- » Celery Appetizer
Celery Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of celery appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for celery appetizer recipes.
Cold Celery And Prawn Starter
1. Wash the celery sticks and cut into 1-cm/1/2-inch lengths. Place in a bowl.
2. Slice the mushrooms, including the stalks, thinly and mix with the celery.
3. Mix the paprika and curry powder with the olive oil.
4. Add the lemon juice and seasoning, then the... - 39.6271
Celery And Mushroom Starter
1. Simmer the celery gently in boiling salted water with the bay leaf and lemon juice.
2. Saute the mushrooms lightly in the butter or margarine, then add the tomatoes and heat through.
3. Drain the celery well and add to the mushrooms and tomato.
4. Pile... - 35.2655
Chilled Celery Starter
1 Cut the celery into 2.5 cm (1 in) lengths .Slice the mushrooms and mix them in a bowl with the celery.
Mix the paprika and curry powder with the olive oil.
Add the lemon juice, seasoning, prawns (shrimps), and chopped parsley.
2 Pour the oil sauce over the... - 33.8259
You May Also Like!
Cheese Stuffed Celery Appetizer
Spray top half of double boiler with nonstick cooking spray; add celery and scallions, cover, and cook directly over low heat until celery is tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
Place over hot water and add cheese, mustard, garlic... - 27.7842
Hot Celery Appetizer
Hot Celery Appetizer is an alluring recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Hot Celery; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 25.4385
Mix all ingredients, except lettuce and pimento, just until combined.
Refrigerate covered until cold.
Serve in lettuce cups; garnish with pimento - 28.4502
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 41.8841
Stuffed Celery Hors D'oeuvres
Cream the Roquefort and cream cheese together.
Fill crisp celery stalks 2 in. long with this mixture.
Then with a knife make a narrow lengthwise trench through the center of each filled celery stalk.
Fill the trench with a small quantity of caviar.
Then cover... - 26.3152
Appetizer Chicken Puffs
Appetizer Chicken Puffs is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Appetizer Chicken Puffs, you will always crave for some more. - 38.6861
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese and blue cheese until fluffy.
2) Fill it into the celery and then dot filled celery with capers and pimiento.
3) Place the celery around an inverted tumbler and hide it with celery leaves.
4) Serve the... - 31.9093
Potato Celery Root Soup
Saute vegetables and parsley in butter, stirring to coat well, 5 minutes.
Add stock, pepper and bay leaves.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are soft.
Discard bay leaves and puree vegetable mixture.
Beat together egg yolks... - 40.9628
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 34.5653
Celery can be served in a number of ways like the shrimp stuffed celery. It is served chilled and as an appetizer. The combination of mayonnaise shrimp and lemon juice create an unique texture in the filling, making celery delectable. - 40.3731
Celery Clove Combo
1) In a saucepan, add soups, water, milk, and cloves to combine.
2) Place a saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) Serve the soup hot and sprinkle with chopped almonds. - 37.043