- » Cauliflower Raisin Salad
Cauliflower Raisin Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower raisin salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower raisin salad recipes.
Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Raisin Almond Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the slivered almonds in a pie plate. Toast the almonds in the oven, tossing halfway through, for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
2. In a medium saucepan, toast the yellow and brown mustard seeds with the cumin... - 29.0002
You May Also Like!
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.2464
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 35.5813
Cauliflower And Apple In Curried Mayonnaise
Put the cauliflower, carrot and apple into a bowl with the raisins and lemon juice and mix.
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry paste in a small bowl and season.
Put the lettuce leaves on a flat dish and spoon the cauliflower mixture on... - 30.1568
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 29.9458
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 36.8683
Healthy Broccoli Salad
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and celery seeds; mix well and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add yogurt mixture and toss well. - 26.5608
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 46.1756
Chou Chou Salad
Steam the carrots and cauliflower until tenderâ€” about 10 minutes.
To make a spice flavor base for the dressing, pour the oil into a small skillet over medium heat and saute the cayenne, mustard seed, cumin seed and turmeric for 3 minutes.
Add the sugar... - 44.6311
Grilled Capon With Salsa Verde
1. Put the capon wings, neck and carcass bones in a large pot. Add the leek, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and 1 tablespoon of salt. Add the water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Carefully add the capon... - 28.2706
Easy Tomato Rice
1)Blend the tomatoes in a mixer grinder to make a puree. Keep it aside.
2)Heat 2 - 3 tbsp of ghee in a pressure cooker.
3)Add all the spices and allow them to splutter.
4)Add the tomato puree and stir well.
5)Stir, till the puree starts to thicken.
:- Do... - 37.8499