- » Cauliflower Pulao
Cauliflower Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower pulao recipes.
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 123.084
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
The mixed vegetable pulao is a rice preparation prepared with fragrant basmati rice and vegetables. Cooked in a microwave, the mixed vegetable pulao is made with potatoes, cauliflower, peas and beans and flavored with cumin, red chilies, coriander powder and... - 42.7076
1. Shell peas. Peel and cut carrots into long thin slices. String and cut beans also into long slices. Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Slice onions.
2. Wash and drain rice.
3. Heat fat. Fry onions till crisp and remove.
4. Fry vegetables slightly and... - 44.1484
This vegetable pulao recipe is the best choice for a healthy and tasty meal. Rice cooked with our choice and flavored with the best of Indian spices is just right for your cravings. - 47.5577
Vegetable Yogurt Pulao
Fry baghar till light brown.
Add onion and fry brown.
Put in all the vegetables except potatoes and fry well.
Then add potatoes.
Fry for a minute.
Add yoghurt and salt.
Fry till masala is thick.
Add in the rice.
Then add 4 1/2 cups water and boil... - 46.6041
Phool Gobi Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and wash well.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the cumin seeds.
6 Add... - 47.778
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 41.7518
Heat oil in pan, over medium heat.
Add all ingredients, except water, stir for 1 minute.
Add boiling water, add salt to taste, bring to boil, cover, simmer on low until all the water is absorbed (approx 20-25 mins ) and rice is cooked. - 35.0633
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 46.5995
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 114.478
Mix Vegetable Pulao
Wash and dry rice on cloth.
Cut vegetables into big pieces and boil them.
Finely grate one onion.
Add ginger and salt.
Heat three tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Drain and set aside.
To the same ghee add remaining ghee and fry garam... - 43.9979
Classic Vegetable Pulao
Here's a delicious recipe of Classic Vegetable Pulao exclusively for you. Weather you have unexpected guests at home or you are running short on time, this Classic Vegetable Pulao will be your savior. Watch the video now and learn how to make this dish which... - 112.479
Kurmu Jackfruit Pulao
Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker. Add the deep fried onions, vegetables, broiled cumin and coriander seeds, the mace flowers, garam masala, yellow pulao colour, salt and ghee.
Either you boil the jackfruit or deep fry it.
Heat the mustard seeds in 1... - 35.3963
Vegetable And Red Kidney Bean Pulao
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave it to soak while you prepare the other ingredients. Drain the liquid from the kidney beans and set them aside.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the corn oil over a moderate heat. Add the whole... - 40.9685
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 45.95
Vegetable Pulav - Easy Breezy Flavoured Rice With Veggies
Vegetable pulav or bagara rice is a very easy, healthy one pot dish which can be served as a complete meal by itself.The addition of veggies make it look vibrant and taste just awesome just by itself or any curry or raitha.This serves as a best way to get rid... - 0
Spicy Aloo Gobhi
This particular version of aloo gobhi is a gravy based dish that tastes very good with rotis and naan. This curry also tastes good with jeera rice or peas pulao. Cauliflower is very low in fat and cholesterol along with proteins and essential minerals such as... - 0
This quick and easy pulav is a medley of colorful vegetables, nuts and chickpeas with rice. The dish is wholesome, tasty and full of nutrients. It is the perfect answer to a lazy Sunday afternoon or a meal put together in a jiffy. Either way it is tasty. Vary... - 44.5497
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 46.4199
1. Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
2. Prepare peas, carrots and cauliflower. Boil and crush.
3. Chop fine or mince capsicum and onions.
4. Soak bread in water, squeeze out moisture.
5. Mix together potatoes, vegetables, capsicum, onions, bread, seasoning and... - 44.3444
Mix Vegetable Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mix vegetable Curry recipe. Mix vegetable Curry is a delicious Indian curry .It is very popular dish in Punjab. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mix... - 55.0666
Creamy Vegetable Pasanda
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Add the aubergines and sauté for 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove onto a plate and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5... - 47.1523
Basic Vegetable Stock
Basic vegetable stock can help you with a lot of recipes -- from soups to gravies. It has a neutral flavour and desirable consistency that make it very versatile. You can collect vegetable stock while cooking veggies for other items like subzis, pulaos, etc.... - 0
This is a traditional Navratan Korma recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Navratan Korma is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan .... - 44.7173