- » Cauliflower Red Salad
Cauliflower Red Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower red salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower red salad recipes.
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 44.9653
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.5898
Raw Cauliflower Salad
A Raw Cauliflower Salad is what you can wish for when you want to eat an offbeat salad. If you find eating raw cauliflower weird, just try this and discover the taste that a raw cauliflower offers. This vinegary oiled salad with red apples, green... - 42.6552
Italian Cauliflower Salad
Italian Cauliflower Salad is a delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of cauliflower and Italian salad dressing in your next coming weekend party! - 33.2198
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad has a Matchless taste. The black olives and wine vinegar gives the Cauliflower Salad Exhilarating taste. - 35.2139
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.0058
Hot Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut cauliflower into florets, place in shallow dish with water, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine olives, capsicum and capers, sprinkle over cauliflower. Mix together vinegar, oil and oregano, pour over cauliflower.... - 28.7959
1) In a saucepan, add enough water to dip the flowerets.
2) Place over heat to cook cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the excess water.
4) In a large bowl, place cauliflower, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt, and... - 41.8352
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 104.386
Crispy Lettuce And Cauliflower Salad
Cut the apples into quarters, remove the cores, then slice the apples thinly.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple slices to prevent browning.
Place in a large salad bowl with the lettuce, cauliflower and sausage.
Blend the mayonnaise, soured cream and... - 37.166
Lettuce Cauliflower Salad
1. Line the bottom of a shallow bowl with lettuce and top with cauliflower florets and onions lices
2. Spread mayo over the entire salad with a rubber scraper and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bacon bits
3. Cover with a plastic film and refrigerate... - 33.9465
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 30.3129
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together cauliflower, olives, green pepper, pimento and onion.
2) In another mixing bowl, combine oil, lemonjuice, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar and mix well.
3) Pour oil mixture over vegetable mixture.
4) Toss lightly... - 44.0521
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Detach florets from... - 32.7232
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 35.5389
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.279
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 42.1681
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
Cauliflower And Artichoke Heart Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook cauliflower pieces in the boiling water until tender but crisp. Alternatively, prepare the frozen cauliflower following package directions.
2) Drain the cooked cauliflower and place it immediately... - 33.6448
Bean And Cauliflower Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2 Thoroughly drain.
3 In a pan put the beans along with fresh water and simmer, covered, for 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
4 Meanwhile, trim the cauliflower and break... - 42.8517
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 39.7138
Tossed Cauliflower Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Wash cauliflower, remove green stalks and separate into tiny flowerettes.
Slice onion paper-thin.
Add the green pepper and red pepper sliced fine, the mushroom slices and the olives and the cheese.
Mix very gently so as... - 32.6941
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.04
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 57.2293
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 43.7793
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754