- » Cauliflower Curd
Cauliflower Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower curd recipes.
In 2-qt casserole place salt and water.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 7 Minutes, until just done.
Place in strainer or colander to drain.
In same 2-qt casserole, stir to mix butter and flour.
Stir in milk, cheeses, pimiento and... - 44.4333
Doi Phool Gobi
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Slice half the onions and grind the remaining half with garlic and ginger.
3. Beat the curds and mix it with half of the ginger paste, salt and sugar.
4. Coat the pieces of cauliflower thoroughly with the curds... - 43.6911
1. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat. Add mustard seeds and cumin.
3. When mustard seeds and cumin crackle, add cauliflower, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
4. Cook covered on a very slow fire (a little water may be sprinkled, if necessary).
5.... - 41.1135
Broccoli And Cauliflower Pate
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Tip in the cauliflower, onion, peppers and potato cubes for 5 minutes
3. Add the spices to the stir fry and cook
4. Pour in the tomato puree and mix well
5. Pour in 1 pint (600 ml / 2 1/2 cups) water and boil... - 41.8578
Cauliflower Methi Parathas
The cauliflower methi parathas are cooked parathas with grated cauliflower in the dough. Flavored with green chiles, fenugreek and haldi and added curd for moisture, the cauliflower methi parathas can be served with chutney or vegetables.This is a special low... - 43.003
1 Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
2 Discard the lower hard stalks, keeping only the upper flower portions.
3 In a pan, heat some ghee.
4 Add in the cauliflower along with coriander, chilli powder, black pepper,... - 45.7155
Mutton With Cauliflower
1. Wash, clean and cut meat.
2. Wash and break cauliflower into flowerettes.
3. Peel and slice onions. Crush ginger.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions. When brown add meat, turmeric, coriander powder and ginger. Fry well on a slow fire.
5. Add chopped tomatoes... - 41.7241
Stuffed Cauliflower Parathas By Tarla Dalal
Crisp and tasty parathas that none can refuse, the stuffed cauliflower paratha is wonderful way of preparing healthy cauliflower. Whole wheat flour and a liberal amount of cauliflower make this a nutritious dish, which is crispier than normal parathas due to... - 0
Cauliflower And Peas Raita
1. Wash and cut cauhVower into fairly small pieces.
2. Shell peas.
3. Boil vegetables in salted water. Remove and drain.
4. Beat curds with salt.
5. Add boiled vegetables and sprinkle chilli powder to form a pattern. - 35.8356
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Fry the sliced onions in ghee until light brown in colour.
Make a separate paste of the fried onions.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the chopped onions for a little time. Add the chilli and fry again for 3 to 4... - 36.6927
Cauliflower Methi Roti (diabetic And Low Cholesterol)
Methi and cauliflower add an interesting little twist to the traditional plain jowar rotis. The healthy rotis along with a bowl of low-fat curd and khichdi makes a complete nourishing meal for diabetics and people with heart diseases. - 0
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown.
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Add cauliflower, salt, coriander and turmeric. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Cover and cook... - 42.1636
In 2-quart casserole, place cauliflower and water; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
Drain and set cauliflower aside.
In same casserole, combine oil and flour; stir in cheeses, milk, pimento, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 3... - 40.7331
Phool Gobhi Yakhni
1 Cut the cauliflower into fairly large pieces.
2 Wash well.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in the cauliflower pieces and fry for a few minutes until light brown.
5 Remove with a slotted spoon.
6 In another pan, put the... - 46.7085
Gobhi Paratha is one of the winter favorites of many North Indian homes. It goes great with curd and pickle. - 0
1. Grind turmeric, cumin, chillies, coriander to a paste.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into squares and wash well. Cut the cauliflower into flowerettes and wash.
3. Heat oil and fry the cauliflower. Add the ground spices and potatoes and fry well.
4. Add the... - 44.854
Spicy Aloo Gobi Sabzi
This is a delicious vegetable dish made with cauliflower and potatoes, spiced up with red chili powder and garam masala powder. The dish can be served with chapatti, roti, and puri. - 0
– In a skillet, heat 3 tsp (15 ml) of oil, saute diced tofu, and sprinkle generously with soy sauce.
– In a separate skillet, heat the rest of the oil and saute vegetables for a few minutes. Fold into tofu mixture, add cooked macaroni, heat through... - 26.3816
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
Methi Mutter Pasanda (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This recipe is an all time favourite. Puréed cauliflower perked with onion and spices imparts a creamy texture to this subji and eliminates the use of high calorie ingredients such as cream and cashewnuts. Methi has plenty of iron and vitamin A while fresh... - 0
An introduction to this Russian Sandwich to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. It is an European kitchen invention. I prepare this Russian Sandwich with vegetable as the main ingredient. This... - 32.9648
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 134.909
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sandwich filling.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with the other 2 slices.
Cut each sandwich into two, decorate with cress and serve. - 37.1051
Lemon And Spinach Soup
Having bought some fresh crusty bread on the way back home, I wanted a hearty soup to go with it. Going against my normal defaults, this is a 100% vegetarian soup. - 45.0836
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 48.5504
1. Boil potatoes till soft; peel and cut into cubes.
2. Shell peas and steam or boil.
3. Wash cauliflower, cut into small pieces and steam or boil.
4. Grind the grams, cumin, coconut and green chillies into a fine paste.
5. Add all the vegetables to the... - 40.5019
Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes.
Cut the cauliflower into big pieces.
Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas.
Deep fry the potatoes in ghee.
Cut the paneer into small cubes and deep fry in ghee.
Cut the... - 45.1289
1. Slice half the onions and grind the other half with garlic and ginger.
2. Clean, wash and cut the fish. Apply salt and set aside.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Roast and powder cardamom, cloves and cinnamon (garam masala).
5. Heat fat. Fry fish. Remove.
6.... - 46.0263
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Prepare Peanut Sauce; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheesecloth or paper towels.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into cubes; set aside.
If using onion, preheat a wok or medium skillet over medium-high heat; add... - 40.4327
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 47.6123
1 Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
2 In a grinder jar, add onion, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic.
3 Grind into a fine paste.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the paste and fry till light... - 44.7402
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 41.2211
Tofu Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Stir soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in sugar and 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry ginger root 30 seconds.
Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add cauliflower and... - 43.3761
Salt And Red Chili Powder Paratha
There is nothing like an easy and crispy paratha to go with Indian curries like rajma, chole, or even simply with yogurt. Paratha is a popular pan fried Indian flatbread, which can be made in a number of ways with stuffing of cauliflower, potatoes, spinach... - 0
Vegetarian Chow Mein
Soak mushrooms in enough warm water to cover about 30 minutes or till rehydrated.
Squeeze to drain thoroughly.
Thinly slice mushrooms, discarding the stems.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and 1/2 cup cold... - 44.1977
Wash and soak rice for one hour.
Wash the vegetables.
Ppeel potatoes and if they are very small keep them whole, otherwise cut into two.
Heat four tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Remove onion from ghee.
To the same ghee... - 43.2248
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 41.7518
Low cholestrol dip - something for the health conscious lot. This dip donâ€™t have anything that is prone to bring the cholestrol level high and I love this recipe because it is way too simple. Try this low cholestrol dip with fresh vegetables. - 36.3248
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 94.116
Wash the vegetables well and dry them thoroughly.
Mix all the other spices except the onions and marinate the vegetables in it for an hour.
Now, when the vegetables marinate in the spices, fry the onions in ghee till they are brown.
Once done, remove it from... - 45.3606
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.6387
Vegetarian Pizza Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 425 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch greased jelly roll pan stretch the pizza dough
3) Prick the dough several times with a fork
4) Bake for 10 minutes till crisp
5) Cool onto a wire rack
6) Using a knife, cut the... - 49.3208
Fada khichdi is a cooked lentil and bulger wheat preparation that is made with vegetables and can be served as a full meal. Pressure cooked and flavored with cumin, chilies, ginger, cinnamon , cloves and asafoetida, the fada khichdi is heavy and filling.This... - 45.8722
This vegetable biryani can be had by itself or with tomato kulambu or masala or onion curd raita. - 47.0803
New Style Paneer Ka Paratha
Paneer paratha is one of the most popular Indian flatbreads commonly consumed in Indian households during breakfast time, savored perfectly with curd. So here follows the recipe of paneer paratha, with the dish made in a slightly different way as compared to... - 0
Maharashtrian One Pot Rice
1) In a grinder, grind the garlic and ginger with a little water until pureed.
2) In a medium saucepan with lid, heat the oil or ghee, add mustard and cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
3) Stir in the curry leaves, then the onion and saute... - 48.4678
Kerala (malayali) Special Dishes - Avial
Aviyal is a dish that has a unique place in a typical Kerala Cuisine. It is a thick mixture of a lot vegetables, curd and coconut. It is seasoned with coconut oil and curry leaves. Aviyal is considered an essential part of the Sadhya.
Its surprisingly easy... - 0
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 92.2588
Three In One Paratha
Doesn’t it feel just wonderful when you mix and match flavors and this paratha will let you do exactly that! Potato in any form is my all time favorite and I just happened to have some cauliflower too. And with a bunch of red spinach that I had to use up,... - 0