- » Cauliflower Pickle
Cauliflower Pickle Recipes
Cauliflower pickle is a spicy accompaniment dish that is made by adding salt and a preserving liquid to the cauliflower floretes in order to preserve the vegetable. It is prepared in advance and consumed after months ... More »
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 119.568
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower. Break into small florets; chop the stem and thick portions.
2. Wash, scrape and cut the ginger into slivers.
3. Cut two lemons into pieces and extract juice of the other two lemons. Keep aside.
4. Boil the water with salt,... - 47.0917
Divide cauliflower into flowerets.
There should be 2 quarts.
Scald and peel onions.
Add salt to vegetables; mix with ice cubes; cover with more ice cubes.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients in large kettle; bring to boil, stirring to... - 45.1553
1) In a large glass jar or jars, mix together all the ingredients and 1 1/4 cups water and cover with nonmetallic, airtight lids.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Let the pickle to mature for 1 week in a cool, dark place, shaking at intervals.
4)... - 37.3285
1. In 6-quart enamel, stainless steel, or glass container, stir salt and 6 cups water until salt dissolves. Add cauliflower and carrots; cover and let stand in cool place about 6 hours.
2. Prepare jars and caps for processing
3. Drain vegetables; rinse with... - 36.1981
1. Wash the cauliflower and break into flowerettes. Scald the onions, peel and slice. Mix with the cauliflower and salt and let stand overnight. Drain and rinse in cold water. If too salty, soak one hour in cold water and drain.
2. Combine the sugar,... - 32.0357
Cook cauliflower in small amount of water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt and spices; cover and heat to boiling.
Add all vegetables; boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.Place in clean hot jars and seal. - 28.7004
Cauliflower Pickle Recipes By Category