- » Cauliflower Mushroom Soup
Cauliflower Mushroom Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower mushroom soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower mushroom soup recipes.
Cauliflower With Mushrooms
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch cauliflower florets 1 minute or so.
In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower florets.
Continue cooking 4 minutes. - 30.913
Cauliflower In Mushroom Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Cauliflower in mushroom sauce recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Cauliflower in mushroom sauce time and again. Even though Cauliflower in mushroom sauce is a Side Dish I relish it... - 45.1098
Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
If you are looking for a less spicy vegetable fare for your meal, you can try out this delicious cauliflower, water chestnuts and Mushroom dish ! Try out this vegetable medley and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Cauliflower, water chestnuts... - 40.8737
Onion & Cauliflower Soup
Heat the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves, cinnamon & peppercorns and fry again for a minute.
Add the cauliflower & mushroom and fry again.
Add cornflour and allow it to mix.
Now add the milk & 3 cups of water.
Finally add... - 37.693
Ham And Cauliflower Chowder
• Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
• Combine cauliflower, soup, milk and ham in saucepan; mix well.
• Cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top individual servings with cheese. - 28.6563
Cheese Cauliflower Chowder
In saucepan cook onion in water till tender.
Add cauliflower, undrained mushrooms, bouillon granules, and dry mustard.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer the vegetable mixture about 8 minutes or till cauliflower is just tender.
In screw-top jar... - 39.9912
In a large saucepan or soup pot, saute the onions and peppers in the oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, sherry, and water and cook on high heat for a minute.
Add the mushrooms and a pinch of salt to draw out the juices.
Lower the heat to medium,... - 41.3293
Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy
Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy is quite a deal for the cauli-lovers. Though it takes a lengthy time for the preparation part, it is worth a try. Just add this Cauliflower Tuna Ahoy to your party menu next time. - 29.7028
Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain well.
Halve any large pieces, In 2-quart casserole combine soup, mushrooms, onion, basil, salt, and dash pepper.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika atop.
Bake, uncovered,... - 30.3679
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. In a two-and-a-half quart saucepan, mix together the cauliflower, water, carrot, celery, onion and broth mix and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down to low and allow to simmer for fifteen minutes till the vegetables are tender
3. Turn the... - 41.4321
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This carrot-cauliflower casserole is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 40.6931
Cauliflower In Beef Sauce
Cauliflower sure promises to add great variety to your dinner table. A delicious , simple and easy treat, this cauliflower in beef sauce is one that I love to try. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 39.1602
Broccoli And Cauliflower Medley
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine broccoli and cauliflower. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until vegetables are thawed, stirring once during cooking. Drain. Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until... - 24.587
Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1. Remove and discard core and outside leaves of cauliflower. Place whole cauliflower in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until tender, rotating dish once during cooking. Let stand, covered, while... - 27.3633
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.352
Tuna Cauliflower Casserole
Spoon undiluted soup into a bowl; add tuna and pimiento; mix well, then stir in the uncooked cauliflower.
Turn mixture into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with bread crumbs if desired.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or long... - 30.561
Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Soup
Combine Basic Chicken Mixture in medium pan with remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, until vegetables are just tender, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] - 26.3231
Salmon Cauliflower Casserole
In covered saucepan cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain; cut cauliflower into small pieces.
Set aside, In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in condensed soup, mushrooms, half of the... - 42.2571
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover the saucepan and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or... - 38.3887
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower according to package directions, drain.
Layer in a greased 8-inch square baking dish, top with celery.
Combine soup and cheese spread, mix well.
Spoon over vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 minutes... - 27.377
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
I never knew the Clear Soup that we get at restaurants can be mafe this healthy! Yes, with such a fine combination of mixed vegetables and spices, this Clear Soup is a treat in itself. In fact, it is a great way to get the goodness of all the vegetables... - 45.2993
Mushroom Cheese Fondue Dip
Combine cheese, soup, water, bouillon and sherry in casserole or fondue pot.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until creamy, stirring after 2 minutes.
Keep warm over warming candle.
Serve with assorted raw vegetables or crisp crackers. - 25.0734
Pot Roast With Port And Mushrooms
In a heavy metal casserole, heat the oil until smoking and brown the meat well on all sides.
Add the wine and simmer, uncovered, until the wine is reduced by half.
Add the beef stock and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, prepare... - 43.0093
Cream Soup Or Puree
Use a double boiler.
Melt fat, add flour and seasonings and blend.
Add milk, vegetable water and pulp.
Cook 25 min., stirring constantly until thickened.
Canned or fresh vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, celery, corn, peas, potatoes,... - 32.3996
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine frozen vegetable mixture, potato, onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Mash vegetables slightly if desired.
Mix in remaining... - 41.3669
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 41.5097
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 32.6748
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.9354
Light Vegetable Soup
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 26.8727
White Soup Stock
This White Soup Stock is made with a range of vegetable trimmings and tastes awesome. Use this White Soup Stock as the main ingredient in many vegan dishes or side dishes. - 44.757
Garden Patch Soup
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, mix bouillon cube, tomato juice and cauliflower pieces; bring the mixture to boiling and then, simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 45.9586
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 47.3975
Cold Vegetable Terrine
Cold Vegetable Terrine has a Delectable taste.The Mushroom and Cream gives the Cold Vegetable Terrine Delectable taste. Must catch it - 38.1124
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a heavy bottomed pan on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion, carrot, mushroom, celery, ham, potato, cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes, and cabbage in it.
4. Season with salt and... - 0
Veggies On Rice
Cut carrots into diagonal slices and half each slice.
Cut capsicum into 3/4" triangles.
Cut cauliflower/broccoli into small florets.
Slice baby corns into halves lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms into thick slices.
Cut onion into fours and separate the... - 40.2244
Saute the vegetables, (except tomatoes), in olive oil separately until they are slightly softened.
In a large soup kettle, heat 6 cups beef stock and add the vegetables (except tomatoes and mushrooms).
Cook slowly till they are tender but not mushy.
Add... - 37.7003
Vegetable Cheese Bake
Place broccoli or cauliflower in shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 ).
Blend soup, milk, and cheese; pour over vegetable.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in a 350° oven 30 minutes or until bubbling. - 25.786
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 36.4049