- » Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad
Cauliflower Red Pepper Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower red pepper salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower red pepper salad recipes.
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 31.7427
Italian Cauliflower Salad
Italian Cauliflower Salad is a delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of cauliflower and Italian salad dressing in your next coming weekend party! - 33.2198
Raw Cauliflower Salad
A Raw Cauliflower Salad is what you can wish for when you want to eat an offbeat salad. If you find eating raw cauliflower weird, just try this and discover the taste that a raw cauliflower offers. This vinegary oiled salad with red apples, green... - 42.6552
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad has a Matchless taste. The black olives and wine vinegar gives the Cauliflower Salad Exhilarating taste. - 35.2139
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 44.9653
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.0058
1) In a saucepan, add enough water to dip the flowerets.
2) Place over heat to cook cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the excess water.
4) In a large bowl, place cauliflower, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt, and... - 41.8352
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 104.386
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together cauliflower, olives, green pepper, pimento and onion.
2) In another mixing bowl, combine oil, lemonjuice, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar and mix well.
3) Pour oil mixture over vegetable mixture.
4) Toss lightly... - 44.0521
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 30.3129
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Detach florets from... - 32.7232
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 35.5389
Zippy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut the peppers into half, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a salad bowl, place all the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, beat together lemon and tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and horseradish sweetener.
4) Spoon the lemon... - 42.279
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
1) Place the salad bowl in refrigerator to chilled until needed.
2) In a bowl, break cauliflower into flowerets.
3) Stream with ice water to cover and let stand 1 hour.
4) Rinse the escarole in running ice water, separate leaves and dry... - 42.1681
Cauliflower And Artichoke Heart Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook cauliflower pieces in the boiling water until tender but crisp. Alternatively, prepare the frozen cauliflower following package directions.
2) Drain the cooked cauliflower and place it immediately... - 33.6448
Bean And Cauliflower Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2 Thoroughly drain.
3 In a pan put the beans along with fresh water and simmer, covered, for 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
4 Meanwhile, trim the cauliflower and break... - 42.8517
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 39.7138
Tossed Cauliflower Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Wash cauliflower, remove green stalks and separate into tiny flowerettes.
Slice onion paper-thin.
Add the green pepper and red pepper sliced fine, the mushroom slices and the olives and the cheese.
Mix very gently so as... - 32.6941
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
Cauliflower And Apple Salad
Thoroughly chill cauliflower, apples, celery, onions and parsley.
Rub salad bowl with garlic and salt.
Shake vinegar, oil and pepper vigorously in a tightly covered jar.
Pour over mixed fruit and vegetables; toss lightly. - 33.04
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 43.7793
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 31.7188
Cauliflower With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Garlic Vinaigrette Appetizer
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, cayenne, and salt in a jar.
Cover and shake well.
Marinate at room temperature for an hour or more.
Shake the vinaigrette again and pour it over the cauliflower.
Marinate in the refrigerator for a few... - 32.6085
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Chicken Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Chicken Salad! So just give it a try! - 29.1182
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 41.2353
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 36.8856
1. In a large bowl, mix rice vinegar and oil.
2. Add romaine, red-leaf lettuce, cauliflower, and zucchini. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste. - 25.0581
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 47.8522
Ham And Cheese Toss
Ham and cheese toss is a meat salad prepared with swiss cheese. Tossed with veggies and sour cream along with chives for a fresh taste, the ham and cheese toss can be served with meals of choice. - 30.3989
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.6976
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 46.9457
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.4608
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 41.8057
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.0188
Delicious Garden Salad
Soak cauliflower in salted water 30 minutes, wash and drain, trim off leaves and stems leaving small flowerets.
Dice onion and unpeeled cucumber; cut green and red peppers into thin strips.
Wash and dry spinach, remove stalks, roughly chop leaves.
Combine... - 30.676
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.5061
Moulded Chicken Salad
Bring stock to simmer in large saucepan over low heat.
Add chicken breast and reduce heat so stock is barely simmering.
Cover and poach until chicken is springy to the touch, about 8 minutes.
Remove chicken using slotted spoon.
Add enough water to stock to... - 45.0453
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Heat a large kettle of water and drop broccoli and cauliflower pieces into the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes to blanch.
Drain, rinse and cool in a pan of ice water.
Combine all vegetables in a big bowl and toss with a dressing made by... - 37.5764
Marinated Garden Salad
Arrange green beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower, carrot, sweet red pepper, onion, banana pepper, and garlic; cover and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Plunge... - 39.4542
Raw Holiday Salad
Excited for Thanksgiving but not sure what to bring to the table? Everyone you know will go CRAZY for this FullyRaw Holiday Salad of EPIC proportions! It's crunchy, sweet, and creamy, and it hits every taste bud, keeping you in a state of smiling bliss! I... - 131.966
Garden Glory Salad
1) Cut medium sized flowerets from the broccoli and cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, boil small amount water for 5 minutes to cook the flowerets and asparagus, until the vegetables crisp and tender.
3) Drain the water and place inside... - 47.3111
Country Tossed Garden Salad
Wash and tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
Place into a large serving bowl.
Cut the onions, celery, radishes, mushrooms, pepper, cucumber and radicchio into coarse dice.
Add to the lettuce.
Mix in the remaining vegetables.
Serve with one or a... - 39.9729
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.285
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Pimiento
For the dressing, in a small saucepan stir together the sugar, all-purpose flour, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add the vinegar and water to the saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.... - 34.2998
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 37.0141
Mixed Vegetable Salad
In a storage container, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well.
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to coat vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, tossing several times.
Toss salad before serving.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.4656
Garden Chicken Salad
For dressing, in small bowl combine lemon yogurt, skim milk, parsley, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Season chicken or turkey lightly with salt and pepper.
On 4 individual salad plates, arrange chicken or turkey, romaine, bibb... - 37.0276
Mix the vegetables with the rotini.
Blend the mayonnaise, seasoning and cheese together.
Thoroughly mix throughout the salad and serve. - 34.6161
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.5629
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
1 In a small saucepan, add the vinegar, oil, honey, onion, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Simmer for 10 minutes.
4 In a large plastic bag, add vegetables and pour the hot mixture over them, shake... - 46.0841
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Slice onion, radishes, and cucumber.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Allow salad to marinate about 1 hour, if possible, before serving. - 33.2063
Summer Vegetable Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Slice cucumber, red pepper and red onion.
Toss all vegetables in salad bowl with Dill Dressing. - 36.6658
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 43.8359
In a small saucepan, combine dressing ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Let cool 30 minutes or so.
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and carrot 1 minute.
In a salad bowl,... - 39.9252
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.5169
1)Using a sharp knife, cut cleaned and rinsed cauliflower into small florets.
2)Slice bell peppers.
3)Make thin slices of the cucumber.
4)Slice the carrots thinly after peeling them.
5)In a large saucepan, melt some butter and keep... - 43.7983
Break cauliflower into flowerets and parboil just until slightly tender; drain and cool.
In a large salad bowl, combine cauliflower, greens, kidney beans, garbanzos, onions, and olives.
Chill until ready to serve.
Make a dressing of the olive oil, vinegar,... - 37.8781
In large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans, bell pepper and Mozzarella cheese; set aside.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, oregano and salt.
Slowly add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
Stir in capers.
Add to vegetable and - 31.8938
In a shallow 9" X 9" casserole, combine the cauliflower and water.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir, then cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 46.8854
Italian Appetizer Salad
Break apart cauliflower flowerets, and parboil until just slightly tender; drain.
Combine in large salad bowl the greens, 3 kinds of beans, green onions, and 4 of the eggs.
Toss with dressing made with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Garnish top with tomato... - 35.2222
Tossed Raw Vegetable Salad
Prepare vegetables and combine in layers or at random in a large salad bowl.
Just before serving, toss in oil and vinegar dressing or serve separate dressings. - 25.3761
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 47.6942
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
African Spiced Vegetable Salad
1. Steam the cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for a couple of minutes, covered; rinse under cold water when done and drain away all the water
2. In a small skillet, combine the red pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, nutmeg and salt and cook over medium... - 42.7826
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.8276
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 47.4515
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad
1) In a large bowl, add in the thawed peas, cauliflower florets, green onions, water chestnuts, pepper strips, Swiss cheese and eggs. Toss them gently to mix.
2) In a smaller bowl, add in mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Mix... - 46.5896
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the potatoes and butter and cover with a microwave safe plastic wrap with holes in it.
2. Cook it in the microwave for 8-9 minutes at full power or until the potatoes are tender, shaking it twice, take... - 47.5074
Marinated Vegetable Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to develop flavors. - 30.2773
Summer Vegetable Salad
In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots, onion, tomatoes and zucchini.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring... - 38.7999
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 100.902
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.1111
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 46.9172
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 44.613
Italian Pasta Salad. Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 113.198
Cut beans into 2-inch pieces and carrots into 2x1/2 inch strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Cook vegetables separately in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain; reserve about 1/4 cup each of the carrot and bean liquid.
Immediately blend the... - 35.1129
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 31.9857
Cook broccoli and cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 3 minutes.
Drain well, place in a shallow 1-quart dish.
Add cherry tomatoes and onion, set aside.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake... - 35.8132
Place the vegetables in a large serving dish.
Put the butter with the salt, coriander, garlic and crushed red chillies in a small saucepan.
Melt over a high heat then pour over the vegetables.
Toss and serve immediately. - 38.5596
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 49.9693
Dilled Vegetables With Millet
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add grain and stir well. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let the covered pot rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the millets and keep fluffing it with a fork so that it cools down.
5. Boil 1... - 48.4036
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 43.9827
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In plastic food bag combine crumbs and Parmesan; shake to blend well. In another bag combine mayonnaise and vegetables; shake to coat well. Add mayonnaise-coated vegetables, half at a time, to crumb mixture; shake to coat... - 26.8875
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101