- » Cauliflower Seed Salad
Cauliflower Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower seed salad recipes.
Cauliflower With Yogurt Paprika And Sunflower Seeds
1) In a pan with boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower for about 5 min until slightly tender, drain well.
2) In a pan, saute the onion until softened, stir in the paprika and saute for further 2-3 min, then stir in the tomato and the... - 39.7763
Put the cauliflower florets into a salad bowl and toss with the vinaigrette dressing and tomatoes.
Serve hot or cold. - 24.3777
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.2464
Good Cauliflower Salad
Combine onions, celery leaves, sour cream, French dressing, caraway seed and salt.Dip cauliflower tidbits into dressing. - 22.3976
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 103.412
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.5684
Cauliflower And Pomegranate Salad
1) To make this salad, start with the dressing.
2) Take fresh avocado and halve it. Deseed the avocado and scoop out the flesh carefully into a mixing bowl or food processor.
3) To the pulp, add oil, vinegar and sugar. Puree the content to a smooth... - 41.3963
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 40.5159
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 43.2195
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 40.4086
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.3319
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 34.6607
In a large bowl combine cauliflower, carrot, and onion.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, celery seed, and salt; mix well.
Pour yogurt mixture over vegetables; toss to coat.
Garnish with parsley - 31.2332
Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Raisin Almond Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the slivered almonds in a pie plate. Toast the almonds in the oven, tossing halfway through, for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
2. In a medium saucepan, toast the yellow and brown mustard seeds with the cumin... - 29.0002
Carrot And Cauliflower Mint Salad
1. Put the mint on a steamer, bed in the cauliflower and steam it for 8 minutes or so until tender but still crisp. Allow it to cool still covered in the mint.
2. Mix the sugar into the carrots.
3. Put the mustard seed in a pan with the olive oil and fry it... - 29.2161
Winter Cauliflower Cabbage And Apple Salad
1. Prepare cauliflower florets breaking.
2. Core the seeds of the apple and dice. Place in orange juice to prevent discoloration.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower florets, diced apples, grated carrot, shredded cabbage. Simultaneously... - 32.026
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 36.626
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a steamer pot, cover and steam over high heat until barely tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, then refrigerate to chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a small dry skillet, toast the cumin seeds over high heat, shaking the pan, until... - 30.825
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add cauliflower and blanch briefly .
Remove with slotted spoon or strainer and set aside to cool.
Add beans to same water and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high... - 45.3713
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.2787
Salat Iz Tsvetnoi Kapusti's Vinogradom
1) In salted water, cook the cauliflower florets for 15 minutes, or until soft
2) Let the florets cool in the water.
3) Then, drain well.
4) To a mixing bowl, transfer the drained florets.
5) To this, add the remaining ingredients,... - 45.3225
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 29.9663
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 35.5813
French Fried Cauliflower Au Gratin
1.In a slow cooker, put pinto beans, beef broth, salt pork, lean beef, red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, cumin seeds and marjoram.
2.Put the cokker's lid on and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 12 hours.
3.Once the beans... - 37.0376
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 114.859
Spinach Health Salad
Toss the spinach with the cauliflower, mushrooms, and sunflower seeds.
Top with the grated egg. - 20.1176
Tomato Surprise Salad
Select medium sized smooth tomatoes.
Scald, peel and chill.
Carefully scoop the inside out of the tomatoes.
Remove the seeds from the pulp.
Chill all ingredients, and when ready to serve, mix the chicken, cucumber, tomato pulp, and nuts with the mayonnaise... - 32.913
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Londonderry Vegetable Salad
Londonderry Vegetable Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Londonderry Vegetable Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Great one to prepare! - 36.2668
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Vegetable Salad Ala Grecoue
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
2) SautÃ© the onions to cook over moderately high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and add bay leaves, thyme, mustard seeds, salt, pepper and 5 cups... - 50.5152
Bronzed Chicken Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle each side of each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Place the seasoned chicken... - 46.4768
American Kale Salad Part 1- Chopping Kale
f you're in need of a scrumptious Thanksgiving side, don't overlook kale, this recipe video recommends Gluten-free kale Salad recipe. The first part of video is all about the nutritional facts about kale salad and tips of chopping kale . An effortless... - 121.505
Combine vegetables in large bowl; sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix well.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix.
Add to vegetables; mix well. - 31.2161
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 42.4887
Potato Salad Special
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad; toss lightly; salt to taste.
Chill. - 30.6304
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 22.8514
Garden Chicken Salad
For dressing, in small bowl combine lemon yogurt, skim milk, parsley, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Season chicken or turkey lightly with salt and pepper.
On 4 individual salad plates, arrange chicken or turkey, romaine, bibb... - 34.903
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 47.3652
Twenty Four Hour Cabbage Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat vinegar, sugar, water, salt and celery seed; stir in gelatin.
Pour over veget ables.
Place in covered container; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
NOTE: This salad keeps well for several days. - 33.8657