- » Cauliflower Curry
Cauliflower Curry Recipes
Cauliflower curry is prepared by cooking the florets of the cauliflower with spices to form a gravy-like dish. The curried form of cauliflower is extremely popular across the Indian subcontinent and neighboring ... More »
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 130.53
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 50.5148
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce
Cauliflower With Curry Sauce! This is a perfect dish for a vegetarian spread! Personally, I love preparing this delicious dish not only because my family gobbles it down but also because the Cauliflower With Curry Sauce is easy to prepare! Try it! - 47.4068
Cauliflower And Brinjal Curry
Cauliflower and Brinjal Curry ! Wow ! I simply love this crispy mixed vegetable fry with compelling seasonings with a bowl of hot rice ! Do try this truly recommended Cauliflower and Brinjal Curry and let me know if you are as passionate about it as I am. - 42.4693
Cauliflower And Pea Curry
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower.
2. Heat fat. Fry chopped onion till transparent. Add chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and shelled peas. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and a little stock or... - 40.6819
Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.9343
Cauliflower And Peas With Curry Cream Sauce
Melt butter in a skillet or saucepan.
Add flour and seasonings and blend into a roux.
Gradually add milk and stir until sauce is smooth and thick.
Add cauliflower and peas and heat thoroughly.
Top with parsley and paprika and serve immediately. - 33.2808
1. Heat the oil in a skillet or casserole. Add the mustard seeds and when they pop add the garlic and onions and cook until wilted.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the cauliflower, and heat to just below the boiling point. Add the... - 31.0251
In skillet, heat oil until very hot, add onion and garlic and saute one minute.
Add curry powder or spices and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add cauliflower, reduce heat to medium, and cook about 20 minutes.
Cauliflower should be tender but firm. - 30.685
Cauliflower Curry Bake
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water about 10 minutes.
Drain and place in casserole.
Dissolve curry in hot water, mix with soup and salad dressing and pour over the cauliflower.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 29.4519
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.kamen.com.au/ - 17.1401
Cauliflower Curry Recipes By Category