- » Celery
Celery is a plant that is used as a vegetable in culinary world. Celery is mainly famous for its stalk, leaves and fleshy part of taproot. In many temperate zones, the seeds are quite famous for celery recipes. Like ... More »
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 103.709
Chicken And Veggies In Thick Celery Sauce
Want to enjoy a healthy and delicious chicken meal for your dinner? Here is the most perfect recipe for you, which also includes whole lot of veggies to offer you complete nutrition. Follow the chef in this video, to learn about the cooking procedure and... - 101.029
Stir Fried Celery
Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Stir Fried Celery. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. Great veggie dish that everyone should try out. Plus it hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 82.6439
Cheesy Celery Casserole
Are you looking for an enjoyable Celery Casserole recipe? Treat your friends to this Celery Casserole and let them know its taste. - 46.9274
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 46.5722
Chicken Stuffed With Celery And Nuts
1.Melt butter in microwave at 100% power for 20 seconds.
2. Add in chicken concentrate and keep aside.
3.To prepare the stuffing, cook onion and celery for 2 minutes at 100%.
4.Add rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
5.Stuff chicken with... - 46.2073
This delicious Celery Casserole is from my grandma's cookbook. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Celery Casserole recipe. - 46.0164
Spinach And Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine celery, water and salt bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium cook, uncovered 10 minutes until... - 45.9992
1. Clean the celery but trimming its leaves and nipping of its base.
2. Slice the celery in thin crosswise slice using the food processor or by hand.
3. Take a large saucepan and boil the water in it. Add sliced celery and cook it after covering for... - 45.8466
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.7537
Microwave Celery Victor
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay... - 44.9764
1. Preheat the oven to 350 .
2. Boil celery in small amount of water till it turns soft, drain the celery and keep it aside.
2. Team celery, water, chestnuts, almonds, water, and mushrooms in a bowl. Mix them well and portion them on... - 44.9757
Braised Celery Hearts
Split each head of celery in half lengthwise.
Trim each off about 6"-7" from the base.
Clean under running water.
Simmer the hearts for 10 minutes in boiling, unsalted water.
Lay the hearts in a single layer in a flat baking dish.
Sprinkle them with... - 44.9533
Celery Victor is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Celery Victor and let me know... - 44.9389
Celery With Tomatoes
Heat water, broth, or wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add celery and onion.
Cook and stir until the onion is soft.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomato juice, wine, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Cook over low heat for 20 minutes or... - 44.8704
Put drained celery into 8 inch (20 cm) casserole.
Arrange egg slices over top.
Sprinkle with onion flakes.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk stirring until it boils and thickens.
Pour over celery mixture.
Melt butter in... - 44.7161
Baked Celery And Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted boiling water in it.
3) Add celery and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
4) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
5) Add onion and cook for about 1... - 44.6221
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pot,add water and par boil the celery for five minutes. Set aside.
3)Choose a medium saucepan,melt butter and add flour to cook for one minute,stirring constantly.
4)Pour the chicken broth and stir... - 44.6176
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.5729
Creamed Celery Casserole
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This creamed celery casserole recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 44.4599
Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
1) Prepare the green onion, pod peas and celery.
2) keep them aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix the cornstarch, salt, sugar, soy sauce and water.
4) Take a pan and heat the salad oil on high heat.
5) Put onion, celery and peas to the salad... - 44.2352
1) Cut the hearts of the celery as well as the tender stalks into sections of 3-inches.
2) In a baking dish or skillet, place the sections in rows.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the anchovy and pimiento.
4) Pour the... - 44.18
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 43.8932
1) In a saucepan boil 1/2 cup water. Stir in bouillon cube to dissolve.
2) Stir in celery, carrot, and rosemary.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 15 minutes.
4) In a saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and salt.
6) Mix milk and cook till bubbly,... - 43.5305
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 43.4204
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.3191
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely celery amandine recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 42.8036
Celery Amandine In Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean the celery head by chopping off its leafy part and its root. Do not break the ribs, but just separate it briefly to allow enough water through it. Shrug off as much water as possible.
3. Thinly slice the... - 42.6757
Scalloped Celery Root And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until just tender, about 5 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the potatoes to a colander and drain.
4) Add the celery root... - 42.6519
Tomato Celery Aspic
Mix 2 cups tomato juice with next six ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile soften gelatin in 1 cup of remaining cold tomato juice; dissolve in hot mixture.
Add remaining tomato juice and the lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Add... - 42.6463
Celery With Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim celery and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large saucepan add chicken broth, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix cornstarch with water.
6. Add it to the stock and... - 42.5753
Celery Casserole With White Sauce Mix
Place celery in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain, reserving water.
Place celery in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; add almonds, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.Heat reserved water; add bouillon cubes.
When... - 42.5482
Celery En Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Celery en Casserole. This Celery en Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 42.4106
Pan Roasted Cod With Celery And Heirloom Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 450°F.Put the chicken broth in a saucepan and heat until simmering over medium heat.
Season each cod fillet with salt and pepper and rub them lightly with oil.
Heat an ovenproof, medium saute pan over medium-high heat and when hot, sear... - 42.3561
Garlic Flavored Celery Victor
Celery Victor is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Celery Victor recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.3292
Veal With Mushrooms And Celery
Put the onions, celery and butter into a 3 quart (3 litre/ 51/4 pint) casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Cut in quarters and pour over the lemon juice.
Add to the casserole and crumble... - 42.2513
Celery En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Clean the celery by washing it and removing its leaves. Chop it into pieces.
3. Take a saucepan and add water to it. When the water starts boiling add the bouillon cubes and celery and cook until... - 42.1785
Tomato Celery Aspic
1) In a saucepan, add 2 cups tomato juice, onion, celery, sugar, salt, bay leaves and cloves together.
2) Simmer the mixture uncovered for 5 minutes; strain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in 1 cup cold tomato juice, then dissolve in... - 42.1462
Pork With Celery And Tomatoes
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon and salt.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic... - 41.6962
Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
1) Wash pea pods, trim ends, and remove any tough strings.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients, stir and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute peas, green onions, and celery for 2 minutes.
4) Add corn starch mixture and... - 41.2363
Celery Recipes By Category