- » Caviar Egg Salad
Caviar Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caviar egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caviar egg salad recipes.
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.3098
Moulded Egg And Caviar Salad
Put eggs through a food grinder.
Mix in caviar, butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Pack tightly into very small individual molds, or demi-tasse cups.
Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight.
Unmold egg mixture on peeled tomato slices and... - 35.7537
You May Also Like!
Deviled Eggs With Red Caviar
1. Hard boil the eggs by covering them with water so that the water is just about an inch above them.
2. Bring rapidly to the boil and then take the pan over the heat.
3. Let the eggs stand for 20 minutes and then shell the eggs.
4. Cool the... - 44.2149
Insalada Delle 24 Ore
Blend the two lettuces.
Sprinkle with the chopped truffles.
Place the egg yolks into a blender.
On high speed slowly incorporate the oil into the egg forming a thick mayonnaise.
Blend in the anchovy, mustard, vinegar, and lemon.
Pour this dressing over the... - 41.3704
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
1. Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
2. Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
3. Make caviar mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, caviar and horseradish.
4. Arrange each on watercress and top with mayonnaise. - 35.0159
Three-layer Party Hors D'oeuvre
Lightly oil the bottom and sides of a 1 quart bowl.
Soften gelatin in the water for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat till gelatin is dissolved.
For the first layer, stir together the sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the gelatin mixture.
Spread evenly... - 39.6758
Rub egg yolk through a fine sieve and mince the white; mix with remaining ingredients, cover, and chill about 1 hour.
Stir well and use to dress tossed green salads or tomato aspic.
Good, too, with cold boiled shrimp or lobster. - 25.6391
Corn Cakes With Caviar
1. In a food processor or blender place 1 cup corn kernels and add 2 tablespoons milk.
2. If using blender, blend half at a time and process until almost smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4.... - 45.2244
Easter Egg Salad
1. Into a medium saucepan pour water up to 3 inches deep and bring onion skins to a boil.
2. Water will turn a deep golden color.
3. Add eggs to pan and simmer for 12 minutes and remove eggs reserving the cooking liquid.
4. Plunge cooked eggs into... - 41.3621
Egg Salad Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and grease them.
2) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
3) Pour the mixture into 6-cup mold and allow them to chill until firm.
4) Unmold and decorate with black caviar.
5) Serve the dish with bread... - 44.9823
Egg Salad Molds
1. Set 8 to 10 small fancy molds in the refrigerator to chill until the mixture is ready. Rinse with cold water but do not dry them.
2. Chop the eggs very fine, mix with all other ingredients except olives and tomato slices. Add caviar last, so as not to... - 38.0731
Crab And Egg Scramble
1. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage.
2. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, sherry, and salt until blended. Stir in crab meat, but do not break up into too-fine pieces.
3. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat salad oil until very... - 25.7493