- » Caviar Appetizer
Caviar Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caviar appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caviar appetizer recipes.
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 126.279
Texas Peas Corn Caviar
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Texas peas corn caviar in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Make this dish in advance and have a... - 118.176
Caviar Pie - salmon caviar pie! One of the dishes I am known for. Though it takes a little effort to brew this pie, the accolades that flow in is enough to make you contended and keep preparing this caviar pie again and again. Give it a try and add yet... - 47.6334
Field Mushroom 'caviar'
1. Wash the mushrooms and pat dry
2. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks but leave as much as possible on the stalk
3. Chop the mushroom finely
4. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
5. Gently sauté the onion till light brown
6. Add... - 47.0205
1) Preheat oven to 150°C before baking.
2) Bake whole aubergines for 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Let cool and then split.
4) Into a bowl, using a wooden spoon, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the black... - 46.8689
Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream
Your search for great Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream ends here. This recipe was shared by a friend and ever since it has been one of my personal favorites. Please try this recipe of Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream and if you are fully... - 46.7685
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 45.8404
Eggplant Caviar Appetizer
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a shallow baking pan add some oil to grease.
3. Place the whole eggplant and bake for 20 minutes at 400°, till it turns soft.
4. Peel the eggplant and chop its pulp very coarsely.
5. In a pan add olive... - 45.745
Corn Cakes With Caviar
1. In a food processor or blender place 1 cup corn kernels and add 2 tablespoons milk.
2. If using blender, blend half at a time and process until almost smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4.... - 45.2244
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
To make the Caviar Puffs
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan.
2. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a smooth ball that follows spoon around pan. Remove from heat at... - 45.0162
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a baking sheet.
3) Make cut on each eggplant on the cut side,
sprinkle some salt and rest it for 1 hour,
later give a quick wash and dry it using paper towels.
... - 44.9544
Caviar wedges are a great snack to serve. It can also make nice tiffin for your kids or a sandwich for quick meal. You will like it and relish it very much. It is a nice way to prepare caviar. Enjoy caviar wedges!! - 44.9298
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and pierce eggplant with fork.
2. Into a shallow baking dish add eggplant.
3. Let it bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
4. Trimming off ends slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
5. In a colander place... - 44.8559
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.3098
Try the molded caviar. It tastes so good when served straight from refrigerator. It is one of the most delicious preparations of gelatin. There is a creamy, onion, spicy flavor to the molded caviar. - 44.3074
Russian Eggplant Caviar
Delicious appetizer recipe. A favorite all over the former Soviet union. It originated in the Trans-Caucasus Mountian area of southern Russia, rep. of Georgia & Armenia so all of them claim it. This is found on every holiday in every home! - 43.9106
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 43.8011
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 43.5503
1. Finely chop eggs.
2. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and whisk lightly with a fork.
4. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly but well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form... - 42.587
Discover the taste and flavor of this exotic ingredient that the world loves. This caviar puffs is a great way to prepare the delicate caviar in the most tastiest of ways . - 42.4784
If you enjoy stuffed eggs, then this recipe is for you. Try making the caviar stuffed eggs and serve as appetizer or snack. It is much like the deviled eggs but you will enjoy the difference in taste of caviar stuffed eggs. - 42.0764
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pierce eggplant with fork.
Place eggplant in shallow baking dish.
Bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
Trim off ends; slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
Place cut sides down in colander and let drain 10 minutes.
Scoop out pulp; set... - 41.8157
Cream Cheese Caviar Pie
Hard-cook eggs; peel and quarter eggs as soon as cool enough to handle comfortably.
While still warm, combine quartered eggs, butter, mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
Spread over bottom of... - 41.4992
Creamed Roe Triangles
1) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the roes and season with the salt and pepper to... - 41.4366
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prick eggplant in several places with fork.
On a baking sheet place eggplant.
Bake for 45 minutes or until tender, turning eggplant several times.
Peel and chop finely.
In a medium bowl combine eggplant, tomato, green... - 41.4275
Insalada Delle 24 Ore
Blend the two lettuces.
Sprinkle with the chopped truffles.
Place the egg yolks into a blender.
On high speed slowly incorporate the oil into the egg forming a thick mayonnaise.
Blend in the anchovy, mustard, vinegar, and lemon.
Pour this dressing over the... - 41.3704
Egg Mousse With Caviar
1) In a saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until hard boiled. Drain, cool immediately and shell.
2) In a basin, sieve the egg yolks, then chop the cooled egg whites and add into the yolks.
3) Lightly... - 41.3333
Egg & Caviar Strata
In a small saucepan, combine wine and lemon juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over wine mixture.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over very low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chop hard-cooked eggs; set aside.
Spoon mayonnaise into a medium bowl.
Gradually stir... - 41.2053
Set aside 2 tablespoons caviar, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon onion for garnish; cover and refrigerate.
Combine remaining caviar, parsley and onion with sour cream and pepper in medium-size nonmetallic bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water... - 40.7443
1. In an electric mixer, combine aubergine, garlic, half quantity tahina and half quantity lemon juice. Blend till smooth.
2. Add remaining lemon juice, salt, pepper and tahina and blend once more.
3. Remove on to a serving bowl and cling wrap.... - 40.6785
Caviar Beans is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Caviar Beans; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.212
Caviar Cream Cheese Spread
1) Take a bowl and beat cream cheese in it using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot sauce and lemon juice in it. Beat nicely.
3) Spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
4) Top... - 40.1355
Generously grease 2-cup mold.
Soften gelatin in Sherry and lemon juice in small heatproof container about 5 minutes, then place over very low heat until dissolved, stirring several times.
Chop eggs in processor or blender.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Stir in... - 39.843
Caviar Stuffed Celery
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 1/2 -inch pieces. You should get about 16 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine cheese and milk. Beat the mixture with a spoon or... - 39.587
Caviar Crowned Mould
In blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Process until smooth, 10 to 20 seconds.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over wine; let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over... - 39.5044
Vegan Eggplant Caviar
Peel, seed and finely chop tomatoes.
Place in a strainer; let drain about 10 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add onions; saute 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Stir in green pepper and eggplant.
Saute 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Add drained tomatoes, salt,... - 39.2363
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots and saute, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and garlic and cook another minute.
Remove from heat, transfer to bowl and let cool.
Gently mix in pine nuts and sour cream... - 38.9868
Mock Caviar Soup
1 Cut the fish fillets into small pieces. Peel the onions and stud 1 of them with the cloves.
2 Pour the stock and white wine into a large saucepan. Add the onions, bay leaf, pepper, salt and pieces of fish. Cover and as soon as it comes to a boil, reduce... - 37.8789
Caviar Stuffed Eggs
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into halves.
2. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
3. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
4. Sieve or mash the yolks until smooth.
5. Add the mayonnaise,... - 37.7967
Herbed Caviar Roulade
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Brush an 11 x 17 inch jelly roll pan lightly with corn oil.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, for 15 seconds until pale yellow.
With mixer on, add milk in a slow stream, flour and mix until smooth, carefully scraping down... - 37.3999
Taramosalata Using Salmon Caviar
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process bread, 1 jar caviar, egg, lemon juice and onion until blended.
With machine running, slowly pour in oil, processing until thick and creamy.
Season with pepper to taste.
Spoon into a small... - 37.2272
Egg And Caviar Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs, butter and about 5 tablespoons of the caviar.
2. Add the lemon juice, W-sauce and stir lightly to mix.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
4. Before serving transfer the spread... - 37.1614
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form a soft dough.
Roll or pat dough on floured board to 1/2 inch thick.
Cut it with 1 1/4 inch-round biscuit cutter.
Place half... - 36.9947
Cheese And Caviar Croutelettes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add the pepper, salt, dry mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, MSG, milk and food coloring. Mix well.
3) Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4) With the mixture, fill the croutelettes.
5) Top... - 36.9588
Cut the eggplants lengthwise into halves and make several deep slits in the flesh; be careful not to pierce the skin.
Insert the garlic slivers into the cuts.
Lightly sprinkle the cut surfaces with salt, and place halves on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated... - 36.6304
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small plain tip with warm pate a choux.
Butter a baking sheet.
Pipe out 2-inch lengths of the pate a choux.
They should look rather like stripes of yellow toothpaste.
Top with a second strip of pastry dough.
Form 20 such... - 36.6032
In a 350°F. (180°C) oven, bake whole eggplant for 25 to 30 minutes or until soft.
When cool, peel and chop the flesh.
Saute onions, green pepper and celery in olive oil until golden brown.
Add sauteed vegetables and the oil to chopped cooked eggplant.
Mash... - 36.2881
New Potatoes With Caviar
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes... - 36.0118
Mushrooms With Caviar
1) Clean all the mushroom caps thoroughly and place them in a large bowl.
2) Pour over the vinegar-and-oil salad dressing, allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Just before serving, wipe the marinated mushroom caps with dampened paper towel, and ... - 35.9639
1) In a bowl, mix the tarama with lemon juice and then blend well with an electric mixer until the ingredients mix well.
2) Trim off the crust from the bread and soak the bread slices in cold water.
3) Squeeze out water from the bread slices and blend... - 35.9588
Caviar Shrimp Engelee
Soak gelatin in 1 cup cold water.
Simmer vegetables, cloves, and bay leaves in remaining water 25 minutes.
Strain; discard vegetables; retain liquid.
Dissolve gelatin and bouillon cubes in hot liquid.
Add sherry and lemon juice; season to taste.
Put thin... - 35.8496
Cream Of Avocado Soup With Salmon Caviar
Pour 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of water into a bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Halve, stone and peel the avocado pears and slice into strips.
Add the lemon juice and puree until smooth in a food processor.
When the water is very hot, crumble the... - 35.8101
Caviar With Classic Garniture
1) Toast thin bread slices and butter them.
2) On a large serving tray, place the Beluga Caviar at its centre.
3) Serve the egg yolks, egg whites, onion and lemon wedges in 4 small bowls.
4) Arrange the bowls around the serving tray.
5) Serve... - 35.4494
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
1. Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
2. Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
3. Make caviar mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, caviar and horseradish.
4. Arrange each on watercress and top with mayonnaise. - 35.0159
Jellied Consomme With Red Caviar
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup consommé, to soften for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan or 3-quart shallow baking dish and add the... - 34.341
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the cooked and skinned cod’s roe.
2. Combine roe with butter, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
4. You can also combine the ingredients in a food... - 34.3101
Red Caviar is a simple and delicious seafood appetizer that will addict you in no time! For me, the Red Caviar always comes in handy especially when I have a grand dinner planned! It creates the best impression ever! - 33.9252
1) Chop the eggs thoroughly.
2) Mix eggs with enough mayonnaise to hold chopped the mixture together.
3) On the base of 6-inch springform pan press the mixture gently.
4) Chill for several hours or overnight.
5) Unmold egg mold from the... - 33.6794
Avocado Salad With Consomme
1) Halve and pit the avocados.
2) Spoon 1/3 can jellied consomme into each avocado half and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Then add a spoonful of sour cream and top with a teaspoon of red caviar.
4) Serve the Avocado... - 33.6783
Avocado Dip With Red And Black Caviar
Split avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, and carefully scoop out pulp, preserving shell.
Thoroughly mash pulp.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and salt until blended.
Spoon into half shells.
With back of spoon, make a cavity in center of each mound of... - 33.5593
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the chives and parsley.
4. Gently fold in the caviar.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and... - 33.3084
Cream Cheese With Red Caviar
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4.... - 33.2355
1 In a pan, cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or just until tender.
2 Remove from the water.
3 Allow to chill.
4 Slice the potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
5 On a serving platter, arrange the potato slices.
6 Top each... - 33.0732
Oysters, Spinach And Caviar
Marinate shallots in sherry vinegar overnight.
In a small saucepan over medium heat gently warm oysters in their liquor until their edges curl, about 30 seconds.
Remove from heat and cool.
Dip the spinach leaves in a strainer into boiling water and... - 33.0731
Spoon sour cream into a footed glass bowl, or form into a ring on a serving plate.
Make a depression in the center.
Fill with a mixture of the caviar, mayonnaise, and green onion.
Sprinkle the parsley to form a ring on the sour cream.
Serve with pumpernickel... - 32.9723
Poached Eggs, Caviar
1. Using a large round cutter, cut the toast.
2. Arrange a slice of tomato on top.
3. Carefully top with the poached egg.
4. Arrange on a half plate.
5. Garnish with caviar, anchovy and sprig of parsley. - 32.8141
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 32.7072
Red Caviar Sauce With Shrimp And Vegetables
Red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables reminds of the shrimp cocktail. Serve this sauce with the cocktail shrimps if you wish or just as suggested. Enjoy red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables!! - 32.5472
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
Arrange each on watercress .and top with mayon-naise.
Other fillings: Small pearl onions and chopped " celery with 'French dressing.*" Diced... - 31.2553
New Potatoes With Black Caviar
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.wash and dry potatoes.
Arrange potatoes on a bed of rock salt in a shallow baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until done.
Remove potatoes from oven and cut into halves.
Scoop out pulp with a melon ball cutter or small spoon,... - 31.1066
1) Bring the caviar, cheese and pate at room temperature.
2) Roll and shape the cream cheese into a log over a waxed paper.
3) Spread the liver pate evenly over the log then gently spread over the caviar.
4) Cover the log with a plastic wrap and... - 31.0326
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil. Stir in the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and black pepper until blended.
2. Gently stir in the black-eyed peas and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours. Many Texans recommend marinating... - 30.667
Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and brush the cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a bowl.
Chop the eggplant pulp and... - 30.4456
Caviar And Potato Omelette
1. Put potato in a small nonstick skillet. Add water just to cover and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potato is tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Drain; transfer potato to a plate.
2. Wipe... - 30.3679
Pancakes With Caviar
Peel and grate the potatoes and leave in a bowl until all the liquid rises to the top.
Mix the potatoes with the onion, eggs and a dash of cream and season to taste.
Stir the mixture well and use this mixture to make thin pancakes about 5 inches... - 30.2834
Pour the warm soup into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, onion, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into 4 soup cups and chill until almost set.
At this point stir 1 teaspoon red caviar into each cup and chill until set.
When ready to serve top each cup... - 29.0399
Mix yolks with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
Divide evenly among halves.
Cover each with red and black caviar - 28.0488
Bake eggplant in a slow oven until soft (about 1/2 hour).
Scoop the flesh out of the skin.
Heat oil and saute garlic.
Add eggplant and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season with lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Allow to... - 28.0339
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 28.0263
Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mix with sour cream.
Gently fold in lemon juice, onion, dill and pepper until well blended.
Fold in the caviar carefully.
Refrigerate until needed. - 26.0406
Prick eggplant and bake in a pan at 400° F. for 1 hour.
Allow to cool, then remove skin and cut pulp into small chunks. Squeeze or press excess liquid from eggplant.
In a small skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for about 5 minutes or... - 25.6528
Cut toast in desired shapes; butter.
Spread generously with caviar.
Sprinkle with a little lemon juice and garnish with onion and egg yolk. - 25.5073
Caviar Potatoes is simply delicious. Caviar Potatoes gets its desired taste from potatoes mixed in sour cream. Caviar Potatoes is loved by many around the world. - 25.308
Avocado With Sour Cream And Caviar
1) Cut the avocados into halves and remove the seeds.
2) Spoon the sour cream in each cavity and the caviar on top.
3) Serve the Avocado with Sour Cream and Caviar, immediately on a serving platter. - 25.1771
Sour Cream And Red Caviar
1) Combine sour cream with caviar.
2) Chill in refrigerator.
3) Serve either with cocktail dip or as a first course on lettuce leaves. - 24.7782
Pour a little olive oil over each eggplant.Wrap in tin foil with a slice of garlic and cook in the oven at a temperature of 200°C for about 30 minutes.
Take out from the foil and with a spoon remove the flesh of the eggplant.
Chop the flesh with a knife and... - 24.6477
Appetizer Caviar Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 30 minutes or until done.
Let potatoes cool to the touch.
Cut each potato in half crosswise, and carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp and melted butter,... - 24.2881
Oysters And Caviar
Spread the seaweed in a flat basket.
Arrange the oysters, in their shells, on the seaweed.
Sprinkle each oyster with 2 or 3 pieces of scallion.
Top each one with a dab of caviar. - 24.0499
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
1 Saute cucumbers and onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a large saucepan; stir in curry powder, salt, instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes, water, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2 Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cubes, if using, with - 24.0177
Cut the bread into 1/2 in. slices and then into oblongs 2 in. wide and 4 in. long.
Toast on one side only.
Spread one half of each oblong of bread on the untoasted side with finely minced onion and the other half with caviar.
A thin strip of green pepper may... - 22.7892
Let cream cheese stand at room temperature, to soften—about 1 hour.
Then, on serving tray, shape into a mound about 5 inches in diameter; flatten top.
To serve: Spoon caviar over top of cream cheese, letting a little drizzle over... - 22.3378
Combine caviar and sweet pickled onions.
Toast bread on one side.
Spread untoasted side with mayonnaise, then with caviar-onion mix.
Garnish with slices of Spanish olives. - 22.2879
Shrimp And Caviar Cocktail
Arrange shrimp in chilled dishes.
Combine next 3 ingredients and pour over shrimp.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 21.0731
Caviar On Jellied Consomme
Simmer beef soup bones in water, seasoned with salt, pepper, a bay leaf, a pinch of savory, a pinch of garlic, sliced onions, and 2 thin slices of lemon, for 2 hours.
Strain and measure.
For each two cups of broth mix in 1 envelope of unflavored gela... - 19.5073