- » Cauliflower Leaves
Cauliflower Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower leaves recipes.
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 95.5367
Stewed Cauliflower And Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to brown.
Add the bay leaves and cauliflower, then the tomatoes, vinegar, salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes over low heat, until the... - 34.3029
Romertopf Macaroni And Cheese With Cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the macaroni al dente. Drain and transfer the pasta back into the pot.
3) Slowly, stir in the grated cheese.
4) Cut the cauliflower into small sprigs. Arrange few of... - 41.8388
Cauliflower With Herb Butter
Remove large outer leaves of cauliflower.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Arrange flowerets in serving dish, and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine butter and next 4... - 34.1404
Low Calorie Cauliflower Supreme
1. Trim green leaves from cauliflower, then separate cauliflower into large flowerets.
2. Cook in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain well.
3. Combine imitation mayonnaise, lemon juice and skim milk in a... - 28.0065
Remove cauliflower pouches from boxes.
Place both pouches in oven.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until defrosted but not hot, 4 to 6 minutes, rearranging pouches once.
Combine zucchini, onion and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 34.5468
1) Wash and pat dry fresh chilies. If using canned, prepare and set aside.
2) Trim carrots and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Remove leaves from cauliflower and remove the core. Break head into large pieces and extract florets. Wash florets... - 46.6446
1) Into a steamer, bring the water to boil
2) Under running water, wash the cauliflower leaves and break the head into florets
3) Place them in the steamer and allow to steam for 10 minutes
4) Add the salt to taste and add in the chopped... - 30.3141
Cauliflower With Almonds
1) Take a large bowl, fill with cold water, and add salt.
2) Cut the coarse outer leaves of the cauliflower and break the florets ensuring to keep a small stem in each of the florets.
3) Immerser the florets in the salt water for sometimes and... - 37.187
Cauliflower Caraway Potato Soup
In a saucepan combine the potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, the cauliflower leaves, the white part of scallion, the caraway seeds, and 3 1/2 cups water, simmer the mixture for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender, and in a blende - 25.3697
Cauliflower And Tomatoes
1. Remove outer leaves and stalks from cauliflower. Separate into flowerets.
2. Cook, but undercook just slightly.
3. Saute garlic in hot olive oil until lightly browned. Remove garlic.
4. Drain cauliflower. Add flowerets to hot olive oil and saute... - 35.812
Hot And Spicy Cauliflower
Place the sliced onions, garam masala, ground cumin, ground coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt, turmeric, tomato puree and lemon juice in a food processor, grind for about 1 minute and then set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin... - 38.1046
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 33.5094
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets... - 37.0159
Parmesan Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in lightly salted boiling water covered with lid for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain off... - 37.6235
Frosted Cauliflower With Paprika
With apple corer remove woody base from cauliflower.
Leave whole; cook cauliflower.
In 2 cup glass measure mix mayonnaise, salt, and mustard.
Microwave (high) 1 minute.
Frost on cauliflower.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Microwave (high) 1 minute until cheese... - 29.7143
Trim leaves and wash head of firm white cauliflower under running cold water.
Place in kettle of boiling water, enough to cover.
Add sea salt to taste and 1/2 cup milk.
Cook uncovered until tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Drain and place in center of... - 34.6029
1. Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until just tender. Drain well and place in a lightly buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add breadcrumbs and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Remove pan from... - 29.7922
Cauliflower With Water Chestnuts
Cauliflower with water chestnuts and mushrooms all these ingredients come together to make delicious dish forward. The method to prepare it is so simple. Just arrange the ingredients and put them together and enjoy!!! - 42.4826
Cauliflower In Vinegar
Cauliflower In Vinegar is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cauliflower In Vinegar is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 34.1167
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
1. Trim outside green leaves from cauliflower, but leave head whole. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or just until crisply tender.
2. Lift out carefully and drain well. Place in a broiler proof dish.
3. Bring tomato... - 27.5262
Mashed Cauliflower With Grilled Pork Strips
Want a recipe that looks as well as tastes good. Try making Mashed Cauliflower with Grilled Pork Strips. This is a nutritious and healthy meal which can be served with cut lemons on lettuce leaves. It is definitely worth a try! - 93.9626
Cheese Topped Cauliflower
Remove outer leaves and stalk of cauliflower; wash.
Leave head whole.
Bring water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan; add cauliflower.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain cauliflower, and place in a serving dish; keep warm.
Combine... - 34.6621
Cheesy Mustard Cauliflower
Trim leaves from cauliflower.
Leaving head whole, remove as much of core as possible by cutting a cone-shaped piece from the bottom of head.
Place cauliflower, stem side down, in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Add water and cover.
Microwave at high setting 12... - 37.0297
Cauliflower Au Lait
1. Trim the cauliflower leaving its head intact.
2. In a deep saucepan, put together water, salt and herbs; bring it boil.
3. Add cauliflower and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
4. Then, cover and simmer for about 5-8 minutes until... - 43.4463
Parmesan Cauliflower is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Parmesan Cauliflower effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.465
Wash cauliflower, remove hard stem portion and soak in water for 15 minutes.
Put a number of slits on the remaining stem portion so that it does not remain undercooked.
Drain cauliflower and apply salt all over on the sides and cavities; place it on a sieve,... - 45.1801
Conchiglie With Cauliflower And Sun-dried Tomatoes
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large saucepan.
Add garlic and cauliflower.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add more water if necessary during this process.
Add 1 cup each chicken broth and white wine and bring to a boil.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, thyme,... - 45.6078
Warm the oil over a medium heat in a pan; add the onions and a pinch of salt; saute the onions for 10 minutes, stirring.
Stir in the curry paste; cook for 3 minutes.
Add the cauliflower, tomatoes and stock.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, partially... - 40.0904
Steam cauliflower florets 5 minutes.
Remove florets from steamer and place in bowl or storage container.
Reserve water (add more if necessary to make 2/3 cup).
Whisk together water, vinegar, sugar, and garlic in smaller saucepan.
Bring to a boil; remove from... - 36.9972
Zucchini Cauliflower Toss
Cut 18-inch square of heavy foil; place vegetables in center.
Combine oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; drizzle atop.
Bring up opposite edges of foil and, leaving a little space for expansion of steam, tightly seal top, then each... - 28.1323
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 120.28
Cauliflower In Breadcrumb Sauce
1) Discard the outer leaves from cauliflower. Leave few tender leaves attached.
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt.
3) Place the cauliflower in boiling water with 1 inch covered.
4) Boil uncovered and cook for 5... - 42.2033
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
1) Trim cauliflower by discarding outer leaves and cutting the stalk short and then mark a deep cross in it.
2) Else slice the cauliflower into large sprigs and inner leaves into 1-inch lengths for faster cooking.
3) Cover with salted water and... - 35.8602
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.695
Golden Dome Of Cauliflower
Core cauliflower and remove outer leaves, leaving head intact.
In large pot, steam cauliflower on rack over boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender crisp.
Transfer to heatproof serving dish.
Combine Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and mustard; spread over... - 34.1559
Cauliflower Rio Grande
Cut off the stalk of 1 large whole cauliflower, remove green leaves, steam over boiling water for about 30 minutes.
Do not overcook as it must still be firm.
Store in refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw cover, shake, until well mixed, 6 tablespoons... - 40.7028
1) Trim cauliflower for leaves and stem.
2) In a large kettle, place the cauliflower with stem side down.
3) Cover with boiling water.
4) Stir in salt and lemon slices.
5) Boil the mixture; lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20... - 45.1495
Puree Of Cauliflower
Remove and discard outer leaves from cauliflower. Wash cauliflower and cook whole, core-side-down, in salted, boiling water. Cook about 15 minutes, depending on size.
Remove cauliflower from saucepan and drain well. Divide into large florets and force through... - 23.7251
1) Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower head and leave the head intact.
2) In a large saucepan, boil water with salt.
3) In the boiling water, add cauliflower head cover the pan.
4) Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes or until... - 36.0269
Remove outer leaves and stalks from cauliflower.
Separate into flowerets.
Place in glass dish and microwave for 7 to 8 minutes on high or until cauliflower is tender.
Put oil in a 1-quart casserole.
Cook, uncovered, for about 4 minutes, on high or... - 30.3323
Mash egg yolks in small bowl.
Add parsley, sour cream, and white pepper; blend.
Wash cauliflower head; remove outside leaves.
Cover bottom of pan large enough to accommodate cauliflower with 1 to 2-inches of water; add salt.
Bring to rapid... - 38.6957
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Steam whole cauliflower (all leaves removed and stem trimmed slightly). Cool until it can be handled safely.
2. Break off florets. Put stems in food processor or blender with enough of the steaming water to blend into a paste.
3. Saute onions and celery in... - 41.4694
1. Wash cauliflower, remove coarse outer leaves and cut away thick stalk.
2. Divide cauliflower into florets; finely chop remaining leaves and any small leaves.
3. Melt butter or margarine and oil in a saucepan.
4. Add cauliflower, stir well, cover and cook... - 44.8685
The buttered cauliflower is a cooked cauliflower recipe flavored with bay leaf and nutmeg. A one vegetable dish, the buttered caulifower is seasoned to taste and can be served as a lovely and simple side to a meal. - 30.3926
1. Blanch cauliflower florets in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat wine vinegar with basil, oregano, garlic, and mustard seeds in a small saucepan. As soon as vinegar comes to a boil, pour it over the cauliflower in a glass bowl.
3. Marinate... - 31.789
Prawn Cauliflower Salad
In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the tomato paste, sherry, lemon juice and seasoning. Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, and then drain them well. While warm, stir into the mayonnaise mixture and allow... - 31.6376
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 47.2377
Remove leaves and core from cauliflower.
In covered saucepan cook whole cauliflower in small amount of boiling salted water 20 to 25 minutes or till just tender when tested with a fork.
Drain well and chill.
Place chilled cauliflower on platter.
Spread... - 30.3982
1. Wash. Remove leaves and small portion of core. Place in 5-qt. microwave dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap.
3. Touch Start. Touch Auto Code and 23. Touch Start.
4. Total cooking and stand time 7 minutes 30 seconds. - 22.1971
1)In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in salted water until tender and drain.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, lukewarm water, egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Leave it for an hour.
3)Then, add remaining oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon... - 50.4587
Cauliflower With Buttered Crumbs
1 Cut and remove the thick stem at the base of the cauliflower.
2 Break off the green leaves.
3 Wash the cauliflower thoroughly under cold running water.
4 In a pan, add the cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water, just enough to... - 34.025
Cauliflower With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Clean the cauliflower in salted water.
3) Pluck away the leaves and stalks and dispose them.
4) Next, destem the cauliflower in such a way that it can be balanced on a flat surface.
5) In a steamer rack... - 37.7565
Place flowerets in a saucepan with 1/2 inch of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered for 3 to 5 minutes until just tender-crisp.
Remove from heat and drain. Plunge cauliflower into a large bowl of cold water to stop cooking... - 30.0913
Hot Vinegar Pickled Cauliflower
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in little quantity of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes and drain off excess water.
3) In a... - 38.31
Cauliflower And Walnut Cream
1. Trim the cauliflower of outer leaves and break into small florets. Place the cauliflower, onion and stock in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until soft. Add the milk and walnuts, then puree in a food... - 33.5793
Cauliflower And Pea Curry
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower.
2. Heat fat. Fry chopped onion till transparent. Add chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and shelled peas. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and a little stock or... - 40.6819
Cauliflower With Herbs
Cut off the bottom of the cauliflower stalk, and remove the outer leaves.
Cover with cold water and leave for 1 hour.
Bring 2 1/4 pints of water and the salt to the boil.
Add the whole cauliflower and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve 1 cup of the... - 43.2065
Good Cauliflower Salad
Combine onions, celery leaves, sour cream, French dressing, caraway seed and salt.Dip cauliflower tidbits into dressing. - 24.4766
Whole Cauliflower Polonaise
Trim off leaves, and cut from cauliflower as much of core as possible without harming flowerets.
Gently boil 18Ã¢â‚¬â€20 minutes or until tender.
Place in serving dish; then, combine melted butter or margarine and parsley, and pour over... - 29.1609
1. Remove outer leaves and stalks from cauliflower. Separate into flowerets.
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned. Add salt, pepper and crumbs.... - 34.9672
Easy Savory Cauliflower Cheese
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut into sprigs, or leave whole.
2. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heated ovenproof dish.
3. Meanwhile, make a sauce in the usual way with the butter or margarine, flour and milk.
4. Stir... - 32.2798
Creamed Grated Cauliflower
Creamed grated cauliflower is an amazing side dish. It can be served as an appetizer at times. The creamy flavor is enhanced by paprika. A delicious , simple and easy treat, this creamed grated cauliflower is one that I love to try. - 44.8478
Heat cauliflower in pouches on full power for 9 to 10 minutes or until thawed.
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place zucchini, onion and butter and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes or until zucchini and onion are... - 30.7556
Italian Cauliflower Appetizer
1) Discard the green leaves from cauliflower. Trim off the main stem and slice off the bruised areas.
2) Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
3) In a saucepan, poach the cauliflower in lightly salted water for about 5 minutes.
4)... - 43.2299
Sweet Sour Cauliflower
1. In a large saucepan, cook large pieces of cauliflower until crisp-tender.
2. Drain and break into small flowerets; keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the mixture over... - 44.5119
1. Trim green leaves from cauliflower; break head into flowerets. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 7 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain. Spoon into a shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter or... - 35.613
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Insert slicing disc in food processor.
Cut onion in pieces to fit feed tube and slice.
Place onion slices and butter in a 3-quart pan and cook over medium heat until onion is limp (about 5 minutes).
Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, cut... - 44.9374
Cauliflower And Shrimp Salad
Cook the cauliflower in boiling water, drain, and put it, head down, into a bowl.
When cold, place it, stem down, on a shallow dish and cover with mayonnaise.
Garnish with lettuce arranged to resemble the leaves of the cauliflower, and add little clusters of... - 22.8606
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 30.3129
Mutton With Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Coat mutton with this paste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry mutton until it is brown in color.
3) Add all the spices, salt, thin coconut milk and cashews and cover to... - 39.6696
Avocado Frosted Cauliflower Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still firm.
Place in bowl.
Combine ingredients and pour over cauliflower while still warm.
For sauce: Mash avocados with fork in medium bowl.
Add onion, mari nade, nutmeg and salt and mix... - 43.5373
Cheese Frosted Cauliflower
Remove leaves and trim base from cauliflower.
Precook in boiling, salted water 12 to 15 minutes. (Electric skillet 275°.)
Place in pie plate on low rack in skillet.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread over... - 35.2263
Potato Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Break the cauliflower into flowerets with some of the green leaves.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower and potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
4) Drain thoroughly and reserve 1/4 pint of the... - 46.6177
Italian Cauliflower Salad
Italian Cauliflower Salad is a delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of cauliflower and Italian salad dressing in your next coming weekend party! - 33.2198
A truly magical recipe for Cauliflower Baked not only looks nice but also tastes delicious! Here is a unique way to prepare this, by placing a lettuce leaf over the top. This helps preserve the minerals in the vegetable!! Try this out and make sure you have... - 40.4664
Herbed Cream Cauliflower
1) Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower and cut into florets.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
3) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets and cover the pan.
4) Cook... - 39.8363
1 Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1-2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk and bring to the boil.
Season, cover and cool.
Beat the watercress, chives and mayon- naise into the sauce.
2 Divide the cauliflower into florets... - 41.857
Hot Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut cauliflower into florets, place in shallow dish with water, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine olives, capsicum and capers, sprinkle over cauliflower. Mix together vinegar, oil and oregano, pour over cauliflower.... - 28.7959
Cook cauliflower on high for 7-8 minutes or until thawed.
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metalic casserole place zucchini, onion and butter and heat, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until zucchini and onion are tender.
Add cauliflower and cheese... - 27.4452
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
1) Trim the green leaves from cauliflower and cut the head into florets.
2) In a large saucepan, boil the water with salt.
3) Add cauliflower florets into water and cover the pan.
4) Cook the florets for 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
5) Drain... - 45.4591
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Cut the cauliflower into quarters and remove the thick stalks.
2) Put the water into the cooker and add the trivet, rim side down.
3) Stand the cauliflower on the trivet and season lightly with salt.
4) Close the cooker, bring to high... - 46.5587
Herb Steamed Cauliflower
In 3-quart casserole, combine chicken broth, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Place cauliflower in casserole upside down.
Microwave at High for 13 to 20 minutes, or until base is tender, turning cauliflower over after half the time.
Let stand, covered,... - 36.1176
Low-fat Cauliflower Salad
In a medium bowl combine the cauliflower, garbanzo beans, celery, and chopped onion.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, and sugar. Mix well. Pour over cauliflower mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill for 3 to 24... - 34.9034
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Have a look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for raw cauliflower soup. The soup uses some healthy greens and flavorful ingredients that makes the video all the more interesting Amaze your guests with this delicious soup and enjoy! - 115.533
Cauliflower With Shrimp Sauce
1) Trim cauliflower for leaves and stems and wash thoroughly.
2) Across the stems, make two 1/2-inch-deep gashes.
3) Brush the cauliflower heads with lemon juice.
4) On rack in shallow roasting pan, place cauliflower, stem ends down,
5)... - 40.4497
1. Trim the stem and remove outer leaves.
2. Hollow out the stem with a peeler.
3. Wash well.
4. Cook in boiling salted water till done.
5. Drain well and serve whole on a serviette on a flat dish or each cauliflower cut into 4 even portions in a vegetable... - 27.9462
M F K Fisher Memorial Cauliflower Casserole
1. Break cauliflower into florets, discarding core and leaves. Rinse florets.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until just tender when pierced, 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Drain cauliflower and... - 31.802
1) Trim off the leaves and stalks of cauliflower and separate into small branches.
2) Rinse in cold water.
3) Take a casserole and cook this for 8 minutes with 3 tablespoons of water.
4) Into another casserole, mix olive oil and onion.
5) Uncover and... - 44.2018
Prepare and cook the cauliflower, whole, in salted water until tender.
Cook the peas and mixed vegetables together in the same water.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving plate and place the cauliflower in the center.
Around the cauliflower... - 41.6964
Boiled Cauliflower With White Sauce
Trim off the stem and all the leaves, except the very young ones.
Soak in cold water, head down, with 1 teasp salt per qt of water, for not more than 10 min.
Choose a suitably sized pan and put in enough water to 1/4 fill it, with 1/2 teasp salt... - 30.9833
Cartwheel Cauliflower Bowl
1) From cauliflower, trim all the green leaves, but leave the head intact.
2) From broccoli, remove the tough endsa nd trim the outer leaves. Also split any thick stalks.
3) Cut the broccoli stalks and florets into 2-inch long pieces.
4) In a... - 39.491
Cauliflower Avocado Salad
Trim outer leaves from cauliflower; slice off stem end so cauliflower rests evenly when placed upright on a flat surface.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook... - 27.4417
Molded Cauliflower With Spicy Carrot Tomato Sauce
Choose a bowl that's the same shape but smaller than the original head of cauliflower, and arrange the florets with the stems facing the center.
Fill the center with remaining pieces of floret or stem.
Put a weighted plate on top of the bowl and let it stand... - 43.4465
Cauliflower And Apple In Curried Mayonnaise
Put the cauliflower, carrot and apple into a bowl with the raisins and lemon juice and mix.
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry paste in a small bowl and season.
Put the lettuce leaves on a flat dish and spoon the cauliflower mixture on... - 32.0797
Monkfish, Cauliflower And Mangetout Snow Peas
Break the cauliflower into florets, discarding tough stalks and leaves. Put it in a bowl with the water, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, until you can pierce the stalks with the point of a sharp knife. Stir once during cooking.
Cut the stalks from the... - 30.9552
Break the cauliflower into small flowerets, chop the tenderest leaves and grate the core.
Place all in a saucepan, add the vinegar and sugar.
(This keeps the cauliflower white.) Add the boiling water.
Cover and boil 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain, reserving the... - 41.9955