- » Cauliflower Egg Salad
Cauliflower Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower egg salad recipes.
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 43.2195
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Cauliflower Salad With Stuffed Mushrooms
Its hard to resist a potato salad when you are on a low carb diet, isn't it? Here is a low carb cauliflower salad that is as good as your potato salad but low on carbs. The host claims that most of the people having it wouldn't even realize it’s a... - 94.1333
Mixed Cauliflower Salad
Place all vegetables and apple in large bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Pour in French dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Season and add lemon juice to taste; toss again.
Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with eggs. - 28.6051
Prepare and cook the cauliflower, whole, in salted water until tender.
Cook the peas and mixed vegetables together in the same water.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving plate and place the cauliflower in the center.
Around the cauliflower... - 41.1554
1) Split cauliflower into flowerets.
2) In a medium saucepan pour water 2 inches deep and boil.
3) Add cauliflower and flowerets with salt to the boiling water.
4) Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside at room temperature.
5) In a... - 47.788
Cauliflower And Green Bean Salad
1 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow, oval dish, keeping stems to centre.
2 Add 3 tablespoons of the water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 5-6 minutes. Stir and set aside.
4 Put the beans into a shallow oval... - 34.0852
Crunchy Cauliflower Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Season and toss lightly.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.1748
Chilled Creamy Cauliflower Salad
1. In a saucepan cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling water, covered for 10 minutes and drain well.
2. Toss gently adding the next 11 ingredients.
3. Cover and refrigerate several hours.
4. Spoon salad into serving container, sprinkle... - 42.5864
1. Cook cauliflower in boiling water 2 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients.
3. Chill before serving - 24.6613
Cook cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 10 minutes; drain well.
Add next 11 ingredients; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Spoon salad into serving container, and sprinkle with bacon. - 27.9241
Cauliflower In The Spanish Style
When the cauliflower has cooled, stand the florets, stems down, in a flat-bottomed vegetable dish that will hold them upright.
With a spatula, smooth the mayonnaise over the top.
Decorate the cauliflower with olives tucked between the florets and a crisscross... - 30.2426