- » Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne Pepper Recipes
Cayenne pepper, also called cayenne, guinea spice, aleva, bird pepper and cow horn pepper is widely used in its powdered ‘red pepper’ or ‘red chili pepper’ form for flavoring foods. Mainly ... More »
Homemade Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can add restaurant-like flair to your food cooked right in your kitchen? Simple and tasty, Keith Snow tells how you can jazz up your most boring fare into gourmet delight with an easy-to-make, lip-smackingly delicious cayenne... - 129.01
Cayenne Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Chill the utensils before making the mayonnaise.
2) In a cold, shallow bowl, add in the egg bowl. Put in the seasoning and whisk well. Add oil slowly in drops and beat until the yolk turn thick.
3) Add in vinegar and thin the egg yolks. Continue to... - 34.8335
Did you know that the dried herbs could also act as a substitute for salt in many of your recipes. If you don't have salt at home don't worry, there are these herbs to your rescue. You can use this as a seasoning or on prepared foods. - 33.6632
You May Also Like!
Grilled Corn On The Cob With Cayenne Butter
1. Melt the butter over low heat in a small saucepan. Add the cayenne and lime juice and mix well.
2. Brush the butter on the corn and place on grill. Baste and turn occasionally until corn is cooked, about 12 minutes.
3. Add salt to taste. - 22.4809
Red Pepper Spice
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture into an air tight container or a jar with tight lid. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Use as required.
4. Use in couscous, soups, as a marinade spice etc. - 26.4373
Caramelized Cayenne Onions
If you are on the lookout for a yummy side dish that will please everyone's taste buds, then try the recipe detailed by Chef Sue Cadwell in this video. It is easy to make and guaranteed to earn you compliments! - 96.5192
Cayenne Cheese Straws
Cayenne Cheese Straws is a very popular party recipe. The Cayenne Cheese Straws gets it rich flavor from cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cayenne Cheese Straws is a complete family recipe. - 40.2409
Parsley & Cayenne Stuffed Sardines
1. Cut off the heads of the sardines, clean and scrape them. With a sharp knife, cut the bellies lengthways and pull out the backbones. Leave them opened.
2. To prepare the stuffing: discard the crust of the bread, crumb the inside and soak in the milk. Peel... - 29.1703
Mayonnaise With Mustard And Cayenne
1) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks.
2) Stir in mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
3) Whisk the mixture well for about 2 minutes.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, slowly, drop by drop.
5) Next, mix in 1 teaspoon of... - 39.4463
Caraway Cayenne Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and place the rind in the chicken cavity (or fill cavity with stuffing.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with caraway seeds.
Place the bird in a greased baking pan and roast it for 1 1/2 hours,... - 27.9954
Cheddar And Cayenne Crackers
1. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the butter with the cheese, salt, cayenne and hot sauce at medium speed until blended. Add the 1 1/2 cups of flour and beat at low speed, scraping the side and bottom of the bowl, until a soft dough... - 18.0005
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 44.6701
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Then add the aubergine, potatoes and the spices.
Stir and continue to fry until the spices turn brown.
Add the tomatoes, water and salt.
Cover and cook gently, stirring frequently, until the vegetables... - 33.6714
Cayenne Pepper Recipes By Category