- » Cauliflower Soup
Cauliflower Soup Recipes
Cauliflower soup is a dish prepared by simmering cauliflower florets along with other vegetables in water over a period of time. The recipe is popular in France and other parts of Western Europe and many variations ... More »
Hearty Cauliflower Soup
A warm and hearty bowl of comfortable soup is all you want in a winter evening. This creamy cauliflower soup is going to be perfect for such moments. You get all the warmth and all the nutrients and feel happy at the end. Follow the easy instructions given by... - 133.797
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Have a look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for raw cauliflower soup. The soup uses some healthy greens and flavorful ingredients that makes the video all the more interesting Amaze your guests with this delicious soup and enjoy! - 115.533
Easy Cauliflower Soup
1. In a saucepan melt butter and sauté the onions for 5 minutes on low heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté, add cauliflower and butter, stir everything.
3. Add chicken stock and cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes.
4. In a blender, blend the... - 111.793
Curry Flavored Roasted Cauliflower Soup
A lovely make ahead cauliflower soup that is spiced up using Indian curry powder. Chef Russel is at it again with his easy and simple recipe of soup perfectly demonstrated. So all soup lovers, this has to be the next soup you make and eat. - 106.664
Spicy And Creamy Cauliflower And Leeks Soup
Want a special recipe for a tasty soup that will knock everyone's socks off and leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make a creamy soup that everyone will love! - 103.427
This video is a creation of hypehits. You can visit hypehits for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.2231
Curry Cauliflower Chicken Soup
Why not try this terrific cross between a chili, soup and stew, a perfect winter dish. Watch this video that shares a simple soup recipe with a curry twist. The video is fantastic and the soup would definitely be a great flavorful extravaganza! - 79.1598
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Light Cream
Creamy Cauliflower Soup is hot favorite in homes across the world. Just right blend of cauliflower, onion, butter, flour, milk, herbs, egg- York, nutmeg, and cream with right mix of pepper make the Creamy cauliflower right soup for winters all across the... - 50.9978
Fresh Cauliflower Soup
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, water and lemon juice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Stir in cauliflower and cover. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and reserve liquid. Break the... - 49.4032
Cauliflower Soup With Madeira
Cook in boiling water until tender.
Drain; divide into flowerets.
Reserve about one fourth of flowerets.
Force remaining cauliflower through a strainer or food mill, or puree in blender.
Melt butter and cook onion and celery in it for 2... - 48.7114
Cauliflower Soup With Curried Apple
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium low heat.
Add cauliflower, onion, leek, and bay leaf; saute until onion is translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add wine; simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.
Add broth and cream.
Bring to... - 48.5212
Cauliflower Soup With Dill And Caraway
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add leek and cauliflower and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in Chicken Stock and bouillon cube.
4. Cook over medium heat for 1/2 hour.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Allow it to cool.
7. Place in food processor and blend.
8.... - 48.3116
Perfect Creamy Cauliflower Soup
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Pour in oil and sauté the onion, scallions, and garlic.
3) Add celery and cauliflower and sauté a while.
4) Season with spices and combine well.
5) Cook this uncovered, by keeping the heat... - 48.1789
Cauliflower Soup With Confetti Garnish
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, cauliflower, and 6 cups of vegetable broth or water.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or... - 47.5292
Cauliflower Soup With Mussels
Cauliflower Soup with Mussels is simply scrumptious in taste. The divine mixture of potatoes, cauliflower, mussels, shallots, white wine, milk, nutmeg, egg yolk, and garnish with pepper, salt and chervil makes the cauliflower soup with Mussels out of this... - 47.4268
Curried Cauliflower Soup With Lime
1. Chop the cauliflower florets coarsely and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic to the oil
4. Saute the vegetables for about 3 minutes, until softened.
5. Add the curry powder... - 47.0324
Simple Cauliflower Soup
I personally feel Cauliflower Soup is very nourishing. Nor a degree less neither a degree more the mixture of cauliflower, onion, carrot, tomatoes, and sour cream, with the dash of pepper along with ham gives a divine taste. Cauliflower soup is famous... - 46.8312
The Meiners Cauliflower Soup
Reserve 1/2 cup flowerets for garnish.
Cook remainder in desired stock with soy sauce, paprika, savory, garlic powder, and black pepper until cauliflower is soft.
Puree in blender.
Melt butter in a small saucepan; add flour and stir until flour is cooked... - 46.8064
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Trim cauliflower, separate into florets and wash.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Put cauliflower and onion into pan of boiling salted water, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, saving 2 cups cooking liquid.
Mash half cauliflower and onion.
Melt butter in a... - 46.6222
Delicious Cauliflower Soup
1. In a medium sauce pan, place 1 cup water for boiling.
2. Once boiled, add florets and cook till florets are tender.
3. Using a soup strainer, strain cooked florets. Reserve cooking liquid.
4. Keep aside 1 cup cooked florets.
5. In an electric... - 46.6177
Golden Tofu Cauliflower Soup
Heat oil in a 4 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in garlic, curry powder, coriander, and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute.
Add stock, cauliflower, tofu, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high... - 46.4002
Chicken Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove and discard the leaves and thick stalks from the cauliflower.
2) Break and separate the cauliflower into flowerlets and reserve about 12 tiny flowerlets for garnish.
3) In a heavy base saucepan, melt the butter or bacon... - 46.2472
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ©, onions, and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add stock, cauliflower and seasoning, bring to boil stirring constantly.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
4)... - 45.62
Cauliflower Soup With Basil And Pine Nuts
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make... - 45.4432
Spinach And Cauliflower Soup
Cauliflower soup Cut cauliflower into small flowerets.
Melt butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion, cook until transparent.
Add cauliflower, mix well, cook 2 minutes; stir to prevent browning.
Add stock, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered 20... - 44.6897
Cream Of Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 15 to 21 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Process half the vegetables in food processor or blender bowl... - 44.6059
1. In a two quart saucepan, add onions and potatoe, cover with waterand allow to boil with the lid on
2. Cook over high heat until the potato is crip tender, say five minutes or more
3. In a small bowl, mix together the milk and flour, stirring till... - 44.4786
Cut up the stalks of the cauliflower and some of the flowers.
Put into a pan with the chopped onion, water or stock and seasoning and simmer gently until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Make white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the cauliflower puree... - 44.4272
Melt butter in a pan over low heat and fry onion.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add flour and mix well.
Add rest of the vegetables.
Stir in milk and water.
Cook on medium fire till vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add... - 44.3474
Heat 2 cups water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; add cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes; do not drain.
Pour cauliflower and onion with water into blender container.
Cover and blend on high... - 43.2117
The taste of this particular Cauliflower Soup recipe has occupied my senses so much that I hardly ever go for any other recipe of this soup. I never fail to eat Appetizer while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. Vegetable is one of the... - 43.0354
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moder-I ate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bringtoa boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture... - 42.7754
Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
In large saucepan cook the frozen chopped broccoli and the cauliflower with the chopped onion and chicken bouillon granules in the 1/2 cups water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, In blender container blend half of the vegetable... - 42.2279
Heat the butter in a large, heavy pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry slowly until soft.
Add the cauliflower, water and stock cubes then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sieve the soup or puree in a blender.
Return it to the pan and check seasoning.
Stir in the... - 42.1994
Spinach And Cauliflower Soup
1. Take a food process with steel blade and pass cauliflower, ¼ cup half and half, nutmeg, ginger, pepper and salt to form a smooth puree. Keep aside.
2. Keep a big saucepan with butter on medium heat and melt it. Add cornstarch and whisk till it is... - 41.8213
1) Sauté the onion and garlic slowly in butter or margarine until translucent.
2) Add the cauliflower, stock and salt and pepper (to taste) and allow boiling.
3) Cover up and cook for 1 hour.
4) In a liquidizer, puree the soup and transfer it back to... - 41.7982
Golden Cauliflower Soup
Break the cauliflower into small florets, chop the stalk and set aside.
Heat the butter or margarine in a large pan, add the cumin seeds and roast for 1 minute, or until you smell the aroma.
Lower the heat; add the cauliflower and turmeric and saute for 5... - 41.2028
Wash the cauliflower and break it into pieces.
Cook it in salted water for about 10 to 15 minutes, until it is tender.
Drain off the water into another pot.
Add the butter, cornmeal, and bouillon cube to the water.
Boil this for 3 minutes.
Add the egg and... - 40.8958
Cut cauliflower into florets and wash well.
Place cauliflower, onion and stock in a pan over high heat and boil for 5-7 minutes till tender.
Transfer soup to a blender, add remaining ingredients and blend till smooth.
Return soup to pan and heat... - 40.655
Onion & Cauliflower Soup
Heat the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves, cinnamon & peppercorns and fry again for a minute.
Add the cauliflower & mushroom and fry again.
Add cornflour and allow it to mix.
Now add the milk & 3 cups of water.
Finally add... - 39.717
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Place the onions and 1 tablespoon of stock in a large stockpot or flameproof casserole.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots and cauliflower and cook over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add... - 39.6429
Cauliflower Soup With Cheese
Reserve 1/2 cup tiny cauliflowerets for garnish.
Cook remainder in stock with soy sauce, savory, paprika, garlic and pepper until cauliflower is soft.
Melt butter until bubbly, add flour, and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir... - 39.4853
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931
Fresh Cauliflower Soup
Combine water, salt, and lemon juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add cauliflower; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain cauliflower, reserving liquid; break into flowerets, and set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low... - 38.7112
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, green onion, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, about 5 minutes, stirring once; do not drain.
Stir in chicken broth, 3/4 cup of the milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir remaining 1/4 cup milk into... - 37.7972
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Half And Half
In a large pan, cover cauliflower with boiling salted water and cook, uncovered, until tender.
Strain; reserve liquid.
Puree cauliflower and return to cooking liquid.
Stir in half-and-half.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Sauté onion over medium heat; whis - 36.9451
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. - 36.3081
Double Cheese Cauliflower Soup
1) In a saucepan, combine together the cauliflower and water. Bring the mixture to a boil and set it aside.
2) Place a slow cooker over low heat and heat it. Add the cheese sprad and cram cheese and pour in the water and cauliflower. Stir well so that... - 36.1585
Curried Cauliflower Soup
Steam flowerets in a small amount of water for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine over low heat in a 3- or 4-quart saucepan. Add onion and saute several minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in curry... - 36.0145
Mix together and sprinkle over top of soup when serving, if desired.
1. Cook rice and set aside.
2. Bring cauliflower, chicken stock, and celery to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
3. Whisk cornstarch into milk... - 35.7156
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the cauliflower and stock and bring to the boil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Rub through a strainer or purge in an... - 35.3993
Split Pea And Cauliflower Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and celery, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes, and turmeric and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
2... - 35.3985
Rose Colored Cauliflower Soup
1. Peel and dice the potatoes.
2 Bring the salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and diced potatoes to the water and boil gently for 30 minutes. Cool a little, then rub through a strainer or puree in a blender.
3 Return the puree to the pan and... - 35.3643
Spice Cauliflower Soup
In India, there are two main tzpes of soup, "rasam" originaters from the south and "shorba" from thr north. This soup, or shorba, would be served at the beginning of a meal. Based on cauliflower, this creamed soup is spicy but not excessively so. It is... - 34.2798
Pasta And Cauliflower Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil. Saute carrot and onion 5 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally. Add cauliflower and 4 cups water; cover and cook 5 minutes.
2. Stir in shells, basil and salt; bring to a boil. Cook 1 2-16 minutes, or until shells are... - 33.8383
Easy Cauliflower Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Meanwhile, separate the cauliflower into florets, then chop the florets into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add the cauliflower and chicken... - 33.5445
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1!n a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers... - 33.467
Sunchoke And Cauliflower Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the celery and onion and cook over low heat until softened, about 6 minutes. Add the stock and milk and bring to a simmer over high heat. Add the cauliflower, sunchokes and thyme and bring to a... - 33.3701
Rich Cauliflower Soup
1. Place cauliflowerets and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Stir in chicken broth, half-and-half, salt, nutmeg, allspice and cheese. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3... - 33.2157
Puree Of Cauliflower Soup
Steam the cauliflower and potatoes for 20 minutes.
Combine with stock, leeks, bay leaf, and caraway seeds in a large saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Puree in blender or food processor a cup at a time.
Return to the pot and heat... - 32.3861
Spicy Cauliflower Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, partly cover, and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cauliflower, basil and parsley sprigs; season well. Cook 8 minutes, partly covered, over low heat.
Mix in flour until well incorporated;... - 31.9346
1. Put the cauliflower, milk and 3 teacups of water in a vessel and put to boil.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser. Strain.
3. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the cauliflower and liquid and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add salt and... - 31.7778
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes with their liquid, broth, onion, and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the cauliflower is tender.
3. Increase the heat to the high... - 31.4283
1. Place the butter in a large ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until melted. Stir in the onion, cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the flour and... - 31.4218
In a large pan or pressure cooker, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter.
Drop in 1 bay-leaf, a few peppercorns and 1 onion, finely chopped.
Fry till the onion just begins to soften.
Chop and add florets from 1 small cauliflower (weighing about 300 gms).
Coat well... - 29.7435
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Boil water in a pot and add the cauliflower florets. Let it sit for 2 minutes and then drain. Set aside 1/3rd of the cauliflower mix in a plate.
2. Add the rest of the florets into a blender along with the celery and blend well.
3. In a skillet,... - 0
Vegan Cauliflower Cream Of Asapargus Soup
Cauliflower can become cream of any soup...but roasted asparagus is a really nice version. Check out a simple way to make a creamy delicious base to your next hot soup! - 0
Cauliflower Soup Recipes By Category