- » Cayenne Shrimp Fettuccine
Cayenne Shrimp Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cayenne shrimp fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cayenne shrimp fettuccine recipes.
Shrimp And Fettuccine Mornay
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Place in an ungreased 11" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish along with 2 tablespoons of the butter and toss well to mix.
Arrange the shrimp on a 10-inch microwave-safe plate with... - 39.6077
Spiced Shrimp Butter
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add butter and melt.
2) Now, add nutmeg, cayenne pepper, mace and shrimps and heat through gently.
3) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Garnish with whole brown shrimps and serve... - 32.5279
Linguine With Shrimp And Basil Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook basil, garlic and cayenne stirring for 1 minute.
3. Stir in shrimp and... - 37.6889
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 45.9365
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
1) Save the shrimp shells for later use.
2) In a saucepan, add the shells, chicken stock, rice, carrot, celery, shallots, onions, parsley and thyme and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Lower the heat, cover the saucepan and cook for 25 more... - 44.1867
Spicy Pasta Del Mar
1) Take a large saucepan; heat oil in it and fry onion in hot oil until translucent.
2) Stir in clams and garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
3) Add in pasta sauce, basil, thyme, black pepper and cayenne pepper and stir well.
4) Cook until mixture comes... - 40.6563
Capellini With Seafood
1) Cook the capellini al dente in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add olive oil and saute tomatoes, garlic and cayenne on medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) To the softened tomatoes, add in the scallops,... - 40.0813
Shells And Shellfish Salad
1 In a boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
2 Drain and then rinse under cold water. Drain again.
3 In a large bowl, put the pasta and stir in 1 1/2-2 1/2 tbsp (20-40 mL) mayonnaise.
4 Stir occasionally to avoid sticking and let... - 47.1388