- » Cauliflower Side Dish
Cauliflower Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower side dish recipes.
Indian Aloo Gobi
Indian Aloo Gobi is another authentic dish from Chef Manjula. Cauliflowers are available all over the world so why not try making a curry that's so delicious and loved all over the world. Making curry is not that difficult as the chef shows the complete... - 131.632
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn.... - 131.28
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 130.53
Low Calorie Cauliflower Au Gratin
Now that you are on a diet, are you missing delicacies like Au Gratin? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect cauliflower au gratin the healthy way. It is just as cheesy and delicious but the fat and calorie contents... - 130.1
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower
When most people think of ways to cook the much disliked cauliflower they will come up with either boiling or gratinating. It may seem strange, but cauliflower is absolutely fantastic when lightly roasted, a great cooking technique because it brings out the... - 128.328
Aloo Gobi Ki Sabji
Aloo Gobi ki sabji is one of the most simple staples of Indian winters as cauliflower is a winter vegetable. However, as this dish has become an international favorite; you can follow this video and prepare a simple and delicious curry at home no matter which... - 126.314
Roasted Cauliflower And Butternut Squash
I have to say, roasting is one of my favorite methods of preparing vegetables. Itâs so easy and in my opinion brings out the very best of just about any vegetable. This recipe boasts few ingredients but is packed with flavor and flexibility. I will serve... - 125.284
Spicy Aloo Gobi Curry
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking! - 122.826
Garlic And Herb Mashed Cauliflower | Paleo
The simple mashed cauliflower turned out beautifully for my mom's birthday dinner! Since I was feeling confident with my cauliflower mash capabilities, I thought up a tasty twist for this dish to try out for the second time. With a few other simple additions,... - 122.076
Vegan Mashed Cauliflower
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2) Place the covered steamer basket with cauliflower florets onto the pot of boiling water.
3) Steam the cauliflower for about 9 to 10 minutes until the florets are fork tender.
4) Then add the white kidney... - 120.89
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 120.28
Paleo (cauliflower) Rice
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 119.687
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 119.568
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 115.687
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 114.224
Indian Aloo Gobi Curry
When you are looking for a change of taste, this Indian Aloo gobi or potato and cauliflower curry can be the right choice. It is a hot favorite in every Indian household and can be made more or less spicy, as per the taste. You can serve it on rice or Indian... - 112.743
Rustic Roasted Cauliflower
This is a delicious and healthy roasted cauliflower recipe that is super easy to prepare. All you need are three ingredients. Roasting is a great cooking technique for cauliflower because it brings out the sweetness in the vegetable. - 112.347
Who knew cauliflower could stand in for rice?
A delicious gem loaded with vitamin C; - 111.544
Betty's Nutty Broccoli And Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
When looking for a simple, fast, and fabulous weeknight treat that brims with healthy nutrients and loads of flavors, this dish would make for the perfect pick. Nutty broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce is a surprisingly simple but stunningly sumptuous... - 109.308
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 109.102
Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
To all those intending to include potato in your meal, here is a recipe you can use to mimic potato. Watch Stacey replacing the potato with cauliflower to intuitively cook this faux potato. Low on carbs and great in taste! - 108.687
Cauliflower With Mornay Sauce
A simple and delicious way to prepare cauliflower. The tasty Mornay sauce is creamy and tangy and the breadcrumbs add a nice texture. This is a family favorite. - 108.253
Seared Cauliflower With Garlic And Tamari
1. Place a skillet on medium high flame, and drop cauliflower in it. Stir slowly and saute until just brown.
2. Add tamari, stir, and cook.
3. When tamari sticks to the pan, add water, and garlic. Allow the sauce to simmer until it just coats the... - 108.13
Steaming cauliflower is one of the best ways to get the most taste and nutrition out of it. Preparing this recipe requires a few simple ingredients and some quick steps. Just pick your inspiration from this Keith Snow's recipe and get going. - 107.906
Mashed Creamy Cauliflower
Want to know a way to include vegetables in your kids and husbands diet? Watch this video, the chef in the video gives a good idea to do it. The dish is simple and appetizing. And can be made with any veggie. - 106.793
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.695
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 104.386
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, add cauliflower, cream, flour, and ¾ cup of grated Parmesan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss well.
4. Into a 2-quart baking dish, transfer the mixture. Cover the dish tightly with... - 103.952
Mashed Millet And Cauliflower
Mashed grains and cauliflower…how does that sound? According to Katherine, this is a good substitute to mashed potatoes and is a great way to get some veggies into the kids!! Cauliflower and millet are a great combination. Watch Katherine make this, and try... - 102.415
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 102.086
Spicy Potatoes And Cauliflower
Would you like to try something spicy for lunch today? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Spicy Potatoes and Cauliflower that make a great side dish. Don't miss out on this recipe. - 101.939
Crunchy Cauliflower Bites
When you need a great party appetizer to serve your guests, just opt for crunchy cauliflower bites. Easy to make and great to taste, this crispy cauliflower appetizers are low in fat and extremely delicious. Follow the video recipe and make this crispy treat... - 101.778
Healthy Cauliflower Mash
If you are a cauliflower lover you will love this dish and if you are not, you will still love this dish! Pureed or mashed cauliflower is a great substitute for mashed potatoes. Low in carbs and high in nutrients, the "cauli-taste" is very mild. Garlic, leeks... - 101.23
Curried Cauliflower And Sweet Potato Saute
The cauliflower benefits from the aromatic spices, and sweet potato lends a sweet heartiness and color to this healthy side dish. Serve this fragrant vegetable sauté over whole wheat couscous or brown rice. Watch Chef Binks show you how to create this... - 99.288
Classic Cauliflower Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Doubt if cauliflower has many fans, but this delicious cauliflower Spaghetti Aglio Olio dish will definitely prove it wrong. Chef has put together a low-fat recipe which takes with it the wonders of cauliflower and delicious spaghetti. - 98.2597
Roasted Fresh Cauliflowers
Not all good dishes need to have complicated recipes? Chef Keith Snow prepares a delicious cauliflower recipe using fresh vegetables that is a cinch to make. On days when you don't feel like preparing an elaborate meal, this recipe could be your best bet. - 97.6407
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Prawn And Cauliflower In Béchamel Sauce
On a cold winter day there is nothing like a hot bake! This specific bake is something Steve is used to making and shared this recipe with us! Note the video has no audio though the instructions are written in the video across as titles! Yet a video to watch! - 94.0339
Mashed Cauliflower With Grilled Pork Strips
Want a recipe that looks as well as tastes good. Try making Mashed Cauliflower with Grilled Pork Strips. This is a nutritious and healthy meal which can be served with cut lemons on lettuce leaves. It is definitely worth a try! - 93.9626
Beautiful Butter Roasted Cauliflower
I hate boiled cauliflower because it has this peculiar smell but these butter roasted cauliflower flowerets are just delicious. They have a slight crunch to them and go perfectly with steaks or grills. I'm sure kids will liked them too. - 92.3528
Cauliflower In Onion And Tomatoes Gravy
Side dishes make and leave impression on the food lovers you will agree to it. Now, if you want to learn some nice side dish that a vegan too can enjoy, then watch this video. The chef makes a very simple mixed vegetable dish with cauliflower as the main... - 92.3513
Don't settle for a bland curry when you can do more! Fresh steamed cauliflower can be a feast ideal for lunch or dinner. Cook this simple dish at home and enjpoy a simple cajun dish from Beryl Stokes. - 87.6849
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets about 3cm in size.
2. Wash well under cold running water.
3. Grate the cheddar cheese.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6) or heat the grill to hot.
To make the mornay(cheese) sauce:
5. Make... - 85.7991
Cauliflower Peas Shaak - Sabji - Gobi Matar Sabji
Those fond of Indian cuisine will really like this dish. The vegetable is made in gujarati style. You can serve it with hot roti or rice. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video for the easy recipe by the chef itself. - 84.2282
Raw Food Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Be it any meal, if you want to try something raw and healthy, cauliflower mashed potatoes always find their way. Don't worry if you don't know how to perfect the dish as Franck details this easy recipe to make it the best. - 81.132
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 80.9283
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower can turn out well to any occasion when cooked anyways. Check out this video showing a simple and easy way to make mashed cauliflower. Ideal side to go with meat or fish dishes over Thanksgiving. - 80.348
Want to try a simple Filipino dish at home? The video shows a simple Chopsuey recipe using lots of colorful vegetables. However, hunting for Mama Sita's Stir fry mix would be a difficult task. - 63.3615
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
Chou Fleur Polonais
Chou Fleur Polonais is a cauliflower recipe made in French style. You have to try this yourself to find out how it is. I am sure you will like it and enjoy it. The newness of the recipe is the strength of the dish. Enjoy Chou Fleur Polonais. - 50.2167
Cauliflower And Mushrooms With Yogurt Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine cauliflowerets, onion, water, parsley and marjoram.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Let stand,... - 49.7612
Cheesy Cauliflower And Shrimp
Are you looking for a yummmm Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp recipe? Then you are in luck! Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. The Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp is made with Vegetable which is easy to find at any... - 49.5277
Cauliflower And Almond Salad
1) In boiling water, add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and cool under running water.
3) Drain again and peel off the skin.
4) In a salad bowl, add the beans and the other salad ingredients.
5) Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind and... - 49.3327
Cauliflower With Poppy Seed Sauce
Cauliflower in poppy seed sauce is yet another amazing recipe. You can make it using simple method and enjoy is with main course of your choice. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 49.1014
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
1. Mix KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, margarine and garlic salt and set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine flour, salt and pepper.
3. Slowly add milk, mixing until smooth, using a wire whip if necessary.
4. Put in bouillon cube and let... - 48.9827
Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1) Rinse cauliflower with running water. Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water to cook the flowerets for about 10 minutes or until crisp and tender.
3) Drain excess... - 48.618
Marinated Cauliflower Salad
Break into medium flowerets.
Soak 1 hour in cold water and lemon juice.
Place in a saucepan and pour in boiling water, about 3/4 way up the flowerets.
Add 1 tsp salt.
Simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes or until just tender.
Dry... - 48.5045
Spiced Cauliflower Crumble Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the oil, fry the onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and mustard seeds for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender. Add the cauliflower and coat in the spices.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry... - 48.1936
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler
2) Halve the cauliflowers and cut the broccoli into large florets.
3) In a saucepan, boil the cauliflower and broccoli in the salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well, remove into a shallow ovenproof dish... - 48.046
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
This Colorful Cauliflower Bake is not only appealing to the eye but to the eager palate also. Try this irresistibly seasoned veg bake for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Colorful Cauliflower Bake are... - 47.9802
Cauliflower Baked In Wine And Cream Sauce
1. In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil on a high flame.
2. Add the cauliflower and reduce the flame.
3. Cover and simmer cauliflower for 20-25 minutes until tender yet crisp.
4. Drain cauliflower and reserve the broth.
5. Measure broth and add cream... - 47.8722
Enjoy cauliflower in hollandaise sauce. It is interesting that cauliflower can taste so good and varied in this sauce. Serve it as a side dish with any of your favorite main course. - 47.7949
1) In a 2-qt. casserole, add the cauliflowerets and water.
2) Cook covered in the microwave at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender, stir once in between.
3) Drain well and keep covered for a while.
4) In a 4-cup measure, melt the... - 47.7135
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Crunchy Cauliflower. Vegetable is the key ingredient in Cruimchy Cauliflower. Pamper everyone with Crunchy Cauliflower as Side Dish. Stop looking and try this Crunchy Cauliflower recipe immediately. - 47.562
Gingered Green Beans And Cauliflower
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and red pepper.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add... - 47.5512
1) In boiling salted water add cauliflower and cook till tender.
2) Reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Remove cauliflowers.
3) In a saucepan add butter and stir flour when it melts.
4) Stir for a minute and add milk.
5) Stir on simmering heat... - 47.5383
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce! This is a perfect dish for a vegetarian spread! Personally, I love preparing this delicious dish not only because my family gobbles it down but also because the Cauliflower With Curry Sauce is easy to prepare! Try it! - 47.4068
1 In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2 Cut the cauliflower into quarters.
3 Add the cauliflower to the boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender but still firm.
4 Drain immediately.
5 Set aside to... - 47.4006
Cauliflower In Piquant Sauce
1) In a microwavable container, put the cauliflower florets with water.
2) Dredge with salt, put the lid and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once while cooking, set aside.
3) In a microwavable bowl, place the butter.
4) Melt the butter in microwave for 30... - 47.3872
Most Delicious Cauliflower
1) Remove the ricotta cheese from the refrigerator and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan with 1/2 cup boiling water, add the cauliflower and salt, return to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
3)... - 47.3828
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 47.3639
This Dry cauliflower is a very tempting fare. This crunchy cauliflower dish with an array of vegetables is a terrific treat. Try out this Dry Cauliflower with rice for your next meal and you'll never forget its delicious presence. - 47.306
Cheddar Cauliflower Quiche
In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in milk until mixture forms a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out to fit a 9-in pie plate.
Place... - 47.2563
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 47.2377
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.1337
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower. Break into small florets; chop the stem and thick portions.
2. Wash, scrape and cut the ginger into slivers.
3. Cut two lemons into pieces and extract juice of the other two lemons. Keep aside.
4. Boil the water with salt,... - 47.0917
1) Trim the cauliflower. Slice off the hard stems from the cauliflowe.
2) Into a pot of salted, boiling water add in the cauliflower florets.
3) Cook the cauliflower covered till they become tender. Drain and keep warm.
4) Mix the... - 47.0445
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add lemon juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Stir in Cauliflower heads with flowerets down.
4. Boil again, lower the heat and cook cauliflower, covered, for about 15 minutes or... - 46.9953
1. Break the cauliflower head into even sized small florets and wash well.
2. Using a small sharp knife, peel the skin from the stalks as much as possible.
3. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the cauliflower sprigs with a little lemon... - 46.9464
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
The Meiners Cauliflower Soup
Reserve 1/2 cup flowerets for garnish.
Cook remainder in desired stock with soy sauce, paprika, savory, garlic powder, and black pepper until cauliflower is soft.
Puree in blender.
Melt butter in a small saucepan; add flour and stir until flour is cooked... - 46.8064
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 46.7221
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.6903
1) Wash and pat dry fresh chilies. If using canned, prepare and set aside.
2) Trim carrots and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Remove leaves from cauliflower and remove the core. Break head into large pieces and extract florets. Wash florets... - 46.6446
Potato Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Break the cauliflower into flowerets with some of the green leaves.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower and potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
4) Drain thoroughly and reserve 1/4 pint of the... - 46.6177
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Cut the cauliflower into quarters and remove the thick stalks.
2) Put the water into the cooker and add the trivet, rim side down.
3) Stand the cauliflower on the trivet and season lightly with salt.
4) Close the cooker, bring to high... - 46.5587
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
Cauliflower Spinach Toss
Spread nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
Discard tough stems from spinach.
Plunge leaves into cold water to clean; lift out, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Place in a bowl and add... - 46.5065
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 46.4199
Carrot Cauliflower Salad
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the carrots and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the cauliflower.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are just crisp-tender; do not overcook.
Drain... - 46.416
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add cauliflower and blanch briefly .
Remove with slotted spoon or strainer and set aside to cool.
Add beans to same water and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high... - 46.3976
1) Split cauliflower into flowerets.
2) In a medium saucepan pour water 2 inches deep and boil.
3) Add cauliflower and flowerets with salt to the boiling water.
4) Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside at room temperature.
5) In a... - 46.363
Baked Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1) From the cauliflower, cutaway the coarse outer leaves and break off the florets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Bring to a boil a large pan of lightly salted water and add the florets. With a lid, cover the pan and... - 46.2842
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
The cauliflower with tomato sauce is a rich and savory recipe made with cauliflower along with ham. Cooked in white wine along with chicken broth, the cauliflower with tomato sauce is prepared with mushrooms and parsley to taste. meaty with a bite to it, the... - 46.2597
Cauliflower Souffle With Noodles
1)Take the florets and cook them till just tender enough and drain excess water.Keep them warm.
2) In the same way cook noodles also,drain them.
3) Now add half of the chopped parsley,butter or margarine and salt,mix all well.
4) Take a... - 46.251