- » Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad
Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower red pepper salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower red pepper salad recipes.
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 36.626
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 29.9663
Italian Cauliflower Salad
Italian Cauliflower Salad is a delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of cauliflower and Italian salad dressing in your next coming weekend party! - 31.3575
Raw Cauliflower Salad
A Raw Cauliflower Salad is what you can wish for when you want to eat an offbeat salad. If you find eating raw cauliflower weird, just try this and discover the taste that a raw cauliflower offers. This vinegary oiled salad with red apples, green... - 40.8018
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 44.7493
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.5684
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad has a Matchless taste. The black olives and wine vinegar gives the Cauliflower Salad Exhilarating taste. - 33.3383
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 34.0852
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 103.412
1) In a saucepan, add enough water to dip the flowerets.
2) Place over heat to cook cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the excess water.
4) In a large bowl, place cauliflower, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt, and... - 42.3225
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 40.5159
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together cauliflower, olives, green pepper, pimento and onion.
2) In another mixing bowl, combine oil, lemonjuice, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar and mix well.
3) Pour oil mixture over vegetable mixture.
4) Toss lightly... - 43.4826
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 28.6051
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Detach florets from... - 31.2642
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.3319
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 40.4086
Cauliflower And Artichoke Heart Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook cauliflower pieces in the boiling water until tender but crisp. Alternatively, prepare the frozen cauliflower following package directions.
2) Drain the cooked cauliflower and place it immediately... - 32.2763
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 38.4644
Bean And Cauliflower Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2 Thoroughly drain.
3 In a pan put the beans along with fresh water and simmer, covered, for 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
4 Meanwhile, trim the cauliflower and break... - 42.8597
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 41.4873
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 47.8785
Tossed Cauliflower Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Wash cauliflower, remove green stalks and separate into tiny flowerettes.
Slice onion paper-thin.
Add the green pepper and red pepper sliced fine, the mushroom slices and the olives and the cheese.
Mix very gently so as... - 31.6635
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.6915
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 31.4195
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 44.2532
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 50.4677
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 30.3799
Cauliflower With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Garlic Vinaigrette Appetizer
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, cayenne, and salt in a jar.
Cover and shake well.
Marinate at room temperature for an hour or more.
Shake the vinaigrette again and pour it over the cauliflower.
Marinate in the refrigerator for a few... - 31.2819
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Chicken Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Chicken Salad! So just give it a try! - 27.9566
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 38.8409
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 34.3246
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 45.9401
1. In a large bowl, mix rice vinegar and oil.
2. Add romaine, red-leaf lettuce, cauliflower, and zucchini. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste. - 23.8669
Ham And Cheese Toss
Ham and cheese toss is a meat salad prepared with swiss cheese. Tossed with veggies and sour cream along with chives for a fresh taste, the ham and cheese toss can be served with meals of choice. - 28.1842
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 40.7728
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 44.4864
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.143