- » Celery
Celery is a plant that is used as a vegetable in culinary world. Celery is mainly famous for its stalk, leaves and fleshy part of taproot. In many temperate zones, the seeds are quite famous for celery recipes. Like ... More »
Veggies are very important, they are used in almost all the dishes that are prepared. Check out the video to see our talented host show you how to Dehydrate Veggies such as garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks. So that you could use these dehydrated... - 109.07
Celery, Peanut Butter And Granola Snack
1. Place the granola in a bowl.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the celery stick.
3. Roll the celery stick in the granola, coat it well.
4. Refrigerate and chill.
5. Serve as a snack. - 102.488
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Stir Fried Celery
Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Stir Fried Celery. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. Great veggie dish that everyone should try out. Plus it hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 80.9542
Boiled Celery Root
Have a side of boiled celery root with your regular meat dish for the dose of everyday veggies! A simple boiled veg side dish and an easy recipe! Watch the video for more! - 65.003
Avery Island Celery
The flavor of this Avery Island Celery recipe has played on my senses so much that I hardly ever go for any other Avery Island Celery recipe. Mark this Avery Island Celery, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.8645
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
Avery Island Celery
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely avery island celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 47.5061
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 47.1953
1) In a saucepan, pour boiling water to cover 1/2 inch of the vessel, add salt, celery and cook for 5 minutes or till celery turns bit soft yet stays crisp.
2) Drain the celery and keep aside the cooking liquid.
3) In the same saucepan,... - 46.9403
Creamy Celery Gratin
1.Take thick celery stalks and chop them into two.
2.Cut the stalks in thumb size lengths.
3.Wash the stalks.
4.Preheat the grill
3.In a large frypan, heat the butter.
4.Add celery, onions and bay leaves to it.
5.Season the... - 46.772
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Holiday Celery Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and beat until smooth.
4) Gradually stir in cream and stock.
5) Cook until mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
6) Take a saucepan with salted... - 46.0805
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, garlic and olives.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about 5... - 46.011
Microwave Celery Victor
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay... - 45.5738
1. Clean the celery but trimming its leaves and nipping of its base.
2. Slice the celery in thin crosswise slice using the food processor or by hand.
3. Take a large saucepan and boil the water in it. Add sliced celery and cook it after covering for... - 45.5581
1. Diagonally cut celery into very thin slices.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken bouillon over medium heat until it starts to boil.
3. In a bowl or saucepan, place celery slices and pour the boiling chicken bouillon over it; let it stand... - 45.3648
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.3554
Deviled Celery Root
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy skillet, add butter.
3) Place the skillet over moderately high heat and melt the butter.
4) Into a small bowl, spoon 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and set aside.
5) Add the celery... - 45.1217
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Sweet Sour Celery
1) Take a casserole and put celery, bay leaf, cloves and 1/2 cup water.
2) Cover and cook for 8 minutes till the celery just begins to be crisp.
3) Toss lightly by adding sugar, vinegar, and butter lightly to this mixture.
4) Cover and cook for 1... - 44.7234
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Celery Coronado to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 44.6127
Shredded Fish With Celery
Remove the skin from the fish and cut the flesh into thin shreds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
Add the sherry, the egg white and then the cornflour.
Leave the fish to stand, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the celery heart into thin... - 44.5718
Fond childhood memories of this healthy Baked Celery is one that i have! Not one to be a fan of celery, this was the only form in which my brother and I enjoyed this vegetable. I guess the flavor of the orange juice is what we enjoyed thew most! Try this out... - 44.4068
Baked celery is so crisp and delicious. It makes a good side dish. You can enjoy it with a meat main course. Baked celery has lot of good taste in it. - 44.3301
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a Gratin dish or any shallow oven proof dish with butter.
3 Cut off the hard, woody bases and the leaves of the celery bunches.
4 Separate the stalks, and run a potato peeler down the... - 44.2229
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 44.0406
1) In a saucepan boil 1/2 cup water. Stir in bouillon cube to dissolve.
2) Stir in celery, carrot, and rosemary.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 15 minutes.
4) In a saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and salt.
6) Mix milk and cook till bubbly,... - 44.0352
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.9214
Avery Island Celery
1) Open the tomato can, drain the tomatoes and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a skillet, melt margarine, add onions and saute till just soft but not browned.
3) Add in the reserved tomato liquid, hot pepper sauce, salt, sugar and thyme.
4)... - 43.7765
Celery Amandine In Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean the celery head by chopping off its leafy part and its root. Do not break the ribs, but just separate it briefly to allow enough water through it. Shrug off as much water as possible.
3. Thinly slice the... - 43.1288
Place celery and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 minute, then drain.
Place butter in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and... - 42.9818
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely scalloped celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 42.9078
Tasty Creamed Celery
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Stir-fry celery and green onions in butter for at least 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over stir-fried vegetables and mix... - 42.7913
Celery Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Shred cheddar cheese to measure 1 ½ cups, and cut the remaining into cubes and keep them aside.
3. Take a medium -sized saucepan and boil the salted water in it. Add celery and cook for about 14 minutes... - 42.5953
Pheasant With Celery
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Season the pheasant well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy ovenproof casserole.
Put in the pheasant and brown the bird on all sides over moderate heat.
Put in the carrot and onion.
Lay the bacon over the bird's... - 42.3392
Celery And Orange Stuffed Hearts
Remove the fat from the hearts, rinse thoroughly, then drain.
Cut out the tubes with scissors.
To make the stuffing: Mix the breadcrumbs, celery, orange rind and thyme with salt and pepper to taste.
Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Fill the hearts with the... - 42.1973
Celery Turkey Tufeen
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add onion and slowly cook in hot butter until it softens but not browns.
3) Pour in soups, milk, and water, and combine well.
4) Fold in corn.
5) Heat the mixture by stirring... - 42.0703
Creamed Brussels Sprouts And Celery
1. In a saucepan, combine the sprouts, celery, water and salt.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Sinner the sprouts for 10 minutes until sprouts are almost tender but still crisp.
4. Stir in cream, pepper and slide in the... - 42.0198
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a pot, boil celery until it is tender-crisp.
3. Strain the celery to drain out water.
4. Add flour mixture to the celery and mix.
5. Cook until the mixture... - 42.0112
Scalloped Celery Root And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until just tender, about 5 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the potatoes to a colander and drain.
4) Add the celery root... - 41.7161
Prepare and cook 4 cups celery pieces.
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling,... - 41.5948
Pickled Celery Pick Ups
1. Using a knife, cut celery into sticks.
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sweetener.
3. In a mixing bowl, place celery sticks and pour dressing over it; toss lightly.
4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until... - 40.9737
Puree De Celery Rava
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
2. Peel celeriac and slice it into 1/2 in/1 cm chunks.
3. In a saucepan of cold water, add these pieces with lemon juice. This is to avoid discoloration of celeriac.
4. Cover the... - 40.8733
Yogurt Stuffed Celery
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 -inch pieces. You should get about 20 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a spoon... - 40.8064
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) In a dish, bring a mixture of celery, stout, stock and onion to a boil by cooking on high.
3)... - 40.5585
Poached Celery Provencal
Wash celery well.
Cut tops from celery bunch, leaving a 7-inch base.
Cut base into 6 wedges.
Chop 1/2 cup celery tops.
Reserve any remaining celery tops for another purpose.
In a medium skillet place celery wedges and broth; cover.
Simmer over medium-low heat... - 40.5567
Celery can be served in a number of ways like the shrimp stuffed celery. It is served chilled and as an appetizer. The combination of mayonnaise shrimp and lemon juice create an unique texture in the filling, making celery delectable. - 40.3731
In 1-cup measure combine vegetable flakes, onion flakes and water.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 20 to 45 seconds, or until vegetable flakes are soft.
Place cheese in small bowl.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20 to 45... - 40.2422
Braised Celery With Ham
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter.
3) Saute the celery and carrots until both are beginning to colour.
4) Remove the cooker from the heat.
5) Add the stock or water and stock cube with the ham and season with... - 39.9416
Crunchy Scalloped Celery
Crunchy scalloped celery is a lovely celery bake made with a medley of vegetables. Flavored with celery soup, the celery scallop has water chestnuts, peas and mushrooms in it. Combined and topped with french fried onions, the crunchy celery scallop is baked... - 39.8444
1. Without separating the celery stalks, chop off 5 inches from the bottom for braising; remaining part can be used for salads.
2. In a large saucepan, bring salt water to rapid boiling and cook celery in it for 10 minutes.
3. Drain... - 39.7107
Braised Celery With Walnuts
1. In a pot blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan add half of the butter and cook the onions till soft.
3. Add the celery to the onion and saute gently for 5-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
4. In a pan fry the... - 39.6658
Cold Celery And Prawn Starter
1. Wash the celery sticks and cut into 1-cm/1/2-inch lengths. Place in a bowl.
2. Slice the mushrooms, including the stalks, thinly and mix with the celery.
3. Mix the paprika and curry powder with the olive oil.
4. Add the lemon juice and seasoning, then the... - 39.6271
Sweet And Sour Celery And Onions
Trim celery; cut ribs or stalks into 1-inch pieces.
Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp.
Remove bacon; drain on paper towels.
Drain all but 3 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet.
Add celery and onion rings.
Saute 5 minutes, stirring... - 39.3509
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and celery.
Cover and saute about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the water chestnuts.
Make 1 cup of plain white sauce and season it with the tamari.
Add the sauce and pimiento to the vegetable... - 39.2916
Celery And Tomato Saute
Peel tomatoes; cut in halves and gently squeeze to remove seeds.
Dice tomatoes and set aside.
Slice green onions, including part of tops.
Remove seeds from green chiles and chop finely; these peppers are very hot.
Combine onion, green chiles, and... - 39.2045
Savory Celery Rarebit
Savoury Celery Rarebit is liked by many across the world. Savoury Celery Rarebit gets its taste from celery flavored with beer and mixed with cheese. - 39.1888
Saute celery in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add 3/4 cup cheese and salt; stir until cheese melts.
Stir in mushrooms and green... - 38.8224
Mashed Celery Root
Peel celery root as given in basic preparation for cooking.
Cut in half and slice.
Place in a microwave-safe dish.
Add the potatoes and the consomme.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Test doneness with the point of a knife.
Let stand 5 minutes... - 38.7156
Celery Au Gratin
1. Wash celery, then cut it into small cubes.
2. Cook covered, in 1/2 inch boiling, salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. If any liquid is left, save it for the sauce.
4. Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
5. Add the flour, salt, and... - 38.6193
Celery A La Fenouil
1. In a saucepan, mix celery, salt, water and butter flavouring.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for about 15 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
3. After cooking, drain well.
4. In a bowl, combine drained celery with fennel seeds, cayenne... - 38.3737
Far East Celery
Place celery, water, and salt in 1 1/2 quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Pour off water.
Stir in water chestnuts, almonds, pimiento, and green onion.
Combine... - 38.2843
Celery Root Fines-herbes
Peel the celery root.
Cream the butter with the remaining ingredients.
Spread the herb butter all over the celery root.
Wrap it in plastic wrap.
Place on a microwave-safe rack.
Set it on the oven turntable, if there is one.
If not, place the rack in a... - 38.2521
Crisp Hot Celery
Cut the celery diagonally, in small slices.
Place in a microwave-safe dish.
Add the consomme, stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
The celery must remain crunchy.
Put celery back into the dish and add the oil, capers and tarragon.
Salt... - 38.2286
Deep Fried Celery (sedano Fritto)
Wash the celery and cut into 3 inch (8 cm) lengths.
Trim off coarse fibers.
Beat together the eggs and the milk.
Gradually add the flour and beat well.
Add the oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook the celery in boiling salted water for about 7... - 38.1453
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This ham-stuffed celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 37.8394
Stir Fried Celery
1) Cut celery leaves, then chop them into 2 inch pieces.
2) Sprinkle salt on them.
3) In a skillt or wok, heat oil.
4) When oil is very hot, add the celery and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add soy sauce and sugar.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 37.752
Smoked Trout Celery Relish
Remove the heads and tails from 3 large smoked trout.
Cut in half lengthwise from stomach to back and carefully remove the bones.
Dust with freshly ground pepper and arrange in an oblong serving dish flesh-side down.
Cover and put in refrigerator.
Wash,... - 37.7242
Celery Root Relish
Wash, cut off ends, and pare celery root.
Cut into crosswise slices 1/2 inch thick.
Put into a saucepan with lemon slices.
Pour in enough boiling water to cover.
Cover; bring to boiling; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender.
Cut slices into... - 37.6639
Roasted Wheat And Celery Au Gratin
In a flameproof casserole saute the celery, chives, celery seed, salt, and bulgur in the oil until the celery becomes soft.
Stir the milk and water together and add them to the sauteed mixture. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes, until most of the... - 37.6027
Skillet Greens With Ginger And Celery
In small dish, mix together vinegar, water, cornstarch and sugar; set aside.
In large wok or nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add celery, greens and gingerroot; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add about 2 tbsp/25... - 37.4601
Simmered Celery A La Francaise
Place the prepared celery in a bowl, cover with milk.
Let stand 40 minutes.
This step can be omitted, but some of the texture and flavor will not be as delicate.
After 40 minutes, drain the milk from the celery.
Use it to make white sauce or add to... - 37.3888
Celery Stuffed With Sardines
1. Strain out oil from sardines and crush them using a fork.
2. Stir in lemon juice, mashed potato, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, mayonnaise and sugar.
3. Soften celery by soaking them in iced water.
4. Wipe the celery dry and spoon... - 37.0352
1.Start by washing and cleaning the stalks then cut them into pieces
2.In a saucepan, place the celery and cover with boiling water and boil until tender for 30 minutes, by which time the water should be reduced to about one half... - 37.0159
Celery Parmesan Toss
1. In a pan cook celery for 8 minutes till they turn crisp and tender.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. In the pan add margarine and stir. Cover the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat. Toss cheese and parsley.
5.... - 36.9925
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into ½ inch pieces.
2. Into sterilized jars, pack the celery pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix mustard and sweetener with a little vinegar until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Pour the mustard mixture... - 36.9832
This Celery is superly delicious ! Ths simple Celery made exceptionally tasty with soy sauce poured over, makes a hit combination with rice. Why don't you make this dish and tell me if you like it ? - 36.8275
Celery Cheese Bites
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. Stuff each celery piece with cottage cheese and sprinkle paprika over the top.
3. Keep them in the refrigerator until chill.
4. Line a serving plate... - 36.7246
Try this Fried Celery recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fried Celery will surely give you a huge fan following! - 36.6905
Roasted Peppers And Celery On Toasted Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the peppers in a large roasting pan in a single layer, cut-side down. Distribute the celery around the peppers and sprinkle with the thyme. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables.
2. Roast in the oven until the pepper skins... - 36.6871
Potato & Celery Root Puree
In separate medium size aucepans, cover the potatoes and celery root with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the butter over medium heat... - 36.6419
Avery Island Celery
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid.
Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until just tender but not brown.
Add liquid from tomatoes, hot pepper sauce and thyme.
Bring to a boil and stir in celery and peas.
Cover... - 36.4134
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar and bring to boil.
3) Stir in the peppers and flour.
4) Simmer for 15 minutes or until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
5) Serve as... - 36.3685
Wash and trim celery; cut stalks into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
Fry bacon in large frypan until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat except 2 tablespoons.
Add celery and onion to hot fat; saute 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook 10 to... - 36.2941
Celery Parmigiano is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Celery Parmigiano with us! - 36.0922
Baked Whitefish On Celery Leaves
Cover bottom of shallow casserole dish with celery leaves.
Sprinkle lemon juice over whitefish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika; let stand for 20 min- utes.
Place whitefish on celery leaves.
Combine mayonnaise, relish, green onions and parsley; blend... - 35.9893
Cream Of Celery Medley
– In a saucepan, heat cream of celery soup with milk and water, and set aside.
– In another saucepan, filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli and cauliflower, then drain. Set broccoli and cauliflower flowerets aside for... - 35.9873
Celery Root Dijonnaise
Peel and slice the celery root, as for Celery Root Nature.
Place in a microwave-safe dish with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of water.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Since this is to be served cold as a salad, the celery root should be a little... - 35.8252
Crunchy Celery Relish
Combine chopped celery, green pepper, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Pour... - 35.792
Clam And Celery Bisque
Drain clams; reserve juice; rinse clams under cool running water, drain; strain juice through cheesecloth.
Saute onion in butter for 2 minutes; remove from heat; stir in flour, clam juice and salt, cook until thick.
Stir in next 4 ingredients; bring to a... - 35.6778
1. Slice celery stalks in 1 ½ inch lengths or cut into dices.
2. In a saucepan, add celeriac to slightly salted water.
3. Boil for 20-30 minutes if cut in lengths or 10-15minutes if diced.
4. Drain well and add to serving bowl.
5. Season with... - 35.3456
Cream Of Celery Zucchini
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch zucchini 1 minute or so.
In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Continue cooking 2 minutes. - 35.3403
Simmer celery in a little boiling salted water until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
Drain cooking water into a small saucepan and boil it hard until there is 1/2 cup left.
Add cream and heat.
Add butter to celery in first pan and let melt over low... - 35.2887
Celery And Mushroom Starter
1. Simmer the celery gently in boiling salted water with the bay leaf and lemon juice.
2. Saute the mushrooms lightly in the butter or margarine, then add the tomatoes and heat through.
3. Drain the celery well and add to the mushrooms and tomato.
4. Pile... - 35.2655
Creme Celery Tomato
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use chilled bowls to serve the soup. - 35.1752
Stewed Celery And Tomatoes
Cut celery on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces.
Cook onion and carrot in hot butter in a large saucepan until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes.
Add celery, tomatoes, a mixture of salt, pepper, sugar, and thyme, the bouillon cube, and parsley.
Bring to... - 35.1696
Corn And Celery Mingle
Place onions and margarine in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add almonds and lemon juice, stirring well; set aside.
Place celery and water in a 1 1/2-guarr casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty... - 34.9723
Celery Recipes By Category