- » Celery Baked With Cheese
Celery Baked With Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery baked with cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery baked with cheese recipes.
Celery Baked With Mushroom And Cheese
Prepare celery and cook as for boiled celery.
Drain and lay in shallow oven dish.
Slice and saute mushrooms, in oil, and lay them over the celery.
Make white sauce, flavour with little apple juice and season well.
Pour over the celery and mushrooms but do not... - 25.6421
Celery Baked With Cheese
Arrange 2-3 heads cooked celery (braised or stewed) cut into 2 inch lengths in a well buttered baking dish.
Season with salt pepper and nutmeg.
Pour over some good white sauce, sprinkled with parmesan cheese (grated) and grated cheddar cheese, about half and... - 15.7798
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
Celery And Cheese Casserole
Celery And Cheese Casserole has an Outstanding taste. The celery and cheese gives the Celery And Cheese Casserole Stimulating taste. - 44.9524
Celery And Artichoke Hearts In Cheese Sauce
Celery and artichoke hearts in cheese sauce is a baked and broiled vegetable recipe. Prepared with frozen artichoke hearts, this recipe also has celery in it. Seasoned and spiced with mustard, the vegetables are finished with a milk and cheese sauce,... - 46.2022
Souper Cheese And Celery Souffle
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than the circumference of a 2-quart souffle dish.
Wrap band around top of the dish so that the height of the dish is raised.
Butter the inside of the dish and the foil; set aside.
In a... - 41.7334
Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in macaroni, soup, milk and egg.
Alternate layers of macaroni mixture and cheese in greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf dish, ending with cheese.
Cover with foil, and place in pan of... - 34.5809
Cheese And Celery Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
3) Pierce the bottom of the dough with a fork.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Place the celery in the base... - 41.7797
Cheese And Celery Loaf
1) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) .
3) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the celery, cheese and... - 42.1315
Souper" Cheese & Celery Souffle
This 'Souper" Cheese & Celery Souffle is a very quick and inexpensive meal to make and serve. Do not be taken aback coz I told this 'Souper" Cheese & Celery Souffle comes within budget, believe me, this recipe is no less than any of those complicated... - 46.7597
Celery And Cheese Souffle
Melt butter in medium-sized saucepan, add flour and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add soup and milk and, still stirring, cook gently for a further 2 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly.
Beat in egg yolks, seasoning and cheese.
Whisk egg whites until thick and... - 35.6361
Leek Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Chop and thoroughly wash celery and leeks .
2) Take a pan and add celery, leeks, milk, salt, and pepper. Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for about 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3) Drain mixture and reserve the cooking... - 48.1468
Leek, Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly coat the bottom with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a pan, place leeks and celery with the milk and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat until tender.
5) Strain the vegetables and... - 48.3302
Cheesy Celery Casserole
Are you looking for an enjoyable Celery Casserole recipe? Treat your friends to this Celery Casserole and let them know its taste. - 47.1114