- » Cauliflower Potato Salad
Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower potato salad recipes.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 109.102
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In a large skillet, put ground chuck, onion and garlic and let the ingredients cook until the meat turns brown.
3.Once done, drain and pour in spaghetti sauce along with water, salt, basil, oregano,... - 40.8224
Easy Vegetable Russian Salad
Prepare and cook all the vegetables (or use canned or bottled vegetables).
Drain them well.
Divide the cauliflower into small sprigs, dice all the other vegetables except the peas.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Line a border mould with aspic jelly and decorate... - 44.223
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 36.8856
Potato Salad Special
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad; toss lightly; salt to taste.
Chill. - 32.5112
Blue Cheese Cauliflower
1. Break the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in a little boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and reserve 150 ml/1/2 pint of the stock. Place cauliflower in a serving dish.
2. Remove rind from the bacon, cut into strips and fry until crisp. Remove... - 36.704
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1. Blanch in boiling water the carrots and cauliflower separately for 4 to 5 minutes and French beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Placing the vegetables in a colander and then dipping into a large pan of boiling water will save you time and effort.
2.... - 49.1295
French Vegetable Salad
Are you looking for a French Vegetable Salad recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. The key ingredient here is Vegetable. Try your hand at this recipe of French Vegetable... - 50.7925
Yogurt With Spinach
Wash and trim the spinach.
Make sure no sand is left.
Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in large pot.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
When boiling, drop spinach in it and cover., As soon as the spinach wilts, remove it and put it in a colander.
Run cold water over it... - 42.0505
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Cheese And Salad Platter
Cheese And Salad Platter is a delicious recipe. If you like mixed vegetable with eggs and cheese then try this Cheese And Salad Platter recipe, you will love it. - 40.957
Italian Tower Salad
Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions, and fresh ones in small amounts of boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Peel and slice potatoes.
While vegetables are still warm, sprinkle with dressing.
Keep beets separate to prevent... - 41.135
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 47.6942
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the potatoes and butter and cover with a microwave safe plastic wrap with holes in it.
2. Cook it in the microwave for 8-9 minutes at full power or until the potatoes are tender, shaking it twice, take... - 47.5074
Open Salad Sandwiches
Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to boiled vegetables.
Remove crusts from bread and arrange on a plate.
Spread vegetable mixture on the slices.
Garnish with vegetables.
Wash, drain and finely chop lettuce.
Add salt and pepper.
Spread lettuce around sandwiches. - 39.8415
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 46.9172
Vegetables A La Russe
Vegetables a la russe is a cooked vegetable recipe made with a medley of fresh veggies. Prepared and flavored with mustard mayonnaise and herbs like parsley and chives, the vegetables a la russe is svory and can be served as a light and refreshing side in a... - 44.4036
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish, pour in water, cover, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain.
2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish, place carrots in centre of dish, pour in extra water,... - 39.576
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Layered Ham Dinner
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Rinse beans with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Place beans in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix soup, mayonnaise and mustard; spoon half the mixture on beans.
Top with ham and spoon... - 35.7202
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 46.8644
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 45.95
Mixed Vegetables And Greens
These Mixed Vegetables And Greens are a complete meal in itself especially for breakfast. But many Indians have it with rice and Indian breads as well. Try these Mixed Vegetables And Greens and let me know if you like it ! - 45.2715
Easy Country Vegetables
Looking for a Easy Country Vegetables? Here is a very good one. We made this Easy Country Vegetables last night and it was a hit! Do try it! - 31.7675
Baked Garden Vegetables
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees. 2) In a heavy over-proof dish, without buttering it, place all the vegetables. ... - 33.4726
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Improv Veggie Curry
Are you a curry lover? Watch this quick video clip of Mixed Vegetable Curry. This video not only shows a delicious curry cooked in a jiffy but also tells you how to clean up your fridge of all the leftover veggies. A curry recipe fit enough to go into your... - 93.4313
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 99.5674
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288