- » Cauliflower Seed Salad
Cauliflower Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower seed salad recipes.
Cauliflower With Yogurt Paprika And Sunflower Seeds
1) In a pan with boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower for about 5 min until slightly tender, drain well.
2) In a pan, saute the onion until softened, stir in the paprika and saute for further 2-3 min, then stir in the tomato and the... - 39.2989
Put the cauliflower florets into a salad bowl and toss with the vinaigrette dressing and tomatoes.
Serve hot or cold. - 23.9788
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.5898
Good Cauliflower Salad
Combine onions, celery leaves, sour cream, French dressing, caraway seed and salt.Dip cauliflower tidbits into dressing. - 24.4766
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 104.386
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.0058
Cauliflower And Pomegranate Salad
1) To make this salad, start with the dressing.
2) Take fresh avocado and halve it. Deseed the avocado and scoop out the flesh carefully into a mixing bowl or food processor.
3) To the pulp, add oil, vinegar and sugar. Puree the content to a smooth... - 41.0764
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 42.1681
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.279
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 44.7769
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 37.0843
Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Raisin Almond Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the slivered almonds in a pie plate. Toast the almonds in the oven, tossing halfway through, for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
2. In a medium saucepan, toast the yellow and brown mustard seeds with the cumin... - 31.5249
Carrot And Cauliflower Mint Salad
1. Put the mint on a steamer, bed in the cauliflower and steam it for 8 minutes or so until tender but still crisp. Allow it to cool still covered in the mint.
2. Mix the sugar into the carrots.
3. Put the mustard seed in a pan with the olive oil and fry it... - 29.1037
Winter Cauliflower Cabbage And Apple Salad
1. Prepare cauliflower florets breaking.
2. Core the seeds of the apple and dice. Place in orange juice to prevent discoloration.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower florets, diced apples, grated carrot, shredded cabbage. Simultaneously... - 35.9408
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
In a large bowl combine cauliflower, carrot, and onion.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, celery seed, and salt; mix well.
Pour yogurt mixture over vegetables; toss to coat.
Garnish with parsley - 33.244
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a steamer pot, cover and steam over high heat until barely tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, then refrigerate to chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a small dry skillet, toast the cumin seeds over high heat, shaking the pan, until... - 30.3174
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add cauliflower and blanch briefly .
Remove with slotted spoon or strainer and set aside to cool.
Add beans to same water and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high... - 46.3976
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.518
Salat Iz Tsvetnoi Kapusti's Vinogradom
1) In salted water, cook the cauliflower florets for 15 minutes, or until soft
2) Let the florets cool in the water.
3) Then, drain well.
4) To a mixing bowl, transfer the drained florets.
5) To this, add the remaining ingredients,... - 43.5714
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 31.7427
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 37.7674
French Fried Cauliflower Au Gratin
1.In a slow cooker, put pinto beans, beef broth, salt pork, lean beef, red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, cumin seeds and marjoram.
2.Put the cokker's lid on and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 12 hours.
3.Once the beans... - 37.0931
Spinach Health Salad
Toss the spinach with the cauliflower, mushrooms, and sunflower seeds.
Top with the grated egg. - 22.7805
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 113.168
Tomato Surprise Salad
Select medium sized smooth tomatoes.
Scald, peel and chill.
Carefully scoop the inside out of the tomatoes.
Remove the seeds from the pulp.
Chill all ingredients, and when ready to serve, mix the chicken, cucumber, tomato pulp, and nuts with the mayonnaise... - 34.9369
Combine vegetables in large bowl; sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix well.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix.
Add to vegetables; mix well. - 34.9191
Potato Salad Special
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad; toss lightly; salt to taste.
Chill. - 32.5112
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 24.1761
Londonderry Vegetable Salad
Londonderry Vegetable Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Londonderry Vegetable Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Great one to prepare! - 38.4527
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 45.7916
Twenty Four Hour Cabbage Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat vinegar, sugar, water, salt and celery seed; stir in gelatin.
Pour over veget ables.
Place in covered container; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
NOTE: This salad keeps well for several days. - 34.7609
Vegetable Salad Ala Grecoue
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
2) SautÃ© the onions to cook over moderately high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and add bay leaves, thyme, mustard seeds, salt, pepper and 5 cups... - 48.1981
Bronzed Chicken Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle each side of each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Place the seasoned chicken... - 48.4795
American Kale Salad Part 1- Chopping Kale
f you're in need of a scrumptious Thanksgiving side, don't overlook kale, this recipe video recommends Gluten-free kale Salad recipe. The first part of video is all about the nutritional facts about kale salad and tips of chopping kale . An effortless... - 107.786
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Green And White Vegetable Salad
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the beans, cauliflower and broccoli in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 10 to 15... - 41.2556
Garden Chicken Salad
For dressing, in small bowl combine lemon yogurt, skim milk, parsley, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Season chicken or turkey lightly with salt and pepper.
On 4 individual salad plates, arrange chicken or turkey, romaine, bibb... - 37.0276
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Healthy Broccoli Salad
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and celery seeds; mix well and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add yogurt mixture and toss well. - 27.7715
Garden Glory Salad
1) Cut medium sized flowerets from the broccoli and cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, boil small amount water for 5 minutes to cook the flowerets and asparagus, until the vegetables crisp and tender.
3) Drain the water and place inside... - 47.3111
Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Shrimp Macaroni Salad has a Appetizing taste. The Lemon juice and parsley gives the Shrimp Macaroni Salad Dissimilar taste. - 34.7143
Mix the vegetables with the rotini.
Blend the mayonnaise, seasoning and cheese together.
Thoroughly mix throughout the salad and serve. - 34.6161
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 47.5608
Vegetable Salad Bowl
1) To make dressing, in jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients.
2) Shake vigorously to mi.
3) Chill until serving.
4) Shake again before serving.
5) To make salad, in a large bowl make layer with all vegetables.
6) Cover and refrigerate until... - 48.6883
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Warm Tofu Salad
Place all ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth.
Combine all vegetables except chopped onion in a salad bowl.
Stir dressing into vegetables, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving heat a non-stick pan and add oil,... - 43.9205
Shrimp Luncheon Salad
Drain shrimp; cut into halves.
Combine macaroni, cauliflower, celery, parsley, pickle and shrimp.
Blend mayonnaise, French dressing, lemon juice, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper together; mix well.
Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture; toss... - 39.3673
Healthy Spring Time Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still crisp.
Refresh under cold water and pat dry.
Halve the avocado, peel and pit.
Cut the flesh into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Cover asparagus pieces with boiling water, cook for 5 minutes,... - 45.0632
In a small saucepan, combine dressing ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Let cool 30 minutes or so.
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and carrot 1 minute.
In a salad bowl,... - 39.9252
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.5169
Molded Gazpacho Salad
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
Stir in vegetable juice cocktail, salad dressing, and vinegar.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in cauliflower, tomato, celery, and green pepper, Turn into a 3-cup mold.
Chill several... - 37.831
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 47.8522
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 38.7232
Shrimp Luncheon Salad
Drain shrimp; cut into helves.
Combine macaroni, cauliflower, celery, parsley, pickle and shrimp.
Blend mayonnaise, French dressing, lemon juice, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper together; mix well.
Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture; toss... - 39.1507
Chinese Pea Pod And Shrimp Salad
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the cauliflower for about 3 minutes.
2) To this, add the pea pods. Cook for 2 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water.
5) Drain the mixture thoroughly.
6) To a large mixing bowl,... - 36.9392
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 47.6942
Green Goddess Salad
Here’s your St Patrick’s Day salad. . .a beautiful, family-style salad for 2 people.
Of course, the theme is green for St Patrick’s Day, but this seasonal salad is getting made many more times around here, whilst these beautiful fresh veggies are in... - 0
Greek Vegetable And Cheese Salad
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process green pepper and onion.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc and process celery, olives, and cauliflower.
In separate bowl process lettuce, set aside.
Add tomatoes to bowl.
Assemble... - 41.748
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Chou Chou Salad
Steam the carrots and cauliflower until tenderâ€” about 10 minutes.
To make a spice flavor base for the dressing, pour the oil into a small skillet over medium heat and saute the cayenne, mustard seed, cumin seed and turmeric for 3 minutes.
Add the sugar... - 44.4223
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 49.8419
Yogurt With Spinach
Wash and trim the spinach.
Make sure no sand is left.
Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in large pot.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
When boiling, drop spinach in it and cover., As soon as the spinach wilts, remove it and put it in a colander.
Run cold water over it... - 42.0505
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 43.9827
Meatless Meal In A Bowl
Halve cherry tomatoes.
In salad bowl combine tomatoes, spinach, beans, cauliflower, mushrooms, cucumber, onion rings, and walnuts.
To make dressing peel, seed, and cut up avocado
In blender container combine avocado, yogurt, milk, honey, and garlic... - 38.601
Marinated Vegetable Buffet
1. Separate cauliflower into flowerets. Slice green beans.
2. Cook cauliflower, green beans, and carrots in boiling water 5 minutes. Vegetables should still be crisp. Drain.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 21.5984
Italian Vegetable Toss
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water.
Drain, rinse, and chop artichoke hearts.
In a large mixing bowl combine cooked macaroni, chopped artichoke hearts, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, olives, and green... - 40.0352
Garden Relish is a simple and easy to make salad recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this salad is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the vegetables and herbs is simply heavenly! - 47.095
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 44.8502
Stir Fried Tuna For Two
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy; set aside.
In a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, shake sesame seed until golden, about 3 minutes; pour sesame seed from pan and set aside.
To pan, add 1 tablespoon salad oil;... - 42.4522
Marinated Shrimp & Vegetables
Marinated shrimp and vegetables is a raw seafood and marinated vegetables preparation. Made with cauliflower, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms marinated along with shrimps in lemon juice concentrate and oil with dill and hot pepper sauce, it is chilled.... - 45.6659
Layered Vegetable Casserole
Cover blender container and set at BLEND.
With motor on, remove feeder cap, and drop cheese cubes into container.
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc.
Slice carrots and put into a 2-quart (2 liter) casserole.
Top carrots with 1/3 cup... - 39.0644
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 41.2353
Stir Fried Tuna
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy sauce; set aside.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat until golden (about 4 minutes), shaking pan often.
Pour out seeds and set aside.
Increase heat to high and... - 43.7381
Curried Vegetable Pancakes
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the egg and gradually add the milk, beating thoroughly to form a smooth batter. Season and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan and gradually pour in a little of the batter,... - 39.3717
Pour oil into a 5 quart pan and place over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cumin, and red pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaves, carrots, beans, bell pepper, cauliflower,... - 41.4693
1. Dice vegetables, layer in a bowl with the salt and leave for 12 hours.
2. Drain off all liquid.
3. Boil 450 ml/3/4 pint of the vinegar with the mustard seed, peppercorns, allspice, cloves and chillies for 4-5 minutes.
4. Strain, discarding the spices.
5.... - 39.1701
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 99.5674
1. In a salad bowl add the wheat flour, bread flour, gram flour dal, chopped coriander, palak or spinach(if available) and cumin seeds.
2. Add oil, salt and chili powder and mix well.
3. Knead well without adding extra water to form a smooth... - 107.806
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 45.95
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 92.2588
Vegetarian Pizza Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 425 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch greased jelly roll pan stretch the pizza dough
3) Prick the dough several times with a fork
4) Bake for 10 minutes till crisp
5) Cool onto a wire rack
6) Using a knife, cut the... - 49.3208
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288