- » Caviar Pie
Caviar Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caviar pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caviar pie recipes.
Caviar Pie - salmon caviar pie! One of the dishes I am known for. Though it takes a little effort to brew this pie, the accolades that flow in is enough to make you contended and keep preparing this caviar pie again and again. Give it a try and add yet... - 48.7768
Elegant Caviar Pie
1)In a medium bowl, mix boiled eggs and soft butter.
2)Into a 9 inch quiche pan or pie plate, transfer egg mixture and press it tightly. Top with sliced green onions.
3)Mix together lemon peel, sour cream, hot pepper sauce and lemon juice. Spread this... - 46.9691
1. Finely chop eggs.
2. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and whisk lightly with a fork.
4. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly but well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form... - 44.1183
Cream Cheese Caviar Pie
Hard-cook eggs; peel and quarter eggs as soon as cool enough to handle comfortably.
While still warm, combine quartered eggs, butter, mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
Spread over bottom of... - 43.4296
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs and butter and mix well.
2. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In another bowl blend cheese with onion and salt.
4. Turn into pie shell.
5. Spread caviar over cheese mixture.
6. Decorate with sour cream... - 42.4465
1) Chop the eggs thoroughly.
2) Mix eggs with enough mayonnaise to hold chopped the mixture together.
3) On the base of 6-inch springform pan press the mixture gently.
4) Chill for several hours or overnight.
5) Unmold egg mold from the... - 36.1846
Stir together eggs, butter, and onion.
Line small shallow dish or soup plate with plastic wrap.
Press mixture into it.
Refrigerate until mixture hardens.
Turn out mold; cover with caviar.
Frost with sour cream. - 34.0714
Divine Caviar Pie
Spread dinner-sized plate completely with cream cheese.
Beginning in the centre, mound red caviar.
Surround that with chopped egg yolks; then chopped onions; then black caviar, then chopped egg whites.
At this point you should have worked your way to the edge... - 33.4239
Caviar Pie Romanoff
Combine eggs and mayonnaise, spread evenly in well greased 8 inch spring pan.
Sprinkle with onion.
Blend cream cheese with sour cream until smooth.
Spread over onion with spatula.
Cover and chill overnight.
Top with caviar spread to edge.
Remove spring... - 32.6819
1. Combine the eggs and mayonnaise, and press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
2. Scatter the onion over the mixture, then spread the caviar evenly over the onion. Spoon the sour cream onto the center of the pie, and carefully spread it to the... - 26.7156