- » Cauliflower Mustard Seed
Cauliflower Mustard Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower mustard seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower mustard seed recipes.
Mustard & Coriander Cauliflower
1 Cut the cauliflower into florets. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan with a lid, add the mustard seeds and fry until they start to pop. Add the cauliflower and stir until evenly coated with mustard seeds. Cook, stirring for about 10 minutes.
2 Add the... - 24.5677
Cauliflower With Poppy Seed Sauce
Cauliflower in poppy seed sauce is yet another amazing recipe. You can make it using simple method and enjoy is with main course of your choice. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 48.8923
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 29.9663
Wash the cauliflower and cut it into florets of nearly equal size.
Heat the oil on high heat in a skillet or saucepan large enough to hold the cauliflower in a single layer.
Add the mustard seeds and cook them until they begin to pop.
Stir in the ginger,... - 39.7884
1. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat. Add mustard seeds and cumin.
3. When mustard seeds and cumin crackle, add cauliflower, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
4. Cook covered on a very slow fire (a little water may be sprinkled, if necessary).
5.... - 41.1521
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets and soak in hot, salted water until cooking time.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. The seeds... - 45.4071
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 32.3996
Hot Cauliflower Bhujia
1. Break cauliflower into small sprigs and wash.
2. Slice onion, half the garlic, ginger, chillies and grind remainder.
3. Heat fat. Add mustard seeds or cumin. When seeds crackle, add turmeric and sliced ingredients and fry well. Add ground spices and... - 41.5783
1. Blanch cauliflower florets in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat wine vinegar with basil, oregano, garlic, and mustard seeds in a small saucepan. As soon as vinegar comes to a boil, pour it over the cauliflower in a glass bowl.
3. Marinate... - 31.6972
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 44.8772
Curried Cauliflower And Eggplant
1) In a skillet, add the mustard seeds in the heated oil and allow them to splatter.
2) Stir in the turmeric and cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Pour 1/2 C water and simmer covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the garlic,... - 44.0196
Zucchini Cauliflower Sweet Relish
1.Grind the above vegetables.If using large zucchini, remove seed before grinding.
2.After you have ground everything, put in large container, add salt and water.Cover and let stand overnight.
3.Next morning drain, and add all spices and vinegar and... - 33.1519
1. In a pan, heat oil and butter, add potatoes and cauliflower florets to it and cook for a few minutes
2. Crush mustard seeds with the turmeric, sesame seeds and seasoning and add to the pan
3. Stir well, cover and allow to simmer for ten minutes... - 31.3962
Divide cauliflower into flowerets.
There should be 2 quarts.
Scald and peel onions.
Add salt to vegetables; mix with ice cubes; cover with more ice cubes.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients in large kettle; bring to boil, stirring to... - 45.7537
Cauliflower thoran is a very unique thoran prepared in Malayali homes and it is served as a side dish. This thoran is very easy to make and also it tastes good. - 28.4178
Curried Cauliflower And Spinach
1) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and keep aside.
2) In a deep flameproof casserole dish, put the mustard seeds in the heated oil until they splatter.
3) Stir in rest of the spices, garlic, onion and chilli and saute for 2-3... - 44.3987
Spiced Cauliflower Crumble Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the oil, fry the onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and mustard seeds for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender. Add the cauliflower and coat in the spices.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry... - 48.3451
Indian Cauliflower Saute
Trim any leaves from the cauliflower and remove the thick core with a sharp knife.
Place the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons of the water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 9 minutes, or... - 41.3875
Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4.... - 37.8582
Combine cauliflower, onions and salt.
Cover with ice; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Combine vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, celery seed and turmeric in a large sauce pot.
Cut two small slits in hot red pepper.
Add pepper to vinegar mixture.
Bring to... - 40.4574
Spicy Cauliflower Bhujia
1. Heat fat. Add mustard and cumin.
2. When they crackle add chopped ginger. Fry well.
3. Add cauliflower, raisins and salt. Saute.
4. Add enough water to cook cauliflower.
5. Cook till tender. Add sugar and lime juice. Remove. - 41.5003
In skillet, heat oil until very hot, add onion and garlic and saute one minute.
Add curry powder or spices and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add cauliflower, reduce heat to medium, and cook about 20 minutes.
Cauliflower should be tender but firm. - 28.9226
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 122.796
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.3713
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower. Break into small florets; chop the stem and thick portions.
2. Wash, scrape and cut the ginger into slivers.
3. Cut two lemons into pieces and extract juice of the other two lemons. Keep aside.
4. Boil the water with salt,... - 46.2423
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 46.4916
1. Wash the cauliflower and break into flowerettes. Scald the onions, peel and slice. Mix with the cauliflower and salt and let stand overnight. Drain and rinse in cold water. If too salty, soak one hour in cold water and drain.
2. Combine the sugar,... - 30.941
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the mustard seed, reduce the heat to moderate and cover the pan.
When the seeds stop spattering, remove the lid and add the ginger, onion, turmeric and green chilli.
Fry, stirring occasionally,... - 41.035
Saute the onion and ginger in the oil.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and cook until the cauliflower is tender, about ten minutes, adding a little water if necessary to prevent burning. - 30.4064
Cook cauliflower in small amount of water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt and spices; cover and heat to boiling.
Add all vegetables; boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.Place in clean hot jars and seal. - 27.6492
Cauliflower Peas Shaak - Sabji - Gobi Matar Sabji
Those fond of Indian cuisine will really like this dish. The vegetable is made in gujarati style. You can serve it with hot roti or rice. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video for the easy recipe by the chef itself. - 104.819
Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Raisin Almond Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the slivered almonds in a pie plate. Toast the almonds in the oven, tossing halfway through, for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
2. In a medium saucepan, toast the yellow and brown mustard seeds with the cumin... - 29.0002
Haandi Cauliflower Bhujia With Fried Potatoes
1. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a karahi or a deep frying pan, add the potatoes and deep-fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Heat the 4 tablespoons oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 39.8057
Baby Cauliflower With Toor Dal
Cook the baby cauliflowers whole in lightly salted boiling water until tender but still intact.
Drain the cauliflowers and set aside in a serving dish.
Wash and pick over the lentils for any stones etc, then cook them in the measured water until soft but not... - 44.3084
1. In 6-quart enamel, stainless steel, or glass container, stir salt and 6 cups water until salt dissolves. Add cauliflower and carrots; cover and let stand in cool place about 6 hours.
2. Prepare jars and caps for processing
3. Drain vegetables; rinse with... - 35.2598
1. Heat the oil in a skillet or casserole. Add the mustard seeds and when they pop add the garlic and onions and cook until wilted.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the cauliflower, and heat to just below the boiling point. Add the... - 29.2571
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cook cauliflower, covered, in 1/2 cup broth for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Do not drain. Process in blender with mace until smooth.
2. Cook broccoli covered, in remaining broth with mustard seed and dill weed for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
3.... - 36.7884
Fresh Green Pepper Cauliflower Relish
Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, then wash and separate into flowerets.
Cut the green peppers into thin strips and combine with cauliflower and onions.
Sprinkle the vegetables with the salt, then cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse in cold... - 41.4102
Carrot And Cauliflower Mint Salad
1. Put the mint on a steamer, bed in the cauliflower and steam it for 8 minutes or so until tender but still crisp. Allow it to cool still covered in the mint.
2. Mix the sugar into the carrots.
3. Put the mustard seed in a pan with the olive oil and fry it... - 29.2161
Cauliflower In A Hot And Sour Sauce
Break the tamarind paste down and soak it in the hot water for at least 15 minutes.
Squeeze out the water and push the tamarind pulp through a sieve.
Once all the pulp has been extracted, set aside in a bowl.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan,... - 41.7564
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 43.2195
Zucchini-cauliflower Sweet Relish
Grind the above vegetables.
If using large zucchini, remove seed before grinding.
After you have ground everything, put in large container, add salt and water.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Next morning drain, and add ALL spices and vinegar and sugar.
Bring... - 38.7123
Put the vegetables in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave for 4 hours, then drain well in a colander and discard the liquid.
Bring the vinegar to the boil in a large saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cover the pan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 42.4476
Old Fashioned Cauliflower Pickles
Remove large leaves from cauliflower; break into flowerets.
Bring 4 quarts water to boiling in a large sauce pot.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand while preparing the vinegar mixture.
Put 1 1/2 quarts water into a large saucepan.
Add... - 43.121
Indian Aloo Gobi Curry
When you are looking for a change of taste, this Indian Aloo gobi or potato and cauliflower curry can be the right choice. It is a hot favorite in every Indian household and can be made more or less spicy, as per the taste. You can serve it on rice or Indian... - 115.81
Mix well and boil for 20 minutes - pour into sterilized jars and seal while hot - 25.8081
Old Time Mustard Pickles
Place cucumber, along with cauliflower and onions, in kettle; cover with cold water, sprinkle with the 3/4 cup salt.
Stir thoroughly, then cover and let stand overnight.
Next morning place on heat and bring to the boil.
Add the diced peppers.
Mix... - 37.9328
Garden Mustard Pickles
1. Combine the cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Sprinkle with salt; stir to blend.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let stand 12 to 18 hours; pour off brine; put vegetables in kettle.
3. Add sugar,... - 31.7103
Chop fine the medium-size cucumbers and onions and the red peppers, placing each in a separate bowl.
If desired, each may be ground in a food chopper using the medium blade.
Also place in separate bowls the gherkins, tiny onions and cauliflower... - 43.4691
Dice cucumbers into 1-inch cubes without peeling to make 2 quarts, and cut cauliflowers into small flowerets.
Mix all together, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with 3/4 cup salt, stir well and leave overnight.
In morning scald by bringing to... - 40.8707
1) Wash the vegetables. Drain and keep aside.
2) Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Cut tomatoes into wedges.
4) Break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5) Deseed peppers and cut into small pieces.
6) Peel onions and halve.
7) In 3... - 44.2301
Mixed Mustard Pickles
Bring to a boil.
If you like a thick mustard sauce on your pickles, thicken with one cup of flour. - 33.3616
Green Beans With Mustard
Wash green beans and trim ends.
Slice finely into rounds of about 1/4 inch.
In a cup or small bowl, mix the yogurt with the green chili or cayenne, parsley, salt, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, and lemon juice.
Add 3 tablespoons water and mix well.
Heat the oil... - 47.222
Arrange vegetables in layers in large bowl or enamel preserving kettle, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Let stand overnight.
Mix mustard and sugar in large preserving kettle.
Add water, vinegar, and seeds.
Add cloves and allspice tied in cheesecloth... - 44.4728
Mixed Mustard Pickles
Wipe but do not peel the squash.
Remove the seeds.
Chop coarsely and put into a large bowl.
Chop the cucumbers .
Chop the green beans .
Add the cucumber and green beans to the squash.
Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to the bowl with the... - 38.0484
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.0248
Classic Curried Vegetables
GETTING READY 1) Mince the green chili. Use if spicy curry is required. 2) Chop the bell pepper, if mild taste is needed. 3) Core the... - 34.5226
A mild vegetable curry with coconut and yogurt, this includes a variety of vegetables. Indians include okra ('ladies' fingers') in this and other vegetable dishes whenever possible.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the mustard seeds, onion, chilli... - 27.7256
Heat the oil in a large pan and roast the mustard seeds over a high heat until they pop.
Add the turmeric and curry powder and stir well.
Reduce the heat, add the chopped tomato and cook for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
Add the cauliflower, stirring gently to... - 42.5244
Semolina Vegetable Porridge - My Taste Of Yellow!
Drool-worthy, mess-free and comforting breakfast that can be served on any occasion for anyone in your family. Kids will not find it bland and adults will love its rich, creamy and nutty presence. Completely healthy stuff made with dollop of low-fat yogurt,... - 0
Boil the peas in salt water; remove from fire before they are completely cooked and drain them.
Dice the potatoes without peeling them.
Heat the ghee and gently fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add potatoes and cauliflower, salt and other... - 44.6356
1. Wash cauliflower; trim leaves; and core; separate into tiny flowerets (you should have about 5 cups). Cook in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 1 minute; drain.
2. Boil carrots in salted water in large saucepan 3 minutes; drain.
3. Pour boiling... - 39.6891
Beans Chow Chow
Prepare string beans, cauliflower, lima beans, and corn and cook together about 25 minutes.
Add chopped vegetables.
Heat vinegar, add combined spices and water, from cooked vegetables.
Add vegetables to vinegar and cook 25 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour... - 30.9426
Healthy Spring Time Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still crisp.
Refresh under cold water and pat dry.
Halve the avocado, peel and pit.
Cut the flesh into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Cover asparagus pieces with boiling water, cook for 5 minutes,... - 41.3287
Arabian Mixed Vegetables
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based pan.
Saute onion, bay leaf, mustard seeds, dill and celery seeds until onion is tender but not brown.
Add cauliflower, tomatoes, zucchini, potato, carrot and apple.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until... - 36.5914
Wipe, but do not wash the cucumbers.
Peel the onions.
Break the cauliflower into flowerets about 1 1/2".
Place all three vegetables into a 2-gallon crock.
Boil all the other ingredients except the garlic together uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add the... - 45.4458
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 100.216
This variety pickle is prepared with a variety of vegetables. Made with cucumbers, onions and cauliflower, the variety pickle is prepared by boiling and is flavored with mustard, celery seeds, vinegar, and turmeric. - 41.4178
Maharashtrian Masale Bhaat
Masale Bhat, jilebi and Mattha! what a lovely combination to have during wedding time. I just love to freak out them at any time. A must try recipe! - 117.881
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.799
Place the cauliflower in a pan and pour over sufficient water to cover.
Bring to the boil, then drain and cool.
Place the cauliflower sprigs in a large glass jar and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover with a lid and shake well.
Keep the covered jar of... - 28.6347
Easy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed vegetable pickle is a peppy spicy pickle made with cauliflower, carrots and green chilies. A non cooked pickle recipe, the mixed vegetable pickle is combined together and sealed with oil. - 31.4706
Mixed Sweet Pickles
Break cauliflower into flowerets; there should be 2 quarts.
Cook in a small amount of unsalted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Add cauliflower; simmer for 2 minutes.
Pack into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 35.7598
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 42.4887
Mixed Vegetable Korma
Cook paste and seeds in large heated dry pan until fragrant.
Add pumpkin, lentils and stock, bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and... - 33.3407
Grind or chop tomatoes and stir in the salt.
Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain several hours or overnight.
Grind onions, cucumbers, cauliflower and peppers.
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Cook uncovered until vegetables are... - 36.0133
Thousand Island Pickles
Cover cucumbers, onion and salt with water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Heat vinegar, honey and mustard seeds to boiling point.
Add vegetables and celery seeds.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars.
Green tomatoes or cauliflower may... - 35.5336
Cornmeal Swiss Bake
Steam cauliflower until tender yet firm, about 5 minutes; set aside.
In saucepan bring water to a boil; briskly stir in cornmeal and salt.
Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in mustard, celery seed, sage, and... - 40.851
1. In a saucepan, boil salted water and add cauliflower and onion; boil for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and chop the cauliflower.
3. In a bowl, mix chopped cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
4. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5.... - 41.8504
Gourmet Chow Chow
Dice tomatoes, celery and cucumber's, skin onions and remove tops, cut beans into small pieces, separate cauliflower into flowerets and chop peppers.
Arrange vegetables in layers, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Let stand 24 hours, then drain.
Combine... - 31.8823
In a small saucepan, combine dressing ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Let cool 30 minutes or so.
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and carrot 1 minute.
In a salad bowl,... - 38.4543
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mix 2 teaspoons salt with warm water in bowl, soak vegetables overnight, drain.
Spread vegetables out on clean tea towel to dry.
Heat oil in pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
As they pop, set aside to cool in their oil.
Place remaining mustard seeds and... - 45.7017
Chow Chow Relish
Combine chopped vegetables; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 4 to 6 hours in a cool place.
Combine vinegar, sugar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add vegetables; simmer 10 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving... - 37.4842
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 37.8975
Crispy Vegetable Pickles
Thinly slice cucumbers, zucchini and onions then cover with cold water and 2 tablespoons kosher salt.
Let stand 2 hours; drain.
Pack vegetables in layers in jars; combine vinegar, sugar, garlic and seeds to blend, then pour over vegetables in jars.
Cover... - 26.4857
Garden Chicken Salad
For dressing, in small bowl combine lemon yogurt, skim milk, parsley, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Season chicken or turkey lightly with salt and pepper.
On 4 individual salad plates, arrange chicken or turkey, romaine, bibb... - 34.903
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
1 In different bowls, soak kukum, tamarind and dry mango pieces separately.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in besan and fry until light brown, stirring constantly.
4 Add in water, turmeric, salt and big pieces of bhein.
5 In... - 44.4682
Tasty Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Cut away the stem of the cauliflower and break into small florets. Cut the carrots into pieces of desired size. Shell the peas.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean cloth, immerse in boiling water and allow to parboil for three to five... - 41.3424
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 43.6269
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 38.8409
1) Wash the vegetables. Rinse under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
2) Quarter cucumbers and cut into 1-inch lengths.
3) Cut carrots into 1/2-inch pieces. Measure and keep aside.
4) Break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5) Remove seed from... - 43.0278
Mix all ingredients in large crock (4 gallon).
Drop in fresh vegetables when ready from garden.
Use onions, cauliflower, small cut up cucumbers.
Use loose cover; let stand 1 month.
Stir occasionally. - 28.6143
Trim and string French beans and chop.
Scrape carrots and dice.
Cut cauliflower into florets and wash.
Cut mushrooms into quarters.
Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a non-stick kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add ground spices and fry stirring... - 46.0966
1) In a large saucepan, put the mustard, onion and white cumin seeds along with the curry leaves into the heated oil.
2) Stir in the onions and saute until golden over a medium heat.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and peppers, then stir-fry for about 5... - 46.7803
Wash the toor dhaal, place in a heavy-based saucepan and add the ground coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, fenugreek and water.
Cover the pan and cook the mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent it overflowing.
Once the toor dhaal is... - 47.2122
Fragrant Vegetable Curry
1) Into a very large bowl, combine the onion with the oil.
2) On high power, cook for 4 minutes, or until the onions start turning brown.
3) To this, add the cardamoms, fenugreek, mustard, coriander seeds and turmeric.
4) On high power, cook for 1... - 48.3053
1. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil. Stir in the garlic and cook until the garlic is golden. Remove the garlic and discard.
2. Add the bay leaf, celery, mushrooms, onions, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peppers, and eggplant to the hot oil.... - 35.0499
1. Dice vegetables, layer in a bowl with the salt and leave for 12 hours.
2. Drain off all liquid.
3. Boil 450 ml/3/4 pint of the vinegar with the mustard seed, peppercorns, allspice, cloves and chillies for 4-5 minutes.
4. Strain, discarding the spices.
5.... - 37.026
Cauliflower Mustard Seed Recipes By Category
Cauliflower Mustard Seed Dish: