- » Caviar
Caviar is a salty dark colored delicacy made of processed and mashed unfertilized sturgeon fish roes (fish eggs and ovaries). This high priced dish made of tiny dark eggs (resembling globules), often considered haute ... More »
1) Preheat oven to 150°C before baking.
2) Bake whole aubergines for 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Let cool and then split.
4) Into a bowl, using a wooden spoon, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the black... - 48.0552
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and pierce eggplant with fork.
2. Into a shallow baking dish add eggplant.
3. Let it bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
4. Trimming off ends slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
5. In a colander place... - 47.1078
Classic Eggplant Caviar
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Bake the eggplants for about 20 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add olive oil and saute onion, garlic, oregano and 4 tablespoons of the parsley.
4 Cook until onions are soft and golden.
5 ... - 47.04
Eggplant Caviar Appetizer
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a shallow baking pan add some oil to grease.
3. Place the whole eggplant and bake for 20 minutes at 400°, till it turns soft.
4. Peel the eggplant and chop its pulp very coarsely.
5. In a pan add olive... - 45.814
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a baking sheet.
3) Make cut on each eggplant on the cut side,
sprinkle some salt and rest it for 1 hour,
later give a quick wash and dry it using paper towels.
... - 45.776
Grind or grate the eggs fine, and allow them to cool.
Dissolve the gelatin in the water.
Place in a very small saucepan, and add the lemon juice.
Stir over low heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Place the eggs, salt, tabasco, onion, worcestershire... - 45.3869
Caviar wedges are a great snack to serve. It can also make nice tiffin for your kids or a sandwich for quick meal. You will like it and relish it very much. It is a nice way to prepare caviar. Enjoy caviar wedges!! - 45.2901
Try the molded caviar. It tastes so good when served straight from refrigerator. It is one of the most delicious preparations of gelatin. There is a creamy, onion, spicy flavor to the molded caviar. - 45.197
This Penny Caviar might mislead you into thinking that it€™s a preparation of caviar. Its not ! This is a delicious eggplant preparation. I savor this with rice . Try this Penny Caviar out in your own way and let me know how you liked it best ! - 45.186
Flounder And Caviar
Poach flounder in white wine with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
When flesh flakes easily, lift fish to hot platter.
Set aside in warm oven.
Stir flour into melted butter.
Do not allow to brown.
Add 1 cup fish stock... - 45.128
Tuna Tartar With Creme Fraiche And Beluga Caviar
1)Take a bowl, combine together tuna, wasabi and water, cilantro, chives, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2)Place non-stick pan on heat, crack open quail eggs into the pan and cook them sunny side up for 3 minutes.
3)Take a serving plate, keep a... - 44.1299
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.6565
1) If you are making use of frozen peas then cook as per the package directions and if using canned peas, rinse them.
2) Drain the peas.
3) Take a large bowl and in it, mix together the drained peas, tomatoes, hominy, green pepper, salad... - 43.5612
Egg & Caviar Strata
In a small saucepan, combine wine and lemon juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over wine mixture.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over very low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chop hard-cooked eggs; set aside.
Spoon mayonnaise into a medium bowl.
Gradually stir... - 43.3027
Gratin Of Eggplant Caviar
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cut several slits in each eggplant.
3) Coat the garlic slivers with thyme. Put these coated garlic slivers inside the eggplant cuts.
4) In a jelly-roll pan, place the eggplants.
5) Place inside oven to... - 43.2014
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prick eggplant in several places with fork.
On a baking sheet place eggplant.
Bake for 45 minutes or until tender, turning eggplant several times.
Peel and chop finely.
In a medium bowl combine eggplant, tomato, green... - 42.8118
Arrange salmon steaks in heavy, buttered skillet.
Add onion, wine, 4 tablespoons cream and celery salt.
Season to taste.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Bone and skin salmon.
Place in heated casserole.
Heat liquid from skillet and add caviar.
Reduce by... - 42.7538
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Place eggplant in shallow baking dish.
Bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
Trim off ends; slice eggplant in half length wise.
Place cut-side-down in colander and let drain 10 minutes.
Scoop out pulp; reserve pulp and peel.
In... - 41.9069
Poor Man's Caviar
1 Halve the eggplant and rub 1 tablespoon of oil on it.
2 On a baking pan, place the eggplants cut side down.
3 Broil on the middle rack of oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggplant is quite soft.
4 Allow to slightly cool.
5 Gently scoop... - 41.8557
Caviar Eggs A La Russe
1) Chop the eggs lengthwise in half.
2) Remove the yolks to a bowl and reserve the whites.
3) With a fork, mash the yolks smooth.
4) Combine the sour cream, onion, and chopped dill to the yolks.
5) Mix together until blended well.
6)... - 41.6559
Wash the whole eggplant, wipe dry.
Place on a microwave-safe rack.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH between 15 and 20 minutes.
Let stand 15 minutes, then peel and chop into small dice.
Place the oil in a microwave-safe dish.
Add the onion, green pepper and... - 41.5827
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pierce eggplant with fork.
Place eggplant in shallow baking dish.
Bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
Trim off ends; slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
Place cut sides down in colander and let drain 10 minutes.
Scoop out pulp; set... - 41.5169
Generously grease 2-cup mold.
Soften gelatin in Sherry and lemon juice in small heatproof container about 5 minutes, then place over very low heat until dissolved, stirring several times.
Chop eggs in processor or blender.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Stir in... - 41.4864
Caviar Stuffed Celery
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 1/2 -inch pieces. You should get about 16 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine cheese and milk. Beat the mixture with a spoon or... - 41.3096
This Caviar Crousade is a delicious bread version; an easy to prepare breakfast. An irresistible combination of caviar, eggs, and bread; I bet, this Caviar Crousade dish will give you a lot of praises! - 41.1202
1. In an electric mixer, combine aubergine, garlic, half quantity tahina and half quantity lemon juice. Blend till smooth.
2. Add remaining lemon juice, salt, pepper and tahina and blend once more.
3. Remove on to a serving bowl and cling wrap.... - 41.1119
Vegan Eggplant Caviar
Peel, seed and finely chop tomatoes.
Place in a strainer; let drain about 10 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add onions; saute 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Stir in green pepper and eggplant.
Saute 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Add drained tomatoes, salt,... - 40.9898
Poor Man S Caviar
Slice eggplant in half and rub inside with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place halves, cut side down, on baking pan.
Broil on middle rack of oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggplant is quite soft.
Scoop out the pulp and place it in a... - 40.9238
Caviar Crowned Mould
In blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Process until smooth, 10 to 20 seconds.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over wine; let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over... - 40.6437
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Using a damp cloth wipe the aubergines.
3. In a baking or roasting tin, place the aubergines.
4. Place the pan in the centre of a hot oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. Occasionally turn and cook until... - 40.4848
Caviar A La Crème
In heatproof measuring cup combine gelatin and water.
Place cup in a saucepan of hot water; heat and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Press cottage cheese through sieve.
In mixing bowl beat together sieved cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream till smooth;... - 40.3513
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots and saute, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and garlic and cook another minute.
Remove from heat, transfer to bowl and let cool.
Gently mix in pine nuts and sour cream... - 40.2426
Pierce the tomato in several places with a knife.
Set on a plate or paper towel.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Remove and set aside.
Place the eggplant on a plate and cut a 4" to 6" slit lengthwise along the top.
Leave the stem attached.
Microwave on high... - 40.1235
Classic Eggplant Caviar
Brush a piece of aluminum foil well with oil.
Wrap around eggplant and bake until soft in a 3500 oven about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix tomatoes, onions, garlic and salt.
Unwrap the eggplant.
Carefully remove skin and mash meat very fine.
Add tomato... - 39.7571
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the garlic cloves in aluminum foil.
Prickthe skin of the eggplant a few times with a fork and place it on a baking sheet along with the garlic.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the garlic packet feels soft.
Bake the eggplant an... - 39.702
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form a soft dough.
Roll or pat dough on floured board to 1/2 inch thick.
Cut it with 1 1/4 inch-round biscuit cutter.
Place half... - 39.5183
Wash the eggplant and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake in a 425° oven 45 minutes or until tender.
Open foil after 20 minutes' baking time.
Peel the eggplant and cool.
Chop the onion very fine; add the eggplant, tomatoes and the bread soaked with the vinegar.
Chop... - 39.416
Blini And Caviar
In a medium, heavy saucepan, scald the milk.
Remove from the heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and blend until it has dissolved.
Gradually blend in the sugar and half the flour.
Cover the pan with a damp towel and set in a warm area until the batter... - 39.3765
Place eggplant in a shallow baking pan and bake in a 375Â° oven for 50 minutes or until soft.
Dip in cold water and peel off skin.
Dice and place in a bowl.
Combine vinegar oil salt cumin, pepper, and allspice and pour over eggplant, mixing well.
Mix in... - 39.1432
Cripple Creek Caviar
1.Mix together first 6 ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
3.Add in green onions and tomatoes.
4. Toss well.
5. Serve caviar with pita wedges or Melba rounds. - 38.9527
Herbed Caviar Roulade
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Brush an 11 x 17 inch jelly roll pan lightly with corn oil.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, for 15 seconds until pale yellow.
With mixer on, add milk in a slow stream, flour and mix until smooth, carefully scraping down... - 38.8761
In a 350°F. (180°C) oven, bake whole eggplant for 25 to 30 minutes or until soft.
When cool, peel and chop the flesh.
Saute onions, green pepper and celery in olive oil until golden brown.
Add sauteed vegetables and the oil to chopped cooked eggplant.
Mash... - 38.4988
New Potatoes With Caviar
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes... - 38.2894
Cut the eggplants lengthwise into halves and make several deep slits in the flesh; be careful not to pierce the skin.
Insert the garlic slivers into the cuts.
Lightly sprinkle the cut surfaces with salt, and place halves on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated... - 38.1948
Sprinkle cucumber with salt and let stand about 20 minutes with the weight of a plate on top.
Rinse cucumber in cold water and pat thoroughly dry.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook gently, cucumber, onions, tomato and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.1036
Caviar Shrimp Engelee
Soak gelatin in 1 cup cold water.
Simmer vegetables, cloves, and bay leaves in remaining water 25 minutes.
Strain; discard vegetables; retain liquid.
Dissolve gelatin and bouillon cubes in hot liquid.
Add sherry and lemon juice; season to taste.
Put thin... - 36.9703
Red Caviar is a simple and delicious seafood appetizer that will addict you in no time! For me, the Red Caviar always comes in handy especially when I have a grand dinner planned! It creates the best impression ever! - 36.4973
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
1. Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
2. Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
3. Make caviar mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, caviar and horseradish.
4. Arrange each on watercress and top with mayonnaise. - 36.4626
Caviar And Salmon Checkerboard
Trim crusts evenly from brown and white bread.
Cut forty 1 1/4-inch squares from brown bread and forty one 1 1/4 inch squares from white bread.
Spread cavair on each brown bread square.
Cut forty-one 1 1/4 inch squares from smoked salmon.
Place... - 35.9944
Cream the cheese and seasonings.
Place cheese mixture in center of serving plate.
Shape into circle about 7 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick, similar to a layer cake.
Cover a 4-inch circle in the center with salmon caviar.
Cover the... - 35.6767
Cheese And Caviar Croutelettes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add the pepper, salt, dry mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, MSG, milk and food coloring. Mix well.
3) Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4) With the mixture, fill the croutelettes.
5) Top... - 35.0944
Caviar With Classic Garniture
1) Toast thin bread slices and butter them.
2) On a large serving tray, place the Beluga Caviar at its centre.
3) Serve the egg yolks, egg whites, onion and lemon wedges in 4 small bowls.
4) Arrange the bowls around the serving tray.
5) Serve... - 34.4556
Oysters, Spinach And Caviar
Marinate shallots in sherry vinegar overnight.
In a small saucepan over medium heat gently warm oysters in their liquor until their edges curl, about 30 seconds.
Remove from heat and cool.
Dip the spinach leaves in a strainer into boiling water and... - 34.361
Mushrooms With Caviar
1) Clean all the mushroom caps thoroughly and place them in a large bowl.
2) Pour over the vinegar-and-oil salad dressing, allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Just before serving, wipe the marinated mushroom caps with dampened paper towel, and ... - 34.1046
1) In a bowl, add all this stuff to mix.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 5 hours.
3) Serve by adding extra dressing. - 33.8517
Spoon sour cream into a footed glass bowl, or form into a ring on a serving plate.
Make a depression in the center.
Fill with a mixture of the caviar, mayonnaise, and green onion.
Sprinkle the parsley to form a ring on the sour cream.
Serve with pumpernickel... - 33.8027
Snow Peas With Caviar
Top, tail and string snow peas.
Drop into saucepan of boiling water, boil for 30 seconds, drain.
Rinse under cold tap, drain again, pat dry.
Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy; add sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until well... - 33.7081
Wash eggplant and bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) until outside is black and inside soft, about 45 minutes.
Run cold water over it.
Peel carefully and dice.
Peel onion, garlic, and tomatoes; chop well.
Mix with eggplant.
Add remaining ingredients; mix... - 33.7013
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Prick the eggplants in several places. Place the eggplants and the whole head of garlic in a roasting pan and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the eggplants and garlic feel soft when pressed. (The garlic may take longer than... - 33.5094
New Potatoes With Black Caviar
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.wash and dry potatoes.
Arrange potatoes on a bed of rock salt in a shallow baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until done.
Remove potatoes from oven and cut into halves.
Scoop out pulp with a melon ball cutter or small spoon,... - 33.4783
Easy Mushroom Caviar
Cook onions in hot oil until soft.
Chop mushrooms finely; add to pan with coriander, salt and pepper and cook until mushrooms let off theirjuice; turn up heat and cook so most of liquid evaporates.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Adjust seasoning if... - 33.2763
Caviar Topped Eggs Hors D'oeuvres
In small bowl combine olives, capers, lemon juice, oil, anchovies, and garlic powder, mixing well; cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
To serve, cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with egg... - 33.2716
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
Arrange each on watercress .and top with mayon-naise.
Other fillings: Small pearl onions and chopped " celery with 'French dressing.*" Diced... - 33.2324
This wonderful Eggs Caviar is tasty and addictive. I made this dish quiet for a party at home and the whole batch vanished in seconds! Try this brilliant Eggs Caviar recipe for yourself! - 32.8718
Saute minced shallots in margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until render.
Add chicken broth and fresh mushrooms; cook over high heat 5 minutes or until all liquid evaporates, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, and .stir gently.
Stir in... - 32.761
Cream Cheese With Red Caviar
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4.... - 32.715
Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and brush the cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a bowl.
Chop the eggplant pulp and... - 32.5552
1. In a bowl, cream together cheese, bouillon, water, onion and mayonnaise.
2. Shape into a ball and frost completely with the caviar.
3. Serve on a bed of endive or romaine lettuce, garnished with clusters of Olives a la Grecque.
4. Serve... - 32.4663
Poor Man's Caviar
The Poor Man's Caviar is a wonderful vegetarian eggplant dip that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Poor Man's Caviar recipe for yourself! - 32.2606
Salmon Caviar With Butter And Chives
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup pasta 'water.
Return pasta with butter and chives to the warm pasta pot.
Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
Add caviar and toss... - 31.723
Pour the warm soup into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, onion, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into 4 soup cups and chill until almost set.
At this point stir 1 teaspoon red caviar into each cup and chill until set.
When ready to serve top each cup... - 31.6887
Pastry Fingers With Cream Cheese And Caviar
1. Grease large cookie sheet. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat water and butter or margarine until butter melts and mixture boils. Reduce heat to low; vigorously stir in flour all at once until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of pan. Remove... - 31.1346
1) Bring the caviar, cheese and pate at room temperature.
2) Roll and shape the cream cheese into a log over a waxed paper.
3) Spread the liver pate evenly over the log then gently spread over the caviar.
4) Cover the log with a plastic wrap and... - 30.6228
Mushroom Caps With Caviar Or Ginger
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder together and mix well.
2) Marinate the mushroom caps in the mixture and set aside for 1 to 24 hours, turning frequently.
3) Top the mushroom caps with yogurt or sour cream and... - 29.7661
Remove crusts, then toast the bread slices on one side only.
Butter the untoasted side, and cut each slice into 3 finger size pieces.
Meanwhile mix the caviar with the lemon juice, onion, egg, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Spread on the buttered side of the toast... - 29.5133
Mix yolks with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
Divide evenly among halves.
Cover each with red and black caviar - 29.3593
Drain tomatoes for at least 2 hours; reserve juice for other purposes.
Blend cheese with enough cream to make it spreadable; mix in onion juice.
Spread each sauteed bread round with cheese.
Mash tomatoes and spread a little over cheese on each round.
Cover... - 28.7226
Caviar Topped Eggs Hors D Oeuvres
In small bowl combine olives, capers, lemon juice, oil, anchovies, and garlic powder, mixing well; cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. - 28.3243
Easy Eggplant Caviar
Wash eggplant, discard green end, and bake whole on a shallow pan at 400Â° F., until it is soft to the touch at its broadest end, about 30 minutes.
Cool cooked eggplant, then cut in half length wise and scoop flesh from shell.
Discard skin and excess... - 27.7889
Prick eggplant and bake in a pan at 400° F. for 1 hour.
Allow to cool, then remove skin and cut pulp into small chunks. Squeeze or press excess liquid from eggplant.
In a small skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for about 5 minutes or... - 27.7888
This Caviar Eggs recipe is an easy-to-prepare breakfast course. An amazingly delicious egg dish, caviar egg is a recipe that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.4827
Pour a little olive oil over each eggplant.Wrap in tin foil with a slice of garlic and cook in the oven at a temperature of 200°C for about 30 minutes.
Take out from the foil and with a spoon remove the flesh of the eggplant.
Chop the flesh with a knife and... - 27.0948
Eggs With Brown Butter And Salmon Caviar
1. Put the eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Cover the saucepan tightly and remove from the heat. Let stand, covered, for 12 minutes.
2. Fill a medium bowl with ice water. Pour out the water from the... - 26.6371
Scoop out egg yolks, and mash.
Add mayonnaise, caviar (reserving a little for garnish), pars-ley and onion juice.
Taste for seasoning, and add salt if necessary.
Heap mixture into egg whites, and garnish with caviar.
Chill. - 26.2785
Red Caviar In Cream
Put all ingredients except caviar in blender.
Whirl for a few seconds.
Mix lightly and chill.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with dill or chives for a first course or use as a dip for potato chips, scallions, and carrot... - 25.9371
Oysters And Caviar
Spread the seaweed in a flat basket.
Arrange the oysters, in their shells, on the seaweed.
Sprinkle each oyster with 2 or 3 pieces of scallion.
Top each one with a dab of caviar. - 25.5714
Poached Quail Eggs With Truffle, American Sauce With Caviar
Break the quail eggs two by two and gently pour them into (6) cups lined with a sheet of cling film.
Add a little bit of truffle to each cup.
Close the cling film and cook in boiling water with a little vinegar for about 3 minutes - 25.3706
Combine the black-eyed peas, scallions, shallots, bell pepper, celery, tomato, vinegar, cinnamon, marjoram, thyme, salt, ground pepper, and pepper sauce in a medium bowl; toss well. - 25.3493
Pasta With Caviar And Shallots In Olive Oil
In a medium skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
As soon as the shallots sizzle, pour them with the oil over individual servings of pasta.
Top each serving with a dollop of caviar and a sprinling of chives. - 25.2978
Hard Boiled Eggs With Caviar
Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
Arrange on a large serving platter, cut side up.
Coat each half with mayonnaise, and top with a few caviar eggs and a sprinkling of parsley. - 23.1224
Russian Caviar Snack
Toast enough slices of bread on both sides to make 12 strips, 1x2 inches.
Spread with butter, then with the combined caviar and lemon juice.
Garnish generously with egg white forced through a coarse sieve.
Top with a fluff of pureed egg yolk and a tiny... - 22.991
Crepes With Caviar
Have above foods available; let each person make his own crepes.
These are perfect for an informal yet elegant cocktail party. - 22.2484
Shrimp And Caviar Cocktail
Arrange shrimp in chilled dishes.
Combine next 3 ingredients and pour over shrimp.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 22.2176
Caviar On Jellied Consomme
Simmer beef soup bones in water, seasoned with salt, pepper, a bay leaf, a pinch of savory, a pinch of garlic, sliced onions, and 2 thin slices of lemon, for 2 hours.
Strain and measure.
For each two cups of broth mix in 1 envelope of unflavored gela... - 20.6936
New Potatoes With Mock Caviar
This New Potatoes With Mock Caviar is very easy to make. All you have to do is to follow the one step instruction I have furnished below. You will never regret making this! - 19.806
Red Caviar Madrilene
1. Pour the madrilene into six bouillon cups. Stir into each cup a heaping tea spoon of caviar. Refrigerate until the madrilene jellies. - 19.7107
Crepes With Caviar
Have the above foods available and allow guests to make their own delicious crepes.
These crepes would be perfect for an informal yet elegant cocktail party. - 19.4003
Celery Stuffed With Caviar
Blend caviar with cheese and enough anchovy oil to make thick mixture; add minced onion.
Use no salt.
Stuff celery; chill. - 19.3281
Caviar Recipes By Category