- » Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad
Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower red pepper salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower red pepper salad recipes.
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.6871
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 31.9514
Italian Cauliflower Salad
Italian Cauliflower Salad is a delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of cauliflower and Italian salad dressing in your next coming weekend party! - 33.4344
Raw Cauliflower Salad
A Raw Cauliflower Salad is what you can wish for when you want to eat an offbeat salad. If you find eating raw cauliflower weird, just try this and discover the taste that a raw cauliflower offers. This vinegary oiled salad with red apples, green... - 42.8699
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad has a Matchless taste. The black olives and wine vinegar gives the Cauliflower Salad Exhilarating taste. - 35.4321
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 43.4995
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.235
1) In a saucepan, add enough water to dip the flowerets.
2) Place over heat to cook cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the excess water.
4) In a large bowl, place cauliflower, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt, and... - 42.0567
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 106.308
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together cauliflower, olives, green pepper, pimento and onion.
2) In another mixing bowl, combine oil, lemonjuice, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar and mix well.
3) Pour oil mixture over vegetable mixture.
4) Toss lightly... - 44.2638
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 30.5399
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Detach florets from... - 32.9369
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 35.7602
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.4901
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.8647
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 42.3828
Cauliflower And Artichoke Heart Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook cauliflower pieces in the boiling water until tender but crisp. Alternatively, prepare the frozen cauliflower following package directions.
2) Drain the cooked cauliflower and place it immediately... - 33.8766
Bean And Cauliflower Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2 Thoroughly drain.
3 In a pan put the beans along with fresh water and simmer, covered, for 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
4 Meanwhile, trim the cauliflower and break... - 43.0569
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 39.9211
Tossed Cauliflower Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Wash cauliflower, remove green stalks and separate into tiny flowerettes.
Slice onion paper-thin.
Add the green pepper and red pepper sliced fine, the mushroom slices and the olives and the cheese.
Mix very gently so as... - 32.9255
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.8353
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.2497
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 46.7248
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 41.2634
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 44.001
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 46.7262
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 31.9304
Cauliflower With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Garlic Vinaigrette Appetizer
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, cayenne, and salt in a jar.
Cover and shake well.
Marinate at room temperature for an hour or more.
Shake the vinaigrette again and pour it over the cauliflower.
Marinate in the refrigerator for a few... - 32.8236
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Chicken Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Chicken Salad! So just give it a try! - 29.3315
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 41.4379
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 37.0855
1. In a large bowl, mix rice vinegar and oil.
2. Add romaine, red-leaf lettuce, cauliflower, and zucchini. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste. - 25.2744
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 48.0504
Ham And Cheese Toss
Ham and cheese toss is a meat salad prepared with swiss cheese. Tossed with veggies and sour cream along with chives for a fresh taste, the ham and cheese toss can be served with meals of choice. - 30.6182
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.9058
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 47.1568
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.436
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.6618
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 42.0089
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.2426
Delicious Garden Salad
Soak cauliflower in salted water 30 minutes, wash and drain, trim off leaves and stems leaving small flowerets.
Dice onion and unpeeled cucumber; cut green and red peppers into thin strips.
Wash and dry spinach, remove stalks, roughly chop leaves.
Combine... - 30.8956
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 94.0785
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.7053
Moulded Chicken Salad
Bring stock to simmer in large saucepan over low heat.
Add chicken breast and reduce heat so stock is barely simmering.
Cover and poach until chicken is springy to the touch, about 8 minutes.
Remove chicken using slotted spoon.
Add enough water to stock to... - 43.5934
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Pimiento
For the dressing, in a small saucepan stir together the sugar, all-purpose flour, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add the vinegar and water to the saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.... - 32.8508
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Heat a large kettle of water and drop broccoli and cauliflower pieces into the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes to blanch.
Drain, rinse and cool in a pan of ice water.
Combine all vegetables in a big bowl and toss with a dressing made by... - 37.788
Marinated Garden Salad
Arrange green beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower, carrot, sweet red pepper, onion, banana pepper, and garlic; cover and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Plunge... - 39.6626
Raw Holiday Salad
Excited for Thanksgiving but not sure what to bring to the table? Everyone you know will go CRAZY for this FullyRaw Holiday Salad of EPIC proportions! It's crunchy, sweet, and creamy, and it hits every taste bud, keeping you in a state of smiling bliss! I... - 135.569
Garden Glory Salad
1) Cut medium sized flowerets from the broccoli and cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, boil small amount water for 5 minutes to cook the flowerets and asparagus, until the vegetables crisp and tender.
3) Drain the water and place inside... - 47.5407
Country Tossed Garden Salad
Wash and tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
Place into a large serving bowl.
Cut the onions, celery, radishes, mushrooms, pepper, cucumber and radicchio into coarse dice.
Add to the lettuce.
Mix in the remaining vegetables.
Serve with one or a... - 40.1741
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.4839
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 37.238
Mixed Vegetable Salad
In a storage container, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well.
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to coat vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, tossing several times.
Toss salad before serving.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.6625
Garden Chicken Salad
For dressing, in small bowl combine lemon yogurt, skim milk, parsley, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Season chicken or turkey lightly with salt and pepper.
On 4 individual salad plates, arrange chicken or turkey, romaine, bibb... - 37.2257
Mix the vegetables with the rotini.
Blend the mayonnaise, seasoning and cheese together.
Thoroughly mix throughout the salad and serve. - 34.8289
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.7748
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 37.8102
1 In a small saucepan, add the vinegar, oil, honey, onion, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Simmer for 10 minutes.
4 In a large plastic bag, add vegetables and pour the hot mixture over them, shake... - 46.2879
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Slice onion, radishes, and cucumber.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Allow salad to marinate about 1 hour, if possible, before serving. - 33.4371
Summer Vegetable Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Slice cucumber, red pepper and red onion.
Toss all vegetables in salad bowl with Dill Dressing. - 36.8735
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 44.044
In a small saucepan, combine dressing ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Let cool 30 minutes or so.
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and carrot 1 minute.
In a salad bowl,... - 40.1435
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.7338
1)Using a sharp knife, cut cleaned and rinsed cauliflower into small florets.
2)Slice bell peppers.
3)Make thin slices of the cucumber.
4)Slice the carrots thinly after peeling them.
5)In a large saucepan, melt some butter and keep... - 44.0131
Break cauliflower into flowerets and parboil just until slightly tender; drain and cool.
In a large salad bowl, combine cauliflower, greens, kidney beans, garbanzos, onions, and olives.
Chill until ready to serve.
Make a dressing of the olive oil, vinegar,... - 38.088
In large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans, bell pepper and Mozzarella cheese; set aside.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, oregano and salt.
Slowly add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
Stir in capers.
Add to vegetable and - 32.1009
In a shallow 9" X 9" casserole, combine the cauliflower and water.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir, then cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 45.4304
Italian Appetizer Salad
Break apart cauliflower flowerets, and parboil until just slightly tender; drain.
Combine in large salad bowl the greens, 3 kinds of beans, green onions, and 4 of the eggs.
Toss with dressing made with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Garnish top with tomato... - 35.425
Tossed Raw Vegetable Salad
Prepare vegetables and combine in layers or at random in a large salad bowl.
Just before serving, toss in oil and vinegar dressing or serve separate dressings. - 25.59
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 40.0216
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 47.8941
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.5915
African Spiced Vegetable Salad
1. Steam the cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for a couple of minutes, covered; rinse under cold water when done and drain away all the water
2. In a small skillet, combine the red pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, nutmeg and salt and cook over medium... - 42.9885
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 46.031
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 47.6789
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 48.0012
Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad
1) In a large bowl, add in the thawed peas, cauliflower florets, green onions, water chestnuts, pepper strips, Swiss cheese and eggs. Toss them gently to mix.
2) In a smaller bowl, add in mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Mix... - 45.1226
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the potatoes and butter and cover with a microwave safe plastic wrap with holes in it.
2. Cook it in the microwave for 8-9 minutes at full power or until the potatoes are tender, shaking it twice, take... - 47.7102
Marinated Vegetable Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to develop flavors. - 30.5069
Summer Vegetable Salad
In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots, onion, tomatoes and zucchini.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring... - 38.9989
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 39.0806
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 102.835
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 42.6552
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 45.4617
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 44.8332
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 115.127
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 30.5269
Cut beans into 2-inch pieces and carrots into 2x1/2 inch strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Cook vegetables separately in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain; reserve about 1/4 cup each of the carrot and bean liquid.
Immediately blend the... - 35.3357
Cook broccoli and cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 3 minutes.
Drain well, place in a shallow 1-quart dish.
Add cherry tomatoes and onion, set aside.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake... - 36.047
Place the vegetables in a large serving dish.
Put the butter with the salt, coriander, garlic and crushed red chillies in a small saucepan.
Melt over a high heat then pour over the vegetables.
Toss and serve immediately. - 38.7646
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 50.1609
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.5581
Dilled Vegetables With Millet
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add grain and stir well. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let the covered pot rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the millets and keep fluffing it with a fork so that it cools down.
5. Boil 1... - 46.9505
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 38.8385
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 44.1885
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In plastic food bag combine crumbs and Parmesan; shake to blend well. In another bag combine mayonnaise and vegetables; shake to coat well. Add mayonnaise-coated vegetables, half at a time, to crumb mixture; shake to coat... - 27.1042
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.3852
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 104.039