- » Cauliflower Stew
Cauliflower Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower stew recipes.
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
You May Also Like!
Stewed Cauliflower And Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to brown.
Add the bay leaves and cauliflower, then the tomatoes, vinegar, salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes over low heat, until the... - 34.3029
Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
This Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts dish reminds me of the similar stir fried dishes in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I added water chestnuts to this Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts recipe and they really... - 39.6925
Spicy Stewed Cauliflower And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to turn brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pieces of potatoes and cook until they also begin to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cayenne pepper, lemon,... - 39.5649
Fresh Cauliflower Ham Chowder
1. In saucepan cover and cook potatoes, water, onion, and bouillon granules, for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes more or till tender.
3. Blend in 2 1/2 cups of the milk, the ham, nutmeg, and pepper; bring it to boil.
4.... - 43.6086
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.5045
Cauliflower With Tomato
1) Wash well and break the cauliflower and into small flowerets.
2) In a large saucepan add the celery, stewed tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, stir in the cauliflowerets and boil further.
4) Lower the heat, cover and simmer... - 31.7926
Cauliflower And Egg Savory
1. Parboil cauliflower. Drain and keep liquor for preparing the sauce.
2. Stew sliced tomatoes, onions and capsicums with the butter.
3. Put in a baking dish alternately with the cauliflower.
4. Put a layer of sliced hard-boiled egg. Cover with white sauce.... - 39.8695
Braised Fall Vegetables
ln a large skillet heat margarine over medium heat until melted.
Add cabbage wedges and carrots.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes, stirring once or twice with a wooden spoon.
Gently stir in cauliflower, onion, water, vinegar, salt, cardamom, and pepper.Bring to... - 37.0759
Veal Stew With Vegetables
Cut the meat into cubes 1 inch each, and stew in 2 pt. of water.
Skin with a spoon as soon as it begins to boil and after boiling for 5 mins. add the vegetables cut into small cubes, the celery, and salt; add a small muslin bag containing the onions and whole... - 38.1297
Sweet And Spicy Vegetable Stew
In a large saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 41.4556