1) In a bowl, place the chopped celery and keep aside.
2) In a small jar with a tightly fitting lid, add the safflower oil, vinegar, water and sugar, then shake to blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the celery and season with the salt to taste.
4)... - 45.0231
Shredded Fish With Celery
Remove the skin from the fish and cut the flesh into thin shreds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
Add the sherry, the egg white and then the cornflour.
Leave the fish to stand, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the celery heart into thin... - 44.5718
Pork With Celery And Tomatoes
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon and salt.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic... - 43.2026
Celery Sambar has a tangy taste. Celery Sambar gets its rich flavor from tur dhal mixed with coconut red chili and flavored with tamarind. Celery Sambar is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 39.816
Potato & Celery Root Puree
In separate medium size aucepans, cover the potatoes and celery root with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the butter over medium heat... - 36.6419
Celery Beef Casserole With Walnuts
Brown the meat in the oil and place in a casserole.
Saute the onions and carrots in the butter in the frying pan.
Add the flour to make a roux and gradually add the stock, stirring with a wooden spoon until a smooth sauce is formed.
Season well and pour over... - 39.9176
Cabbage And Celery Casserole
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onion and celery and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Add the cabbage and allow to simmer on a gentle heat for a further 5 minutes.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour to make a... - 44.5652
Chicken With Celery And Mushrooms
Heat oil in wok and stirfry celery and mushrooms 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirfry chicken 3 to 4 minutes or until done Combine chicken and vegetables.
Add broth, soy sauce, cornstarch mixture, and sherry.
Heat until sauce boils and is thickened, stirring... - 34.0414
Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery
Enjoy this Chicken With Mushrooms And Celery that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe which is made with chicken is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 41.6114
Celery Japanese Style
1 Trim off the very ends of the celery stalks and their leaves.
2 Scrub well under running cold water.
3 Using a potato peeler, remove the outer layer, making sure there are no strings left.
4 Cut lengthwise in 4 equal strips.
5 Cut... - 38.4083
Edible Pod Peas With Celery
Stir together cornstarch, salt, sugar, soy, and the 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add onion, celery, and peas; stir-fry for about 3 minutes (1 minute if frozen) or until onion is limp; add the 1... - 38.7843
Chicken Cubes With Celery
Dice the chicken into small cubes the size of sugar-lumps.
In a bowl mix it first with the salt, then the egg white and finally half of the cornflour.
Cut the celery sticks into small chunks diagonally, roughly the same size as the chicken cubes.
Warm the oil... - 39.5199
Sesame Chicken And Celery
Skin, halve lengthwise, and bone chicken; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Place in small bowl.
Add sherry, soy, and gingerroot; stir to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Stir broth into cornstarch; set aside.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry... - 44.2006
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 44.5843
Creamy Celery Gratin
1.Take thick celery stalks and chop them into two.
2.Cut the stalks in thumb size lengths.
3.Wash the stalks.
4.Preheat the grill
3.In a large frypan, heat the butter.
4.Add celery, onions and bay leaves to it.
5.Season the... - 46.772
Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
1) Prepare the green onion, pod peas and celery.
2) keep them aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix the cornstarch, salt, sugar, soy sauce and water.
4) Take a pan and heat the salad oil on high heat.
5) Put onion, celery and peas to the salad... - 44.472
Celery Root Chips
1. In a deep-fat fryer, heat the oil to 360°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine 4 cups of cold water with the lemon juice.
3. Using a large heavy knife, cut a thin slice from each end of the celery root. Using a mandoline with the cutting blade set at 1/16 inch,... - 29.2206
Fresh Celery Fritters
Fresh Celery Fritters is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Fresh Celery Fritters; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.4274
Chestnut And Celery Root Soup With Chorizo And Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Boil the chestnuts in salted water until just tender, about
5 minutes. Take 1 chestnut out of the water at a time, and while still hot, hold it with a kitchen towel and peel with a paring knife. Crumble the chestnuts.
2. In a... - 30.8888
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.597
Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté... - 41.8152
Vegetarian Pasta And Celery Soup
For pleasing unexpected vegetarian guests, here is a pasta dish that fits perfectly into the bill. Watch Tamra Davis cook pasta with vegetables, meat substitutes and then a celery soup. Green, nutritious and delicious, a lovely vegetarian fare! - 101.542
Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake
I give this Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake a five star. This Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake is one of the most simplest ways of making a chicken topping for noodle pancake. Get set, go! - 33.0761
Stir Fried Shrimp With Almonds
1. Blanch and toast almonds.
2. Shell, devein, and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
3. Mince ginger root; then add to shrimp, along with cornstarch and salt. Toss to coat.
4. Mince celery; crush garlic. Combine soy sauce, sherry and water.
5.... - 35.769
Stir Fried Chicken With Cashews
Looking for a great chicken recipe with a variation? Try this delicious Stir Fried Chicken with Cashews recipe. The dish scores high on taste and you are sure going to bag a lot of compliments from your friends and family. - 81.5627
Stir Fried Fresh Squid And Vegetables
1. Clean squid and cut in l inch squares.
2. Slice bamboo shoots, celery and dried onion. Stem and blanch snow peas.
3. In one cup, combine stock, sugar and soy sauce; in another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then squid;... - 36.7055
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake
This Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake did sound delectable when I first heard it. I tried out this Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake last week and was so pleased with the result. A must try! - 37.1652
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 39.6351
Braised Celery Hearts
1. Split celery hearts in halves and reserve the tender leaves discarding the rest.
2. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter over medium heat.
3. In a pan add celery cut side down and saute until brown.
4. Sprinkle thyme and dash pepper over it.
5. Mix... - 39.7983
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 40.248
Celery And Orange Stuffed Hearts
Remove the fat from the hearts, rinse thoroughly, then drain.
Cut out the tubes with scissors.
To make the stuffing: Mix the breadcrumbs, celery, orange rind and thyme with salt and pepper to taste.
Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Fill the hearts with the... - 42.1973
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 41.6681
Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables In Soy And Sherry
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Dice green pepper, onion and celery. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 34.5066
Chinese Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping
Unlike its big name, Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping is an easy-to cook dish. You can try this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping dish in the place of your usual rice dishes, if you have grown tired of it. Enjoy... - 36.1766
Vegetable Stir Fry
Vegetable Stir Fry is awesome. Just go by the instructions and you have a great Vegetable Stir Fry dish waiting for you. Vegetable Stir Fry works out great every time! - 28.6669
Microwave Stir-fried Vegetables With Chicken
Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken might be the perfect chicken meal you are looking for. If you have not yet tried your hands on this Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken, it is high time you do. A decision that you will not regret! - 37.625
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
Now, if you can stir-fry vegetables firmly, they have as much nutritional value as bolied vegetables and this Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables is no exception either. Isn't it a better idea to go for Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables rather than boiled mixed vegetables... - 35.0106
Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables
A handful of vegetables when added to crabmeat always works wonders and I set out on this Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables venture based on this fact. And, it did prove that Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables always do make a meal... - 42.0302
Stir Fried Shrimp With Bean Sprouts And Snow Peas
1. Soak cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in 2 or 3 pieces. Blanch bean sprouts. Stem snow peas.
3. Slice celery thin; also scallions and soaked mushrooms. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Blend cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, sherry and... - 39.368
Stir-fried Lentils And Beans
Stir-Fry Lentils & Beans recipe is quite easy to work with. All you have to do to make this tasty Stir-Fry Lentils & Beans dish is to follow the two step instruction given below. Get going! - 30.1407
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Celery Soup With Rice
Cut ham in strips, finely chop onion.
Melt butter, fry ham and onion 2 minutes.
Add celery and rice, fry further 2 minutes.
Add water, crumbled stock cubes and seasonings; stir well.
Cover, cook approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 33.4134
Toast bread; crumble into small pieces.
Fry celery and onion in butter a few minutes.
Add with seasonings, to crumbs.
Add a little water; mix thoroughly. - 26.0706
Celery Braised With Onions
Cut prepared celery into evenly sized pieces.
Slice onions and fry in butter till tender.
Place in buttered casserole and arrange celery on onions.
Pour over most of the apple juice, add marjoram, cover well and bake in a slow oven for 45 minutes.
Blend flour... - 23.3119
Skillet Greens With Ginger And Celery
In small dish, mix together vinegar, water, cornstarch and sugar; set aside.
In large wok or nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add celery, greens and gingerroot; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add about 2 tbsp/25... - 37.4601
Celery And Mushrooms
The Celery And Mushroom dish is very easy to prepare and very delicious. The blend of the flavors of the fried mushrooms, celery and spices are exquisite. I tried Celery And Mushrooms dish for a vegetarian only dinner at home and they loved it! - 30.2259
Green Peas With Celery And Ripe Olives
Set controls of electric frying pan at low temperature (225°).
Cover and cook celery in oil for 10 minutes; shake occasionally.
Add peas; cover and continue cooking at same temperature for 5 or- 6 minutes longer, shake several times.
Stir in olives, salt,... - 28.915
Snails With Celery And Cream
Drain the snails and discard the juice.
Peel and julienne the celery root.
Heat a medium frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the celery root until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
Do not brown the vegetable.
Remove the celery and keep warm on a plate.
Add the... - 34.8848
Celery And Apple Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and celery and fry gently until soft.
3 Mix in the apple and fry for a another few minutes.
4 In a bowl, put the mixture along with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice and the sage.
5 Add... - 41.6087
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 44.0406
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.9214
1. Without separating the celery stalks, chop off 5 inches from the bottom for braising; remaining part can be used for salads.
2. In a large saucepan, bring salt water to rapid boiling and cook celery in it for 10 minutes.
3. Drain... - 39.7107
Tasty Creamed Celery
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Stir-fry celery and green onions in butter for at least 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over stir-fried vegetables and mix... - 42.7913
Crunchy Scalloped Celery
Crunchy scalloped celery is a lovely celery bake made with a medley of vegetables. Flavored with celery soup, the celery scallop has water chestnuts, peas and mushrooms in it. Combined and topped with french fried onions, the crunchy celery scallop is baked... - 39.8444
Apple And Celery Stuffing
Brown the pork, bacon or sausage in its own fat, lift it out of the pan.
Chop the onion.
In the pork fat cook the onion and celery for 5 min., then remove them.
Dice the apples and in the same fat fry them till tender and brown.
Mix all the ingredients... - 28.6047
1. Melt the butter or other fat in a frying pan and saute the celery and onion in it about 5 minutes.
2. Put the crumbs in a bowl and turn the contents of the frying pan over them, add the salt, pepper and sage and stir until well mixed.
3. Add the hot water... - 27.951
Celery Heart Salad
Trim celery hearts so each is about 6 inches long; reserve trimmings for other uses.
Split each celery heart in half lengthwise.
Bring about 1 inch water to boil in a wide frying pan.
Add celery; cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or just until tender when... - 40.8205
Celery Victor With Hard Cooked Eggs
Trim each celery heart to a length of about 8 inches, cutting off leafy ends of stalks.
With a vegetable peeler, pare coarse strings from outer stalks of each heart.
Cut each heart in half lengthwise; tie each half with cotton string at the center to hold... - 40.0964
Ragout Of Beef With Celery And Walnuts
Method Cut beef in 2 inch cubes.
Heat fat in a thick, flameproof casserole, add beef and fry until brown, turning once.
Take out meat, add onions and fry slowly until they start to brown.
Take from heat and pour off excess fat, leav- ing 1 tablespoon.
Stir in... - 27.4509
Sweet And Sour Celery And Onions
Trim celery; cut ribs or stalks into 1-inch pieces.
Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp.
Remove bacon; drain on paper towels.
Drain all but 3 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet.
Add celery and onion rings.
Saute 5 minutes, stirring... - 39.3509
Chicken And Shredded Celery
Cut the celery, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and chicken into match-stick pieces and keep them separate.
They can be on the one platter as long as they are apart from each other.
Heat 2 dessertspoons oil in a frying-pan.
Add the celery and toss it about while it... - 42.7189
Wash and trim celery; cut stalks into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
Fry bacon in large frypan until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat except 2 tablespoons.
Add celery and onion to hot fat; saute 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook 10 to... - 36.2941
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Celery Coronado to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 44.6127
Carrots & Celery With Chilli
1 Peel the carrots. Cut the carrots and celery into even sized sticks. Dice the onion and pepper. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and fry until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and stir well. Cover and cook gently for about 10... - 28.8493
Carrot Celery Medley
1 In a heavy frying pan, melt margarine.
2 Add in the carrots, celery, and green pepper.
3 Simmer, covered over moderate heat for about 7 minutes.
4 Season well with salt and pepper.
5 Add in a dash of dillweed.
6 Cook, for about 5 minutes... - 39.7988
Broccoli And Celery Oriental
Broccoli and celery oriental is a mixed vegetable recipe. Prepared with hints of chinese flavor to it, the broccoli and celery oriental also has added green onions to it. Microwaved, it is cooked in chicken gravy and flavored with a hint of pimientos.... - 35.1194
Harisa-marinated Grilled Quail With Celery Root Puree
Deboning quail is very tedious, time consuming work that is easier left to the professionals. Most of the time, if you can fnd quail from your local butcher, he will likely already offer them deboned or be willing to do it for you.
For more delicious Food... - 38.6767
Celery Fries Recipes By Category