- » Cauliflower Medley
Cauliflower Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower medley recipes.
1) Rinse the cauliflower with running water. Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
2) Preheat oven at 375°.
3) In a saucepan, pour in some amount of boiling water to cook the flowerets by covering with a lid.
4) Drain the excess water,... - 47.8151
Heat oil in skillet.
Add cauliflower and cook, covered over low heat stirring occasionally until al dente.
Add peas and cook 5 to 8 minutes until peas are tender.
Add pimento and season to taste.
Serve. - 32.838
Cook cauliflower with water in 2 quart covered casserole 6 minutes on high or until barely tender.
Remove cauliflower and place zucchini, onion, butter in casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes on high or until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 25.7262
You May Also Like!
Carrot Cauliflower Medley
Place margarine, salt, nutmeg, carrots and cauliflower in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley... - 27.1829
Broccoli And Cauliflower Medley
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine broccoli and cauliflower. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until vegetables are thawed, stirring once during cooking. Drain. Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until... - 24.587
Carrot And Cauliflower Medley
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Clean and cut carrots into 1/4-inch-thick slanting slices measuring 4 cups.
3. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
4. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
5. Put vegetables into... - 41.9071
Creamy Cauliflower Pea Medley
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover and cook 5 minutes; drain well.
2. Combine cauliflower mixture and remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss well. Serve warm or chilled. - 24.7933
Cauliflower Leek And Tomato Medley
1. Blanch cauliflower florets for 5 minutes in boiling water in a covered pan.
2. Drain and mix with leek.
3. Melt the butter in a deep skillet, add cauliflower florets and leek, and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomato slices and grated... - 32.4488
Cauliflower Au Gratin
Spread cauliflower in bottom of ungreased 1 qt. (1 L) casserole.
To prepare cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan and blend in flour and seasonings; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Add grated... - 39.4594
Many Vegetable Medley
In a large, heavy pot, heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potato and 1/2 cup of... - 48.7353
Broccoli Medley Supreme
cheese Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to directions.
Put in 10" x 6" x 13/4 baking dish.
Mix together remaining ingredients.
Pour over vegetables, mix lightly.
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° about 30 minutes or until thoroughly... - 32.6254
Dilled Vegetable Medley
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp-tender, stirring once.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt,... - 29.6848
On 15-in round glass or ceramic dish place head of cauliflower in center.
Arrange broccoli and carrots around outside.
Pour butter over vegetables.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap turning back one edge to vent.
Microwave at High... - 33.9373
Cauliflower Medley Recipes By Category